The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 2 DOING MARCI

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

She’d remembered what they’d done. They’d stood in the clearing, twelve horny teenagers, and they’d made a pact with the devil and he’d accepted them. Chrissy was horny as all hell. She wasn’t just fucking for herself now, she knew. She was fucking for the devil, too.

Chrissy was still horny as all hell when she went to school that morning. On her way in, she stopped to pick up her best friend, Marci Winters. Marci wasn’t a cheerleader but the two girls had grown up together and they were the best of friends.

“Where were you last night,” Marci asked. “I tried to call.”

“I was out.”

“Out?”

“Yeah, you know. Cheerleading stuff.”

“Oh.”

That was all it took to shut Marci up. If it was cheerleading stuff, then she just wasn’t interested.

Chrissy took a peek at her friend as she drove. Marci wasn’t bad looking. She could have been a cheerleader if she’d wanted to. Hell, with Chrissy’s connections, she was sure she could have gotten the girl on the squad. It was just that she didn’t want to, and that was such a damned shame. Her friend was really pretty.

Pretty enough to fuck, the captain of the cheerleading squad thought.

Whoa! Where had that thought come from, Chrissy thought and yet, even as she thought it, she was looking at her friend again. It wasn’t like she hadn’t ever wondered what it would be like to be with a girl but it wasn’t like she had ever acted on those thoughts, either. It just wasn’t something she wanted to do.

But still, there was Marci sitting there next to her, looking pretty.

Chrissy pulled the car to a stop at a red light. She looked at her friend. Marci was talking away about her class with Mr. Morrison and what they were going to be covering next but all Chrissy could think about was what Marci looked like underneath her blouse.

“You know, Marci, I was thinking.”

Marci looked at her friend. “What,” she asked. “What were you thinking?”

Chrissy couldn’t believe she was doing this but she knew she couldn’t stop. She walked her fingers up her friend’s arm and then she was picking at the top button of her friend’s blouse. “I was thinking,” she said slowly, “what it would look like if we got you out of this blouse.”

“What?! You’re crazy.”

Chrissy’s fingers were still picking at the top button on her friend’s blouse. “Not at all,” she said. “I’m not crazy but I’d really like to see what you look like outside of that blouse.”

“No way,” Marci said.

But already Chrissy had the first button undone. “It’s so easy to say no,” she said soothingly, “but wouldn’t you really rather say yes.”

“Come on, Chrissy. Knock it off. We’ve got school to go to.”

Chrissy’s fingers picked at the second button. “But that’s not really an answer, is it,” she said enticingly. She let her fingers pull the button open and then she ran her hand over her friend’s firm, young tits. “But I know what you really need.”

“What,” Marci gasped.

Chrissy’s fingers undid a third button and then she was sliding her hand inside the other girl’s blouse. “I think you’ve been good for way too long. I think you need to be bad.”

“Chrissy,” her friend whimpered, “no-o-o-o-o.”

Suddenly, the goings-on of the night came back to Chrissy all over again. She’d given herself over to the devil and now here she was, ready and willing to seduce her friend and she knew she was going to do it. She was going to seduce her best friend for the devil. “It’s so easy to say no,” she told her friend. “Come on. Be daring. Say yes.”

Marci didn’t say anything so Chrissy leaned over and kissed her.

“Come on,” she said again. “Say yes.”

“I ... I ... I don’t know.”

Chrissy kissed her again. “Come on. Say yes.”

“I ... I don’t know.”

Chrissy kissed her again. “Come on. Say yes.”

“I don’t know. I ... I guess, maybe.”

The honking of a horn snapped the two girls out of their reverie. Chrissy looked up and then guiltily, she applied her foot to the gas.

Marci looked around her. “Where are we going,” she asked. “The school’s back that way.”

“I know,” Chrissy told her friend. “But we’re going somewhere else.”

“Where?”

“You’ll see.”

“Chrissy, this isn’t funny. We need to go to school.”

“In a way, you are going to school and you will be learning something new. Look, I’m your friend, right?”

Marci nodded.

“And I only want what’s best for you, right?”

Again, Marci nodded.

