The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satin Conditioning

I had no idea what my wife was up to. We have been married for almost 10 years, over which I suppose like a lot of couples, our sex life had slipped quite a bit. So when she put on satin sheets on our bed, I assumed she was trying to kick it up a notch and rekindle the romance. The first night on the slippery satin sheets, as I began to kiss her neck and try to get on top of her, she gently pushed me off and said, “We never really talk anymore.” As she gathered up the folds of the satiny top sheet and began to slowly and lightly slide the slippery layers over my cock, moving up to my chest and stomach, setting a slow regular pace of pure teasing. I wasn’t complaining, as she began to ask me questions, which she hadn’t ever asked before such as had I ever cheated on her, did I ever think about cheating. All the while she kept up the pace of the silky sheets sliding over my cock and stomach. She had been doing this now for a solid 20 minutes, and as sexually excited I was, because of the slow pace of her stroking, I was getting quite relaxed. It was also hard to think, I found myself answering all of her question truthfully, as “no, I’d never cheated” “yes I’ve thought of it, finding other women attractive”. As much as I didn’t want to tell her that, because of the satin stroking, I felt compelled, as If I couldn’t resist. Every time I answered one of her questions, she would quicken the pace a bit, and tell me” good boy” as quickly as she sped up the pace, she would slow it back down, resuming the light, slow teasing of the satin sheet over me. It was going on an hour that she was keeping this up, and even though I continued to be rock hard, I was becoming quite sleepy, between the stimulation and all of the questions. She continued the silken rubbing, ever so slowly, ever so lightly she finally told me what a good boy I’ve been answering all of her questions, and that now, since I was so relaxed, I should focus more on her hand sliding up and down, up and down, and let myself sink into the satin covered bed, becoming more and more relaxed, more and more difficult to concentrate to think of anything but the satin on my cock , and the satin of the sheets under my body. What I didn’t realize, as she had begun doing to me, in what I had thought would lead to sex, was slowly and carefully hypnotizing me. I found her words becoming harder and harder to focus on, as I slipped down under her spell, into a trance. As my mind was swimming in alpha waves she began to weave her magic over me, telling me over and over, how I loved being put into this state by her, and how I would now associate satin with obeying her words, how the feeling of satin on my stomach and chest would always begin to sink me down into this trance state of hypnosis, how when she caressed my cock with satin, I would be unable to resist her questions and would feel compelled to answer her truthfully. As her words sank into the deep recesses of my mind, she leaned over into her nightstand and took out a satin scarf from her drawer and a small atomizer. She sprayed the satiny scarf with a lavender perfume. Taking the perfumed scarf, she placed it over my face, covering my nose and mouth and instructed me to breathe deeply. She told me that this smell of lavender on a satin scarf, would take me down, deeply under her spell, instantaneously, and that all she would have to do, would be to push a perfumed satin scarf into my face, and I would fall, just as deeply into hypnosis as she had me now.

