The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 25—LEATHER AND STRAIGHT-LACED

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Her name was Heron Jones and she was young but already, she was making a name for herself as a top-notch school administrator.

During the week, Heron Jones was no-nonsense but on the week-end, she let her hair down both literally and figuratively. She liked nothing better than to go out on a nice, long run, then put on a sweatshirt and some grubbies and then go off to a crafts faire.

Heron Jones loved crafts faires. Most of the stuff you saw there was junk or stuff she’d never want but there was always something to interest her.

She’d been prowling through the booths of her latest venue when she’d seen the woman. She couldn’t have been more than 5′2 or maybe 5′3 but she’d definitely caught Heron’s attention. She was Asian but that wasn’t what had Heron’s attention, nor was it her look of almost affected disinterest. She’d take a look at a piece then put it down before moving on to the next on but nothing it seemed was good enough for her, but that wasn’t what had Heron’s attention. No, it was none of that. What had Heron’s attention was that the woman was dressed entirely in black leather.

Heron could feel herself getting moist as she surreptitiously watched the woman thread her way amongst the crowded stalls. She loved black leather. She loved tight, black leather and the girl wore it so well.

And then, she’d lost her. She’d only turned her head for a moment but when she looked back where the woman had been, she wasn’t there.

Heron couldn’t help help herself. She took first one and then another step where the woman had been. Where was she, she wanted to know.

“Looking for someone?”

Heron didn’t have to turn to know who that was because instinctively she knew. It was her, the Asian, the woman in black leather with her hand positioned oh so subtly and yet very possessively on her denim-clad bottom.

“If you’re looking for someone,” the woman said, “you’ll meet me in the parking lot in exactly fifteen minutes.”

And then the hand was gone and when Heron looked, so too was the woman. Heron looked at her watch and she laughed to herself. This was crazy. She wasn’t going to meet this woman in the parking lot. She still had more shopping to do.

And yet, when fifteen minutes had elapsed, Heron found herself in the parking lot. It wasn’t like she was really going to do anything with the other woman, but there was something about her that made Heron just want to see her again.

“I knew you’d come.”

Heron gasped. She hadn’t realized where the Asian girl had come from but suddenly, the other girl was standing there behind her and she felt the other girl slide a hand between her legs.

“Do you like that,” the girl asked.

Heron was shocked. Here was this girl, stroking her bottom right out there in public.

“Do you like that,” the girl asked again and then without waiting for an answer, the girl pushed a piece of paper inside Heron’s jeans and then down inside her panties. “If you like that,” the girl said, “then you’ll meet me here in an hour.” The girl patted Heron right where the paper was and then she was gone.

Heron laughed nervously to herself. There was no way she was going to do what the girl wanted, but the audaciousness of it unnerved her just a little. She could still feel the scrap of paper shoved down inside her panties and there was no way she was going to fish it out of her panties with all these people around her so with every step she took, she could feel the scrap of paper rubbing against her butt.

As nonchallantly and an unobtrusively as she could, she went to her car and once she was inside, she eased the scrap of paper out of her panties.

All it gave her was an address and a room number. Heron snorted to herself. Yeah right, she thought. Like she was really going to do that.

She started her car and she drove out of the parking lot but she couldn’t get the little Asian in black leather out of her mind. What did the girl want? Why her?

Who cared, she answered back. It wasn’t like she was going to go anyway.

Well, maybe she should go...

She shook her head. This was stupid, she told herself. She wasn’t going to go meet the woman.

But what did she want?

Get a grip on yourself, Heron told herself. You’re being ridiculous.

It was only then that Heron realized the path she was taking. She wasn’t going home. Where was she going.

She was going there. She was going to the place. She was going to the address.

Heron shook her head. No, this was stupid. She wasn’t going to go there.

She saw a Starbucks and pulled over. She had to get her head together. She ordered a drink and sat at a table, looking at the cars in the parking lot. What the hell was wrong with her?

She finished her drink and she looked at her watch.

She groaned to herself. Why had she done that. She had nowhere she needed to be.

