The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 29—GIVE THE DEVIL HIS DUE

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Mr. Rollins looked up as the bell to his shop tinkled. “Can I help you,” he asked.

“I think you can,” said the buxom blond in the doorway. “I think you can give me the same thing you’ve been giving Chrissy Wilde.”

Henry Rollins grip tightened on the pencil he was holding. “A-a-and what m-might that be,” he stammered.

“Why sex, of course.”

The man’s hand tightened even further on the pencil. The little bitch had ratted him out. It had been his one fear from the moment she’d seduced him but the more he’d let it happen, the less worried he’d become. “W-w-what do you want,” the man asked.

The girl laughed. “I already told you. I want sex.”

“That’s all.”

The girl smiled. “Well, that’s never all,” the blond said, “but it will do for starters.”

The President of the School Board wondered how he was going to get out of this even as he looked at the girl standing in front of him. “So how do I know you’re not going to tell.”

Martha smiled at the man. “That’s not my style,” she said.

“Yeah, and what is your style?”

“I like giving people what they want.”

“Yeah, and how do you do that?”

Martha smiled at the man. “Do you know who I am?”

“No, should I?”

The girl looked at the man. “I’m the devil,” she said plainly.

The man snorted. “Yeah right. No really. Who are you?”

“I told you,” the girl said. “I’m the devil, and quite frankly, for some of what you’ve done, I could probably have your soul now if I wanted it, but the truth is as much as I’d like it, there’s something else I want even more.”

The shopkeeper was beginning to relax. The girl was obviously out of her mind. He still didn’t want her saying anything but even if she did, who would believe her?

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

“Do what?”

“Trifle with me. I don’t like being trifled with.”

The man narrowed his eyes. So the girl was good at reading expressions but he didn’t really think she could read his mind. “Yeah, so what do you want?”

“I want your cooperation.”

“To do what?”

“To disband the cheerleading squad. I think it’s time we turned out Chrissy Wilde and her little band of sluts, don’t you?”

“Well, I don’t know about that.”

“Why? Because you’d rather keep on doing what you were doing. Taking little fucking Chrissy in your back room and bending her over and fucking her good. Is that why?”

The man now stared really hard at the girl. One didn’t have to be a mind reader to know what he was thinking. “How the hell did you know about that?”

“I told you. I’m the devil.”

“No, seriously,” the man demanded. “How did you know about that. Who told you?”

The girl sighed. “I would have rather have done it the easy way but then, now that I think about it, the hard way can be fun, too. Come here.”

Before he even realized what he was doing, the man took a step towards the girl and then he took another. “What the fuck,” the man said.

“You wanted proof.”

“What are you doing to me,” the man said even as he took another step and then another.

“I’m trying to prove a point.”

“I don’t know what you’re doing to me,” the man said even as he took another step, “but I’m warning you, you better stop what you’re doing, you little fucking bitch.”

The man was only a couple of paces away. “I still don’t think you believe me,” the girl said.

“You little fucking bitch. I don’t know how you’re doing what you’re doing, but I’m warning you, you better knock it off right now.”

“But Henry, I’m only doing it to prove a point.”

“You little fucking bitch. Let me go God damn it.”

“Oooh. Taking the Lord’s name in vain. That’s a no no, Henry. He doesn’t like it when you do that. If you were looking for support from that quarter, I think you can forget about it now.”

“Fuck you.”

“Why, Henry, that’s a marvelous idea. Thank you very much, but before we put your plan into affect, I think you need to learn a little humility. “Why don’t you get down on your knees and beg me to fuck you.”

“You fucking bitch,” the man was saying but even as he was saying it, he was dropping to his knees. “Why the hell am I doing this,” he wondered out loud.

“I don’t know, but if you ask me, it looks like you’re getting ready to beg me to fuck you. Is that what’s going to happen,” the girl asked. “Are you going to beg me to fuck you?”

The man shook his head but even as he did, he opened his mouth to speak. “Please,” he begged. “Please fuck me.”

The girl laughed at the man kneeling in front of her. “You want me to fuck you, huh? Is that that what you want?”

“Fuck me,” the man said again. “Fuck me. Fuck me, please.”

“Oh my, Henry, aren’t we being fickle now. First, you tell me you want me to leave you alone and now you tell me you want me to fuck you. I’m not sure what to believe.”

“Fuck me,” the man pleaded. “Fuck me.”

“Oh yeah. That’s what I like to hear, Henry. I like to hear you beg but let’s not make this about you. Let’s make it about me. Tell me what you want to do for me.”

