The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Saviors

Synopsis: “A Mass Hypnosis T.V. special takes an unexpected turn…..”

(mc, mm, mf, sf, and ma)

“What does this thing do Doc?” Said Joan Dr. Palin’s less than intelligent assistant that only had one purpose in life; which was to annoy the living hell out of the Dr. “ugh” said the Doc “like I said before Joan it’s a stasis pod and its finally finished.” Joan gave a puzzled look “ so it freezes you like that cryo-thinggy?” “NO FOR THE MILLIONTH, he pauses to collect himself, it scrambles your molecules stabilizing your biological clock, so you don’t age and nobody has to thaw you.” Said the Doc.

With a confused look Joan started to fix her nails and said “oh whatever, so when do you start selling them?” Annoyingly the Doc responded, “well first I have to test it and unfortunately that’s where you come in.” The Doc gave a nervous look. “ I need you set me to wake up in a couple of hours.” Just then, Joan looked like she was about to cry “ but DOC! That means I’m going to have to miss the mass hypnosis special on T.V!!!!! Can’t I just wake you up tomorrow?” Trying to suppress his rage the Doc complied himself and said “ FINE wake me up tomorrow do you remember how to set it? Never mind I set it to hours so you can’t mess up; all you have to do is set it for 24 meaning 24 hours understand?”

A happy Joan shook her head for an excited yes. Doc then stepped into pod, Joan hit START and the Doc turned this weird sparkly blue color “very pretty! Now what did he say” Steam coming out of her ears “ OH YEAH something about hours!” “But how many?” She then pulled out her lotto ticket set the timer to the numbers she picked earlier that day. “OK 8765!” And hit enter then the computer said “invalid entry compensating” the screen then fixed itself to read 8765.81277 hours. Joan looked worried for a second and said “ THAT can’t be good I guess I’ll hear about it tomorrow sleep tight Doc!” she then hurried home to catch the big T.V. program

This fucking sucks! I never get to catch the good shows. I mean how often does a chance to be apart of a world record event and where am I? At school, this is great, just fucking great! Well on a good note it’s Monday so that means I get to see my Boyfriend you know John; he lives like 50 miles away remember so its not like I get to see him everyday. OH I have a voicemail its probably him I gotta go later mom. I’m supposed to have call waiting, but so much for that. “TUESDAY DECEMBER 14th AT 2 P.M, Hey Max it’s John just saying I can’t wait to later tonight. I’m going to watch that show with the roommates I think its kinda dumb I’ll tape it for you I know how much you want to see it have fun in class love you.” Well that’s nice of him but it’s not the same.

I hate this class its ALWAYS the last one to finish. Well anyways I’m happy its finally over now off to see the boyfriend. Why on Earth is everyone naked? And they all have this happy look on there face. I never thought I would see this; I’m late and need to get on the freeway. Great now my phone is ringing. Hey Jamie what’s up? “OMG did you turn the radio on?” no I use my ipod I can’t stand the radio. “ Well I turned it on and there was this message that made so much sense you MUST listen to it.” UH how about I don’t. I think class took something out of you. Go home and go to bed please your scaring me. “OH NO! I have go home and watch T.V. then I’m going to pray. Have fun in Riverside bless the Saviors!” That was the stangest phone call ever. If I really didn’t have any motivation to use the radio I really don’t now.

This is so strange naked people everywhere! And some of them masturbating, having sex, and shouting BLESS THE SAVOIRS! What did I miss? Why is everyone looking at me like I’m weird? They are the naked ones not me. Good a parking spot near the door and the doors open, is that grunting I’m hearing coming from the family room? It’s John’s roommates Kate riding Jack and going at it on the couch. “OH its Max! I love you so much!” As Kate turns around and jumps off Jack as both hug and kiss me, I’m sorry I should have knocked where’s John? Jack with his giant hard on says to me, “don’t look so embarrassed Max we we’re just creating life.” Excuse me? “ Yeah Max it’s what the Saviors want soon you’ll create life also; it’s the path they have laid out for us.” Ok I’m guessing my BOYFRIEND (with a puzzled face) is in his room so I’m going now.