It was only ten minutes to go.

Heron gripped her cup and she growled softly. Why had she thought that?

Well, what would it hurt to go see the girl. What would it hurt? It wasn’t like she was committing to anything, was she, so what would it hurt.

She got up and dumped the cup in the trash and she went back to the car. She got in the car and eased back out onto the roadway.

It didn’t take long before she was there.

It was a small motel. Heron almost turned around when she saw it but she’d come this far. What would it hurt to go a little further.

There weren’t many cars in the parking lot. Heron found the room in question and she parked her car. Moments later, she was standing in front of the door.

This was stupid, she told herself, and she was about to knock when she realized the door was ajar. She gave it a push and peered inside. “Hello,” she asked. “Is anyone here?”

“Don’t just stand there,” said the woman in black leather. “Get your butt inside and shut that door behind you.”

Heron gaped at the other woman. She’d changed. She was still wearing black leather but there was a whole lot less of it now. Pretty much a tight little halter and an even tighter pair of panties.

“I said get your butt inside here and shut that door behind you.”

The older woman hesitated for a moment and then she took a step forward and she quickly shut the door behind her.

“Skittish, ain’t you,” the girl said, “but don’t you worry about that. I can take care of that.”

“My name’s Tam,” the girl said, “but you won’t be calling me that, will you, slut.”

“Wh-what?”

“You heard me. A horny, little slut like you has to learn her place in life.”

“I ... I think you have me confused with someone else.”

“Do I now? Well, if that’s true, why are you here?”

It was a question that the older woman was asking herself and for some reason, she couldn’t come up with an answer.

“I’ll tell you why you’re here,” the young Asian said. “You’re here because you’re used to being in control. You even like being in control, but you wonder what it’s like to give in to your fantasies, and you’re here because I’m going to let you do that. Isn’t that right, slut?”

Heron licked her lips. The girl was right. It was the leather. She just couldn’t resist the leather.

“Now, get your ass over here, slut, and let me take an even better look at my property.”

“But I’m not—”

The words seemed to die out in Heron’s throat with just a single look from the young Asian.

“I mean, I’m not used to, I don’t normally do ... you know, things like this.”

“Do I really look like I fucking care what you normally do. I gave you an order and I expect it to be obeyed. Now get your ass over here.”

Heron could feel how wet her pussy was but she didn’t want to admit it even to herself. This young woman couldn’t be turning her on, could she.

“I’m waiting,” the girl said.

There was just something in the girl’s tone that the administrator recognized. It was the tone of someone who expected to be obeyed and Heron Jones recognized it because she’d used that tone herself but this time, it was being used on her and this time, it was working.

“There now. That’s a good, little slut,” the Asian said even as she ran a hand over Heron’s denim-clad bottom. “See you can follow directions.”

Heron was amazed that she was doing what she was doing.

Heron let out a little whimpering moan as she felt the girl slide her hand over her backside and the girl grinned. “That’s it,” she told the older woman. “You just be a good, little slut and do what you’re told and you’ll get more than you ever knew you wanted.”

She couldn’t want this Heron told herself.

The older woman could feel the younger one work her hand between her legs. “Why don’t you open these jeans and push them down past your hips.”

Heron knew this was where she could say no. She knew this was where she should draw the line. It had been fun up to here, but she wasn’t going any further. She knew that was what she should do but she also knew she wasn’t going to do it. She wanted to see where the girl was going to take it next so against her better judgement, she opened her jeans and she pushed them down past her hips.

Almost as quickly as she’d been given access to the older woman’s bottom, Heron felt the girl slide her hand inside her jeans and she could feel that hand working against her plain, white cotton panties and she let out another low moan.

The young Asian girl grinned. “That’s right, slut. You do what I tell you to.”

There was no question in the girl’s voice, no hint of suggestion or of doubt. It was merely a statement of fact and Heron moaned as she felt the girl slide her hand between her cheeks.

“That’s a good, little slut,” the young Asian said.

Heron moaned again as she felt the hand pressing white cotton panties against her pussy lips. She couldn’t believe it but she was wet.