The next morning when I awoke, were pretty much things as they usually were, we had breakfast, coffee and both went off to work as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred the night before. In fact, my memories of what actually transpired that night were very hazy. To me, I felt satisfied as we had a normal night of sex (when in fact, I hadn’t orgasmed). That evening, we both spoke of our day, again just the normal routine of a long married couple. As we headed for bed, I undressed in my closet, walked out naked and slid in between the satin sheets. It occurred to me, that it was a bit unusual not to wear the usual boxers and a t-shirt I typically wore to bed, but I just put that out of my mind. I saw my wife exiting the bathroom, and she was wearing a long peach colored, satin floor length satin nightgown. This struck me as unusual as well, for a fleeting moment, as my wife had always been a flannel pj’s kind of girl. She slipped on top of the bed covers and pulled down the sheet that had covered me. Taking a handful from the hem of her satin gown, she began rubbing my stomach and chest with the peach satin. I immediately felt as if I’d been hit by a tranquilizer dart and couldn’t move. She began to speak of how nice it is to have me next to her, able to relax so deeply, so completely. As she continued her hypnotic incantations, she gathered more fabric of her gown and began to slowly stroke my cock into the slippery, satiny folds of her gown. And very much like the previous night the interrogation and questioning began. “Have I had submissive fantasies” “Have I ever fantasized about her being with another woman?” “Have I ever cross dressed”. Her questions came fast and furious, always followed by a quickening of her satin ministrations of my cock and a “good boy”. After about an hour of questions, again like the previous night, she reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out a black and gold satin scarf which she gave a quick spray and placed over my face, covering my nose and mouth; with a simple instruction from her “breathe and sleep” It was the last thing I remembered. The next several days, had all been exactly the same, the evenings were filled with hypnotic interrogations, the days routine as if nothing was amiss. Except, now my wife had begun to dress differently during the day. It seemed she had a different color satin blouse for every day of the week and alternated between wearing a suit, always with a satin blouse, or a satin skirt with one of her silken blouses. One of the commonalties of all of her blouses, were they were all long sleeved, but, the sleeves were very billowy and she wore them all low cut, so the cleavage of her breasts could be seen. Another thing was how I felt, when I saw her dressed like this. I had this overwhelming feeling of wanting to please her, as if a light switch had been thrown. Seeing a glimpse of her satin blouse, I felt like I’d do anything for her. However, she didn’t seem to notice this and didn’t take advantage of this condition just seeing her in satin would put me in. And did I mention how seeing her in her satin blouse, would immediately result in a huge hard on in my pants. I hadn’t felt this way since I was a teenager! (Little did I know, that in all of this time, I hadn’t been allowed to cum).

PART 2

She had also begun to ask me to do things around the house, that I’d never really done before. I always was the type of husband that would hold up my end of keeping things neat and clean, she had primarily been the one who did things like cleaning, laundry, dishes and such. She was now suggesting, that I sweep and mop the floor before I leave for work, or request “sweetie, could you just empty the dryer and fold whatever is inside.” Her tone, really wasn’t asking, it was more as if she were ordering me to do these things. Any thoughts I had about being disagreeable, were quickly squelched as she would caress the satiny sleeve of her blouse against the side of my face, as she asked me to do these things. This immediately put out of my mind, any thoughts of objecting, and I would obediently do whatever task she had instructed.

During the course of my day, concerning thoughts would enter my mind. I knew my wife was manipulating me. It had been about a month since she first placed the satin sheets on our bed and had begun what I knew was conditioning me. She was training me, I knew this….why didn’t I mind? That’s the question that haunted me, I was being manipulated, and I didn’t mind. I had to talk with her about this, as soon as I got home tonight, before I would let her feminine whiles get to me, I would make her explain herself, why she was doing this. I felt like the first time in a month, my head had cleared from the silken satin fog that my wife had infused into my mind.

“I told you, that our plan would work,” said Barbara. She was our neighbor of the past 2 years. Jolene, my wife and her had become quite friendly since her arrival in our neighborhood. Barbara was now attired in a long black satin nightgown with a black satin matching robe. Jolene was sitting across from her, attired in white satin blouse and black satin skirt suit. She was watching the plasma TV on the wall in front of her, which was showing the videos of her husband’s conditioning sessions. Barbara laughed, “This just shows that a fetish can be instilled into a man’s mind. He succumbed to the satin, just as I knew he would. “It was helpful that whenever he bought you gifts over the years, they tended to be long satin nightgowns. Without telling you, and all of all these years of you not figuring it out, he has always had a satin fetish”

Barbara had found seducing Jolene to be quite easy. As with a lot of women she met for the first time, she could always tell which ones had bisexual interests or curiosities. It wasn’t long into their burgeoning relationship that they began to formulate a plot for how to deal with Jolene’s husband of 10 years. They both decided that divorcing him wouldn’t be the right option, financially speaking and in truth, Jolene did still love him. She had just come to realize with Barbara’s help, that sexually, he wasn’t enough for her. Paul had politically and morally conservative ideals. He would never go for a polygamous relationship including Barbara. Hence, they concocted their plan. Jolene would begin hypnotizing her unknowing husband, taking further and further down a road of submission to the point that he would do anything just to continue becoming wrapped into her silken web. Then she would introduce Barbara as her lover who would also assume control over her hapless husband. Once he was fully entrance by 2 satin women, he would never be able to resist whatever their will would be.

