The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 23—WHAT’S YOURS IS MINE

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

“Why the long face, Sally?”

“Huh? Oh hi, Martha. What’s that?”

“I asked why the long face.”

“Oh, it’s Holly.”

“Holly Morrison? What about her?”

Sally Montinelli sighed. If she noticed that the other girl seemed to know which of the three Hollys in her class was bothering her, she seemed to show no indication of it. “I hate her.”

Martha seemed to perk up a bit at that. “Yeah? Why?”

“She’s got everything.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So it’s not fair.”

Martha laughed. “Who said life was fair,” she said.

“No one. But that doesn’t mean I have to like it.”

“So what don’t you like?”

Sally sighed again. “Well, first of all, she’s so damned smart.”

“Yeah, and she studies harder than you do, too. So what else is the problem.”

Sally made a face at the other girl. “Well, her dad bought her this totally cool car.”

“Yep. The Morrisons are definitely rich. I’ll give you that. Her dad can afford it, probably, and even if he can’t, well hell, what’s it to you. It’s her dad after all.”

“Yeah, but I don’t have to like it.”

Martha grinned. “You got me there, but I got the feeling that that’s not what’s really bothering you.

Sally didn’t say anything.

“Come on,” Martha coaxed. “Out with it. What’s bothering you?”

“It’s just that—”

“Yeah?”

“It’s just that she’s got everything,” the cheerleader concluded lamely.

“Everything, huh. I don’t know. It kind of sounds like there’s a certain something that she has that you really want.”

“How’d you know?”

“I’m good at reading people. It’s what I do.”

“Yeah?”

“And if I had to guess, I’d say it’s not the brains or the money or the car that’s bothering you. I’d say it’s something else and I’d say his name was Ryan Harwood.”

The other girl gasped. “How’d you know?”

“I told you. I’m good at reading people. So what’s the problem?”

“Haven’t you been listening to me?”

“Yeah, so.”

“She’s got everything.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So, I hate her.”

“So what if someone could make it possible for you to have everything that Holly had.”

“Yeah right?”

“I’m serious.”

“And just who would be doing that?”

“How about me.”

“Yeah right. Get serious. What could you do?”

“What if I could put you on an equal footing with Holly. What if I could make it that whatever she has, you have?”

“Yeah, right. You can’t do that.”

“Yeah, but what if I could?”

“If you could make it possible for me to have whatever Holly has, that would be cool, but you can’t do that.”

“Yeah, but what if I could.”

“If you could—”

“Yeah, if I could do that, what would you give me?”

“What would you want?”

Martha laughed. “Normally for something like that, I’d ask for something pretty hefty in return but for this, I want you to have it, so this one is on the house.”

“Gee thanks, so um, what are you going to do?”

Martha smiled. “Not so fast. Do we have a deal?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Fine. So come on.”

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see. Just follow me.”

Sally would have said more but the other girl was already moving and Sally realized that she’d have to rush to catch up.

“Where are we going,” Sally asked.

Martha said nothing.

They were headed towards the equipment shed. Why, Sally wondered, were they going there.

The shed should have been locked but when Martha got there, it wasn’t. She walked in and when she came out, she was holding a baseball bat. “Come on,” she said.

Once again, Sally was left to follow in Martha’s wake.

They were headed for the parking lot, Sally realized. Sally raced to catch up with the other girl and then Martha stopped suddenly. It took Sally a moment to realize exactly where they were. “Why are we here,” she asked.

Martha handed the bat to Sally. “That’s Holly’s car,” she said. “Right?”

Sally nodded.

“All right then. Hit it.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Hit it. Give it a whack.”

“You’re crazy,” Sally said.

“Am I? You and I just made a deal. I never welch on my deals and I expect the same from everyone else, so when I said hit it, I meant it. Now, hit it.”

Sally suddenly felt rage course through her body and she pulled the bat back and she swung as hard as she could. The headlight made such a nice sound as the bat crushed through it.

“Come on,” Martha chided the girl. “You can do better than that. Hit it.”