And then that hand was working its way down inside her panties. Once again, Heron felt the girl slide her hand between her cheeks. “Yeah, you like that, don’t you slut.”

It was a statement, not a question, and yeah, she did like it. Heron moaned again. She could feel the girl stroking her finger between her cheeks. She could feel her pressing her finger against her tight, little hole.

“Yeah, you like that. You know it and you know I know it.

Heron couldn’t believe how hot this was making her.

There was no doubt about it. That finger was really toying with her ass now. “I know what you want,” the girl said.

Heron moaned. Could the girl really know what she wanted?

“You like this, don’t you slut.” She pulled her hand out and she gave Heron’s ass a harsh smack. “Well, if you’re going to get what you want, you’re going to have to give me what I want first.”

“What do you want?”

“Come on,” the Asian girl said. “You’re a smart girl. I can tell. Don’t play dumb with me. It doesn’t suit you.”

“But I ...” Heron’s confusion was palpable.

“Let me see the rest of my slut’s body.”

“But I—”

The young Asian just gave her a hard look and suddenly, Heron stopped talking. “Take your clothes off,” she said, “and let me see my slut’s body.”

Heron wondered why she was doing it even as she did it. Off came her old tennies, and then off came her socks. Her jeans were next but she left the panties where they were, still flying at half mast. She pulled her old sweatshirt off and then she stood there in just her bra and panties but one look at the young Asian was enough to tell her that anything less than all the way just was not going to do so after only a moment’s pause, she pulled off her bra and finally took off her panties.

The Asian stepped forward. As tall as Heron was and as short as the other woman was, Heron should have felt as if she were towering over the other woman but that wasn’t the way she felt at all. She felt as if she were on inspection and she felt the need to please.

The Asian girl seemed to sense her place, too. “So the big white woman thinks she is in control, does she? Well, she’s not and she’s beginning to realize it, too. She exists here merely to serve me. She exists merely to give me pleasure. Isn’t that right.”

Heron didn’t say anything.

“Isn’t that right,” the young Asian said again.

“Yes,” Heron stammered.

“Yes, what.”

Heron wondered where her will had gone but she knew what was expected of her. She looked at the young woman standing there before her. She knew she shouldn’t say it, that somehow saying it would somehow make it even more real, but she knew she wanted to say it.

“I’m waiting,” the Asian girl said, “and I don’t like to wait.”

“I,” Heron stammered, “I ... I want to give you pleasure.”

“There’s more, isn’t there.”

“Y-y-yes.”

“What is it?”

“I ... I ... I want to serve you.”

“See. Now that wasn’t so hard, was it, slut.”

“No. No, it wasn’t.”

“You’re a good, little slut, aren’t you?”

“Y-y-yes.”

“And good little sluts do what they’re told, don’t they?”

“Yes.”

“That’s a good, little slut.”

Heron felt a jolt of pleasure when the other woman said that.

“A good, little slut has to do what they’re told so why don’t you do what you’re told. I’ll bet you like my halter. I’ll bet you think I’d look even better though if I wasn’t wearing it at all.”

That wasn’t exactly what Heron was thinking.

“So why don’t you be a good, little slut and help me out of this thing.”

Heron’s hands were shaking as she did what she was told. Why am I doing this, she wondered to herself.

And then the garment was free.

The young Asian was fondling her petite breasts even as she looked at her older counterpart. “You’ve done good so far, but a good, little slut has to know her place, doesn’t she.”

“Yes.”

“And do you know where your place is?”

Heron shook her head.

“It’s on your knees, slut. It’s on your knees, so get down on your knees.”

Heron quickly complied.

“You’re a good, little slut. I like that. I like a slut who knows how to follow orders, but do you know what comes next?”

Heron shook her head.

“It’s the panties. Be a good, little slut and take them off for me, would you.”

This time, Heron didn’t hesitate. Her hands went right to the skin tight, black leather panties, and she couldn’t help but caress them, and if she’d taken the time to look, she would have seen the Asian girl smile.

