The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SATAN’S HANDMAIDEN: SPARED

The devil rubbed his hands together even as he chortled gleefully. “I can’t believe you did it,” he cackled. He put his hand over the girl’s stomach and he cackled again. “Oh yeah,” he said, “you did it. You’re definitely pregnant.”

The girl felt sick. She hadn’t wanted to do the devil’s bidding but she had. She’d been scared at what the devil would do to her if she said no so she had acquiesced, and now, she’d lured another person into the devil’s clutches. Who knew how many people would be affected by what she had done. If she had it to do all over again, she would have told the devil no no matter what the cost to her. She just wished there were some way she could make everything better.

She felt sick, really sick. She wished she could curl up and die. How could she have let this happen to her.

The devil was looking at her. It wasn’t in his nature to ask if she was all right because he just didn’t care but the devil knew something was wrong.

The girl felt sick, really sick.

“What’s happening here,” the devil asked. “What’s going on?”

The girl heard the devil speaking but it sounded as if his words were coming from so far away.

“What the hell is going on here,” the devil roared. “Answer me, you stupid bitch. What the hell is going on?”

The girl’s voice suddenly sounded different than it had been before. “Oh, Lucy, Lucy, Lucy. You’ve been a silly, little goosey.”

The devil’s eyes narrowed as he looked at the girl. “I know you, old man. Possession ain’t your style.”

“No, you’re right there, Lucy. It’s more your style and after what you did to the girl, she was willing to do whatever it took to put things right, so here I am.”

“You can’t scare me, old man. I’m Lucifer, dammit, and you can’t scare me,” said the man in the business suit.

The girl smiled. “I know what your name is Lucy and I know something else. You fucked up Lucy. You fucked up bad.”

“Says you,” said the devil.

The girl looked herself up and down almost as if she were seeing herself for the very first time. “Yeah,” she said, “says me. This girl, she never was yours to do with as you wanted. You just took her because you figured you could, but even you have to pay a price.”

“Fuck you.”

The girl looked down at herself. “This girl, she’s not going to be going back with you.”

“Yeah, how do you figure that?”

“She’s pregnant, ass hole. You may not have done it yourself, you impotent, little prick, but you caused it to happen, and while we both know you could take her, we also both know you can’t have the kid because the kid’s an innocent, so since you can’t have the kid, you can’t have her.”

The devil hung his head because he knew the truth. Babies were innocent. You couldn’t have a baby born in hell.

“And you don’t get the man as well because even though he strayed, you broke the rules, so you don’t get him either. You’re supposed to let them stray on their own and not throw bimbo after muddle-headed bimbo at him trying to make him stray, so you don’t get the man either.”

“Fuck you.”

The girl smiled. “That’s not very nice.”

“Fuck you,” the devil said again. “Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.”

The girl just smiled. “You just better watch out or you might give me an idea.”

“Fuck you,” the devil said again.

The girl just smiled. “That’s enough of that,” she said. “I suppose now I’m going to have to teach you a lesson.”

“Fuck you,” the devil said again.

“And since you seem so interested in fucking, I suppose the lesson ought to match the crime.”

This was really where the devil should have shut up but he didn’t. “Fuck you,” he said again. “Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.”

Fuck you. With every utterance of those words, the devil could feel his dick getting harder and harder.

Fuck you. He was getting harder. So hard. So fucking hard.

Fuck you. The devil needed to get his cock in some pussy. That was all pussy was good for anyway. Fucking.

Fuck you. He needed to get his dick in some pussy, only for some reason, that wasn’t happening.

“You want a piece of me,” the girl said. “You want a piece of this ass?”

“Yes,” the devil moaned. Why wasn’t he able to get what he wanted. He always could get what he wanted.

“Well, if you want a piece of this ass, you’re going to have to beg for it.”

“Fuck you.”

The girl grinned. “And that’s another thing. Every time you say that. Every time you say those two words, you’re just going to get hornier and hornier. You understand me?”

“Fuck you.”

The devil groaned because he could feel it happening. He was getting hornier. He was already so fucking horny.

“Do you want to put your cock in my pussy?”

“Oh yeah,” the devil said.

“Then you’re going to have to beg.”

