The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SATAN’S HANDMAIDEN: SERVILE

Usually when one goes to Hell, they’ve done something to warrant the trip. Such was not the case with Satan’s handmaiden. She’d come in through an entirely different route.

The girl had been offered up as a sacrafice by people she’d thought were her friends. They weren’t but she found that out too late, and before she knew it, she was the devil’s plaything. He’d used her tight, little pussy and then he’d brought her home with him so he cold use her some more. She was Satan’s handmaiden and that’s all there was to it.

Like almost any locale, there are some places in hell that are better than others. You don’t want to live downwind of the fire and brimstone pits. You don’t want demons, especially if they have little demons, moving in next door to you, because when that happens, there goes the neighborhood.

The devil lived in a pretty upscale part of hell. He even had air conditioning. This being hell though, it didn’t work, but he had it and of course, he had the girl.

He was watching TV. Nine hundred fucking channels and not a damned thing on. This was almost as bad as the real world. He needed something to do and since his dick was hard, figuring out what he needed really wasn’t all that hard.

“Bitch, get in here.”

The girl appeared quickly in the doorway. She’d learned the hard way that upsetting her new master was not a good idea but she’d also learned that staying too close could be just as harmful.

The girl was dressed in a sexy maid’s uniform. She wasn’t always dressed in a maid’s uniform. Her style of dress for the day or even the hour usually depended on the whims of her master and quite often, she wasn’t wearing anything at all.

“You called for me, master.”

The devil looked her up and down. Even one thing out of place might have been enough to provoke his anger and more than once, he’d brought a pack of demons in there to have their way with the girl, just so she knew how displeased he was with her. Today though, everything was in place. Well, anger wasn’t the only thing she could provoke in him. “My dick grows hard,” he told the girl, “and I want you to suck it.”

“At once,” the girl said and then she didn’t say anything more because she was sliding between his legs and taking his cock in her hand and then moments later, she was taking his cock in her mouth.

When he’d first met her, she was a virgin. He’d placed a compulsion in her mind that made her crave his cock. He’d made her beg for it, and then he’d given her what she wanted. Here, he didn’t have to compel anything. Here, fear did the work for him. Here, there were a whole lot worse things than getting sodomized by the devil and she knew it.

The devil groaned. The bitch was getting better at sucking cock. That was to be expected, he supposed. He’d made her do it often enough.

She wasn’t a virgin anymore but she was still tight as ever and that gave the devil an idea.

He pushed the girl off of his cock. “Get your ass down on the couch there, bitch.”

The girl worriedly looked at the man even as she complied with his order. She knew it wasn’t wise to displease him.

“Spread your legs,” was his next order and again, the girl complied.

The man stroked his cock even as he moved in between her legs. He leaned down and kissed her and as he did, he stroked a finger over her forehead and suddenly, there was a compulsion there, a compulsion that hadn’t been there moments before, a compulsion that would continue to build and grow inside her if it weren’t appeased.

The man stroked his cock even as he slid down between the girl’s legs. The head of his cock pressed up against her pussy and the girl moaned. “Yeah, you want this, don’t you.”

The girl looked at that cock. He was right. She did want it, but she wasn’t going to admit it to him.

The devil didn’t need her to admit it because he already knew. He just stroked his cock along the lips of the girl’s pussy. “Yeah,” he told her. “I know what you want.”

The girl moaned to herself. How could she want that. How could she want to let this man have her body.

The problem was she did. The compulsion was growing inside her, getting bigger and more pronounced. She wanted him to do it. She wanted him to fuck her.

And still he didn’t. He just kept teasing her with his cock and she kept on moaning.

She wanted to be fucked. She wanted it so bad.

“You know you’re going to beg me for it, don’t you?”

The girl nodded. He was right. She was going to beg and if she was going to beg, she might as well get to it. “Please,” she begged. “Please fuck me.”

The devil didn’t do anything. He just kept teasing with her cock.

“Fuck me,” the girl pleaded. “Fuck me, please.”

Again, the devil did nothing. It was fun to make her suffer.

“Please,” she begged. “Please. I need your cock inside me. I need you to fuck me hard. Fuck me. Fuck me, please. I’ll do whatever you want if only you’ll please fuck me.”

“You’ll do whatever I want whether I fuck you or not,” the devil said.

“I’ll do whatever you want,” the girl said, “whether you fuck me or not.”

“That’s right, bitch. You will do what I want.”

“I will,” the girl promised. “I’ll do what you want.”

The devil teased her with the head of his cock but he didn’t push it in.

