The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 21—EVIE’S SEDUCTION

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Evie Matthews sighed even as she stepped off the workout floor. She was getting too old for this shit, she told herself, and of course, that was just the reason why she needed this. She wasn’t as young as she once was.

“You looked good out there.”

Evie turned to look at the woman. Girl really, Evie thought with just a bit of resentment. The girl was perfect in every way. Perfect blond hair. Perfect, little face. Perfect tits and perfect ass, too, all tucked away inside of a bright red leotard. Yep, the girl was perfect in every way, Evie thought. But your day will come, she thought even as she looked at the girl. Your day will come.

“Like I said, you looked good.”

“Thanks,” Evie said. “I haven’t seen you around here before.”

“I don’t come every day,” the blond said.

You will, Evie thought to herself. Just you wait, honey, and you will be here every fucking day.

“I like the instructor though. She’s kind of cute.”

Yeah, Evie was thinking somewhat resentfully. That much was right. Didi was a little cutie. Of course, she was a little sadist. Hell, she was barely older than the girl Evie was talking to now and she expected the class to be able to do every move that she did flawlessly but her time would come, too, Evie thought. Someday, her day would come, too.

“So do you come here often,” the blond asked.

“Every day before work,” Evie said and it was true. Every morning at seven, she was there, ready to let Didi run her through the paces in the aerobics class and it showed but it took time, too.

“That’s great,” the blond said. “I admire the commitment.”

Evie looked at the girl almost as if for the first time. The girl had gone up a notch in her book. Kids these days didn’t use words like commitment or if they did, it was something of a joke. Of course, using words like that didn’t make the girl a woman. It merely made her unusual.

“My name’s Martha,” the blond said.

“I’m Evie,” the other woman said.

“Well, Evie, it was fun talking with you. I guess I’ll see you around.”

Evie’d only turned her head for a moment but when she’d turned back, the blond was gone. Insolent, little tramp, Evie thought. She was just like all the other kids these days.

It was nearly a week later when Evie saw the blond. “Hi again,” the blond said perkily.

“Hi yourself,” Evie said. Didi had been particularly sadistic with the class that day and her body was hurting. Someone really ought to teach that little mynx a lesson.

“So did you like the workout today,” Martha asked.

Evie wasn’t about to admit how rough it was. “Yeah,” she said. “It was good.”

“I don’t know,” Martha said. “I think she was a bit rough today.”

Honey, you don’t know what rough is, Evie thought. Try doing this when you’re 42.

“Still, that’s what we’re here for,” Martha said.

“It’s what I need,” Evie said acidly.

The blond seemed to cock her head. “That’s an interesting word you used there, Evie. I wouldn’t call it a need exactly, would you?”

There was something about it, something about the way the blond said that word that made Evie shudder. A need. No. She knew what need was. She’d almost forgotten. She’d buried it that deep, but she knew what need was.

“Are you okay,” Martha asked.

Evie shook her head to refocus herself. “I’m fine,” she said abruptly. “I’m fine.”

“Okay, because for a second there, you looked distracted.”

Did I, Evie thought. She shook her head again but now that the thought was there, it wouldn’t go away.

“I guess I’ll be going. See ya around, okay?”

Evie’d only turned away for a moment to pick up her things but when she straightened up, the blond was gone. Damn cheeky of the girl, Evie thought.

Evie found it difficult to concentrate that day and that made her irritable. She was still irritable when she got home, so irritable that even her husband noticed it. “It’s nothing,” she’d told him. “It’s absolutely nothing.”

“You sure?”

“I’m sure,” she’d snapped and to his credit, her husband knew enough to shut the fuck up and not say another word.

Evie slept restlessly. The next morning when she awoke, she didn’t feel at all refreshed. Great, she thought. I feel like crap and Didi’s probably going to beat me up even more in aerobics. Just great.