Again, rage coursed through Sally’s body. She really did hate that bitch, Holly Morrison. And she hated her little fucking car, too. She swung again.

“That’s better,” Martha said. “Hit it again.”

Sally really didn’t need any further encouragement. She pulled the bat back and she swung again.

God damned, Holly Morrison, the cheerleader thought. She thought she was such hot stuff. Well, she’d show her. She swung the bat again.

That felt good. It felt really good. She let out a primal scream and she pulled the bat back and she swung again.

After that, she didn’t really much care what happened. She could feel the rage flow through her and it felt good. She pulled the bat back and she swung again, and again, and again. Oh geez. It felt so fucking good.

The bat crashed through the driver’s side window scattering glass all over the driver’s seat. Sit on that, bitch, the girl thought.

Another swing and the rear window shattered. It was almost as if Sally couldn’t stop herself. She swung again and the bat made a resounding thunk as it bounced off the side of the car leaving a horrific dent in its wake.

Sally moved on behind the car and once again, the bat swung and the back window shattered. She swung again and again and the rear lights were no more.

She moved on around to the passengers side and once again, windows shattered under the force of her assault. Rage coursed through her. It felt good to give in. The bat swung again and again and again. It felt good to take her anger out on the bitch’s car.

The hood seemed to pop open almost of its own accord. Sally never questioned why. She merely came on around and peered into the engine compartment. She had no idea which parts of the engine were vital or expensive so she just kept swinging her bat over and over again until finally, she’d worn herself out.

The rage seemed to ebb from her body and she dropped the bat as she looked at the wreck that had been Holly’s car. She felt like crying. She didn’t like the girl but had she really meant to do that to the girl. It just seemed so ... so mean.

Someone came up behind her. “It looks like you two are even now,” Martha said.

“What do you mean?”

“You don’t have a car and now, neither does Holly.”

Sally couldn’t take it. She felt sick. She didn’t say another word. She just ran off to cry.

She felt like shit for the rest of the day. She felt like shit when she went to bed, and she felt like shit the next morning when she woke up. Why had she done that, she wanted to know.

She was still feeling like shit the next day when Ryan Harwood came up to her when she was at her locker. “I heard what you did yesterday.”

Sally stiffened. “You what?”

“I said I know what you did?”

“Listen, I am so sorry. I mean it. I am so sorry. If there’s anything I can do to make it right—”

“Make it right. Babe, I’m not here to bust you out. I think what you did was totally hot.”

“You do?”

“Yeah. Holly had it coming to her and what you did to her car was amazing. You beat the crap out of her car.”

This wasn’t making Sally feel any better.

“You know,” Ryan said, “I think you and me, we should go out on a date.”

“You’re kidding.”

“No way. You got spirit, babe. I like that.”

“But, but you and Holly—”

“This isn’t about me and Holly. This is about me and you. I don’t know why we have to bring Holly into it.”

“But you’re dating her.”

“So? I want to date you now. How about it, babe? You want to go out on a date?”

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know? Babe, I thought you had spunk. I thought you knew how to go for what you wanted. But maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe you’re not all that.”

“No,” Sally protested. “No, that’s not true. I do know how to go for what I want.”

“Then prove it.”

“How?”

“Go out on a date with me.”

“Okay. When?”

“No time like the present, babe. How about tonight?”

“Tonight’s a school night.”

“You can’t go out on a date on a school night? Maybe I was wrong about you? Maybe you aren’t the girl I thought you were.”

“No wait. I can get out. I just need to tell my parents I’m going over to a friend’s to study and then we can meet somewhere but I can’t stay out too late.”

“That’s cool. I can take that.”

“So what do you want to do?”

“How about a burger and a movie?”

“Sure. I guess I could do that.”

The ringing of the school bell snapped the two young adults back into the present. “We’ll talk more later,” Ryan had told her just before he trotted off to class.

Sally still found it hard to believe. Why was Ryan suddenly interested in her, and yet, she knew she was interested in him. She knew going out with him could be a bad idea but she just didn’t care. She wanted to do it and so when the two of them met up later, she enthusiastically got with the plan of a clandestine date.

