The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

Chapter Nine—Principles

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Sometimes, it’s better to be lucky than good. That’s what Sally Montinelli and Katie Bracken were thinking. Sometimes, it’s better to be lucky than good.

The two cheerleaders hadn’t intended to get fucked. What they’d intended was to smoke a little weed but when the Vice Principal Blaine caught them, they tried their best to cover up their misdeed.

“What have you got there,” the man had said.

“What,” Sally asked even as she tried to slip the bag of weed behind her back.

“You’re hiding something. I want to know what it is.”

“I’m not hiding anything,” Sally said, trying her best to look as innocent as possible.

“Yeah, right,” the man said. “I want to see what’s behind your back.”

The cheerleader brought out her left hand even as she held the baggie in her right.

“Yeah, right. Now let’s see the other hand.”

Back went the left hand and then out came the right.

The vice principal shook his head. Did they think he was stupid? “Now let’s see both hands at the same time.”

Out came the left hand. Both hands were empty but the vice principal wasn’t fooled. “Turn around,” he said.

Slowly, almost reluctantly, the girl turned. There didn’t appear to be anything untoward behind the girl’s back but the vice principal was not fooled. “What’s that you got shoved down inside your skirt?”

“Me, Vice Principal Blaine? Me? I don’t have anything shoved down inside my skirt.”

As short as the cheerleader’s skirt was, one might have been inclined to believe her but not Vice Principal Blaine. He could still smell the pot and he had no doubt that if he lifted up her skirt, he’d find something shoved down inside her panties but there were rules on how to handle such things and Vice Principal Blaine played by the rules. “So that’s the way you want it,” he said.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Mr. Blaine.”

“Yeah, right. All right. The two of you, let’s go. We’re going to the office.”

Blaine didn’t let the girls out of his sight. He knew they’d ditch the evidence at the earliest convenience but he knew he was too smart for them. He smiled to himself. If the way Sally Montinelli was walking was any indication, then his surmise was most likely correct.

He led the two girls into his office. “Sit,” he ordered.

“I think I’ll stand,” Sally said.

“I said sit.”

Sally sat.

The vice principal punched the intercom button on his phone. “Yes, Mr. Blaine,” said the receptionist out front.

“Could you have Ms. Hollis join us here in my office please?”

“I’m sorry, sir, but Ms. Hollis had to leave early today. Something about her son being sick at school and her having to go pick him up.”

The man frowned. He hadn’t known that. With Ms. Hollis gone, who was he going to get to search the girl. It wouldn’t be proper for him to do it. He was after all, a man, and that just wouldn’t be proper. He supposed he could get the girl out front to come do it but the girl was barely older than these two. He wasn’t sure he could trust her to do the job right.

“Is there something more I can do for you,” the receptionist asked.

“No,” the man said. “No, not right now, Amber. That will be all. Thank you.”

The man closed the line but that still left him with a problem. Who was he going to get to search the girls?

“Looks like you got a problem.”

The man looked at Sally. “Don’t you worry about a thing,” he told the girl. “I’ll figure something out.”

“But I already have a solution for you.”

“Huh? What?”

“You want to see what’s inside my panties, right? Well, I already have a solution for you,” and then without even waiting to see if the man wanted to know what her solution was, the girl stood, turned around and pulled up her skirt so that the man could see her little, pink panties and then seemingly without another thought, she pushed her panties down over her firm, round ass.

The baggie was plainly visible in the girl’s underwear but that wasn’t what had the vice principal’s attention. “For God’s sake, Ms. Montinelli, pull your underwear up.”

“But I thought you wanted to see what I had inside my underwear,” the girl said even as she stroked a hand over one of her firm, young cheeks.

“Not like this. For God’s sake, pull your underwear up. What if someone sees you?”

“But you haven’t checked me out fully yet, Mr. Blaine and I wouldn’t want you to feel as if you hadn’t done a thorough job.” The girl turned around and she pulled her feet out of her underwear and then she perched her tennis shoes on the man’s desk. Her hand stroked herself idly between her legs. “Mr. Blaine?”