Even that thought wasn’t enough to deter Evie from going. Her husband was still sleeping when she got out of bed and by 7:00, she was at the club ready for her aerobics class.

She couldn’t help but notice the girl Martha. She was there again and her bright, red leotard made her hard to miss but more than that, Evie found her eyes locking on and tracking the blond in the bright, red leotard.

“You’re back again,” Evie said when class was over.

“Yeah.”

“You looked good out there.”

“Thanks. So’d you?”

“I should. I need this.”

The two women were walking to the locker room when Martha leaned in close. “Now, Evie,” she said conspiritorially. “We both know that’s not really true. We both know that’s not what you really need.”

Evie gasped just a little.

The two women were entering the locker room. Martha leaned in close. “I know what you really need,” she said.

Again, Evie gasped. There was just something in the way the girl said that that made Evie think that maybe the girl really did know what she needed.

Funny, but that morning, their lockers seemed to be right next to one another. “I know what you need,” Martha said once more. “You need to feel a woman between your legs.”

Evie gasped. There it was, out in the open. How did this girl know what she was thinking.

“Have you ever had that,” Martha asked. “Have you ever had a girl between your legs?”

“Once,” Evie moaned, “in college.”

“Only once,” Martha said. “That’s a shame, Evie. You know you need it more often than that.”

Evie’s heart was pounding. How did this child know what she needed?

Evie was still sitting in front of her locker when she sensed the girl was moving. The girl was leaning down. No wait, Evie thought. No wait. They were in public. No wait, she couldn’t be doing this.

The girl kissed her.

“How was that,” Martha asked.

Evie’s heart was racing. What had happened?

“How was that,” Martha asked again.

“Wh-what are you doing,” Evie asked.

Martha smiled. “I’m doing just what you want me to do.”

“But no, wait. I ... I don’t want—”

“Shhh, shhh, shhh. I know what you want.”

Evie was breathing heavily. “What,” she asked.

The blond teenager was still bending down over the older woman. Her eyes were locked in on Evie’s and then her lips slid past Evie’s. Her cheek brushed against Evie’s and her lips whispered in Evie’s ear even as her hand slid down between Evie’s legs. “You need to feel a woman here. You need to feel another woman here again.”

Evie gasped. “Yes,” she moaned.

She could feel the girl slide a hand down inside her shorts and then down inside her panties. “You need to feel a woman here.”

Evie was breathing quicker. “Yes,” she moaned again. “Yes.”

“More than that, you don’t want just a woman. You want a girl. You want a teenage girl. You want her youthful enthusiasm. You want young lips caressing you between your legs.”

Evie could feel the girl’s finger as it worked against her clit. “Yes,” she moaned. “Yes.”

“You want to have a girl pleasure you.”

“Yes,” Evie moaned. “Yes.”

The woman moaned again as she felt the girl pull her finger back. “Is that what you want,” the girl asked.

Evie suddenly looked around her guiltily. What was she thinking, she wondered and yet even as she looked around her in the crowded locker room, it was amazing. It seemed almost as if no one had seen what the girl had done with her. “Wh-what are you doing,” she asked.

“Just what you want me to do,” was the girl’s answer. “What are you doing today?”

“What? Me? I’m going to work.”

“No, you’re not.”

“What do you mean? Of course, I’m going to work.”

“No, you’re not. You’re going to invite me to come home with you.”

Evie snorted even as she continued to look at the girl. “And why would I do that?”

“Because I know what you need,” the girl said. “You need me. You need me, a teenage girl. You need me, a pretty, teenage girl. You need me to slide in between your legs. You need me to get you off and unless you want me to make you cum right here in this locker room, in front of all these friends and strangers, you will invite me to come home with you.”

Evie had gasped when the girl had said the word “cum.” She had almost felt as if she were going to cum right then and there but the feeling passed but she was still horny.

“Which is it going to be,” Martha asked. “Are you going to invite me back to your house or do you want me to take you right here and now?”