The man stopped his begging in mid-sentence and it was almost as if his mind suddenly reset but then he shook his head and he groaned. “Please,” he groaned. “Please. Please let me serve you. I want to serve you. I want to serve you so bad.”

The girl grinned even as she stroked the hair of the man who was still kneeling in front of her. “And how would you like to serve me, my pet?”

The man was staring hungrily between the blond’s legs. “I would like to eat you,” he said plainly. “Please,” he begged. “Please let your servant eat your pussy.”

“Oh, I like that,” the teen said. “What did you call yourself again?”

The man looked as if he was trying not to say what he said next but then he just gave up trying to fight it. “I’m your servant,” he said.

“Don’t you mean my humble servant,” the girl corrected him.

“Yes, of course you’re right,” the man said. “I’m your humble servant.”

“And I’ll bet you just can’t ever get enough of my pussy.”

Once again, the man looked as if he were about to say something else and once again, he seemed to change his mind. “You’re right, of course,” he agreed. “I love your pussy. It’s the most beautiful pussy that there ever was or ever will be. I love your pussy. I love it so much.”

One of the girl’s hands toyed with the buttons on her blouse. “I know what you want,” she said even as the man continued to stare.

Her fingers had done their work and the blouse was hanging open and with a shrug, the blouse fell off her shoulders. Her hands were working her bra and the then the bra was hanging open.

“Would you like to see my perfect tits,” the girl cooed.

The man did want to see her tits but he couldn’t pull his gaze from between the blond’s legs.

“No,” the blond teased. “No? It’s too bad. All you have to do is look.”

The shopkeeper tried to look or at least that was what he thought he was doing but his eyes stayed rooted right where they were.

The blond laughed softly. “It’s too bad,” she said, “because my tits really are very nice, but I know what you want.”

The man kept staring between her legs.

“I know what you want. Would you like to see my pussy?”

The shopkeeper gasped. “Yes, please. I want to see your pussy. I want to see your pussy. I want to see it so bad.”

“And what are you?”

“I’m your humble servant,” the man said. “I’m your humble servant and I want to love your pussy.”

“You’re sure now. No reservations.”

The man seemed unable to pull his eyes from looking between the girl’s legs. “I’m sure,” he said. “No reservations.”

“Then you may lift up my skirt and you may see what you may find there.”

The man hesitated as if for a moment, almost as if he were trying to hold out or maybe it was as if he was unsure that he was actually about to get the reward he craved. Whatever the reason, his pause was only for a moment and then he was lifting the skirt up and he found himself staring at a pair of red silken panties.

“Would you like to see what’s inside my panties,” the blond asked.

The man gasped. “Yes, please,” he moaned. “Please let me see inside your panties.”

“Say that again.”

“Please. Please let me see inside your panties.”

“Oh yeah, that’s it. Say it again.”

“Please let me see inside your panties.”

“You want to see inside here.”

“Yes. Yes, please.”

“Okay, slut boy. I guess you’ve earned yourself a peek. Why don’t you go ahead and pull down my panties.”

The shopkeeper hesitated for just a moment and then his hands were pulling down the girl’s panties and the man gasped.

“What’s wrong,” the girl asked with feigned innocence.

“Nothing,” the man said. “Nothing. It’s just that ... that ... that—”

“Yes?”

“It’s perfect,” he said.

The blond laughed almost subconsciously. “Oh come on. I’ll bet you say that to all the pussies you meet.”

“No,” the man assured her. “No, it’s perfect. It’s ... it’s ... could I ... I mean if you’d let me ... could I ... could I—”

“What do you want to do?”

“I want to lick your pussy. I want to lick it please.”

The girl smiled beatifically. “Why, of course,” she told the man. “All you had to do was ask.”

“Could I lick your pussy? Could I lick it, please?”

“So my little slut boy wants to lick my pussy?”

“Yes. Let me lick your pussy. Let me lick it, please.”

“You’ll do whatever I want?”

“I’ll do whatever you want,” the man assured her. Just please let me lick your pussy.”

“Lean back, slut boy. Lean back and tell Martha you want her to ride your face with her pussy.”

There was a still a part of the man that was wondering why he was doing what he was doing . He’d never wanted to eat a girl’s pussy before and he’d never wanted anything like he wanted this.

But it was only a very small part and it was totally insignificant compared to what he really wanted. “Please,” the man begged even as he leaned back, “please Martha. Please let your humble servant lick your pussy. It would make me feel so good.”

The girl snarled. “Fool, what do I care about how it would make you feel.”