“Huh?”

The girl’s hand was stroking her little hairless pussy. “Do you like this,” she asked. “Do you like my pussy?”

“Ms. Montinelli, please. Your actions are highly inappropriate. Now, I’m afraid I’m going to have to suspend you if you don’t put your clothes on this very instant.”

The vice principal’s admonitions seemed to have almost no effect whatsoever on the girl with her hand between her legs. “But Mr. Blaine,” she complained, “if you suspend me, how will I ever find out if you like my pussy.”

“Ms. Montinelli, please!”

“I know,” said Sally. “I’ll bet what you really need is to see something else. You know, something that goes well with pussy. Now, I could show you my tits but I know Katie’s are bigger—”

The man seemed to sense the danger. “Ms. Bracken,” he said even as he turned his attention to the other girl, “you will not take off your sweater.”

The man might as well have saved his breath because already Katie was removing her sweater. The vice principal could see that Sally was right. Even with Katie’s tits still confined within her bra, it was clear that hers were bigger than Sally’s, and besides, they weren’t confined for long.

The vice principal watched as Katie set her tits free and then he watched the girl play with her breasts. “How do you like them,” she asked quietly. “How do you like my tits?”

It was a question that Val Blaine knew instinctively should not have been answered but those tits were just so round and so perfect that even before he knew he shouldn’t answer, the answer was already issuing forth. “They’re great,” the man moaned.

“See, that wasn’t so hard,” Sally said.

The man shook his head. What was he thinking, he asked himself. Get a hold of yourself. You’re the one who’s supposed to be in control here. Discipline. That was the key. Discipline must be restored.

“Are you hard,” Sally asked even as she continued to work her hand between her legs. “Are you hard? Can we see?”

“No, you can’t see,” the man said. “Listen, ladies. This has gone on long enough. Order must be restored.”

“Would you like to see my pussy, too,” Katie asked.

“No,” the man quickly said. “No. I’m serious, girls. This has gone on far enough. Now, put your clothes on right now.”

Katie apparently wasn’t listening to the man because instead of reaching for her bra or her sweater, she stood and undid the catches that held her skirt in place and when it fell to the floor, something was very obvious. The girl wasn’t wearing any panties.

The girl stepped out of her skirt. The only clothes she was wearing now were her shoes and her socks and like her friend, she put her shoes on the man’s desk so he could see all the way down to her pussy.

“Ladies,” the vice principal said. “This has gone on long enough. Put your clothes on right now.”

“Hey, that’s no fair,” Sally said. “You’re showing him everything and I’m only showing him my pussy. I want to show him my titties, too,” and with that, Sally put action to her words by taking off her sweater and her bra. Her titties definitely were not as big as her friend’s. In fact, they weren’t much bigger than a handful which is exactly what she proceeded to show to the vice principal.

“Ladies!”

“Do you have a wife, Mr. Blaine,” Sally asked.

“Huh? What’s that got to do with anything? Yeah, I got a wife. Why?”

“Well, I was just wondering. You got two horny eighteen-year-olds here in your office, all nice and hot and horny and just waiting to get fucked and all you can think of is telling them to put their clothes on. I bet your wife must fuck you all the time, doesn’t she, Mr. Blaine?”

The man didn’t say anything but he kept on looking.

“I’ll bet your wife has a tight pussy, doesn’t she, Mr. Blaine? I’ll bet her pussy is tight like an eighteen-year-old’s. Yeah, I’ll bet she has a tight pussy and I’ll bet she fucks you all the time. That’s why you don’t need to look at us. That’s why you want us to put our clothes on. Isn’t that right, Mr. Blaine. You don’t need anything from us because you’re getting it all at home.”

The vice principal still didn’t say anything.

Sally went on. “Yeah, I’ll bet you’re getting everything you need so if we came around the desk I’ll bet your dick wouldn’t be all that hard.”