Is that moaning I hear coming of his room? It sounds like that phrase “bless the saviors.” Honey what the hell are you doing? “Baby its how we are suppose to pray and why are you wearing clothes? Only the divine wear clothes, we are like sheep, the Saviors made us beautiful and free and wearing clothes would show them disrespect. We must follow their path.” Uh ok well all I see is you on your knees jerking off, and I am a person not a sheep what the fuck IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?! KATE AND JACK, WHO BY THE WAY HATE EACH OTHER, ARE MAKING A FUCKING KID AND YOUR NAKED JERKING OFF TALKING ABOUT SHEEP!! “Baby calm down all you need to see is the video and it will all make sense.” As he gets up, grabs me, and presses play on the remote control. No that’s the last thing I’m doing; I think this how everything started anyways. I’m getting the fuck out of here LET ME GO! John empathically says, “Baby just stop I’m not letting go until you watch so just calm down when the tape is done you can go wherever you want I promise and it’s not like I get to see you all the time please stay and watch I want you to understand all of this.” Well I guess if I want to get out of here I’m just going to have to just watch; its not like I’m going to agree with whatever cracked out message they have to say.

The commercial ends and the program returns to the same charismatic, handsome host and continues with the show. “ Ladies and Gentlemen you have seen first hand how Hypnosis works and seen some few examples now it’s your turn to really experience a trance. Now just look at the colored lights that are now flashing across your screen.” AHHHHHH IT (tears of pain start coming down my face)……..feels so…so…GOOD I’ve never experienced anything like this in my life! And every thing the man says is true we ARE like sheep all I had to do was embrace the path that the Saviors laid out for me and it would be all right. It hurt for a second, but then through the pain I felt the love and what am I wearing??? I’m so ashamed for disrespecting the divine. I must pray.

Tearing open my clothes, I get on my knees and my dick instantly gets hard. When I place my hand on the shaft I had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. The orgasms are increasing the faster I pump, I can feel my cum drive up my shaft which drives me into pure ecstasy. When my cum reaches to the top of my dick my whole body shakes my moans get louder all I can moan is BLESS THE SAVIORS! I look up to my boyfriend and fall in love with him a million times over. “Baby now you understand I love you so much, bless the Saviors.” Oh John I love you too, bless the Saviors.

I move to kiss him and every touch every sensation is an orgasm. He then moves to place his cock into my ass. As soon as he enters I can feel what he feels the harder he pumps more pleasure it brings we both cum together in the same earth shattering orgasm I had when I prayed shouting BLESS THE SAVIORS! Covered in sweat I said, “I want to go eat.” As we step outside to walk to our favorite diner; it didn’t feel cold at all! The December air actually feels like a warm breeze. The love of the Saviors must keep us warm. As soon as we sit down our server greets us and says, “Hello welcome to Terry’s Bless the Saviors, I love you both.” The server and I then locked eyes and I suddenly felt the need to create life with this woman. I forcefully take her and create life with her on the diner table. As soon as I enter her pussy the warm feeling combined surrounded my dick making it ten times harder. Unlike making love with my boyfriend the waitress and me didn’t connect I just felt complete, intense, lust for her as my orgasm nears, all I can do is just grunt like a wild animal. After our orgasms we ordered food as if nothing happened, ate, and went home to throw away all of John’s clothes since he wouldn’t need them anymore.

The next day we both skipped class and spent the entire day together. Now that we’ve seen the path that the Saviors; it doesn’t involve us going to school, our paths are to be butlers. I just want to serve my gods by doing as they ask; I can’t believe it I will get to share the same room as a SAVIOR! By now everyone has heard the word of the Saviors and felt their love. As I hold John we’re watching the news hearing reports of wars, famine, and dieses all being exterminated. “What a great world we live in now” John says. “It’s time for prayer, you know before every meal to give thanks to the Saviors. Then off to work to serve our gods.”

* * *

“Are all the humans under our control?” says Jor, a small grey creature with big black eyes. “All scans show all the devices have been activated. I’m picking up an anomaly, but it’s probably just a malfunction.” Responds another creature in similar appearance. “Good” replies Jor “now we have slaves AND a new planet; this was a great idea. I’m sure to get promoted now! Contact the homeworld we have slaves again to serve us!