Evie was trying to tell herself no but she knew what she wanted and she knew what she needed.

“So what’s it going to be?”

Evie stared at the blond. “Would you, um, would you come to my house,” she said finally.

The blond smiled. “Why, I’d be delighted and maybe if you’re a good, little girl, I’ll let you eat my pussy, too.”

Evie knew she should be upset at the characterization of her as a girl but she knew she wasn’t. Just the thought of her eating the blond out was enough to make her giddy. She knew that even though the other girl was years younger than her, she knew the other girl was in control.

“Come on,” Martha said. “Let’s go.”

Evie followed the girl out of the health club. Nice car, the woman thought as the girl led her to her convertible. She wondered how a mere kid was able to get a car like that.

Evie got in and not once did she question why it was that the blond never had to ask her where the house was or which direction her car should take.

Evie led the girl into her house. She hadn’t even considered it but she hoped that her husband had already left for work. He should have but it would be embarrassing if he were still home. Forunately, the man was gone. She turned to Martha and asked shyly, “What now?”

Martha smiled. “How about we go to your bedroom.”

Evie led the way. “What next?”

Martha smiled seductively even as she stepped closer to the older woman. “You know what’s next,” she told the woman. Neither woman had bothered to change from their workout clothes so Martha’s hands slid in and around the t-shirt that the other woman wore and then they were moving up behind her.

Evie could feel the girl’s hands as they loosened her sports bra and then she could feel the girl pulling her shirt free. She could feel the girl’s hands stroking her even as the two women kissed and then kissed again.

The women kissed and then they kissed again. Martha slipped her arms out of the straps of her leotard and then she was pushing the leotard down her body.

Martha slid a hand down inside Evie’s shorts and down inside her panties and once again, Evie could feel the girl’s finger rubbing up against her pussy. “You want this,” Martha purred. “You want me here.”

“Yes,” Evie moaned.

“You want me to use your pussy.”

“Yes.”

“You want me to use your pussy for your pleasure.”

“Yes.”

“Tell me what you want me to do.”

“I want you to use my pussy,” the older woman moaned.

The teen pulled the older woman’s panties down. Her panties quickly followed suit and suddenly the older woman was completely naked. Martha pushed the older woman back onto the bed. “Spread your legs,” she told the woman.

Evie spread her legs.

“Play with your tits,” the teen said.

Again, Evie did as she was told.

Moments later, Martha was sliding between Evie’s legs. Evie moaned as she felt the girl’s tongue work its way between her legs and then she moaned even louder. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s good. That’s good. Oh geez, that’s so good.”

The girl pulled back. “You like that, huh?”

“Oh yeah,” the older woman moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s good. Eat me. Eat me.”

Martha once again slipped between the older woman’s thighs and once again, Evie moaned as she felt the girl once again tongue her slit.

“Oh yeah,” Evie moaned. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. That’s good. Eat me.”

Evie’s moans became incoherent as the teen’s tongue savaged her clit. Her body shuddered and then it shuddered again.

“Oh God,” she moaned. “Oh my God, what are you doing to me?”

The older woman moaned again. The girl’s tongue was incredible. It felt almost like she was licking her clit at the same time as it felt as if she were sliding that tongue up inside her. How could she do that?

But did it really matter. Oh my God. It was good. It was so good. Oh geez, it was so fucking good.

“Oh my God,” Evie moaned frantically. “Oh my God. Oh my God, I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum.”

Martha’s tongue kept licking Evie’s pussy.

“Aaaaaiiiiyyeeee,” the woman screamed. “Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. I’m cumming. I’m cumming. I’m cumming.”

The older woman thrashed back and forth as her body continued to cum and all the while, that tongue kept working her convulsing cunt.

“Oh my God,” she moaned. “Oh my God. You’re going to make me ... you’re going to make me cum again.”

The older woman gasped again. What was the fuck was the girl doing with her tongue. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.