“Well, maybe it would be a little hard,” her friend said.

“Maybe a little,” her friend allowed, “but not enough that he’d need to put his cock in our pussies. Mr. Blaine doesn’t need any eighteen-year-old pussies. He’s got a wife at home.”

“I don’t know. I suppose there’s only one way to really find out for sure.”

Almost in unison, the two girls stood and they came around the vice principal’s desk. “What about it, Mr. Blaine? Should we find out just how hard you really are?”

The man groaned but he didn’t say anything.

The girls grabbed the man’s chair and then they were pushing that chair back. “Time to see just how hard you really are, Mr. Blaine.”

“Girls, no,” the man said weakly.

“Girls, yes,” Sally corrected him. “It’s time, Mr. Blaine.” She stroked her hand over the man’s lap and she purred. “Oh, you are hard. I can tell already.”

The man groaned but already, he knew he was powerless to resist. Sally’s hands were pulling his zipper down even as Katie’s hands worked his belt. The man groaned again. He could feel Sally sliding her hand inside his slacks. He could feel her wrapping her hand around his cock.

“Mmm,” the young woman purred. “You are hard, Mr. Blaine.”

The man could only groan.

“But I think to make certain, we need to get this cock out into the open.”

The man groaned again but already he could feel the girl’s hand sliding into his briefs. He could feel her small hand as it wrapped itself around his cock and she could feel the girl pulling his cock out into the open.

“Oh, Mr. Blaine,” the girl said, “you’re so big and so hard.”

“I want to see, too,” said Katie.

Sally laughed. “You see that, Mr. Blaine. You see that. Katie wants to see, too. That’s good, isn’t it. Katie wants to see your cock, Mr. Blaine. What do you say to that, Mr. Blaine? Should we do it? Should we let Katie see your cock?

“I think we should,” Sally said without waiting for the man’s response. “I think we should let her see it.”

The vice principal could feel the one girl let go of his cock and then the other take hold of him. “Oh wow,” the more well endowed girl moaned. “You’re so big.”

Val Blaine moaned. He didn’t really think he was all that big but even if it was a lie, he appreciated the words.

“I want to suck it,” the girl said.

Oh God, the man thought. Oh God. He knew he shouldn’t be doing this, but oh my fucking God.

The girl turned the man’s chair towards her and then she pushed his knees apart. Val Blaine watched the girl slip her hand around his cock and he moaned as the girl moved her hand up and down on his cock. He felt the girl give his cock a squeeze. “I want to suck it,” she said again.

The man groaned again as he watched the girl drop to her knees. “This is not a good idea,” he said.

The girl looked up at him and grinned. “How about you let us decide on that, Mr. Blaine, and meanwhile, you can just sit back and enjoy the ride.”

The vice principal watched Katie Bracken open her mouth and then he watched her slide it down around his cock and the man groaned. How could this be happening to him, he wondered. Some of the other teachers, sure, but discipline was his watchword. How could he have let himself get into this position.

The man groaned even as he realized that the how was no longer important. What was important was that he had Katie Bracken’s little cock sucking mouth wrapped around his cock and that he was getting his cock sucked for the very first time.

“She’s very good at that, isn’t she?”

The vice principal looked up to see Sally Montinelli standing over him, her hand between her legs and watching just as he was, Katie Bracken’s mouth as it moved up and down on his cock.

“She’s very good at that,” the girl said again. “Me, I like to feel the cock between my legs but Katie will take it any way she can get it.”

The man nodded numbly. He couldn’t believe it. He was getting his cock sucked for the very first time.

Sally took a hold of one of the man’s hands and she took it and she pressed the hand against her smallish tits. “Does it feel good,” Sally asked. “Does it feel good having Katie suck on your cock?”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

“Really good?”

The man gasped as the girl’s mouth took his cock yet again. “Yes,” he moaned. “Yes.”