“So when I say we’re not going to school right now, it’s because I know what’s best, okay.”

“But—”

“I don’t want to hear any buts,” Chrissy interrupted. “I know what’s best, okay?”

“I ... I guess.”

“Nuh uh. I don’t want to hear I guess. I know what’s best. I want you to say it.”

“I ... I—”

“Say it. I know what’s best. Say it.”

“Okay,” the girl sitting next to her meekly said. “I’ll say it. You know what’s best.”

“That’s better. Now say it again.”

“You know what’s best,” Marci said glumly.

“Say it again.”

“You know what’s best.”

“Well all right then. Now, why don’t you shut up and let me drive.”

Marci opened her mouth as if she were going to say something and then she closed it without saying a word and Chrissy smiled to herself. She already knew she’d won at least the first round.

“What is this place,” Marci asked as soon as Chrissy pulled her car into the nearly empty parking lot.

“It’s called Serenity,” Chrissy told her friend. “It’s a hot tub place. Now, come on. Let’s go inside.”

Marci looked at the place. “I don’t think we should. Let’s go back to school.”

“Get out of the car,” Chrissy said and when her friend moved to rebutton her blouse, Chrissy stopped her. “Leave that,” she told her friend. “I like you like that.”

Marci stopped as if considering what she should do and then she was moving again, getting out of the car with her blouse still halfway undone and Chrissy smiled to herself.

Marci almost balked. “But I don’t have my swim suit,” she said.

Chrissy stamped her foot. “What we’re going to do, you’re not going to need your swim suit. Now, will you come on.”

Marci shook her head. She knew it was wrong but she followed her friend anyway.

Chrissy couldn’t help but notice the way the boy behind the counter stared at the two of them. The guy couldn’t have been much older than her or Marci and she was thinking that he might have been in the same school as them, but just a few years farther ahead. Chrissy was used to getting the attention but even Marci was receiving her own attention as the boy stared at her half opened shirt. “What can I do you for?”

“We need a room,” Chrissy said.

The kid looked them over and then he hand over a couple of towels. “That’ll be thirty bucks.”

Chrissy reached into her purse and pulled out her wallet. “Here you go ... what’s your name?”

“Kyle.”

“Well, Kyle. You’ve been most helpful, and I’m sure if we need anything at all from you, all we have to do is ask.”

“Well, yeah,” the boy said even as he slid the key across the counter to the girls. “That’ll be room 19,” he said.

The girls walked down the hall until they found the room and Chrissy turned the key in the lock. “I don’t know about this,” Marci said as she shifted her weight nervously from foot to foot. “I mean, this seems like a really bad idea.”

“Oh for heaven’s sake. We’ve been over this already. You know what we’re going to do.” Chrissy pulled her friend into the room and she closed the door behind them. “So since you know what we’re going to do, why don’t you stop arguing and get with the program.”

Whether it was tacit or not, Marci gave her approval because when her friend once again went to work on her blouse, she didn’t stop her.

Chrissy pushed Marci’s blouse off of her shoulders and then her hands went to her friend’s tits. They weren’t as big as hers but she liked them anyway.

Marci whimpered again as she felt her friend squeeze her tits but she had little more time for anything more than that because in the next instant, Chrissy was reaching around behind her and was undoing her bra.

Chrissy gave her friend a peck on the cheeks and then one on the lips. “Let’s see what these look like when they’re totally unencumbered,” she said and then she purred with delight as she pulled the bra free. “Oh, they’re so pretty. I just have to kiss them.”

Marci was sure she shouldn’t be letting her friend do this. Heck, Marci didn’t have to look at her watch to know she was supposed to be in school at that very moment, and yet, here she was letting her friend fondle her tits.

Marci moaned. She knew she shouldn’t be doing this but it just felt so good. She loved the way her friend squeezed her tits. It felt so good.

Chrissy gave her friend a kiss. “You like this, don’t you,” she said. “You like it when I squeeze your tits, but I’ll bet you’d like it even more if I did something like this.”

Marci gasped as she felt her friend slide a hand up under her skirt and then she felt it, that hand reaching up between her legs and rubbing that place between her legs. She couldn’t help herself. She felt those fingers rub against her pussy and she moaned again. She liked it. She liked it a lot.