Barbara, although not a psychologist or a formal hypnotist, had developed an interest for hypnosis at a very early age. She remembered seeing an old Sherlock Holmes black and white movie as a child in whom the villainous hypnotized Sherlock Holmes who became obedient and pliable. Those images were indelible on her mind. She would practice school yard hypnosis on the boys and girls, and found with a lot of practice she was quite good at it. She could almost put anyone under a trance, given the right circumstance and time, often without them even knowing what she was doing. Through high school and onto college, aside from the many boy and girlfriends she would entrance with hypnosis, there were plenty of professors and teachers that would fall under her influence.

It was with her first serious college relationship with a boyfriend who had a fetish for nylons and high heels, which she uncovered during one of her many sessions of putting him deeper under her thrall. She began to do research on the subject of fetishes. She had discovered that for the most part, a fetish was a purely male phenomenon. It usually began and was developed as part of boys early childhood development, which associated whatever the object would be, with a high state of arousal. This was a breakthrough for her. Barbara easily put 2 and 2 together and determined that boys were self hypnotizing themselves every single time, their fetish object made an appearance in their lives and further deepened and imbedded into their brains the associations with arousal. As in Paul’s case, satin was his fetish of choice, or really, not his choice. At some point in his early childhood, she was sure, a sister, aunt or even his mother had a long satin nightgown that had started his fetish. She wouldn’t be surprised that he used satin when masturbating, or even wore it himself. As all fetishes that men have, it would be a compulsion, an addiction that nobody could break.

If women, could figure out if their men had a fetish, and what it was, they could truly rule them. If women would just listen to what their men are telling them. If a man said “leather gloves turn him on” he probably doesn’t mean they turn him on a little, it probably means that he would do ANYTHING for you if you wore them, and that his state of arousal as a result of those gloves would be enormous. With many men, the fetish is much stronger sexually then even being with a woman is. Of course no woman wants to hear or believe this. But if it isn’t acknowledged, the man lives in a secret world of leather gloves and internet porn that involve leather gloves, and his partner lives in an oblivious state that her man isn’t fantasizing about her and other women without leather gloves on.

As the women watched the past video’s of Paul’s hypnotic satin sessions, they decided that tonight would be the night where Barbara’s involvement would be introduced. Little did they know that Paul had thoughts of his own for that evening. To confront his wife about what she was up to, manipulating him they way she had. Jolene and Barbara were setting the stage for the final round of their satin conditioning plan that they’d put into effect. The satin sheets were cleaned and ironed and placed onto the bed, they both were attired in long shimmering satin nightgowns with matching peignoir robes. Jolene’s was a gold satin concoction that she knew was one of Paul’s favorites. The satin of this gown was pure liquid satin, she noticed when she wrapped the folds of this particular gown around his cock, the effects were immediate and he was a goner. Barbara wore the black satin gown from earlier that day. It shimmered and shone in the sunlight as they both hurriedly worked on their preparations. She secreted into the pocket of her robe a black satiny scarf and a small bottle of the lavender perfume. The plan would Barbara would stay hidden in the bathroom until Paul and been fully put under Jolene’s satin spell. Jolene knew, the moment Paul would come upstairs and see her in the gown, he would begin to float under, from all of the post hypnotic suggestions that were fully anchored into his mind. She needed to be fully prepared. He had called earlier and sounded as if he had someone been able to pull himself a bit out of her satin seductive state. He mentioned he wanted to talk about what had been happening in their relationship the past few weeks.

She heard the front door open and Paul called out. “Up here sweetheart, in the bedroom” Jolene replied back. She and Barbara exchanged one last glance before Barbara moved into the bathroom closing the door to conceal her presence.

