The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 28—BRING A FRIEND?

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Dalton Gray looked at he blond standing before him. “I think you got me confused with someone else.”

The blond simply smiled and shook her head. “I didn’t have you confused with anyone else,” she told the man. “In fact, it might be safe to say that I know you even better than you know yourself.”

The man looked bored. “Yeah? What do you mean by that?”

“I mean the girl named Blossom.”

For just the briefest of moments, the man looked almost concerned but it was only for an instant and then he looked bored again. “Blossom,” he said. “I’m not sure I know who you’re talking about.”

The blond just laughed. “Come on, Dalton. You’re going to have to do better than that. I mean, if I know enough to say the name, then I must know something, right? I mean, how many girls do you know who are named Blossom? You have to admit that’s not a real common name.”

The man’s eyes narrowed. “What do you want?”

“That’s better. More to the point but still non-committal. I like that. It means you’re careful, but you asked me a question, what do I want. That’s simple. I want to help you get everything that’s due you. By the way, that was quite a nasty trick you played on the girl.”

“What was?”

“Telling her that her friends had sold her out. That might be part right but it wasn’t exactly the truth. Like I said, nasty.”

“So you’re going to tell on me.” The man looked bored but the blond knew looks weren’t what they appeared to be.

“Not at all. As it turns out, I’m a big fan of nasty and before you get to acting on some of those nasty, little thoughts that are even now running through your head, I wouldn’t try it. I might look nice and innocent but deep down inside, I’m just as nasty as you are so before you even think about making a move on me, perhaps you should hear what I have to say first.”

The man seemed almost to freeze and then he let out a small grin. “All right, let’s hear what you have to say.”

“You getting tired of Blossom yet?”

“What do you mean?”

“Come on, Dalton. Don’t play coy with me. I mean, I’m sure you feel happy with that little Asian cunt and all that but you can’t tell me that you would be satisfied with just one woman. I know you better than that.”

“You do, huh?”

“Sure. A man like you, you want to be in charge. You want to be in control. You want to be in total control, don’t you?

“Yeah,” the man said noncommittally.

“But a man like you’s going to get bored. Once you got a little cunt under your control, it’s fun to play with her for a while, but when she stops fighting back, you lose interest, don’t you, and besides, your cock’s too good for just one pussy, isn’t it?”

The man looked at the blond with growing interest. “So you volunteering for the job?”

Martha just laughed. “I’m not your type,” she said.

“Yeah? What is my type?”

The blond laughed almost dismissively. “You know what your type is,” she said. “You like your girls just one way. You like them submissive and willing and eager to please.”

“Yeah,” and then the man seemed to realize what he’d just agreed to. “Hey!”

“But I got a proposition for you, Dalton.”

“Yeah, what is it?”

“I want you to take a willful girl, a strong girl, and I want you to use her and bend her to your will, and you know what? I want to help you do it. So how about it? You ready to add a new girl to your stable?”

“What do I have to do?”

“Nothing much. Just follow my lead.”

The man seemed to consider the proposal even if only for a moment and then he shook his head. “I don’t think so,” he said. “Too risky.”

“I don’t think you understand, Dalton. The choice isn’t in your hands anymore.”

The man snorted. “Yeah right,” and yet when he tried to turn away, he found he couldn’t. “Hey. What gives.”

“I own you,” the blond said. “I own you and I have owned you for a good, long time, and if you know what’s good for you, you’ll do just what I tell you to.”

The man was trying to turn away. “You bitch,” he said. “What did you do to me.”

“Bitch? Why, Dalton. You shouldn’t use language like that. After all, I’m only just a helpless teenage girl.”

“You little fucking bitch.”

“Oh my, Dalton. I see we’re going to have to teach you a lesson, aren’t we. How about you kneel.”

In spite of what he wanted, Dalton Gray could feel his knees buckling underneath him. It wasn’t even a herky jerky kind of movement. It was slow and easy and then he was kneeling in front of the blond.

“That’s a good boy, Dalton,” the blond said. “Now, why don’t you ask me if you can lick my pussy.”

The man shook his head even as his mouth moved. It was almost as if he knew what he was going to say but he couldn’t believe it. He shook his head almost as if he were trying to shake the words out of his mouth but then his eyes fixed on the place between Martha’s legs. “Can I ... can I ... can I lick your pussy,” he finally stammered.

