The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 22—OVEREXTENDED

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

“Oh my God. My dad is going to kill me.”

“What’s wrong,” Martha asked.

“It’s my credit card,” Shari moaned. “I’ve put so much stuff on it and I don’t have nearly enough money to pay for it. I don’t know why I did it. I just did.”

“Can’t you ask your dad to help you out,” Martha asked.

“No,” Shari wailed. “He doesn’t even know I have a credit card. He’d be mad at me just for that, but if he found out how much money I spent, he’d go off the deep end.”

“So what are you going to do?”

“I don’t know,” Shari moaned. “I don’t know.”

It had been a cool thing when the card had arrived in the mail. There had been no fanfare. Just a letter from the Bank of Hades saying that Shari had been approved for a credit card. There was nothing more to it than that.

Still, it wasn’t like Shari ran out and started using the credit card. She knew she didn’t have the money so she kept the credit card, but she kept it in her wallet, for emergency purposes only, she told herself.

But then she found that her best friend, Katie, had gotten one, and what was more amazing was it seemed as if no one else on the cheerleading squad had gotten them. Just Shari and Katie and no one else. That was so cool.

Still, it wasn’t like Shari was in any great rush to run out and use her card. Katie wanted to use hers but Shari told her no. They couldn’t do that because if they did, they’d get themselves in debt, and then they’d never get themselves out, and Katie had agreed with Shari so both girls did the sensible thing. They kept their cards, but they kept them in their wallets.

And then they were at the mall one day, shopping with Martha. Both girls thought Martha was cool even if Chrissy didn’t think so, so the three of them were hanging out together when Martha led the trio into Victoria’s Secret. “Come on,” she said, “let’s see what they have in here.”

“Martha,” Shari said.

“What?”

“We can’t go in there. What if someone sees us?”

“Well fine,” Martha said, “if you don’t want to go inside, then you can hang around outside while me and Katie go inside.”

“You guys,” Shari pouted even as she watched her friends walk into the store. She stood outside. She looked first one way and then the other and then with a shrug, she followed the others into the store.

“Glad to see you could join us,” Martha said.

“Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to look around just a little,” Shari said. “I mean, it’s not like I’m going to buy anything here.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Martha said. “They’ve got some cute stuff in here like how about this. This would look so cute on you.”

Shari looked at the garment, what little of it there was, and she blushed. “I could never wear something like that,” she said.

“I don’t know,” Martha said. “I think you’d look awfully cute in it.”

“Yeah, well maybe, but you got to have someone to, um, to wear it for, and I don’t.”

“That’s not what Bobby Taylor says,” Katie said with a grin.

“Well, Bobby Taylor can say whatever he wants,” Shari said indignantly, “but there’s no way I’m going to let him see me in something like that.”

“I don’t know,” Katie said. “You’d look pretty damned cute in it.”

“Well,” Shari said hesitantly. She was definitely interested in the garment. It was a see-through teddy. “I don’t know who I’d let see me in that,” she said finally, “but there’s no guarantee that it would be Bobby Taylor.”

“Hey, look,” Martha said. “They got matching panties for it.”

“Oh my God,” Katie gushed. “You’d be so cute in that.”

Shari couldn’t help but take a little closer look at it. “Well,” she admitted, “maybe,” and then she saw the price tag. “Guys, would you look at that. I can’t afford that.”

“Yes, you can. You’ve got the ... you know, the ...” Martha was looking on so Katie mouthed the word, “card.”

“What?” Shari didn’t get it the first time, but she got it the second time. “Oh no. No way. I’m not doing that.”

“But come on. You’d look so cute in that.”

“No way. It’s just for emergency use.”

“What is,” asked Martha asked.

“She’s got a credit card,” Katie blurted out.

“Katie!”

“Well, you’re not even using it so who cares if anyone knows what you got.”

“Well, you’re not using yours either,” Shari blurted out and then she covered her mouth as she realized what she’d just said.

“So you’ve got one, too, huh?”

“Gee thanks, Shar.”