“Bet when you woke up this morning, you didn’t think you’d have an eighteen-year-old sucking on your cock today, did you?”

“No,” the man groaned.

Sally stroked the man’s hand over her young breasts. She already knew she was going to be able to do whatever she wanted with him. “It gets even better,” the girl said.

“Oh,” said the man. He never looked at the girl holding his hand against her tits. His eyes were locked in on the head of the other girl as it bobbed up and down on his cock.

Sally moved the man’s unresisting hand off of her tits and down over her body and then down between her legs. She pressed his fingers up against her pussy. “Mr. Blaine,” she said. “Mr. Blaine?”

“Huh?” It was the first notice the man had taken of her in some time even though his eyes never left the head that was bobbing up and down on his cock.

“Mr. Blaine,” the girl said again. “Mr. Blaine. Tell me something, Mr. Blaine.”

“What?” The man’s eyes still never left the head that was bouncing up and down on his cock.

“Tell me Mr. Blaine. I know you like getting your cock sucked but wouldn’t it be even better if you could get your hands on some tight, little eighteen-year-old pussy?”

The man’s hands twitched and for a moment, Sally thought he was pulling away, but he was only gaining a better vantage point. For the first time, he pulled his eyes away from the head that was still moving up and down on his cock and he looked over at Sally. It was almost as if he saw the girl for the first time. “Turn around,” he told her. “Turn your ass around.”

This was no time to be coy, the cheerleader knew. This time, she did just what the vice principal wanted her to do. She yelped as the man slapped her ass but in a way, she didn’t care. At least now, she had his attention.

“Tight fucking butt,” the man said. “God I like that tight fucking butt. Helen’s gotten a little bit flabby back there.”

Helen must be the man’s wife, Sally figured.

Sally could feel the man’s hand as it continued to play with her ass but he was once again sliding his hands between her legs and feeling up her pussy. He lolled his head over to one side. He might not have ever had his cock sucked before but he’d eaten plenty of pussy before. Helen made sure of that, but he hadn’t ever eaten an eighteen-year-old pussy before. “Get your pussy over here,” he said. “Get your pussy on my mouth and do it now.”

Sally hesitated for just a moment and then she was moving forward. This was going farther than she’d expected but she liked it and now, she was straddling the man’s face.

The man had a hand on each of her cheeks and then he was pulling her pussy up against his mouth. What was he going to do, the girl wondered. Was it going to feel good?

But then she felt the man’s tongue on her pussy and she knew and when his tongue went after her little clitty, she nearly corkscrewed off of his face. “Fuck,” she moaned. “Fuck. Oh geez. Fuck, that’s good.”

The man didn’t say anything but he appreciated the vote of confidence. He wasn’t sure how good a job he was going to be able to do because there was still that mouth on his cock and that mouth was plenty distracting.

Sally moaned again. “Oh, Mr. Blaine,” she whimpered. “Mr. Blaine. Oh geez. Mr. Blaine. Oh geez. It’s so good, Mr. Blaine. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. So good. Oh yeah, that’s it. Eat me, Mr. Blaine. Eat me. Oh yeah. Eat me just like that.”

Val Blaine loved the girl’s little hairless pussy. More than once, he’d asked his wife to shave her pussy. He’d told her it would make it easier for him to do what she wanted him to do but every time, she had refused. She’d told him that she didn’t want to risk cutting herself but now that he had what he wanted, now that he had a pussy all nice and shaved and just begging to be fucked, now that he knew how good that was, he was almost ready to swear off eating hairy pussy. Fuck Helen. If she didn’t want to make things at least a little bit easier for him, then fuck her.

“Oh, Mr. Blaine,” the girl moaned. “Oh, Mr. Blaine. That’s so good. That’s so good.”

The man didn’t need the girl’s moans to tell him how good she thought it was. Her pussy was doing a damned good job of that itself. She was wet and getting wetter.