“Fuck you.”

The devil could feel himself getting even hotter. He needed to fuck that pussy so bad.

“Well,” the girl said.

“Well what?”

“Are you going to beg?”

“Fu—Never mind. I’m not going to beg.”

“Well, if that’s the way you want it, then I guess I’ll be going.”

“No, wait!”

“You want something?”

The man licked his lips. He couldn’t believe he was about to do this, but—

“I want you to, um ... what I mean is, I’d like to ... you know, I mean, if you’d let me ... I’d like to, you know ... I’d like to fuck you.”

“Are you begging me?”

The man licked his lips nervously. “Well, um, I mean, yeah.”

“Yeah, what.”

“Yeah, I’m begging you.”

The girl smiled. “Well, if you’re begging me, you’re in the wrong position. If you’re going to beg, I think you need to be on your knees.”

The devil couldn’t believe it but he was dropping to his knees. “Let me fuck you,” he said.

“What’s that,” the girl said. “I think there’s something missing.”

“Let me fuck you,” the devil said again. “Let me fuck you ple-e-e-ease.”

“That’s better. Say it again.”

“Let me fuck you please.”

“Well, as long as you’re down there on your knees, I suppose you might as well make yourself useful. Lean back and tilt your head back.”

The devil did as he was told even and that’s when the girl mounted his face. “That’s it,” she taunted him. “Eat my pussy. Eat it good.”

The girl moaned as the devil ate her pussy and she kept right on moaning. Oh fuck, a forked tongue sure did feel good in her pussy. She squeezed her tits as the devil ate her out. Fuck, that was good.

She was hot. She was so hot. Her hands squeezed her tits and then she was pushing the devil away. “You can stop that now,” she said, and then she got down on the floor of the apartment and she spread her legs for the man. “Since you’ve been such a good, little boy, I suppose I can let you have your way with my pussy.”

The devil didn’t waste any time. In an instant, he was between the girl’s legs and then he was shoving his cock in her pussy.

The girl moaned as her pussy took that cock. “That’s it, you horny, little devil. Do it. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard.”

The devil did just that. If he’d thought about it, he would have realized just how much he was getting lost in the feeling of fucking that pussy, but he didn’t think about it. All he did was keep fucking that cunt over and over.

“Yeah, that’s right,” the girl urged him. “Let yourself get lost in my pussy. Fuck me hard.”

The devil groaned. He wanted to fuck that pussy so bad.

“Oh yeah,” the girl said. “I know you like it, and now it’s time for you to surrender yourself to me. Give yourself to me. Do it. Do it now.”

The man groaned as his cock almost unleashed itself in that soft, wet cunt.

“Come on,” the girl egged him on. “Come on, do it. Give yourself to me.”

The devil moaned and this time, there was no holding back. This time, his cock unloaded itself inside that wet and waiting pussy.

The girl moaned as she took the devil’s cum. “That’s it,” she purred. “Give yourself to me. Do it. Give yourself to me.”

The devil groaned as the last of his cum surged into that tight, little cunt. He pulled his cock out and he laid back. He was finally satisfied.

And then, there was the girl standing over him. “Next time you want to seduce someone, do your own damned dirty work.”

“Fuck you,” the devil said.

The devil could hardly have realized what was happening to him, at least not at first but his tits were growing and at the same time, his waist was getting smaller and his hair was getting blonder.

“Fuck you,” he said again and when his voice came out as a high-pitched giggle, the devil suddenly covered his mouth. “What the fuck is happening to me.”

“Something that should have happened a long time ago,” the girl said. “You want to go out and seduce someone, you can do your own damned dirty work yourself.”

The devil moaned. His tits were getting larger and heavier and if he’d bothered to look, he would have found his dick getting smaller and smaller.

And then there wasn’t a dick at all. Nothing at all but a pretty, little, blond, eighteen-year-old, bimbo slut pussy that was hungry for cock.

“You better watch out now,” the girl said just before the devil was once again banished to the nether world, “those demon boys you like to hang out with are going to find you awfully pretty but don’t you worry. You ought to be back to your old self in about a hundred years or so.”

The devil had only thing left to say. “Fuck you.”