Martha laughed. “Hey, don’t worry guys. I’m not going to tell anyone. Your secret’s safe with me.”

The two girls looked at one another with relief. “We were so worried that if anyone knew what we had, they’d all be wanting us to buy stuff for them,” Shari said.

“Yeah. We were afraid we’d ended up blowing right through them in nothing flat if people knew what we had.”

Martha nodded. “I understand completely and you can count on me. I don’t want you to use those cards for anyone else but yourself, but speaking of which, this teddy really would look good on you.”

“Guys,” Shari said. “I can’t. It’s for emergency purposes only.”

“Yeah but if you need something like this and you don’t have it,” Martha said, “then that’s an emergency.”

“But I can’t,” Shari said but even as she said it, she knew she was wavering.

Shari bought the see-through teddy and the matching panties and all the way home, she fretted about what she’d just done but even so, it wasn’t enough to make her want to take them back.

Shari wasn’t the only one finding new ways to use her card. Having seen that her more responsible friend could be talked into using her card, Katie’s willpower rapidly crumbled and soon, she had amassed several more provocative articles of clothing for her own wardrobe. The funny thing was, and not that she’d ever notice it, but whenever she ended up splurging on herself, it seemed as if Martha was always around.

But now, the inevitable had happened. The bills had come and Shari was devastated. There was no way she could pay that bill. “So what are you going to do,” Martha asked again.

“I don’t know,” Shari said. “I just don’t know.”

“You sure you can’t ask your dad?”

Shari snorted. “If you knew my dad, you wouldn’t even ask that question.”

Just about that time, Katie came up to where the two girls were talking and suddenly, Shari forgot about her problems. “What’s wrong,” she said.

Katie looked as if she were about to cry. She hadn’t started, at least not yet, but she looked very, very close. “I ... um ... I did something really dumb.”

Not as dumb as me, Shari thought, but she’d have time enough to dwell on that later. “What’d you do,” she asked with concern.

Katie’s voice was breaking. “You know those credit cards you said we shouldn’t use?”

Suddenly, Shari got this real terrible feeling. “Yeah,” she said.

“Well, I used mine. I used it a lot.”

“Oh no. How much? How much did you spend?”

Katie was sniffling. “I ... um ... I spent over three thousand dollars.”

“On what?” Shari hadn’t meant to blurt it out but it had just happened.

“I don’t know,” Katie sniffled. “It was just, you know, stuff, but how the hell am I going to pay back three thousand dollars?”

Shari shook her head. She wished she knew but the truth was she had no idea. About the only comfort she could find in the situation was at least her bills weren’t as bad as Katie’s. Close, but not quite as bad. “I don’t know,” she said. “I don’t know.”

Martha cleared her throat. “I couldn’t help overhearing, but I think I might have a solution, a solution maybe to both of your problems.”

“Both our problems,” Katie asked.

Shari shook her head. “I’m not doing much better than you,” she said and then she told her friend about her own problem. She looked at Martha. “So, what’d you have in mind.”

“There’s this guy I know. He got a buddy who’s getting married. So, the guy who’s the best man, he blows it, right? He’s got the bachelor party all set up but the women he thinks he’s got, he doesn’t got, right. So this guy, he calls me up, right, and he says you want to do it, and of course, I tell him no, and then he asks me if I have any hot friends who might want to do it, and of course, I told him no, but I know he said he was going to pay and I was just thinking ...”

“You want us to be bachelor party, bimbos,” Shari said.

“I didn’t say that,” Martha said. “I only said there was this guy. If you don’t want to do it, that’s fine, but if you wanted, I’m willing to see if I can’t dig up his phone number.”

“I don’t know,” Katie said warily. “I guess I could do it.”

“Come on,” Shari said. “You know what happened at the The Candy Shoppe.” What had happened at the The Candy Shoppe was common knowledge amongst the cheerleaders although none of them actually talked about it, but they all knew what could happen.

“I’m not forcing you guys to do anything,” Martha said. “I’m just throwing it out as a possibility.”

“I don’t think I’m ready to do that,” Shari said.