* * *

Located some distance underground, so no one would find the lab of the millionaire inventor, a timer is counting down 3, 2, 1, 0 and suddenly the stasis pod shuts off and Dr. Palin steps out of the pod and looks at the dial of the machine with absolute shock when he sees what the dial was set for. Seeing nothing he can do to remedy the situation, other than invent a time machine, he calms himself down and figures out what he should do next….

Well at least the damned thing worked. I knew I should of let Joan go after one of my inventions went horribly wrong, but I just felt guilty about forcing her to be my test subject in the first place I just had to keep her on. Maybe hiring a second assistant to double check her work would’ve been in order since I did make her IQ lower in that accident. I guess all I can do now is hire a second assistant, so lets go upstairs and see if anyone missed me for a year.

Lets turn on the T.V. to see what I missed for a year. Obviously I missed A LOT! Everyone on T.V. isn’t wearing any clothes! According to CNN they’re these people called the saviors? This is very odd, I’m just going into town I need food anyways all mine is spoiled. I still would like to know who these saviors are and how does it connect to people not wearing clothes. Plus, men and women are having sex in the open with the most expressionless faces, then moving on as if nothing happened at all and there seems to be a lot more homosexual couples walking around. Oh look there’s my friend Jim I need to know what’s going on.

“Welcome to Superfood! I love you and bless the..OH ANDY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! After getting his tongue out of my mouth, Oh it’s was an experiment gone wrong why do you work here? What happened to your job as an accountant? “Oh that boring job! There isn’t money anymore so the saviors laid this new path out for me! All I’m waiting for now is a man to love me, but I know the saviors will provide, they always do! Why are you wearing clothes you could get in a lot of trouble for disgracing yourself like that! You should take them off before someone calls the cops!” Wait no more money? I guess that would explain the lack of cashiers and why would someone call the cops on me? And man? You’re as straight as I am. At that moment I hear, “THERE’S THE PERVERT OFFICER! THERE”S THE SICK MAN HOW GROSS THERES CHILDREN PRESENT!” As I’m being hauled away in a police car I’m thinking how much I would really like to know what’s going on.

I get to the police station, well one desk office and I’m told to step onto this platform as I step on it I hear the officer say “your lucky I’ve never seen a savior before, usually I kill people who break the law, but I guess today’s your lucky day!” Just then I see a bright light all around me, it dies down and I see a small, grey creature, with big black eyes in front of me. “Hello my name is Jor please sit down. I bet your wondering what is going on correct? I don’t know exactly how you missed our scans, but soon you’ll be worshipping us just like the rest of your species.” As I sit it starts telling me the whole story. “My species known as the Greys colonizes planets. Usually we just kill any intelligent life that naturally inhabit the planet, but when we came across your planet my planet passed a law that prohibited inter-species slavery, so I came up with idea to enslave your species but I knew that humans wouldn’t take to that idea so easily so we started a mass abduction and implanted a device in the brain that would completely reprogram the mind once activated. We focused on the part of the brain that believes in religion and programmed the devices with a doctrine. On my planet slaves never wore clothing so it was natural to program that into the device as well and the device also changes body temperature as well as fights dieses so a human could be nude in the most extreme colds. You look thirsty let me get you some water. MAX I NEED WATER! The human brain is so interesting you hunger for the chemical release in the brain when you procreate, so we made the device make sex more pleasurable plus some added bonus’ let me demonstrate.” Just then a college male walks into the room and hands me a glass of water, Jor only looks at him and Max gets hard. Still looking at Max, Jor says “thank you Max”, and suddenly Max manages to get out over his hard breathing “your welcome” and as he cums and shoots across the room he shouts, “ BLESS THE SAVIORS!” As Max cleans up his mess Jor continues speaking. “Now Max was born attracted to humans of the same sex as he is; we found this intriguing. See, we have never seen anything like this anywhere in the galaxy, so instead of sterilizing the humans we decided to make them like Max here and when we need them to procreate we can control that better. After we had enslaved your species my world was so impressed by my work that we decided to leave Earth alone for colonization and make it only for breeding new slaves plus they made me the head of this operation. Now I know you have many questions, but first how did you miss our scanners? Anyone that may have had the implant taken out we simply just re-implanted them, but you seem to have an inactivate device?