The man cringed. “You’re right, of course. It was my mistake. I apologize. I was totally wrong. Please. Please don’t hold it against me. Please. Please let me lick your pussy. Please. I want to make you cum. Please let me make you cum. Please.”

“Well now, that’s more like it. Keep it up.”

“Please,” the man begged. “Please, Martha, please ride my face. Please use my body as your throne and use my face as its seat. Please. Please. Please let me lick your pussy.”

“Why, Henry, I didn’t know you cared.”

The man was sure he didn’t care but for the life of him, he couldn’t figure out why he was doing what he was doing but even if he didn’t know why he was doing what he was doing, that didn’t stop him from doing it.

“Okay, Henry, here it comes.”

The girl was straddling him, pushing her pussy down on his mouth and as much as he thought he didn’t want to lick that cunt, he just couldn’t seem to not do it. The pussy was right there and there was this urge and the more he tried to resist it, the stronger the urge got.

“You know what you want to do,” the girl said. “Give in to your desires and lick my pussy.”

The man was trying to hold back but it was so hard.

“All you have to do is be a good, little slut boy,” the girl said. “Be a good, little slut boy and surrender to what you know you really want.”

The man tried not to lick her but his mouth slid open and suddenly his tongue was there, licking against her cunt. Oh God, she was so fucking wet. Oh God, he loved that little fucking, wet pussy.

“Oh yeah, you like it, don’t you. You like that little fucking, wet pussy.”

The man didn’t want to admit it but he couldn’t hide the truth from himself. He did like it. The man groaned to himself. He did like it. He liked that fucking, wet pussy.

“I know what you like,” the girl was saying. “You can’t fool me. You like licking pussies.”

The man wanted to say no but then it was kind of hard to do when he had his tongue buried between the girl’s legs.

“I know what you want. You want to lick pussies. It’s all your tongue is good for anyway.”

The man wanted to object but his tongue was on that cunt and really, that was all his tongue was good for anyway. Just licking pussies. That’s all, but that was good enough.

“Yeah, you like licking pussies, don’t you. You love licking pussies but most of all, you love licking my pussy, don’t you.”

The shopkeeper didn’t say yes but that was only because he couldn’t bear to take his tongue away from the cunt he was licking. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he was telling himself that he didn’t like this, that somehow, he was being used, that this was wrong, but really, how could this be wrong when it felt so right.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you. You like licking girls’ pussies, don’t you?”

Oh God, he loved it.

“That’s all that matters to you, isn’t it? That’s all that matters is licking little teen-age pussies like mine. Absolutely nothing else is more important than that.”

She was right, of course. There was nothing better than licking little teen-aged cunts. It felt so good when you got them all nice and hot and wet.

“I know what you want,” the girl was saying. “You want to lick my pussy, but to get what you want, you’re going to have to give me what I want. That’s fair, isn’t it?”

That was fair. He had to admit it. That was fair, although what he really wanted was to keep licking that cunt that was riding his face.

“I want you to vote to disband the cheerleaders,” the blond said.

“What? But why?” It was the most he could manage before he once again felt that pussy push itself down on his face. Oh God, that was good. She was fucking her cunt with his face. Oh God, that felt so fucking good.

“I have my reasons,” the blond said, “and if you really loved my pussy, if you really wanted to keep eating me out, then that should be good enough.”

It was good enough and the man would have told Martha that if only she’d pulled her cunt away from his mouth long enough for him to say so.

But Martha wasn’t about to let up and besides, she had more to say. “Just think,” she told him, “as cheerleaders, they’re a force unto themselves. They have status and power in the school, but if you take that away from them, they’ll be lost and upset and if you play your cards right, you can be there to pick up the pieces when things come apart, maybe offer a helping hand or a sympathetic ear and maybe you can be there to lick a few fallen cheerleader pussies.

The shopkeeper really didn’t understand how disbanding the cheerleaders was going to get him more pussy to eat but there was something in the way the girl said it that made it sound almost right.

“So, are you going to do it?”

“Do what?”

“Are you going to vote to disband the cheerleaders?”

“But I don’t see—”

“I don’t think I like the sound of this,” the blond said. “Your job is to be a good, little slut boy and say yes and then do what your told so I’m going to ask you again. Are you going to vote to disband the cheerleading squad?”

“Yes, but—”

“Are you dense? Are you, slut boy? Don’t you understand. There is no but on this question. It’s either yes or no. Here, let me show you what I mean. Do you like my pussy, yes or no?”

“Well, yes.”

“And do you want to make my pussy cum in your mouth?”

“Well, yes.”

“So are you going to vote to disband the cheerleaders.”

“I guess. Yeah.”