Oh geez, that tongue. That tongue. It felt like the girl’s tongue was a big, fat cock. Oh geez. Oh geez. It was so good.

Evie gasped again as she felt her body succumb to that tongue. Oh geez, that was good. That was so fucking good.

Evie’s head thrashed from side to side and her arms flailed and her hands clenched. “Oh God, that’s good,” she moaned. “Oh God. Eat me. Eat me.”

If the blond heard her, she gave no reaction. She just kept eating the older woman’s pussy.

“Oh my God,” the older woman moaned. “Oh my God. Oh geez, you little slut. Oh geez, you’re going to make me cum. Oh geez, do it. Do it. Make me cum.” The older woman gasped as Martha’s tongue savaged her clit and then she screamed again. “Oh fu-u-u-u-u-u-uck,” she screamed and then she paused just long enough to take another breath and she screamed again.

After that, Evie didn’t say much at all. She just laid back and let the waves of pleasure wash over her.

Her pussy was starting to come down from her latest orgasm and still that tongue was licking her. “What are you doing,” Evie moaned. “What are you doing. No please. No more. Let me rest.”

It was the first time in some time that Martha pulled her mouth from between the other woman’s legs. “What’s the matter, Evie? Don’t you like having your pussy eaten?”

“It’s not that,” the older woman moaned. “It’s just that I need to rest.”

Martha grinned up at her. “I don’t think that’s what you need at all. I think you need to have your pussy eaten all over again.”

“No, please. I need to rest.”

“It was never about what I wanted,” Martha said. “It was always about what you wanted, Evie. You wanted to have your pussy eaten.”

“Yeah, but—”

“No buts, Evie. You knew what you wanted and now you’re going to get it.”

Evie moaned again as that tongue once again went after her cunt. “No,” she whimpered. “No, wait.”

The blond wasn’t stopping.

“No,” Evie moaned. “No. No. Oh fuck, yeah. Oh geez, fuck, yeah. Eat me. Eat my pussy.”

But incredibly, that’s when Martha stopped.

“What are you doing,” Evie moaned. “Why are you stopping?”

“I know what you really need,” the girl said.

“What,” Evie asked frantically.

“You little bitch. What do I need?”

“I’m not going to tell you.”

“You little bitch. What do I fucking need?”

“You need to get your pussy licked—”

“I know that.”

“But to be a true, little lesbian, a real honest to goodness lesbian, you need to learn what it’s like to eat a girl’s pussy.”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

“If you think I’m going to lick your pussy—”

The blond stood and stripped off her shorts and then stripped off her panties. “As a matter of fact,” she said, “that’s exactly what I think you’re going to do.”

“I am not going to lick your pussy.”

“Not unless you want me to lick yours.”

“You bitch.”

Martha smiled. “It’s time for you to make a decision. Which do you like more? Cocks or cunts?”

“What do you mean?”

“I meant what I said. If you could have only one, which would it be?”

Evie didn’t say anything.

“Come on,” Martha said again. “Time to choose. It’s not that hard, is it? Just think about my tongue between your legs. If you could have only one, which would it be? Cocks or cunts.”

Still Evie didn’t say anything but she was thinking about Martha’s tongue between her legs.

“Choose,” the blond said. “Cocks or cunts. Choose one now.”

Still, Evie said nothing.

“Choose one. Choose one now.”

“Cunts,” Evie blurted out. “I choose cunts.”

Martha grinned conspiritorially. “I kind of thought you would,” she said. “Now, about licking my pussy—”

Evie blinked.

“Now if I know you,” Martha said, “I’d bet that you’d love to have a taste of a fresh, young pussy like mine.”

Evie blinked again.

“So how about it,” Martha asked. “Do you want to lick my pussy?”

Evie blinked. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to lick Martha’s pussy and more than that, Evie knew that was all she ever wanted. She never wanted to feel a cock again. In fact, she couldn’t even remember why she’d ever thought a cock was so good to begin with.