Well it’s very simple you see, I’m an inventor and I invented a stasis pod now instead of freezing you it scrambles your molecules keeping you same for any amount of time without having to unfreeze the subject. I tested it on myself, but my assistant messed it up, so here I am a year later in outer space talking to something I saw off the sci-fi channel. Jor’s eyes widened, “very good we have been trying to develop something like that for sometime now. I can see your talents will benefit my species very much!” Yeah I really would like it if you didn’t turn me into one of your fans. Now I have a couple of questions for you one, why do you need a cop if you created utopia and two, who raises the babies being born? At that moment Jor pressed a button on his chair and suddenly I was strapped in head restraints and all. Getting up Jor starts talking, “Now to answer your questions before your activation begins, we keep at least one law enforcement officer on duty in every town because sometimes the device doesn’t work right and the slave starts misbehaving like wearing clothes, saying bad things about us, trying to change back the way it was before we came. To fix the problem we just terminate them maybe you can help us fix the malfunction and then we wouldn’t need cops at all! With your young, when the time has come for birth the mother goes to a delivery center, gives birth and leaves the child there. It’s at that moment we implant the child, activate it and send them off to live with either father units or mother units to raise them. Now that you know our story it’s time to activate you.” Jor then pressed another button and a screen came up from the table.

I WILL NOT WORSHIP YOU!!!! As I close my eyes, I hear him press another button and now I hear nice music with a female voice say, “I know you want to see the colors, they’re so beautiful. Just one look won’t hurt you; if you want you can open your eyes and close them again. Just relax and do it for me please? Don’t you trust me? I’m your friend.” She did have a point. I had to hear it a couple of times, but I did trust my friend, I can just quickly open and close my eyes it won’t hurt and it will make her happy! As I open my eyes I see the most brilliant colors in the world! In combination in the music I can’t look away I could look at this for..AHHH! It feels so… so…WONDERFUL! I HAVENT FELT SO GOOD IN ALL MY LIFE!! My friend is coming back how FANTASTIC! Everything she’s saying makes sense, but now the pretty colors are going away. I can feel the restraints gone now I get up and look at my god with devotion. I then look down and feel so embarrassed! I cover my genitals and I’m about to cry! Here I am in front of my god and I’m disrespecting him! “Calm down my child.” Said his wonderfulness “just take them off as fast as you can and I’ll forgive you.” A SECOND CHANCE my heart is beating so fast I rip my clothes off so quickly they are in shreds on the ground. I just need to pray for my god, to show my devotion! I get on my knees and my dick instantly gets hard. When I place my hand on the shaft I had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. The orgasms are increasing the faster I pump, I can feel my cum drive up my shaft which drives me into pure ecstasy. When my cum reaches to the top of my dick my whole body shakes my moans get louder all I can moan is BLESS THE SAVIORS! I can tell I’ve pleased him cause he has a task for me! I look at a panel at a device that doesn’t seem to work right all the time. I look at it and suddenly see what’s wrong he’s so pleased with me I can’t help but shoot another load everywhere this time without even touching myself! He’s going to fix my lab with newer equipment, so I can invent new things! I feel so blessed all I need is a man in my life and I would be happy!

I step on to the platform and suddenly I’m in the police office again I look at the officer and he hugs and kisses me and says, “Bless the saviors I love you. I have a new path now I can’t wait for tomorrow to come, so I can start it!” I’m so happy for him he’s followed well. Now I have no food in my home I need to go back to the market to get some. As I go inside I see my friend Jim again he says, “Welcome back to Superfood Andy! I love you bless the saviors.” Then I looked into his eyes and I felt the most love for him than anyone else all I wanted to do was protect him and hold him until I died!

Jim and I get food and go home. He can finish his shift tomorrow, I get home and my lab is on the house level! The saviors blessed me once more I must pray then go make love to Jim. I love the saviors and I love you all!

The end