“That’s it, slut,” the younger woman said. “Pull those panties down. Do you see that? Do you know what that is? Do you? Do you know what that is?”

Heron was staring straight ahead at the little hairless patch between the other girl’s legs. “It’s ... it’s your pussy,” she said in a quavering voice.

“It’s your reward,” the girl said. “A little slut like you, you got to be ready to get this whenever you can get it. So are you ready?”

“I don’t know if I can.”

“That’s not the answer I’d expect to hear from a good, little slut. A good, little slut is always ready. So, are you ready?”

Heron was shaking. She didn’t know why she was doing this but she didn’t seem to be able to stop herself. “I ... I guess,” she stammered.

“Don’t guess. Know. A good, little slut is always ready, so I’m going to ask you again. Are you ready?”

Heron gulped and then she gulped again even as she looked at the younger girl’s pussy. She was so wet and she couldn’t even figure out why. She gulped again and then she nodded. “I’m ready,” she said in a voice that was barely more than a whisper.

“Then lean back and tilt your head back, slut.”

Again, Heron did as she was told.

“Open your mouth and let me see your tongue.”

Again, the older woman did as she was directed.

“You know where that tongue is going, don’t you?”

Again, Heron nodded.

“Good, slut. All right, let’s see what you can do with that,” and with those words, the young Asian straddled Heron’s face.

Oh my God, the older woman thought. I’m actually doing it. I can’t believe I’m actually doing it. I’m licking this girl’s pussy.

And oh geez, she’s so fucking wet, and did she just moan. Oh my God. Oh my God. Well fuck, if she could make a girl moan, then she’d really show her what it was really like to moan. She’d show her what a good, little slut she really was.

Where had that thought come from, Heron wondered. She wasn’t really a good, little slut, was she? She was just saying those things to please this girl, wasn’t she?

Or was she? Maybe she was a good, little slut.

She felt a jolt of pleasure at that thought.

Maybe she really was a good, little slut.

Again, she felt a jolt of pleasure.

Good, little sluts existed to pleasure themselves and others. If that was what she was, then she should want to make this bitch cum.

Again, she felt another jolt of pleasure even as her tongue attacked the pussy that was riding her face.

The young Asian groaned and Heron moaned to herself. She’d made the girl do that and she could do it again.

The young Asian moaned again. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s a good, little slut.”

Again, the older woman felt it, the surge of pleasure at being called a slut. Maybe it was what she was. Maybe it was what she wasn’t but one thing was for certain. She was going to eat this bitch’s pussy and she was going to make her cum.

“Oh fuck,” the young Asian was moaning. “Oh fuck.”

The older woman could feel it happening and she wanted to make it happen. She wanted the girl to cum in her mouth. She’d show her what it was like to be a slut.

“Oh fuck,” the Asian moaned. “Oh fuck.”

She was right on the verge and Heron’s tongue was so unforgiving. Just a little bit more. That was all it would take to push her over the edge.

“Oh yeah,” the younger woman cried. “Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s it. That’s ... oh shit, that’s it,” and after that, she didn’t have much to say because she was too busy screaming.

A little while later, Tam got in her car. Heron was lying in the motel room, her pussy having cum hard many times, and her body too tired to move. Even as the young Asian she drove away, she reached in her purse and she pulled out her phone and she flipped it open.

“Yes,” said a voice on the other end.

“I did what you wanted me to do.”

“Excellent,” sad the voice on the other end of the line and with that, the line went dead.

Tam had nod idea why it was she had been asked to do what she’d done. All she knew was that obedience was everything. She got a rush off that. Obedience was everything, both of her slaves to her and of her to the one who controlled her. Failure to obey would bring great pain, pain that she was unwilling to take so when called upon to so something, she obeyed without question.

Martha smiled as she put her phone away. She really didn’t need the call to know that the job had been done because she already knew. It wouldn’t be long now, she told herself. The woman would begin to put pressure on the school officials to crack down on the cheerleaders. It wouldn’t be long before she’d stripped those sluts of everything they held dear. She smiled a fiendish smile. It wouldn’t be long before she had her revenge.