“Yeah,” her friend said, “but that’s only because your bill isn’t as big as mine.”

“You mean you’re actually seriously considering doing this?”

“Sure. Why not? I mean, there’s not going to be any sex involved, is there?”

“Not if you don’t want there to be,” Martha said. “The way the guy told it to me, they’re in a jam and no offense, but it sounds like they’re willing to take anyone they can get their hands on.”

“So that sounds okay, right?”

“I guess,” Shari said, “but this all sounds so ... so ... I don’t know, so dirty.”

“Yeah, well I don’t know about you but I don’t want to tell my mom how much money I put on my credit card.”

Shari shivered at that. “I know what you mean.”

“Look, we can talk to the guy, right, and find out what he wants, and if there’s anything that’s not cool, we can just say no, right?”

“Absolutely,” Martha said. “You don’t like anything about the deal, you just say no.”

“Come on,” Katie said. “Let’s do it.”

“You want to do it, you do it,” Shari said. “Why do you need to drag me into this.”

“Because you’re my friend and we’re in this together. Besides, I want someone there with me in case something goes wrong.”

“So you do think something’s going to go wrong?”

“Not if you’re there with me. I mean, one of by ourselves isn’t good, but what could they do to the both of us? Come on. Who knows? It might even be fun.”

Shari shook her head. “Geez, I can’t believe I’m even thinking of doing this.”

Katie squealed and then she gave her friend a hug. “Thank you. Thank you,” she said, and then she turned her attention back to Martha. “Now, you’re sure you can get that name for us?”

“Pretty sure,” Martha said.

“Then it sounds like we’re in business.”

“I guess,” Shari said.

“Oh come on,” Katie gushed. “It’ll be fun.”

“I hope.”

* * *

Martha got the phone number and with Shari sitting near by, Katie gave the man a call. “Hi,” she said when the man picked up the line. “My name is Katie Bracken, and my friend Martha said you were looking for a couple of girls for a bachelor party you were having. So, are you still looking?”

There was a moment of silence.

“You are? That’s great. Listen, I got a deal for you. I got a friend and me and we’re looking to pick up a little cash, so um, how much would you be willing to pay.”

Another moment of silence.

“Oh, that’s it, huh. Three hundred, but that’s for each of us, right?”

Another pause.

“That’s good.”

Shari was pointing upwards with her thumbs.

“You’re sure you can’t go any higher then?”

Another pause.

“But we might be able to earn more for extras. What do you mean by extras?”

Another pause.

“Oh, I guess that’s okay then. Hold on.” Katie cupped her hand over the phone. “They can only do three hundred for each of us,” she said, “but he said we might be able to get a little bit more for extras.”

“What does he mean by extras,” Shari asked.

“You know. Flash a little. Maybe let a guy cop a feel, but nothing more than that.”

“You’re sure it’s nothing more than that?”

“Hold on.” Katie brought the phone back up. “You’re sure extras is nothing more than that,” she asked. She listened and then she brought the phone down. “He says that’s all. So, what do you think?”

“I don’t know. So when is it?”

“It’s this Monday night. Come on, Shar, I really want to do this. I need the money so bad.”

“I don’t know,” her friend said.

“Please.”

“I don’t know.”

“Please. Pretty please.”

Shari laughed just a little. “Oh, all right. I guess. At least, it’s something to pay off the credit card.”

Katie brought the phone up. “Okay,” she told the man. “We’ll do it.” She listened for a moment and then she gave the man her address. “Okay, we’ll be ready. See you then.”

“What?”

“They’re going to come by here to pick us up,” Katie said. “The man said bring something sexy to wear or maybe even bring a couple somethings sexy to wear. Are you sure it’s okay,” Katie asked.

“You’re asking that now,” Shari asked.

“I just want you to say yes.”

“Yeah,” her friend answered. “It sounds okay.”

The two girls were ready that night. Shari had told her parents that she was going over to Katie’s house to study and she asked if she could stay over because they would be studying late. Her mom asked if she’d checked with Katie’s mom and Shari said she had so Shari’s mom agreed.