And all the while, there was that mouth between his legs, licking and kissing and sucking his hard cock. The man groaned again. He was going to cum. He couldn’t help it. He was going to cum so hard.

The man groaned. He couldn’t take it anymore. Cum surged and still that mouth kept sucking him. It never missed a beat. The man groaned. Fuck, that was good. That was so fucking good.

His mouth lost its focus on the pussy he was licking. “No, don’t stop,” cried Sally as his mouth slipped away. “Lick me. Eat me. Come on, you can do it. Lick me. Eat me.”

But that pussy had slipped from his mouth and for the moment at least, there was no getting it back until his cock finished what it had to do first.

The girl between his legs just kept right on sucking him even as he pumped more and more cum in her mouth and when his cock was finally done, she kept right on sucking and licking and amazingly to Val Blaine, he could feel himself getting hard again. He hadn’t gotten this hard this fast in years. Damn, that girl was good.

And that brought Val’s attention back to the pussy that was straddling his face. He gave that pussy a few more perfunctory licks but a new imperative was emerging. Helen had always wanted him to lick her to completion but the vice principal was hot and so was the girl and as far as the man was concerned, he saw no reason to wait for what he wanted to do.

Val Blaine took a few more perfunctory swipes at the pussy mounted on his face but that was all they were. He knew what he really wanted.

Sally moaned as she felt Val push her away. “No,” she whimpered. “No, please. I want you to lick my pussy. Won’t you lick me please?”

Val wasn’t paying attention to the girl. He knew what he wanted and he knew that very shortly, the girl was going to know what he wanted, too.

Katie Bracken didn’t relish being pushed away anymore than her friend had. She tried to keep her mouth on the vice principal’s cock but the man was adamant. He put his hands on the top of her head and literally pushed her off of his cock.

With neither girl no longer on him in one way or the other, Val Blaine was finally free to pull himself up out of his chair and that’s just what he did. He grabbed Sally and then he pushed her down over his desk. “So you wanted me to keep on licking your pussy, huh? Well, I got something even better for you.”

Sally wasn’t dumb. She could feel the man’s hand on her ass and she could feel the man sliding his cock between her legs. She didn’t have to look back to see what he was doing so she didn’t. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Fuck me, Mr. Blaine. Fuck me.”

The girl moaned even louder as her pussy took that cock for the very first time.

“Fuck me,” she moaned breathlessly with just a hint of plaintive whine in her voice. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh yeah, Mr. Blaine fuck me.”

Another voice joined the chorus. “Fuck her, Mr. Blaine,” the voice said. “Fuck her.”

The vice principal looked over to where her friend was sitting. She’d pulled up his chair and one hand was rubbing the place between her legs even as the other one pawed her breasts.

“Fuck her, Mr. Blaine,” the girl said. “Come on. Fuck her.”

The vice principal really didn’t need any direction from the girl. He knew what to do with Sally Montinelli. Damn girl, didn’t know how to obey the rules. Fuck, he’d teach her some discipline. He shoved his cock inside her even harder and he relished the moan that that elicited from her. Yeah, the man thought, now she knows what she’s in for.

“Fuck her,” Katie said. “Fuck her.”

The man gave Sally’s ass a good, hard slap. He liked the way that sounded. It was too bad they didn’t allow corporal punishment in the schools anymore, he thought. There were plenty of kids he knew of that could do with a good spanking but nowadays, you had to talk with them. Nowadays, you had to find out what they thought. Nowadays, you had to find out what their motivations were. Val Blaine didn’t have to find out what their motivations were. He already knew. They were kids. They were kids that were fucking up.

He gave her ass another slap which resulted in yet another resounding smack.

“Ow,” the girl moaned. “Don’t hurt me, Mr. Blaine. Don’t hurt me.”

“I’m not hurting you,” the man said. “I’m just teaching you a fucking lesson.” He gave her ass another slap. “You got that?”

“I got it, Mr. Blaine. Just don’t hurt me.”