They met at a local McDonalds. Ryan ordered a Quarter Pounder while Sally took a salad. “What do you want to drink,” Ryan asked.

“Diet Coke, please. No ice.”

“Coming right up,” the boy said as he grabbed both their cups and headed off to get their drinks.

He was back in a minute and then he took a sip from his own Coke. “So tell me, why’d you do it?”

“Do what?”

“Why’d you beat the shit out of Holly’s car?”

Sally stiffened a bit. “Can we not talk about that right now.”

“Why?”

Sally suddenly found herself not all that hungry. She took a gulp from her soda. “It’s not something I’m proud of, okay?”

“Okay, sure, but you did it. I was just wondering why.”

Sally took another drink from her soda. “Listen, can we just change the subject, okay?”

“Sure, babe, whatever you want?”

And the subject was changed but it was as if Sally still felt it lingering around them. She picked at her food. She drank her coke, and she told herself that this date was a really bad idea.

“You ready to go, babe,” the boy asked.

“Yeah, sure.”

The two teens dumped their trash and headed into the parking lot. “We can take my car,” Ryan said.

“Yeah, sure,” the girl said.

It never occurred to Sally that up to that point, they’d never discussed what movie they wanted to see. She sighed as she sank down into the seat in Ryan’s car. “Man,” she said. “I don’t know what’s come over me, but I’m beat.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I’m not sure I’m up for a movie. Maybe you ought to take me home.”

“But if I did that, babe, then you wouldn’t get a chance to suck my cock.”

“Huh. Wait. What did you just say?”

“You heard me. If I took you back now, then you wouldn’t get a chance to suck my cock.”

“But ... but—” Wait a minute, the girl thought, why was sucking Ryan’s cock all that she could think of?

“I’ll bet you want to suck my cock, don’t you?”

“Yes, but—” No wait. Why had she said that?

“So tell me what you want to do.”

“I ... I ... I want—”

“Yeah. What do you want, Sally?”

“I ... I want—”

“Yeah, you can tell me, Sally.”

She found herself staring between the boy’s legs. She couldn’t want that, could she?

“Come on, Sally. You can tell me. What do you want?”

“I ... I want—”

“Go ahead and say it.”

I ... I want to suck your cock.”

“There now. That wasn’t so hard to say, was it. Of course, you realize that once you do it, you’ll never be able to get enough of it.”

Sally couldn’t help it. She was staring between Ryan’s legs. It took her a second to realize just what it was he had said. “What do you mean,” she asked.

“I slipped a little something in your drink,” the boy said. “It makes you crave sucking cock.”

The words were only just barely registering in Sally’s mind but what really had her attention was the space between the boy’s legs.

The boy unzipped his pants and he took out his cock. “So what about it, babe? You want some of this?”

The girl was staring at his cock. “Yeah,” she moaned. “Yeah. I want it.”

“You’re never going to be able to get enough of it,” the boy said.

Sally was staring at the boy’s cock. She didn’t care. She just wanted to suck it. She wanted to suck it so bad.

“So what about it,” the boy asked. “You want to become a slave to my cock?”

Sally knew she should say no. She knew that was what she should say but she was going to say. “I want it,” she said. “I want to suck your cock.”

“You want to become a slave to my cock.”

The girl stared at the boy’s cock. She knew she should resist but it was so hard. “I want it,” she said. “I want to suck your cock.”

“You want to become a slave to my cock. Say it. Say you want to be a slave to my cock.”

“I ... I want to be a slave to your cock,” and Sally moaned softly. It felt so good to just give in.

“Yeah, you’re just like that other slut Holly,” the boy said. “You think you’re so good. You think you’re so hot but once you get my cock inside you, you ain’t nothin’ but my little fuckin’ whore. Tell me again what you want.”

She knew she shouldn’t give in but she just couldn’t help herself. “Give me your cock,” Sally pleaded. “Give it to me. Give it to me, please.”

“That’s it, babe. Tell me what you want.”

“Give me your cock,” the girl moaned. “Give it to me. Give me your cock.”