PART 3

“Jolene, we need to have a talk” Paul said, as he moved up the steps towards the bedroom. He entered the room and saw his wife standing there. She looked as she was bathed in light as the sun was setting and streaming through the bedroom window, reflecting on every satiny fold of her gown. He averted his eyes, he knew, that if he took her all in, something would happen and he wouldn’t be able to find out what had been going on. He knew, if he looked at her, the world would fade away, as it had every night over the past month. He had to figure this out, before it was too late. “Jolene, I know you’ve been manipulating me. I feel like I’m being trained like a circus animal. I can’t let this continue!” She spoke softly, “Paul of course we can talk, come over here and let’s sit down” As she spoke, she gestured towards the bed by lifting the hem of her gown and sweeping it dramatically as if she had a wing of satin. As much as he had tried not to look at her or her gown, this caught his full attention. He felt a shift of his attitude. It was like when the dentist first turns on the nitrous, you still feel the same, but there is a sudden shift towards relaxation. He walked towards her, and he noticed her perfume…..lavender. As he approached, she gave him an embrace, slipping the satin hem of her gown, under his shirt as she held him against her. As all of the previous conditioning held, as soon as the satin caressed against his belly, he knew any resistance would be futile. His body trembled with the satiny caress as she guided him down onto the bed. She spoke as she continued the satiny assault on his senses, “Sweetheart, all of your questions will be answered today, but first you need to take a little hypnotic nap as we finalize your conditioning.” We? Had he heard her right? With what little sensibility remained in his alpha wave drowning mind he stuttered.

“What do you mean WE?

Barbara entered the room, slowly swinging open the bathroom door. She was ready with her satin scarf in one hand and the lavender perfume in the other. “By WE, she means us” Barbara responded cruelly. He tried to sit up, but between the slippery satin sheets and the satin caresses on his belly that acted to paralyze him, he failed. Barbara was now upon him, pushing the perfumed satiny scarf she held in her hand into his face covering his mouth and nose. “Breath and sleep” she whispered in an evil voice. It was the last thing he remembered as the lights went out. Barbara turned to Jolene, “You’ve been a wonderful student, better than I could have imagined, but now, it’s time for the professional to finish him off. “ Barbara instructed Jolene to get him naked. Jolene unbuckled his belt and swooshed his pants and boxers off with one motion. In 2 seconds flat he was naked and pushed towards the middle of the bed. Barbara’s lavender perfumed scarf remained over his face, has his breathing was slow and regularly inhaling the lavender sleep scent. As each woman, was sitting on opposite sides of him, he was surrounded on all sides by satin. Paul’s hard cock was standing straight up against his belly. Barbara reached into the nightstand and grabbed a handful of satiny scarves. She began to layer them over his face, until 4 or 5 silken scarf layers were covering his mouth and nose. She turned to Jolene; this will make have him not only breathe in the lavender perfume, but increased the carbon dioxide he is breathing in as well. Jolene had grabbed a few satin items from her closet before sitting beside Paul. She began with a white shiny satin slip that she had started caressing over his cock and balls. Very lightly, very rhythmically she began stroking his hardness. Barbara warned Jolene “You must be very careful, the way he is breathing through the satin scarves, his arousal will be much greater. You need to be very carefully not to let him cum and continue the teasing.”

Barbara saw that Paul was on the edge of consciousness and trance. “Well, Paul….you wanted to find out what’s been going on, now you are going to get your chance. I doubt there is anything you can do about it, but we would like you to know what has and will be going on. As we chat you are going to find you are getting more and more relaxed, sinking deeper into the satin of the bed. You have been such a good boy these past few months as your wife has been weaving her spell around you. You’ve shared such wonderful information about yourself, it has been quite helpful and capturing you under our spell, and I say “our spell”, because I have been instructing your beautiful wife how to weaver this spell over you. All of your sessions over these past weeks have been video recorded and your conditioning has been custom tailored to all of your wonderful answers you’ve given us. First you should know that Jolene and I have been lovers for quite a while now. It is nothing you could have avoided, we love each other and we have no plans to stop now. In fact, you are now in the state you are in because Jolene couldn’t bear to leave or divorce you. So we’ve decided to make you our submissive, our slave. Paul heard these words and felt a sense of panic….so this is what has been up. He struggled to shake the satin cobwebs from his brain; the lavender scent on the scarves had begun to wear off. He felt like he had to run, to escape whatever these two, had planned for him. Barbara saw the changes as they came over poor Paul. She laughed to herself, why do they always try to struggle when they know escape isn’t possible. Barbara nodded to Jolene to pick up the pace of her satin ministrations to Paul’s cock. This resulted in a moan escaping from Paul’s lips. Barbara began again, “that’s it Paul, try to struggle, try to resist. It is good that you do this now, even if it only shows you that you won’t be able to resist or escape our spell over you.”

TO BE CONTINUED