The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER TWENTY—A LITTLE COLOR

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

“Tanya, I’ve got a favor to ask of you.”

“You know all you’ve got to do is ask.”

The blond smiled. She knew she didn’t even have to do that. If she wanted, she could compel the girl to do what she wanted, but it was easier to ask. “That’s sweet of you,” she said. “I’ve got a favor to ask,” she said again.

“Anything,” Tanya said.

A man was suddenly there. Tanya didn’t see where the man came from but he was big and muscular and the man was very, very black. “This is Charles,” the blond said.

Tanya nodded at the man.

“Charles has a big, black cock. Would you like to see Charles’ cock?”

There was something in Tanya that said no, no, no, but that voice was much too small and insignificant to make itself heard. She’d always been almost perpetually horny even before Martha had given her her perfect tits, but now that she had her perfect tits, it seemed as if she were even hornier. “Of course, Martha. I’d love to see Charles’ cock.”

Martha smiled and then she nodded at the man. The man took off his clothes. The man showed Tanya his cock.

Tanya could feel herself get even wetter.

“Do you like Charles’ cock,” the blond asked.

Tanya couldn’t take her eyes off the man and his big, black cock. “Yes, of course, Martha. I love his cock. It’s so big.”

“And so black, too,” the blond laughed. “Mustn’t forget that. Charles’ cock is both big and black.”

Yes, of course, Tanya thought. The black man was almost as perfectly black as she was perfectly white. “You’re right, Martha. His cock is big ... and black,” and somehow just saying those things made Tanya even hornier.

“Charles wants to fuck you.”

Tanya got even more excited. Charles wanted to put his cock inside her. She felt her pussy jump at the thought of the man putting his big, black cock inside her. “I want him to fuck me too.”

Martha laughed. “So if I asked you to let him fuck you then you’d let him do it.”

“Sure. If you wanted me to, definitely.”

Martha laughed again. “You can’t fool me,” she said. “I think I know you well enough by now. I think you would have wanted to fuck him even if I hadn’t asked you to.”

Tanya looked at the man’s cock. “Well, maybe,” she admitted but she knew Martha was right. As horny as she was, she would have let Charles fuck her even if Martha hadn’t asked her.

“Well, if you want Charles to fuck you, I think you’re going to have to show him those perfect tits of yours.”

Tanya laughed almost giddily. Her tits had been almost freakishly small but now that they were big and full and round, she loved showing guys her tits. Of course, it wasn’t just guys. She loved showing her tits to anyone who would look and sometimes, she loved showing her tits just to herself.

Her hands pulled off the tight, little top she was wearing. Tanya loved wearing tight tops because they showed all her full tits so well.

Her hands went to her tits. She wasn’t wearing a bra but then she seemed not to need one. Her tits were almost magical it seemed. There was no sag or drop. There was no need for support. Her tits it seemed were destined to say just as young and firm as they were right now and she loved it.

Tanya’s hands stroked her tits. As tight as her tops were, she knew guys could see her nipples and she loved it. It made her so horny when she caught a guy staring at her tits.

Martha laughed. “I think Charles here wants to fuck your tits,” she said. “What about it? Do you want Charles to fuck your tits?”

Did she want Charles to fuck her tits? Of course, she wanted Charles to fuck her tits. She loved it when guys fucked her tits. “Sure, Martha,” the girl said. “I’d love to have Charles fuck my tits.”

“Don’t tell me. Tell him.”

Tanya looked at the black man. Her hands worked their way over her tits even as she looked up at him. “Would you fuck my tits.”

The black man was stroking his cock as he looked at the girl. “Sure, baby,” he said, “but I think if you want that, you’re in the wrong position.”

“How am I in the wrong position?”

“If you want my to fuck your tits, I think you need to be on your knees.”

Tanya grinned and she quickly dropped to her knees. “How’s this,” she asked. “Is this the right position?”

The man was still stroking his cock. “Yeah, man,” he said. “Looks like it.” The man stepped forward. “But first, I’m going to need you to suck on this.”

Tanya opened her mouth. Damn, Charles had a big cock and she loved it. She couldn’t wait to feel that sliding between her tits but more to the point, she couldn’t wait to have that cock stretching her between her legs.

Tanya wrapped a hand around that big, black man even as she pushed her mouth down over the head of that cock. She loved the way her mouth made the man groan right from the get-go.

“Oh yeah, baby,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Suck it. Suck it.”

Tanya kept on sucking that big, black cock. She loved it. She loved making men groan.

Charles was running a hand through Tanya’s hair even as he worked his cock in and out of Tanya’s mouth. “Yeah, that’s it,” the man said. “Suck it. Suck it. Suck that cock.”

Tanya moaned. There was something about Charles’ cock that she really liked. She couldn’t put her mouth on it but it was almost as if her lips were bigger and fuller with Charles’s cock between them. It was almost as if her lips were making themselves even better to accomodate that big, black cock.