“What’s that, babe. I’m not sure I heard you right. Tell me what you want.”

“I want your cock,” the girl moaned. “I want it. Give it to me. Give it to me please.”

“You want this?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Then I guess you better slide your mouth over here and get a hold of this. What do you think about that, babe?”

Sally wasn’t thinking. She was doing. At first, it was her hand wrapped around the boy’s cock. She moaned softly. It felt so good inside her hand. She gave it a stroke and then another and she moaned again. She loved the feel of that cock.

But she knew the feel of it wasn’t enough. She knew she had to feel that cock inside her mouth and so she slid her mouth down even as she gave the cock another squeeze and then she was sliding her hand down around its base and she was pushing her mouth down over the head of that cock.

And the boy groaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Suck it, babe. Suck it.”

The girl couldn’t help it. Her mouth pushed down on that cock and even as she pushed down on the cock, she felt it. She wanted even more.

“Suck it,” the boy told her. “Suck it.”

Sally didn’t need any more encouragement. Her mouth was growing more and more bold even as the need built inside her. She didn’t care if it was wrong. She didn’t care if she somehow was going to get addicted to that cock. All she knew was she wanted it and she didn’t care what happened just so long as she got what she wanted.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned. “Oh fuck. You’re a good, little cock sucker. Did you know that? You’re a good little cock sucker, just like your little friend.”

Sally had no idea who the boy was talking about but then she didn’t really care.

“You hear me, babe? You hear me? You’re just like your little fucking friend. I got an idea. How about we get her and you over here and the two of you can take turns sucking on my dick. How’d you like that?”

Sally didn’t say anything.

“How would you like that,” the boy said. “How about we get you and Holly and the two of you can take turns sharing my cock. How would you like that?”

Sally wanted to shake her head but that would have meant taking her mouth off of the dick in her mouth and she just couldn’t bear to do that and besides, she was almost pretty sure that she was going to do whatever Ryan wanted her to do.

“Oh yeah, babe. That’s it. Suck it. Suck it. Come on, babe. Suck it. Suck it good.”

Sally couldn’t help herself. She needed to suck it. She needed it bad.

“Oh yeah,” the boy groaned. “That’s it. Suck it. Suck it. Come on. Suck it. Suck it good.”

Sally could sense the change. The boy was still urging her on, but now, there was just a little more urgency.

“Suck it,” the boy groaned. “Suck it.”

The girl’s mouth moved up and down on his shaft. She could feel it coming.

“Oh God, babe, yeah. That’s it. Suck it.”

The boy groaned and in the next instant, he was unloading himself in Sally’s mouth. Sally was sure she’d never, ever tasted anything as good as that. His cock surged again and the girl moaned. The second burst was even better than the first and in that instant, Sally knew she could never get enough of the boy’s cum.

“Oh fuck, babe. Oh yeah, that’s it. Suck it. Suck it dry.”

Sally didn’t need to be told what to do. She would have done it no matter what. She already knew she couldn’t get enough. She knew she needed that cock. She knew she needed that cum. Nothing else mattered. Just that cock and its cum. Just the cock and just the cum. Just the cum. Just the cum. It tasted so good. She was addicted to it. Just the cum. It was so good. It was so good. It was so good. She needed more. She needed more. It was so good.

The boy let the girl suck him dry and then he zipped himself back up. “There’s more of that where this came from,” he told her, “just so long as you’re a good, little girl but for now, I guess we better get you home.”

The boy drove her home and as she stood there on the curb watching him drive away, Sally knew she’d do whatever it took to get more of his cum in her mouth. She was addicted. She knew that. She needed his cock and she knew she’d do whatever he wanted.

Sally woke up the next day feeling smarter and in an instant, she realized that everything that Martha had promised had come true. Even if she wasn’t wiser, she was smarter than she had been before. She still didn’t have a car but then neither did Holly. She was addicted to Ryan’s cock but then again, so was Holly, and Ryan wanted her and Holly to take turns on his cock and she knew she’d do it.

Yep, everything had come about just as she’d wished for. She’d gotten just what she wanted. She was just like Holly.