He gave her ass another slap and then another. He liked the way her ass was starting to turn all nice and pink. He knew he could have done a better job if he didn’t have his cock inside her but there was no way he was going to take his cock out.

“Don’t hurt me, Mr. Blaine,” the girl said. “Don’t hurt me.”

“I’m not going to hurt you but I am going to spank you.”

“Ow,” the girl moaned as her ass took yet another and then another slapping. “Ow. Don’t hurt. Don’t hurt. Ow.”

“You going to be a good girl?”

“Yes, Mr. Blaine. I’ll be good. I promise. I’ll be good.”

“Yeah, I’ve heard that before.” Again, the man’s hand came down on her backside.

“I promise,” the girl wailed. “I promise.”

Well, that was going to have to do for now, the man thought. There was something else that was even more pressing than giving the girl the punishment she deserved.

“Yeah, you like this,” the man said as he once again drove his cock into that tight, little pussy.

“Yes, Mr. Blaine.”

“Yes, what.”

The girl moaned. “I don’t understand, Mr. Blaine. What do you want me to say?”

The man gave her pussy a couple more hard strokes with his cock. “Tell me what you like,” he told the girl.

The girl moaned again even as the vice principal once again drove himself inside her. “Yes, Mr. Blaine,” the girl moaned. “I love it ... I love it when you ... oh shit ... I love it when you fuck my pussy.”

Ordinarily, Val Blaine would have taken a student to task for using a word like “fuck” but this was one of those times where that word was perfectly appropriate.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. Fuck me, Mr. Blaine. Fuck me.”

Val Blaine knew he should pull out. It wouldn’t do to cum inside the little mynx and risk getting her pregnant but fuck, that pussy was just so tight and he wanted to do it. He wanted to feel it as he pumped her cunt full of his cum so in spite of what he knew he should do, he groaned as his cock unloaded itself inside that tight, little pussy.

The girl knew what the man was doing and she moaned lustfully even as her pussy responded to the man’s final act. She moaned again and her pussy bore down on the cock inside her. “Oh yeah, Mr. Blaine,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Val Blaine couldn’t help himself. He knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to cum so hard inside that tight, little cunt of hers.

Sally moaned again as she felt the man surrender to her. God, that felt good.

“What about me,” came a plaintive wail from off to the side.

Val Blaine turned and looked at the busty cheerleader sitting off to her side. She was still sitting in his chair and she was still playing with her pussy.

“What about me,” Katie wailed again.

The man shook his head. “Sorry,” he said. “I’m all used up.”

“But I want something, too.”

Just the way the girl wailed made something stir in Val’s already spent rod. He liked hearing these girls beg him for his cock. It seemed somehow appropriate to have these bitches beg. “You want this,” he asked.

The girl nodded. “Yes, Mr. Blaine. I want you. I want you so bad.”

Blaine felt his cock stir again. “Say that again,” he said.

“I want you. I want you so bad.”

Maybe he did have something left after all. He’d just fucked the girl’s friend but she shouldn’t be getting off scot free. He stepped to the side of the chair. “You want this.”

The girl nodded eagerly. “I want it,” she moaned. “I want it so bad.”

“Then why don’t you show me just how bad you want it and lick your friend’s juices off of my cock.”

Katie wasted little time sliding her fingers around the base of the man’s cock and then she was sliding her mouth down on that cock.

“Oh yeah,” the man moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Lick it. Yeah, lick it. Suck it. Suck it so good.”

The girl really didn’t need any direction. Now that she had the man’s cock, she was going to suck it whether he told her to or not.

The man groaned. He could feel his cock swelling. He couldn’t believe it, but yeah, he definitely had something else left.

The girl was definitely in a rhythm now. Her head was bouncing up and down on that cock.

The man groaned. Damn, that was good. That was so fucking good. Yeah, he had something left but there was one thing he wanted before he gave it to the girl between her legs. “Tell me you want me to fuck your tits.”