The man groaned again. “Oh yeah, babe,” he moaned. “Suck it. Suck it.”

It was weird, Tanya thought. It was almost as if now having got her mouth on the man’s cock, she couldn’t stop sucking him even if she’d wanted to. Not that she wanted to, of course, but it was weird. She wanted to suck that cock. She wanted it so bad.

She could feel the black man’s hand as it stroked her hair. “Suck it, baby. Suck it.”

Tanya moaned as she kept on sucking that cock. She’d almost forgotten what it was that had brought that cock to her in the first place but now Charles was pulling away. “No,” she moaned as the man continued to pull away. “I want to suck.”

“I thought you wanted me to fuck your tits.”

Tanya remembered. her hands held her tits together even as she looked up at the man. “Yeah,” she said. “Yeah, I want it. I want you to fuck my tits.”

“Lean back, baby,” the man told her and when she did, the man straddled her body. He tapped the head of his cock a few times against one of her tits and then against the other. “How’s that, baby? How’s that? You like that, hmm? You like that?”

“Yeah,” Tanya moaned, “I love it.”

The man tapped his cock first against the one plump, young nipple and then against the other. “I thought you wanted to get tit fucked,” the man said.

“I do,” Tanya moaned. “I do. I want to get tit fucked.”

The man pulled his cock back once again but this time, he was just repositioning it. Tanya could feel the head of that cock as it pressed up from underneath her and then she could feel that cock as it pushed its way between her tits.

She looked up at the man. “Oh yeah, that’s it,” she moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my tits with that big, black cock of yours. Oh yeah, that’s it. Fuck me.”

She could see the head of that cock as it pushed its way past her tits and then it would slide back down again only to once again, emerge. She loved that cock. She wasn’t afraid of it anymore. She loved that cock and she wanted more.

Tanya wrapped her lips around the head of that cock as she looked up at the man. She didn’t say anything but her eyes said everything that needed to be said. She loved that cock and she loved feeling it between her tits.

The black man groaned. “Oh yeah, baby, that’s it. Suck it, baby. Suck that cock.”

It wasn’t all the cock she was sucking, but it was enough. It was the head of that cock and it felt good to have even that.

The man groaned as he again ran his hands through the girl’s hair.

“I think she likes it,” Martha said. “What about it? Do you like Charles’ cock?”

Tanya looked at the blond and she moaned and then she nodded. She loved Charles’ cock. She loved getting titty fucked.

Martha laughed. “I think she likes it,” she told the black man.

“Is that true,” the black man asked. “Do you like this cock?”

Tanya nodded again.

“Do you want to get fucked?”

Again, Tanya nodded.

The man pulled the cock from between Tanya’s tits. “I need you to lay your ass back, baby,” he said.

Tanya had only the briefest of moments to notice it but it seemed as if there was something between her tits. She wasn’t sure but it was almost as if they looked dirty or something.

But then she was lying back and Charles was sliding in between her legs. His hands were lifting her legs and Tanya felt so exposed.

He didn’t fuck her right away, choosing instead to run the length of himself across Tanya’s warm, wet pussy. Tanya moaned and the man smiled. “Baby likes this, doesn’t she? Baby likes this cock?”

“Oh yeah,” Tanya moaned. “I love it.”

“Baby wants to get fucked, doesn’t she? Baby wants to get fucked by this big, black cock.”

Tanya moaned again. “I want to get fucked,” she confirmed. “I want to get fucked. I want to get fucked by your big, black cock.”

That was really all she had to say. Charles’ cock was pressing against her tight, little pussy. She could feel the head of his cock as it pushed against her and then she moaned as the man pushed his way inside.

Too big, Tanya thought. Too big. The black man was too big and yet her next thought was that there was no such thing. She loved getting fucked by that big, black cock.

The man grinned. “Yeah, you like this, don’t you.”

“Oh yeah,” Tanya moaned. “I love it. I love it.”

“Yeah, baby, I know you do.”

Charles wasn’t holding Tanya’s legs at least not anymore. He didn’t have to. He had her impaled on his cock and it was clear that she wasn’t going anywhere.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the man said. “Fuck me back. Fuck me back. Fuck me back with that tight, little pussy of yours.”

Tanya moaned again. That cock was pushed so far up inside her that she was almost forced to try and clamber up off of it, but every time she did, her pussy would once again fall back onto that cock and when it did, the man would once again drive his cock inside her.

“Oh yeah, baby likes that. Baby likes this big, black cock.”

Tanya just moaned as her body gave itself over to the cock inside her.

The black man stroked a hand over the top of one of Tanya’s thighs. That hand traced its way over the girl’s body until it found her tits and Tanya moaned again. She loved it when guys played with her tits.

There was something different about the man, Tanya realized. Something weird that she just couldn’t put her finger on. It was almost as if the man didn’t seem as dark as he once had but that didn’t make any sense and besides, there was his hand, squeezing her tit and the girl moaned again. Damn, she loved it when a guy did that.