“I knew you were going to like this,” Chrissy said even as she pulled up her friend’s skirt and then she was cupping her hands under her friend’s ass, “and I know even more things that I think you’ll like. How about we get you out of those panties?”

Marci knew this was where she should say no but instead, she just whimpered out a response in the affirmative.

Chrissy already knew she was going to do whatever she wanted. Ever since the night before, she was just so fucking horny. She knew she had to fuck. She knew she had to do it. She needed to fuck long and often and if she could intimidate her friend into giving her what she wanted, then so much the better.

Chrissy pulled down those panties and then once again, she had her hand up under Marci’s skirt. Once again, her fingers found their way to Marci’s pussy but this time, there was nothing to keep her fingers off of that little, wet pussy.

“Yeah, I’ll bet you like this,” Chrissy said even as she pushed a finger up inside her friend. “I’ll bet you like this when I do this to you.”

“Uh huh,” Marci moaned and then she moaned again. “Oh-h-h-h. Yeah.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet you like this. I’ll bet you like it a lot.”

Marci could only moan out her affirmative.

“Yeah, you like it,” Chrissy said even as her finger continued to work the spot between Marci’s legs, “but you know what? What we really need is to get me out of my clothes. What do you think? Are you ready to get me naked?”

Marci moaned again even as Chrissy’s fingers once again played with her pussy and then the girl nodded.

“Well, if that’s what you think,” Chrissy told her friend, “then for starters at least, I think you need to get me out of my top.”

Marci meekly looked at her friend and then her hands were reaching out and she was pulling Chrissy’s top up over her head.

“Now the bra,” Chrissy told her friend. “You know what to do with that.”

Marci stared blankly at her friend and then her hands were moving, slipping around behind Chrissy’s body and undoing the catches that they found there, and the she was pulling the bra free, pulling the bra free and releasing Chrissy’s tits.

“Why don’t you kiss my tits,” Chrissy told her friend. “I know you want to. Come on, do it. Kiss my tits.”

Marci looked down at her friend’s breasts. They were definitely bigger than hers. She wanted to touch them, to see what they felt like, but she was scared.

“Come on,” Chrissy said again even as she slipped a hand behind her friend’s neck. “Come on, you can do it,” she said even as her hand pulled her friend downward. “You can do it. Kiss my tits.”

Marci resisted for only a moment longer and then she was sliding her mouth down and she was slowly kissing first one and then the other of Chrissy’s tits.

“Yeah, that’s it,” Chrissy told her friend even as she ran her hands through Marci’s hair. “That’s it. Kiss my tits. Kiss them good, but you know what, I’m still wearing my jeans and if the two of us are going to get into the hot tub together, then I think I need to get out of those but why don’t you do it. Why don’t you take my jeans off for me, Marci.”

Marci heard what her friend was saying but that didn’t mean she was going to stop what she was doing. Now, that she had her mouth on those tits, she was going to keep on kissing them.

She buried her face between her friend’s tits and she moaned again. She couldn’t believe how much she was liking this.

She felt her friend stroking her hands over her bare shoulders and Marci couldn’t help it. She liked the way those hands caressed her and that just made her moan all over again.

She could feel those hands sliding down over the tops of her arms and then back up again. She was licking her friend’s tits and sucking her nipples and then those hands were moving down again, down past her elbows and then even further down.

She could feel her hands being pushed away. She wanted to complain but the truth was she didn’t need her hands to suck on her friend’s nipples and for some reason, she found that was all she wanted to do.

And then, she knew where her hands were going. She could feel them as they slid over Chrissy’s taut skin and then she felt them as they reached the denim. Marcy knew what she had to do. Her hands worked at the button at the front of her friend’s jeans and then she worked all the rest of the buttons all the way down, while all the while, she kept sucking and licking on Chrissy’s tits.

Marcy pushed her friend’s jeans down over her friend’s hips and then without even being told to, she did the same with her friend’s panties.

The two friends were finally both completely naked and Chrissy pushed her friend’s mouth away from her tits. “Come on,” she said. “Let’s get in the water.” Chrissy turned on the jets and the water roiled. “Come on,” she said again. “Come on.”