The girl pulled her mouth off the man’s cock and she looked up at him and she moaned. “I want you to fuck my tits,” she moaned. “I want you to fuck my tits. I want it so bad,” and then as if to prove the point, she slid the man’s cock between her tits.

The man groaned. Damn, he liked big tits but even more than that, he liked sticking his cock between those big tits.

The girl pushed her tits together. “That’s it,” she moaned. “Fuck my tits. Fuck them good.”

Blaine was deciding he liked the feel of his cock between her tits.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck my tits.”

The man groaned. He loved the way the girl was pushing her tits together. He loved the way his cock felt when it slid between them.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck my tits.”

The man groaned. As good as the girl’s tits were, they weren’t the only part of her body that he wanted to fuck.

The girl wailed momentarily when the man pulled back but when she realized where he was going, she quickly settled down. She opened her legs to welcome him in and when he pushed his cock inside her wet pussy, she moaned lustfully for him. “That’s it,” she told the man. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh yeah, fuck my little eighteen-year-old pussy.”

The man groaned as he slid inside that tight, little pussy. That was just what he intended to do.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned again. “Fuck me, Mr. Blaine. Fuck me.”

The man groaned again. As spent as he had thought he was, he knew he still had something left and he knew these girls knew how to get it out of him.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Instinct took over. He wasn’t paying attention to what he was doing. He was just fucking her and fucking her hard.

“Oh geez, fuck me, Mr. Blaine. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh geez, you’re going to make me cum, Mr. Blaine. Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man drove his cock and drove it hard. He could feel the cum welling up inside him.

“Oh geez, you’re going to do it, Mr. Blaine. You’re going to do it. Make me cum. Make me cum. Come on, Mr. Blaine. Do it. Make me cum.”

Almost there, the man thought. He was almost there. He was so fucking close.

The girl was squeezing her tits together even as the man drove his cock in her cunt. “Fuck me, Mr. Blaine. Fuck me. Make me cum.”

The man couldn’t help himself. He could feel it happening. His cock was surging and he was filling that cunt up with his cum.

The girl knew it, too. “That’s it, Mr. Blaine,” she moaned. “That’s it. That’s it. Oh yeah, fuck me, Mr. Blaine. Fuck me. Fuck me. Do it. Fill me up with your cum.”

The man could feel her pussy as it tightened around his cock.

“Oh, it feels so good, Mr. Blaine. It feels so good. Oh geez, it feels so good.”

As the flow from his cock finally eased, the man finally pulled back and only then did he think about what he’d done. “Oh my God,” he moaned. “Oh my God.”

“What is it,” asked Sally.

“Oh my God. I can’t believe it but I just let myself fuck a couple of students. I’m supposed to be in charge of discipline here, but if I can’t control myself, then how can I expect it from others?”

“You don’t get it, do you?”

“What?”

“We’re the cheerleaders in this school. Nothing goes on in this school that we don’t know about. You want to instill discipline, then you want to work with us and not against us. Of course, that means we’d have to be working closely together.”

“What do you mean?”

The girl let her hand slide between the vice principal’s legs and then she took a hold of his cock. “You’re a bright boy, Mr. Blaine,” she said even as she gave his cock a squeeze. “I think you can figure that out for yourself.”

The man groaned. He already knew he’d lost. “What about my wife,” the man moaned.

Sally grinned. “You should have thought about that before you let Katie suck your cock but let me tell you this, Mr. Blaine. Now that you’re working with us, now that you’re on our side, remember that all you have to do is call. You want your cock sucked. You want to fuck a tight, little pussy. All you have to do is call and we’ll be there.”

Val Blaine thought that over and a smile slowly spread across his face. Maybe giving up your principles wasn’t such a bad thing after all.

Sally turned to her friend after the two of them left the vice principal’s office. “I think we got another ally on our side.”

Katie grinned back at her friend. “I think you’re right,” she said. “Let’s go tell Chrissy.”