“See, now that wasn’t so hard was it? Now, slut boy, I think that’s enough talking. Why don’t you go ahead and use your mouth for the only thing it’s really good for.”

She was pulling up a chair and then she took a seat and she spread her legs and she crooked a finger at the man. “Come here,” she said.

The man wasted little time diving between the blond’s legs. She was going to let him eat her out and that was all that mattered to him.

“Oh yeah,” the teen groaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it, slut boy. Eat my cunt. Eat it good.”

The shopkeeper didn’t say anything. He just kept eating the blond’s cunt.

And the blond moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Eat me, slut boy. Eat my little fucking pussy.”

The shopkeeper wasn’t about to stop.

The girl moaned again. “Oh fuck yeah. Oh yeah. Eat me. Oh yeah, that’s good. Eat me.”

And still, the man did as he was told.

The girl moaned again. “Oh yeah, that’s it. You really are a good pussy licker, slut boy. Did you know that?”

The man couldn’t take the time from between the girl’s legs for even the merest of responses.

“You really are quite lucky,” the girl said, “because as good a pussy licker as you obviously are, you’re going to cum nice and hard whenever you eat a girl to orgasm.”

The man didn’t say anything. He just kept right on eating.

The girl moaned again. “Oh yeah, but you’ll always cum hardest when you make me cum. Each and every time, and every time you make me cum, every time will be better than the last. Ain’t that right, slut boy?”

The man didn’t say anything but in his thoughts, he was already acknowledging what he’d been told.

The girl moaned again and in the next instant, she was cumming hard.

The man groaned and his cock surged. It might have been nicer if he’d taken his clothes off first but the girl hadn’t allowed that so when his cock surged, he was still wearing his clothes. He could feel himself soiling himself but he just didn’t care. What really mattered wasn’t what he was doing. What really mattered was the way his cock was cumming. He’d never cum that hard before.

And still his tongue stayed where it was, rooted between the blond’s legs, staying right where he knew it needed to be.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s a good, little slut boy. Yeah, that’s it. Just keep licking my pussy.”

The man did as he was told.

The girl knew that maybe she should have left well enough alone but leaving well enough alone wasn’t in her nature. She moaned as the man continued to eat her pussy. “Do you remember what I told you,” she asked. “Do you remember what I told you about who I am?”

The man was too busy between the girl’s legs to bother with an answer but suddenly there was something pulling him from between her legs.

“I asked you a question,” the girl said. “Do you remember who I said I was?”

The man nodded.

“Who did I say I was?”

“You said you were the devil.”

“Do you believe me now?”

The shopkeeper knew he’d done things he’d never expected to do but he knew what the devil was supposed to look like. The girl might be manipulative, (and for the life of him, he couldn’t figure out how he’d let her get away with doing even half the things she’d done,) but he was still in control of himself, wasn’t he? If he was eating her pussy, it was because he wanted to and it had nothing to do with her, and he did want to eat her pussy. In fact, he could feel the need to once again slide in between her legs but just because he wanted to eat her out didn’t make her the devil, did it? The man shook his head. “No, I don’t think you’re the devil,” he said.

If the girl was angry, she didn’t show it. “You’ve just made a big mistake,” she said.

“Yeah? How so?”

“Because I really am the devil and because I was willing to leave you with just a little measure of free will but I can see I’m not going to be able to do that.”

The shopkeeper was still trying to come to grips with what the girl was telling him. He still didn’t think she was the devil but she did have the best tasting pussy there ever was so he was more than willing to let her ramble on just so long as he got to slide his mouth between her thighs again.

“Henry,” the girl said. “Look at me. Look into my eyes.”

The man looked.

“Look deeper, Henry. Look deeper, and deeper, and deeper. Hell is not a nice place, Henry. It’s not a place you want to be, Henry.”

The man shivered. He wasn’t sure. It was just a feeling he got when he looked in her eyes.

“That’s it, Henry. I want you to see what my home looks like. It’s a hot, desolate place, Henry. Can you see it? I want you to see it, and I want you to feel it, too.”

The man was feeling uneasy but he couldn’t explain why and he couldn’t take his eyes away from the girl’s.

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl said.

The shopkeeper smiled to himself. Now this was what he needed. His cock was nice and hard as he shoved it between the girl’s legs.

“Hell is unbearably hot,” the girl said even as the man impaled her, “but it’s not the only place like that.”

The man gasped as the heat between the girl’s legs suddenly surged to unbearable levels. It felt almost as if his cock was being seared inside that cunt. He tried to pull free but he found he couldn’t. Something was holding him there.

“I own you,” the girl said even as the man struggled to try and pull himself free.