Marci looked at the water and she touched it with a hand. She was wavering. She knew she shouldn’t but shouldn’t wasn’t nearly as powerful as it should have been. With one more look into the water, Marci shrugged and then she climbed into the tub.

“Turn around,” Chrissy told her friend. “Let me do your back.”

Marci turned around and then she felt her naked friend pushing up against her. The water made her skin slick and she could feel Chrissy’s breasts as they pushed up against her back. They felt so good.

And then there were those hands on her shoulders and on her neck, massaging her and kneading her muscles even as those tits pressed up against her, and it wasn’t just those hands either. Chrissy was kissing Marci’s neck and Chrissy was reaching around her and Chrissy was feeling up her tits.

“Doesn’t this feel good,” Chrissy purred even as her hands squeezed Marci’s tits.

“Maybe,” Marci admitted.

“Maybe? Only just maybe? Maybe you want me to do something more.”

More, Marci wondered. What more could she do. Marci sighed. The heat was really starting to get to her. She should stop this before it went too far.

Chrissy, it seemed seemed to be thinking almost the same thing. “I got an idea,” she said. “Why don’t you hop up out of the tub and sit on the deck and turn and face me.”

“Why?”

Chrissy smiled. “Just do it, okay.”

Marci quickly backed down. “Okay,” she said and with that, she did just what her friend had asked. She hopped up out of the tub and she sat down on the redwood planking and she dangled her feet in the water even as she turned to face her friend.

“Now, this is where it gets really fun,” Chrissy told her.

Marci would have asked what Chrissy meant by that only Chrissy was pushing her legs apart and when Chrissy slid in between her thighs, Marci knew exactly what she meant.

Chrissy’s mouth moved even closer and Marci could see her friend grinning as she moved in. Her tongue slid out and it was moving forward and when it touched her pussy, Marci just couldn’t help herself. Marci moaned really loudly.

Chrissy looked up at her. “Liked that, didn’t you,” she said.

Marci nodded dumbly. She did like it.

“Good,” and with that, Chrissy went back to work on Marci’s cunt.

Marci moaned again as she stared down at that mouth working its way between her legs. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her. Her hands went to her tits as her friend continued to go after her clit.

Her hands opened and closed and then they opened again. She needed something to wrap her hands around and apparently that something was her tits. She squeezed her tits even as Chrissy continued to eat her out. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Do it. Eat my pussy.”

Chrissy pulled her mouth back if only for a moment and she looked up at her friend and smiled. “So you like this, don’t you.”

“I love it,” Marci moaned. “I absolutely love it.”

“A lot better than going to school, isn’t it,” Chrissy taunted her.

“Oh yeah,” Marci moaned even as she continued to squeeze her tits. “A whole lot better than going to school.”

That, apparently, was all that Chrissy needed to hear because once again, she had her mouth on Marci’s clit and she was licking away at her even as she left the other girl to moan and writhe in pleasure.

Words escaped Marci. All she could do was sit there and moan as her friend ate her out.

Marci moaned as Chrissy’s tongue attacked her clit. One hand kept right on squeezing her tits even as the other one moved to stroke Chrissy’s hair and then Marci moaned again.

Chrissy pulled her mouth back just a little bit. “Yeah, you like that, don’t you.”

Marci’s hands squeezed her tits and stroked her friend’s hair. “Don’t stop,” she moaned. “Don’t stop. Don’t stop.”

Chrissy’s mouth slipped back between Marci’s legs and this time, there wasn’t going to be any stopping. Marci writhed and moaned as that tongue pursued her clit. Both her hands were back on her tits and she’d give them a good squeeze every time that tongue found a really good place.

So frantic were her writhings that she almost pulled her body free from Chrissy’s tongue, but Chrissy wasn’t about to let that happen. She held the girl down even as her tongue pursued that cunt.

“Oh geez,” Marci moaned. “Oh geez. Oh geez. You’re going to do it. Oh geez. You’re going to make me cum.”

Marci’s body jumped and she almost came but that tongue wasn’t letting up on her. It just kept right on going after her clit and this time, she didn’t just almost cum.