“Well,” Martha asked.

Evie blinked and then she softened. “I’d love to eat your pussy,” the woman said.

Martha grinned. “Why, Evie, what a pleasant surprise. Now lie back and let me what you want.”

Evie licked her lips. She was getting impatient now. She wanted to lick the girl’s cunt. She wanted to lick it now.

Martha settled in over Evie’s body. Her pussy hovered over Evie’s mouth even as her fingers strummed against the older woman’s pussy and then she pressed her pussy against the older woman’s mouth. The blond moaned as she felt the older woman’s tongue slide in against her cunt. “Oh yeah, Evie, that’s it. Eat me.”

The older woman wrapped her hands around the younger girl’s butt and even as she licked the younger girl’s pussy, she moaned as she felt the younger girl do the same to her with her tongue.

There was a need there. She needed to make this girl cum. She needed to make the little tart give her her juice. Her tongue savaged the girl’s clit and she was rewarded with the little slut moaning against her pussy. Mmm yeah, she liked that.

She’d already cum twice but the little teen’s tongue was almost magical. Evie moaned as the little girl’s tongue worked its way against her cunt. Fuck, that was what she needed. Fuck, that felt good. That felt so fucking good.

The girl was humping her pussy against Evie’s face. Evie almost felt like she couldn’t breathe and yet she knew she loved it. It was almost as if it were a challenge. Well, Evie could take the challenge. She’d make the little girl come even yet.

Evie smiled to herself even as she felt the girl moan against her cunt. She knew she was going to make the girl cum.

The girl was panting against her cunt. Evie smiled even more. She knew she had her now. She’d show the girl who was boss here. Her tongue savaged the girl’s cunt. Ha. Take that, she thought.

“Oh fuck,” the girl was moaning. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck.” The girl was moaning again and her hands were rubbing against the other woman’s pussy. “Oh fuck.”

Not fair, Evie thought as she felt her pussy responding to the girl’s fingers, but it didn’t matter. She’d make the teen cum anyway.

The girl and the woman were both moaning as both responded to the efforts of the other.

“Oh fuck,” Martha moaned and even as she did, her pussy convulsed as she finally succumbed to the efforts of the other woman. Evie smiled to herself but in the next instant, her pussy succumbed to the girl and for the third time, she was cumming hard because of Martha’s efforts.

The two women cuddled and kissed in the aftermath of their lovemaking. “I can’t believe it,” Evie said.

“What?”

“I knew I liked girls,” Evie said, “but I guess I never knew how much. I don’t think I could ever let a guy stick his cock inside me ever again.”

“Mmm, I knew that about you.”

“You knew what,” Evie asked.

“I knew you liked hot, young girls, the hotter the better.”

Was she that transparent, Evie wondered.

“But I’ll bet I know what you really want.”

“What’s that,” Evie asked.

“I’ll bet you’d like to have a cheerleader come and plant her face between your thighs.”

Evie snorted. “Yeah right. Them. They’re untouchable. You couldn’t get them.”

Martha smiled. “I wouldn’t be so sure about that.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you’re on the school board, right?”

Evie sucked in a breath of air. How did the girl know that? Had she told her that.

Martha went on as if the other woman had said nothing. “There’s a change coming. The cheerleaders may have cover now but their time is coming. Imagine it. The cheerleaders stripped of their status. All they’d be then is just a bunch of sluts on the make. You’d like that, wouldn’t you, to get all those tight, young cheerleader pussies.”

Evie smiled slowly but then the smile faded. “But how do you know this,” she asked.

Martha smiled. “Don’t worry about that,” she said, “but I know what I’m talking about. Just make sure that when the vote comes, you’re there to disband the cheerleaders.”

Evie smiled again. “You can count on me,” she said. “I’ll be there.”

“Good. I knew I could.”