She seemed oblivious to the man’s struggles.

“I own you,” she said again even as the man struggled even harder. “I own you and with my heat, you feel it. I am searing myself into your soul.”

The man cried out even as he once more tried without luck to free himself from the blond’s pussy.

“Now you know the truth, don’t you?”

The man was groaning feebly even as he tried again to pull his cock free but his struggles were diminishing.

“You belong to me,” the girl said, “and you always will, but I’m not going to let go of your cock until you say who I am so say it. Who am I?”

“Auuggggh,” the man groaned.

“Who am I? Say it. Who am I?”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

“Who am I? Say it. You can do it. Say who I am.”

“Oh geez.”

“Say it,” the girl said. “Say it.”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. You’re ... you’re ... oh fuck, you’re ... you’re my mistress. You are the devil.”

The girl’s cunt suddenly seemed to let go of the man but he didn’t pull himself free. He knew what he existed for. He knew who owned him. It was her. It was the girl. It was his mistress. She owned him. He existed only to make her happy. His cock moved inside her. He existed for only one thing. He existed to make her happy.

The girl seemed to sense it. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Be a good, little slut boy and fuck my pussy.”

The man needed no further direction than that. He was almost mindless as he drove himself inside her.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man was mindless as he worked his cock in and out of the girl’s cunt. He wanted to make her cum and that was all that really mattered to him.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man groaned. He knew he wasn’t going to get to cum until he made the girl cum.

“Keep it up,” the girl said encouragingly. “You’re doing a good job. Keep fucking me.”

At another time, the man might have taken pride in how his cock was working that cunt, but now all that mattered was making the girl cum.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. That’s it. Oh yeah, you’re a good, little slut boy, aren’t you?”

There was a time when being called a slut boy had bothered the man but now that no longer bothered him. He knew what he was.

The girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Oh yeah. Make me cum. Do it. Make me cum.”

Her wish was his command. His cock made her cum and when he knew he’d done what he was supposed to, he felt his cock surge but he knew that the only reason he had come was because his mistress had let him cum.

The teen laid back in the aftermath of their sex and she looked at the shopkeeper and she smiled. She knew what she wanted. “That’s a good, little slut boy,” the devil told him. “Now get the hell over here and eat my little fucking pussy again.”

* * *

Martha pulled into the gas station and shut her car off. She really was something of a people watcher. That was something people didn’t realize about her. They always thought she was doing this or doing that or trying to get in here or making inroads there, but she wasn’t like that at all. She watched people except that what she watched wasn’t the fleshy shells on the outside but instead the souls that were on the inside. There were some possibilities here at the gas station, she decided. Nothing real likely but she was always willing to make room for new souls.

A convertible with two young couples pulled up in the island next to her. The driver got out. “How much gas should we get?”

“How much money you got?”

“Not that much.”

“Then I guess that’s what we’re going to get,” said his buddy. “Not that much.”

“Hey, guys,” said one of the girls. “We’re going to get some food.”

“Pick me up some chips,” said the driver.

“Yeah, for me too,” said his buddy. “The barbecued kind.”

“Okay.”

Martha followed the two girls into the store. No real possibilities there. The redhead was pretty much of a straight arrow. Too bad, Martha thought, because she had a nice body, but her friend, she was the interesting one. She wasn’t reading anything at all from her.

The blond’s eyes narrowed. She looked at the brunette. She recognized this one.

The brunette’s friend went to pick up some sodas while the brunette looked for something healthy to eat. The blond almost nonchalantly sidled up to the girl. “Listen here, girlie, I don’t know what your game is, but I’ve been ripping the wings off sweet little things like you since before you were born, so just you stay out of my way.”

The brunette didn’t even bother to look at the blond. “No game,” she said as she continued to survey the meager food offerings. “Just here to deliver a message.”

“What kind of message?”

“The girls are yours. You bought them. They gave themselves to you. The rest of the town is off limits. The rest of the town belongs to us.”

The blond watched the brunette continue to survey the food stuffs and then she grinned. “I can live with that.”

“Then we’re agreed.”

The brunette nodded. “Good. I’ll tell the Old Man. He’ll be happy to hear it.” She turned her attention to her compatriots. “Hey, guys,” she called out, “wait up,” and with that, the brunette scampered out of the convenience store and hopped in the car which then drove off.

The blond watched the girl go. Yep, she could live with having just the girls. It would have been more fun to have the whole town, but the girls really was all she’d come here for anyway, and there was one in particular, that she really wanted. Yep, she could live with that, but there was one who was going to have to pay big time.