“Come on, Dalton. You can do better than that.”

The man growled. His mouth moved wordlessly. “P-p-please,” he said finally.

The blond smiled mirthlessly. “Come on, Dalton. You can do better than that.”

The man’s lips seemed to work almost of their own accord. “P-please,” he said again.

“Please what?”

The man was staring between the blond’s legs. “Please,” he said. “P-p-please let me ... let me eat your pussy.”

“What’s that,” the blond said. “I don’t think I heard you.”

The man hesitated but then he let out a low groan. “Please,” he moaned. “Please, let me eat your pussy.”

“You want to eat my pussy,” the blond asked with as much innocence as she could muster.

The man nodded.

The girl pulled up her skirt. “Well, if that’s what you want, I think you know what you need to do.”

The man stared at the girl’s panties and then his hands were moving and he was prying her panties down past her thighs, then down past her knees and down to her ankles.

The girl stepped out of her panties even as she looked down at the man. “If you want to eat my pussy, I think you know what you need to do,” she said.

The man hesitated for only the briefest of moments before he leaned back and tilted his head back.

“Oh yeah, that’s a good, little boy,” the blond said. “Now tell me again what it is you want to do.”

“I want to lick your pussy,” the man said.

“You do, huh,” the girl said with a smile. “Well, far be it from me from keeping you from getting what you wanted,” and with that, the girl straddled the man’s face. “There you go, Dalton. Just what you wanted.”

The man had never licked a pussy before. He’d always thought that girls existed to give him pleasure and not the other way around but in that instant as Martha’s pussy finally descended on his mouth, there wasn’t a moment of hesitation. His tongue was out and then he was sliding it inside her pussy.

Martha groaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it, Dalton. That’s it. Be a good, little boy and lick my pussy. Lick it. Lick my pussy. Can you feel how wet I am. Now, be a good, little boy, and slide your tongue up and do my clit.”

Once again, the man did as he was told and the girl moaned as his tongue went after her clit.

“Oh yeah, Dalton. That’s it. Keep it there. Lick my clit. Lick my clit. Oh yeah. Keep it there.”

Dalton Gray knew there was no way he could move his tongue away. The more he licked, the more he knew he had to.

The blond moaned. “Keep going,” she urged the man. “Keep going. Keep licking my clit.”

Dalton Gray couldn’t help himself. His tongue just kept going after that clit and the more it did, the harder he got. It almost seemed as if licking this girl’s cunt was making him the hardest he’d ever been.

“That’s a good boy, Dalton. Lick my cunt like a good, little boy. Lick my cunt and make me cum.”

It wasn’t just about the moans of pleasure he was getting from her. It was more. His tongue worked her clit. He needed to make her cum.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Eat me. Eat me.”

Oh fuck, she was grinding her pussy against his face. Oh fuck, he loved it when she did that. Oh damn, that was so fucking hot and the man got even harder even as his tongue continued to do its work.

The girl moaned. “Oh geez, you’re going to do it,” she moaned. “You’re going to make me cum.”

The man groaned. He needed this.

“You’re going to make me cum,” the girl said, “and when you do, you’re going to cum, too, because it always makes you happy to make me happy. You’ll forget I was ever here, but from now on, you’ll do what I want without hesitation. Is that clear?”

The man would have nodded, but the way the girl’s pussy was rammed down on his face, there was no way that was going to happen, but it seemed as if the girl didn’t need a verbal answer. It almost seemed as if she knew what the man was thinking.

“All right then,” she said with a moan, “if you’re ready, here we go.”

The man could feel the girl’s pussy quivering under his tongue. The girl let out a little gasp, and instinctively, he knew what was happening. She was going to cum in his mouth and he knew he wanted her to do it. He knew he wanted her to cum in his mouth.

The girl gasped again and he could feel it. She was cumming in his mouth. It tasted so good and he couldn’t believe it. He couldn’t believe how good it was.

And that’s when he realized something else. He was cumming. He was cumming hard. He was cumming in his shorts and he didn’t care.

“Remember,” he heard the girl say. “From now on, you do what I want. You got that?”

Dalton Gray understood.

What was he doing, he wondered. Why was he on the floor and what was that taste in his mouth. Whatever it was, he knew he wanted more. In the back of his mind, he was thinking there had been someone there, but even as he tried to remember who it was, the memories darted away from him. It was a blond ... he thought ... but he wasn’t sure. It was—

Something else distracted him. It was the feeling between his legs. Had he just cum in his underwear? That was fucking embarrassing but at least he was alone. At least there was no one else around to see him cream himself. That would have been really embarrassing.