The girl moaned. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me, please.”

The devil smiled to himself. This was fun teasing the girl but as fun as it was, there was something he needed even more. He pressed the head of his cock against that wet, little pussy and he shoved himself inside.

The girl moaned as her pussy took that cock. She knew she shouldn’t want it but she knew she did. She knew the devil had placed the need in her mind but the fact that he’d done it didn’t make the need any less real. She needed to be fucked and she needed it bad.

“Yeah, little girl likes this,” the devil roared as he was wont to do. He stroked his cock in and out of that tight, little hole. “Little girl likes this,” he said again. “Little girl likes it a lot.”

The girl could only moan her response but for the devil, that was good enough.

The problem was, the devil knew, he could force her to do whatever he wanted and while that was fun, there was something to be said for just taking a girl and using her in whatever way you saw fit. That’s what the devil wanted. He wanted to use the girl.

The devil pulled his cock from between the girl’s legs and it gladdened him to hear her beg for its return. He loved to hear girls beg.

The devil pulled the girl from the couch and he shoved her down on the floor. “Get down there on your hands and knees,” he ordered.

The girl had little choice but to obey. The desire to have her pussy fucked was still in effect and she would do whatever it took to make that happen.

The devil came up behind her and once again, he teased her with his cock.

The girl moaned. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Come on, do it. Fuck me now.”

The devil put a hand on the girl’s round backside even as his other hand pressed his cock against her hole. “You want this,” he teased her. “You want me to fuck you like a dog.”

“I’ll take it anyway I can get it,” the girl moaned. “Just fuck me. Fuck me, ple-e-e-ease.”

The devil gave the girl’s rump a hard smack and almost at the same time, he shoved his cock in her pussy.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Come on, do it. Fuck me like a dog.”

The devil grinned. “You’re sure that’s what you want.”

“I’m sure,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me like a dog.”

The devil grinned even broader. “Well, if that’s what you really want,” he said.

The devil hunched himself over the girl’s body as he drove himself into her now cock-obsessed pussy and even as he did that, even as he drove himself inside her, he began to change. His hair got coarser and thicker and it covered his whole body. On her hands and knees, the girl couldn’t see the devil so she couldn’t see the tail that sprang from behind him or the way his face distorted into that of a ferocious beast but she could hear him. She could hear him in her mind.

“This is what you wanted,” her mind heard the devil say. “You wanted to be fucked like a dog and that’s just what you’re getting.”

The girl moaned. She could feel that doggy cock being shoved up inside her pussy and there was nothing she could do about it. Nothing but take it, that is.

“Now you’re really going to get it,” she heard the devil say. “You’re going to get fucked like a dog.”

She was becoming mindless, like a mindless bitch in heat. Not totally mindless, mind you. There was still a part of her that was aware of who she was, a part of her that was ashamed by her actions, but what she was was a bitch in heat and she responded to the beast that was riding her just as any bitch in heat would.

She stayed where she was on her hands and knees as that hairy body rubbed against hers. She could feel the beast’s cock as it pressed against her pussy and the girl moaned. She needed to be fucked. She needed it so bad. It was all she could think about. She needed to be fucked. She needed it bad.

The girl moaned as she felt the dick enter her. Fuck, that was good. That was what she needed. She needed to be fucked so bad.

She wanted to beg for it but she found herself incapable of speech. All she could do was stand there on her hands and knees and take it and fortunately for her, the devil seemed willing to give her all she wanted and more.

The girl moaned again. She needed to be fucked. She needed it bad and that dick in her cunt, oh God, it felt so good. She didn’t care if it was human or not. All she knew was she needed to be fucked.

The girl moaned. She wanted to cum. She wanted it so bad, but as hard as she was getting fucked, she knew she couldn’t cum on her own. She knew she needed the devil to make her cum. She wished he’d fuck her even harder.

The devil was groaning as he shoved his cock in her cunt and the girl knew what that meant. He was going to cum. He was going to cum in her cunt.

The girl moaned. She wanted him to do it. It was all that mattered. She was there to serve, and if that meant getting him to beast-fuck her tight, little pussy, she wanted him to do it. She wanted him to cum in her cunt. She wanted him to make her cum. It was all that mattered.

She could feel that beast cock knot up inside her and she moaned. The girl knew what that meant. This “dog” was going to cum inside her and she wanted him to do it. She wanted him to cum inside her.

The girl groaned again as the beast came inside her and as it did, she could feel herself cumming. She knew she wanted this. She knew it. She knew it. She was there to serve. It was all she was good for. She was there to serve.