“Yes-s-s-s-s,” Marci screamed as that tongue finally took her over the edge. “Yes, yes, yes. Oh shit, yes. Yes. Fuck me. Yes. Yes. Yes.”

Chrissy’s tongue just kept right on savaging her pussy.

Marci moaned as her body continued to cum. She had a few, last screams inside her but already those were dying out, being replaced instead by whimpering cries as her pussy continued to bask in the aftermath of a good, hard tongue lashing.

Chrissy looked up at her friend. “I told you this was what you needed.”

“Uh huh,” Marci meekly agreed.

“You needed to have your pussy licked.”

“Uh huh.”

“I did you, but now it’s time for you to return the favor.”

That got Marci’s attention. “B-b-but I—”

Chrissy pulled herself up out of the water. “I said I did you. Now you’ve got to return the favor.”

“B-b-but—”

Chrissy sat up against a wall even as she opened her legs and faced her friend. “I said I did you,” she said again, “and now, you ARE going to do me.”

Marci looked at her friend’s pussy and then at her friend’s face and then back at the pussy again, and then meekly, the girl nodded, and moments later, she was sliding down between her friend’s legs.

Chrissy moaned. God, she was horny. In fact, ever since the previous night, getting her pussy off was all she could think about. Nothing else seemed to matter.

She wrapped a hand behind her friend’s head and then she pulled her down. “Yeah, that’s it,” she purred. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Eat my pussy.”

Chrissy moaned. She was surprised. Already, her meek, little friend had her moaning. Either Marci had done this before which Chrissy thought highly doubtful or her friend was just really, really good at getting her off.

But Chrissy wanted more. Her hand slapped at the intercom panel. She missed the first time and the second as well, but the third time did the charm. Chrissy pressed the intercom button. “Kyle,” she said. “Could you come in here, please?”

“What is it?”

“We just need you to come here.”

“All right, I’ll be there in a couple of seconds.”

“Hurry.”

The intercom went dead and Chrissy’s attention turned back to the mouth between her legs.

A couple minutes later, there was a knock on the door to the room and Chrissy moaned. “Oh fuck. Who is it?”

“It’s Kyle,” said a voice on the other end of the door.

“Oh fuck,” the girl moaned. “Come in.”

“I need you to open the door,” the attendant said.

“You can’t use your key?”

“Nuh uh. It’s against the rules. I need you to open the door.”

“Oh fuck. Come on. You can’t tell me you don’t have a fuckin’ passkey,” the girl moaned.

“Well yeah,” the guy admitted, “I got one, but if you want me to come inside there, I need you to open the door up.”

Chrissy moaned again. “Kyle,” she said. “If you know what’s good for you, you’ll open this door right fuckin’ now.”

The door didn’t open, at least not right away but then Chrissy heard the sound of a key in the lock and then the door was being slowly opened and the kid peered around the door. “Hell—”

It was right about then that he saw Marci with her mouth between Chrissy’s legs.

“Oh shit,” he said.

“About time you showed up here,” Chrissy said. “If you waited much longer, she was going to make me cum all over that perfect, little, pussy-lickin’ mouth of hers.”

“What the—”

“Look, buster, if you hurry the hell up, you can get your ass over here and you can get your cock in this girl’s pussy. Tell Kyle here you want to feel his cock in your pussy.”

This last bit was directed at Marci but she was too busy licking that pussy to pay her friend much attention. That is until Chrissy grabbed her by the hair and pulled her mouth from between her legs and then she turned Marci’s head so that she could look at the boy standing in the doorway.

“Tell Kyle here you want to feel his cock in your pussy.”

Marci moaned but then she looked at the boy and her eyes seemed to focus on him. “I want to feel your cock in my pussy,” she said.

“Say it again.”

“I want to feel your cock in my pussy.”

The kid wasn’t dumb. Maybe caught a little off balance, but he wasn’t dumb. He looked at the girl and he knew what he needed to do.

The kid was quickly stripping off his clothes and then he was coming up behind Marci and even as he did, Chrissy let go of her friend’s hair. She didn’t need to hold onto it any longer and Marci knew where she needed to be. Even without being told to do it, she slipped her mouth between her friend’s thighs.