And there was something else, too. There was a need. He liked the girl, Blossom, but he needed another one. The thought had been there before but now it was stronger. He wasn’t sure why and he didn’t really care. All he knew was he needed another one to fuck and he’d have to see to it that Blossom got her for him.

* * *

“Bring a friend.” That’s what Mr. Gray had told her. “Bring a friend,” but for Blossom, that was easier said than done. There had been a time when the cute, little Asian with the tight, little breasts would have said she had lots of friends, but that was before she’d become convinced that her friends had sold her out. Now, she felt alone when she wasn’t with her newest and best friend, Mr. Gray.

But now he wanted her to bring a friend. To spice things up, he’d said, but to Blossom, it smacked of betrayal. What was wrong with the way things were now, she wanted to know. Why did they have to be spiced up.

The man had just laughed at her as if he thought she’d said something funny. Just do it, he’d told her. Bring a friend.

And that’s why Blossom felt herself in the quandry she was in. Bring a friend. Who was she going to bring? Surely, not one of the cheerleaders. She hated when she had to act all sweet and nice when she was around them when all she really wanted was to smash their faces in. Mr. Gray had seen to that. He’d shown her how they had sold her out and then he’d kept at it. He’d kept telling her how the girls had sold her out.

But if they couldn’t be trusted, who then?

And then it came to Blossom. There was the new girl. If Mr. Gray wanted someone new, she could ask her.

But Martha had said no. She hadn’t refused. She’d just said no, and so Blossom was left to find someone else.

If someone had asked Blossom how she had come to her next decision, she wouldn’t have been able to say. All she knew was that the thought had come to her and once it had come, she knew it was the right one to make.

The girl was a cheerleader but that was fine. In fact, it was better than fine, because that almost guaranteed that she wouldn’t say no. Mr. Gray was on the school board and the cheerleaders were out to run the school, so if Blossom said she needed the girl’s help to keep Mr. Gray under control, then the girl would have to help.

But the beauty of the plan was she wasn’t his type. He’d get bored with her and she’d get bored with him and then Blossom would have Mr. Gray all to herself again. It was perfect.

* * *

“What are we doing here again?”

“I told you,” Blossom said. “I need some help.”

That’s not like you,” the other girl said. “Usually you’re so independent. I really like that about you.”

Blossom felt a momentary twinge of guilt but almost as soon as she felt it, it went away. She was doing what had to be done. That was all.

“So where are we going?”

“To his house,” Blossom replied. She hadn’t liked that. She hadn’t liked the fact that she was going to be letting another girl into her man’s house but it couldn’t be helped and as he’d told her, his wife was out of town, so it was perfect.

Blossom rung the doorbell and she waited. She didn’t have long to wait and then, there he was.

The man looked at Blossom and the other girl. “Who’s this,” he asked.

“This is my friend,” Blossom said. “Her name is Becca.”

Becca put her hand out. “Hi,” she said. “Good to meet you.”

The man stared almost disdainfully at her hand before he finally took it. “Do you know why you’re here,” he asked.

“To get fucked, I guess.”

The man smiled for the first time. “Yeah,” he said with a small laugh, “to get fucked. Why don’t you two girls come inside.”

The man led the way to the bedroom and he motioned to the bed. “Why don’t you girls get on the bed and get undressed.”

The two girls looked at one another and then the two of them climbed on the bed.

“Hold on,” the man said as the two girls started to undress. “I got a better idea. How about the two of you undress each other.”

The girls stopped and looked at one another. Blossom could feel herself getting pissed off. The man was hers so why the hell was this other girl here. Oh, she knew why. She’d invited her, but why had he wanted her here. Wasn’t she good enough for him.

But she wasn’t going to let him see that. She was going to show him just how good she was and then he’d know she was the right girl for him so she reached out and pulled Becca’s sweater off and then Becca did the same to her. She reached behind the other girl and her hands worked at the back of Becca’s bra. “Let’s get you out of this,” she purred.