The man who picked them up was a black man. Neither girl had expected that but he seemed nice enough as he led the girls out into his Escalade. “You girls ever do this before,” the man asked.

“No,” Katie said. “Is there anything we should know?”

The man grinned from the front seat. “You’re asking me. Heck, I was hoping maybe you girls had done this before so you could tell us. I mean, normally, you go out and hire some strippers but Dave screwed that up, so we’re left doing this at the last minute, not that you girls aren’t good, but we should have had this done earlier.”

The two girls nodded in the back seat. The guy didn’t seem too bad so maybe this would work out just fine.

The man quickly drove them across town and then he was parking the car. He came around and opened the door for them.

“Thanks,” Katie said as she climbed out.

“Yeah, thanks,” Shari echoed.

The man led the girls inside the house. “There’s a room over there where you girls can change,” he said. “I’ll come back and get you when we’re ready,” he said, “and I guess you guys can just dance for the guys and be all flirty or something and the groom, his name is Michael. He’s got on a Steelers ball cap, so you want to pay special attention to him, okay?”

“Sure,” Katie said.

“Sounds easy enough,” Shari agreed.

The girls changed quickly and Katie laughed when she saw what Shari had brought. It was the same see-through teddy with the matching panties that had started the whole thing off.

Shari grinned. “Like I said, I wasn’t going to wear this for Bobby Taylor.”

The Escalade driver was back rather quickly and he let out a nice whistle when he saw the two girls. “Man, kind of makes me wish I was the one getting married,” he said.

Shari grinned. Maybe this wasn’t going to be so bad after all.

Somebody’d turned on a radio in the other room. “All right,” the Escalade driver said, “you girls ready,” and both girls nodded.

The man led the girls into the front room where they were supposed to do whatever they were supposed to do although neither girl was quite sure what it was that was expected of her. “Okay,” Mike asked, “who wants to go first.”

“You go first,” Shari whispered.

“Chicken,” Katie whispered back.

“Well, it was your idea.”

“Fine,” Katie said.

“Well all right, then, let’s go.”

The music played and Katie danced and Shari and the guys watched. Shari was wearing a little string bikini. The guys cheered as Katie bent down over Michael and gave him a good, long look at her boobs and they cheered even louder when the young cheerleader mashed her tits up against the man’s face.

“Why’d you do that,” Shari whispered when Katie came back.

“Do what,” her friend whispered back.

“You know, press your tits against his face.”

“Oh, stop being such a prude. I mean it wasn’t like I actually took my top or anything.”

And then it was Shari’s turn to dance so she danced. Her tits weren’t as big as Katie’s but she’d always heard guys say she had a great ass so she made sure the guys got a good look at her butt and that seemed to go over really well, so well in fact that one of the guys wanted to cop a feel of her butt and even though she slapped his hand away, it kind of made her hot.

“Oh wow,” Katie whispered when Shari returned. “You were so hot.”

“Really,” her friend preened.

“Really,” Katie said. “I wish I had an ass like yours.”

“Well, I wish I had tits like yours,” Shari whispered back, “so I guess we’re even.

Escalade driver was back. “You girls were great,” he said. “Now, if you could just mingle a bit. Is there any way we could get you all the way out of those clothes? We were supposed to have strippers, remember?”

“What,” Shari exclaimed.

“I don’t think so,” Katie said.

“How about we pay you something extra for it?”

“Like what?”

“Like I don’t know. Fifty bucks.”

“Fifty bucks. No way. More.”

“How much more.”

“Like I don’t know. How about a hundred each.”

“A hundred each. No way. How about sixty each.”

“A hundred,” Shari countered.

“Eighty.”

“A hundred.”

“Ninety.”

“A hundred.”

“Fine. A hundred.”

The girls giggled with delight at the outcome. Getting themselves all the way naked had just earned each of them an extra hundred bucks.

“Remember,” Escalade driver said as he peeled off the bills, “Michael’s the guy in the Steelers cap.”