The kid moved in behind Marci and Marci felt his hand on her ass but that didn’t stop Marci from doing what needed doing. What did stop her was when she felt the kid’s cock enter her pussy. That was when her head popped up and her eyes looked almost frantic as they tried to focus and the girl moaned loudly.

“You ever had a boy inside you,” Chrissy asked and Marci shook her head. Chrissy smiled. “Well, there’s a first time for everything, isn’t there.”

Marci could only moan as that cock moved deeper inside her little, virgin cunt.

Chrissy once again grabbed her friend by the hair and once again, forced her to look at her. “I said,” said Chrissy, “there’s a first time for everything. Don’t you agree?”

Marci moaned pathetically as that cock took her again and then she nodded her head.

“Yeah, there’s a first time to get your pussy fucked, isn’t there.”

Again, Marci let loose with a little plaintive whimper as that cock once again pushed it way inside her and then once again, she nodded her head.

“Yeah, there’s a first time for everything, isn’t there, and there’s definitely a first time to feel what it’s like when some boy shoots his cock in your tight, little cunt.”

For the first time, Marci’s eyes almost took on a panic-stricken look. You could get in trouble if you let a boy have unprotected sex with you and especially if you let him cum inside you, but then Kyle stuck her with his cock again, and the girl moaned, and suddenly those concerns didn’t seem nearly as important as they had been before.

Chrissy could sense the change. “That’s what you want, isn’t it,” she said. “You want to feel him cum inside your tight, little cunt, don’t you?”

Marci looked up with bleary eyes and she nodded.

“Yeah, that’s what you want because that’s what you are. You’re nothing more than a tight, little cunt, a tight little cunt who needs to get fucked. Say it. Say you’re a tight, little cunt.”

“I’m a tight, little cunt.” Marci couldn’t believe how good it felt to just come out and say that.

“A tight, little cunt who needs to be fucked.”

“I’m a tight, little cunt who needs to be fucked,” Marci agreed.

“Yeah, that’s what you are. A tight, little cum slut, aren’t ya?”

Marci nodded.

“Say it.”

“I’m a tight, little cum slut.”

“All you’re good for is getting fucked.”

“All I’m good for is getting fucked.”

“Then if that’s all you’re good for, you better get your mouth back down there and keep eating my pussy.”

Marci couldn’t help but moan again as that cock stuck her from behind and then her mouth was back again, sliding between Chrissy’s legs and her tongue was on that pussy.

Chrissy ran a hand through her friend’s hair as that mouth licked up and down on her wet, little slit. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “That’s it. Lick it. Lick it. Oh yeah, lick it.”

Marci was whimpering as that cock took her. She was going to cum. She knew it. She was going to cum and suddenly she found herself hoping that that cock that was taking her from behind, that that cock would cum all over the insides of her pussy.

And that’s when it happened. The boy gripped her cheeks and he growled as his cock suddenly swelled inside her and all of the sudden, that cock got even tighter inside of that tight, little pussy and suddenly, Marci was cumming, too.

“That’s it,” Chrissy told the girl even as she ran her hand through the girl’s hair. “That’s it you fucking little cum slut. Time to get your fuckin’ reward, and if you’re ready, here it cums.”

Marci quickly realized that the reward that Chrissy was talking about wasn’t what that cock was doing to her pussy but instead it was the burst of pussy juice being sprayed into her eager, little mouth. She was getting it from both ends even as she came in the middle and she loved it.

The boy pulled back and instinctively, Marci knew that he was done but she knew she was still cumming hard. Besides, she had his cum in her pussy and for some reason, that just felt so good to her and Marci knew she couldn’t wait to do it again. She knew she couldn’t wait to have some guy cum in her cunt.

“I can’t believe we just did this,” Marci said when her clothes were finally back in place. “We like totally broke the rules.”

Chrissy smiled to herself. As far as she was concerned, she couldn’t wait to see how many more rules she’d be able to make Marci break and then another thought came to her, one that was even more surprising. It wasn’t even lunch time and she’d already been able to seduce two people.

The devil sure would be proud of her.