The bra fell open and then Blossom was pulling it down Becca’s arms. As was usual, Blossom wasn’t wearing a bra. She hardly ever did when she was around Mr. Gray because she knew that was how he liked her, but this time as she removed Becca’s bra, she couldn’t help but notice how much bigger the other girl’s tits were and it pissed her off. Was that what the problem was? Did the man not like her tits? Did he think they weren’t big enough? He’d never said so, but maybe that was it. She should have asked someone else, Blossom thought.

But she hardly had time to think about that because then her hands were opening Becca’s jeans. Becca pulled her butt up off the bed, allowing Blossom to pull her jeans past her hips and then Blossom was pulling her panties down, too.

And then it was Blossom’s turn. The other girl’s hands worked at her skirt. She quickly had it open and almost as quickly, she had it down around her knees. Moments later, Blossom was like her friend, her panties flying at half mast with her young, little Asian pussy on display.

“Oh yeah,” Mr. Gray said. “I like that. Show me your pussy, honey.”

Blossom didn’t have to be told twice. She sat back on the bed and she spread her legs and then she let her hand slide between her thighs. It was almost casual the way she did it except she never took her eyes off the man who was watching her. “Is this what you wanted,” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” the man said. “You know what I like.”

Blossom smiled to herself. She was showing him. He was seeing just how good she was. She was showing him that she was better than that other bitch. She was showing him just how good she was.

“Why don’t you lick her pussy.”

His words hit her like a blast in the face. “But ... but—”

But it was already too late. Becca was kneeling down and then she was sliding her mouth down between Blossom’s thighs. “No wait,” Blossom said. “Wait.”

But already, the girl had her mouth down between her thighs and then she felt the girl’s tongue between her legs.

“Yeah, how do you like that,” the man taunted her. “How do you like that? How do you like getting your pussy licked?”

The girl gulped. She wanted to tell the man she didn’t like it. She wanted to tell him that all she really wanted was his cock. That’s what she wanted to tell him but there was something about the other girl’s tongue.

“I know you,” the man said. “I know you. You belong to me. I know you. I know what you want.”

Blossom wanted to tell the man what she really wanted but when she opened her mouth, all that really came out was a long, low moan.

“Tell your friend how much you like having her mouth between your thighs. Tell her you want her to eat you out. Tell her you want it bad.”

Blossom didn’t want to say that. Her plan to get Mr. Gray once again all to herself wasn’t working out nearly as well as she’d thought it would.

“Come on,” the man said encouragingly. “Say it. Tell your friend what you want her to do.”

“Becca,” the girl started out. “Becca, I um, ohhhh, I want you to ... to ... oh shit, I want you to ... to—”

“Go on, tell her.”

“I want you to ... to ... I want you to eat my pussy.”

There was still a part of Becca that resented what she was doing. How could she be making herself so subservient to these two? One of them was a fellow cheerleader and one of them was a man for crissakes. How could she be doing that?

Becca knew how. It was the sex. She couldn’t get enough. She knew she’d do anything for sex. She’d do anything. She’d debase herself in any way and the only thing that would make it better would be if the man would stick his cock inside her.

“I’m not sure she heard you,” the man was saying. “Why don’t you say it again.”

Blossom moaned. She’d do whatever the man wanted. “Becca,” she said, “I want you to eat my pussy.”

The man put a hand on Becca’s butt and he stroked her butt even as he moved in behind her. Becca could feel the man. She could feel him sliding in between her legs. She could feel the head of his cock as it pushed up against her tight, wet pussy.

“Yeah, little girl likes this,” the man said. “Little girl likes this,” he said again even as he pushed his cock inside her little, willing pussy.

Becca moaned. She loved it. She loved it when people used her. She loved it when people used her sexually and the man’s cock, it just felt so good between her legs.

Blossom was pissed. That was her cock. Mr. Gray was her friend and not anyone else’s. That was her cock so what was it doing in her friend’s cunt? And it wasn’t like asking the question gave her any answers, so Blossom was pissed.

Becca moaned again. She couldn’t help it. That dick was using her cunt and she knew she wanted it. She wanted it to happen. She wanted it to use her cunt.

Dalton Gray loved it. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he was thinking that someone had suggested he add another girl but for the life of him, he couldn’t remember who and besides, he was his own man, wasn’t he? He didn’t do what other people told him to do and yet, even as that thought went through his mind, he knew that wasn’t quite right.

But adding the new girl had definitely been the right thing to do. Damn, he loved these little cheerleader sluts. Get them at just the right time or in just the right state of mind and you could get the little cunts to do whatever you wanted them to do.