That hand left her tit and then it was stroking her face. “Yeah,” the black man said. “Baby likes that.”

The girl groaned. She did like it. She loved it, in fact. She loved that big, fat cock. She loved getting fucked.

But the man was pulling out. “No,” Tanya moaned. “No, fuck me. Fuck me. Come on. Fuck me.”

But the man kept pulling out. “Turn your ass over,” he told the girl. “Let me see that skinny, white ass of yours.”

There was something different about her body, Tanya thought, but she was in too much of a hurry to turn herself over to give it much thought. There was something different about her but so what. Charles wanted to see her little white ass, and Tanya knew she wanted to show it to him.

Tanya rolled over and the man reached under her thighs, pulling the teen up onto her hands and knees. His hand gave her ass a smack. “Yeah, that’s it,” he said. “Got to see that little, white ass.”

Tanya moaned as she felt the man’s hand on her ass and then he would move it around as if he were stroking her ass and then he would slap it again.

“Oh yeah, that’s it. Got to get a little, black heat in there, don’t we?”

Tanya wasn’t sure she liked the sound of that. Sure, she liked the feel of his hands as they stroked her butt, but she wasn’t sure she wanted him to put his cock in there.

But if that was what he intended, the man seemed to make no effort to put his intentions into force. He seemed content just to rub his hands over Tanya’s scrawny, little ass, giving it an occasional smack every now and then just for good measure.

Not so scrawny, the girl corrected herself. Her ass wasn’t that small.

“Little girl likes this,” Charles said. “Little girl likes having a hand on her ass, but tell me, little girl, are you ready? Are you ready to get fucked?”

Tanya moaned. This was it. He was going to do it. She was sure. He was going to fuck her in her ass. She gritted her teeth and she nodded. She was ready.

But the man didn’t fuck her in the ass. Instead, his cock went right back between her legs and then once again, he was pressing it up against her cunt and moments later, he was pushing his way inside her.

The girl moaned. She could feel the man’s hands on her hands and on her hips and she could feel his cock sliding inside her.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you.”

Tanya couldn’t say anything. All she could do was moan.

“Oh yeah, little girl likes this, doesn’t she. Little girl likes the big, black cock.”

Tanya just moaned. That would have to be enough of a response.

“Oh yeah,” the man moaned. “Oh yeah. I know what little girl wants. Little girl wants to be filled up by big, black cum.”

The girl moaned. She knew what she wanted. She wanted that cock to fill her up. She wanted to feel that cum inside her.

The man reached up underneath her and once again he had his hands on Tanya’s tits. He gave her tits a squeeze. “Tell me what you want,” the man said.

The girl groaned. “Oh fu-u-u-uck,” she moaned. “Fuck, do it. Fill me up with your big cum.”

“That’s my big, black cum,” the man corrected her.

“Fill me up with your big, black cum.”

“That’s it baby. Say it again.”

“Fill me up with your big, black cum.”

“Oh yeah, baby. That’s it. That’s it.”

Tanya was getting into this. “Do it,” she moaned. “Fill me up with your big, black cum.”

The man groaned. “Oh yeah, baby. You want it. Here it comes.”

Tanya couldn’t help but let out a low moan as that cock surged inside her. Oh God, the girl thought. That felt good and from the way the man was groaning, she wasn’t the only one who thought so.

She stayed where she was, perched on her hands and knees as the man continued to pump her full of cum and only when the man was done did she let her pussy slowly slide off of the cock that had impaled her.

“I want you to come with me,” Martha said.

Tanya got up and she followed the blond.

Martha took Tanya and stood her in front of a mirror and when Tanya looked, she saw something she’d never seen before. Her skin was a deep brown. Her eyes were brown. Her hair was black. There were subtle changes. Her hair was curlier than it had ever been before and her lips were thick and pouting but her body still held the same shape that it had before including her newly-formed, big, round tits. It was only that now she bore the face and body of a pretty, young, black woman.

“What have you done to me,” Tanya asked.

“I’ve made you as I need you to be.”

“How long will it last?”

“For as long as I need you like this. I need you to fuck a man.”

Tanya paused only for an instant. “Of course, Martha. I’ll fuck whoever you want me to fuck.”

The blond smiled. “That’s my little slut.”

Tanya’s body tingled just a little at that and that was a good thing. For some reason, it always did whenever Martha called her her little slut.

“The man’s name is Vic Patterson,” Martha said, “and I happen to know it for a fact that he likes hot, little black sluts so I know he’s just going to love you.”

“Are you sure, Martha?”

The blond smiled. “Oh yeah, I’m sure,” she said. “I just need you to be the best, little, fucking black slut you can be. Can you do that for me, Tanya?”

Tanya’s body tingled again. “I can do it,” she assured the blond. “You can count on me.”