The girls went back out and once again, they stripped off their clothes and then the two of them snuggled in next to him. “I hear you’re getting married,” Shari cooed.”

“Yeah, next week.”

“That’s too bad,” Katie cooed from his other side.

“Why’s that,” the man asked and even as he did, Shari couldn’t help noticing where her friend’s hand was. Katie had her hand on the man’s cock and even though he was still wearing his clothes, they weren’t.

“Because,” Katie said even as she squeezed the man’s cock, “that means we have so little time together.”

Someone was pushing up behind Shari and then Shari felt the man’s hand on her hip. She slapped the hand away. “Quit it.”

But the hand was back again.

“I said quit it.”

Escalade man was back again. He held up a hundred and he whispered something and Shari shook her head. He held up another hundred and Shari shook her head but not as vehemently as before. Escalade man held up another hundred. The girl wanted to say no but there were those three hundreds and she did need the money.

Another c-note was added to the ones already in the man’s hand and Shari stared. She couldn’t bring herself to say no but she couldn’t say yes, either.

A fifth bill was added to the others. Shari looked over where Katie was and she saw her friend watching. “I want to,” Katie said.

Shari felt helpless as she looked back at Escalade man. It seemed like everyone had the same thing on their mind.

Escalade man waved the bills in front of the girl.

“For each of us,” Shari squawked, hoping against hope that the man would balk at the offer.

“Deal,” the man said and the next thing Shari felt was the man behind her once again putting his hand on her hip. This time, she let him and when he slid his hand down onto her thigh and when he lifted her leg, she let him do that, too.

She knew the man was naked and she knew his cock was coming up behind her. This couldn’t be what they meant by extras the girl thought but even as she thought it, she felt the man’s cock press up against her cunt.

The girl sighed as she felt the man enter her. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck.”

Shari looked at her friend. Katie already had the bridegroom’s cock out. She looked back at Shari even as she slipped her mouth down and started to suck on that cock and even as she did, there was a man coming up behind her.

Katie looked so good as she took that cock in her cunt. For just a moment, the girl let the cock slip from her mouth as she moaned but almost immediately, her mouth was back on that cock again.

Damn, her friend looked hot getting fucked. She moaned as she took that cock inside her. She hoped she looked as hot as her friend.

But in the next instant, the man behind her was fucking her and Shari realized she didn’t care how she looked. All she knew was she wanted to get fucked.

That was how it started. Shari had her leg up as the man behind her continued to fuck her and when Escalade man offered her his cock, she happily sucked his cock and when the man finally came in her tight, little cunt, she quickly offered herself up to Escalade man.

By that time, Katie had hopped up on Michael’s cock. She groaned lustily as her pussy took the man inside her.

Shari’s fingers worked her pussy even as Escalade man continued to fuck her. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

Someone was pounding into Katie even as she continued to ride the bridegroom’s cock and Shari knew she wanted to ride that cock, too.

It was late that night when Escalade driver finally brought the two girls back to Katie’s house. Each girl had over a thousand dollars in her purse. It wasn’t enough to pay off their bills but at least it was a start.

“You girls were great,” Escalade driver said.

“Thanks,” Katie said, “and the next time you guys are having a bachelor party, you just let us know.”

“It doesn’t have to be a bachelors party,” Shari added. “You’re having a party. You let us know.”

Escalade driver smiled. “I’ll do that,” he told them.

“Why’d you tell him that,” Katie asked after the man had driven off.

“Tell him what?”

“That we’d be available for other parties.”

Shari shook her head. “I don’t know. It’s just that ... that ... I guess it’s just that my pussy’s so full of cum and it feels so good. I feel like such a slut and you know what?”

“What?”

“It feels good. I like feeling this way, and I think I want to feel this way again. You know what I mean?”

Katie smiled. “Yeah. I know what you mean, because I’m feeling it, too.”

Shari grinned. “So I guess we’re agreed then. We’re available for parties, just so long as we get paid and just so long as they’re lots of guys with big, hard cocks.”

Katie laughed. “You got it. God, I feel like a slut and damn, it feels so fucking good.”