Becca moaned against the pussy she was licking. The man was going deeper inside her. She liked it deep. She moaned again. She loved it deep. Oh fuck, it was so deep. She loved it so fucking deep.

Blossom was getting more and more pissed. That was her cock, not Becca’s. That was her cock.

The man pulled his cock out to Becca’s distress and to Blossom’s elation. “I think she needs to suck on your tits,” the man said. “Why don’t you climb up onto her lap and let her suck on your tits.”

Becca did what she was told. She was sitting on her friend’s lap and then she was pressing her tits up against the other girl’s mouth and that’s when she felt it, the feel of the man’s hand on her ass and the feel of his cock as it pressed up behind her.

Becca moaned. She could feel the man pressed up against her. She could feel his cock in her pussy. She could feel the man mashing his body against hers, pushing her body and her tits even harder against her friend’s body.

Blossom was even more pissed. She could see Gray’s face even as he peered over Becca’s shoulder. She could see the way his face looked. That should be her pussy, she thought. That should be her pussy and not Becca’s, that should be her pussy receiving his cock.

And then she was.

That cock slipped out of her friend’s cunt and then it was pushing up inside her and she moaned. This was what she wanted. She wanted the man’s cock and she didn’t want Becca.

But then that cock was gone again and from the way Becca was moaning, Blossom knew just where it had to be. That bitch, Blossom thought. That was her cock.

And then it was back again. Fuck, that felt good. That felt good filling her up.

Gray moaned. “Oh fuck, that’s good,” he said, “two girls just for me. Oh fuck, that’s good,” and both girls were hoping that each was the one true girl who really was for him.

And then the cock was back again, taking Becca from behind and fucking her hard.

No, Blossom thought. No, she knew that look. She knew that sound. No. She wanted that cock for herself. She wanted to feel that cock cum inside her.

“Oh fuck,” the man growled once and then again.

No, the young woman thought. No, don’t cum inside her. Cum in me. Do it. Cum in me, please.

Becca’s pussy was responding to the increased tempo. She moaned and she panted and she could feel it happening. She wanted it to happen. She wanted to show the man just how good she was for him. She wanted to show him just how good her pussy was and just how good she was at following orders.

And that’s when she felt it, that first surge of cum that baptized her tight, little cunt and the girl moaned again even as her pussy started to cum. She’d shown him. She’d shown him what a good, little slut she really was.

The only thing was she hadn’t, not really, because the man’s cock was no longer there. He’d pulled it free after that first burst and then he’d roughly shoved her out of the way so he could cum on Blossom’s little Asian tits.

Blossom was almost mindless in her delight. He liked her. He was cumming on her tits. He liked her. He really did. He liked her better than he liked stupid, old Becca.

The man fisted off the rest of his cum and then he looked at the other girl. He grabbed her and he pulled her to him and then almost at the same time, he was pushing her down on Blossom’s tits. “Eat it,” he said. “Eat it. Eat up my cum.”

And Becca was doing it. She moved slowly at first but then her mouth was sliding down and then she was doing it. Her little tongue flickered out of her mouth and she took her first lick of the cum that was gracing Blossom’s tits.

Blossom moaned to herself. Now this was more like it. She liked having the man’s cum on her tits but just as much, she liked having the girl lick the cum off her tits and if her man enjoyed watching the girl do it, well that was just fine, too, because at least he wasn’t having to fuck her, too.

Blossom moaned again. Not all of the man’s cum was on her tits and now Becca’s tongue was chasing after the bits and pieces that had missed their target. Her tongue was very good at what it was doing and Blossom loved the way it chased after every last bit of the cum on her body.

And then the girl was straightening up and even without being told to, she leaned in close to Blossom. She leaned over the petite Asian and Blossom knew what she was going to do. The girl was going to kiss her.

And then she did. The other girl’s lips were soft as they pressed up against Blossom’s and Blossom could feel the other girl’s tongue asking for permission, asking to be let inside her mouth. Blossom hesitated for only a moment and then she relaxed and she let the other girl push her tongue between her lips.

She could taste it, the taste of cum on the other girl’s tongue. Not just cum, Blossom reminded herself. It was her man’s cum in the mouth of this bitch. It was her man’s cum that she’d just licked off her own body and Blossom loved it. Maybe this wasn’t so bad after all, the girl told herself. Just so long as the other girl understood her place, maybe this wasn’t such a bad idea after all.

* * *

It was a week later and cheerleading practice had been cancelled which was just fine as far as Blossom was concerned. She’d come to accept that maybe Becca was okay. At least that girl knew her place, but as far as the rest of the other girls were concerned, Blossom knew she still hated them and sometimes it was so hard acting as if she didn’t.

No cheerleading practice was a good thing. It meant she could go fuck Mr. Gray and that was exactly what she intended to do so it wasn’t that long before she was standing on his doorstep.

He didn’t answer her knock but then that wasn’t all that surprising. She wasn’t sure what Mr. Gray did. It had something to do with construction, that was all Blossom knew but then that was all she needed to know. In fact, it was more than she needed to know but what it meant was that sometimes, Mr. Gray was working on projects in his garage and sometimes, he didn’t hear her when she knocked so Blossom let herself in.

Mr. Gray’s wife worked which meant she never got home before five. That was cool because it meant it gave her and Mr. Gray plenty of time to fuck. If she were married to him, (it was a fantasy she’d been having more and more often the more they fucked,) but if she were married to him, there’s no way she’d ever leave the man alone. A man like him needed to be fucked all the time and if she was going to leave him alone, then what did she expect him to do.

Of course, Blossom thought, maybe that was exactly what she expected. Maybe she knew she wasn’t woman enough to satisfy his needs. Maybe she knew what her husband needed was a hot, little teen. Maybe she knew what he really needed was a cheerleader so maybe she let him be on his own so he could go off and get what he needed and if that was what she was doing, then it was working out really, really well.

He wasn’t in the garage. That was where she had expected to find him but that didn’t mean he still wasn’t around and Blossom knew she wanted to find him because she knew she had to get her pussy fucked.

A noise from somewhere in the house told her someone was home and that’s what sent her in search of the source of the noise. It didn’t take her long to verify that it wasn’t in the downstairs portion of the house but as soon as she put her foot on the first step of the stairs, she heard the noise again and that’s when she realized that the man she was looking for wasn’t alone.

Silently, she crept up the stairs. The door to the master bedroom was open and why shouldn’t it be. There shouldn’t have been anyone inside the house except for the two people in the doorway.

She saw the man first. He was on his knees with his cock buried between the legs of some little bimbo slut. The girl wasn’t as easily seen. She was partially obscured by the body of the man but the little slut was moaning and groaning as the man fucked her. In and out, he went. In and out and the girl moaned and groaned as the man drove himself inside her.

Blossom couldn’t help it. She had to watch. It was clear that the two of them had been going at it for a while and it was clear that the man was about to cum but what she didn’t know was what she should do when he did.

“Oh fuck,” the man was groaning. “Oh fuck.”

The girl was moaning, too.

The man pulled out at the last minute. “Hey, turn over.”

“What,” the girl moaned.

“I said turn over. I want to see your face when I cum.”

The girl turned over and that’s when Blossom saw her face. It was Becca and not only did Blossom see Becca but Becca saw Blossom, too. “Come on,” the girl cooed. “Fuck me, honey. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

That was all the encouragement the man needed. Once again, his cock was inside the girl and this time, there was no stopping. In moments, the man groaned as his cock surged inside the cheerleader’s pussy.

Blossom withdrew after that but she was waiting for Becca when she came out of the house.

“You bitch,” the girl cried.

“What?”

“You little fucking bitch. How could you do that with him?”

“Do what? I don’t understand.”

“How could you let him fuck you,” the girl hissed.

“I thought that was what you wanted.”

“I wanted you to leave him alone. You’re supposed to be into girls. You’re not supposed to like guys so I thought you would leave him alone.”

“Well, I like guys now,” Becca shot back.

“You bitch. I’m telling you. You stay away from him or so help me, I’ll rip your fucking face off if I ever catch you with him again.”

“It’s too late now. I like him and he likes me, too.”

“Fuck you.”

“Oh, I’m sure he’ll be doing that soon enough.”

“Fuck you,” Blossom said. “I’m warning you. Stay away from him.”

“I can’t and you know that and you know what? It’s all your fault.”

Blossom sighed. Becca was right. As mad as she was with the other girl, she was just as mad at herself. She hated Becca and she hated herself, too, and all she knew was Becca had better watch her back.