The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story was inspired by Witchman’s excellent story ‘Planet of the Catwomen’.

Scent of a Catwoman

By Tang

Chapter 1

“Why do I need another implant? Doctor Allison put in the standard tracker at the pre-flight check.” Anna Jenson asked.

“It’s orders.” Brown, the ship’s para-medic, replied. “This is a commercial flight, not a scientific one, it’s Geo-Corp that makes the rules and they said you had to have this hardened tracker and this one goes in the neck rather than the arm. Your father might have been able to buy you a place on this flight, but the company makes the rules.”

“My father buy me a place? I worked hard to get here. Twelve applications, putting myself through the training programme.” Anna’s family were not on the breadline, but certainly did not have the cash to buy her a passage. She resented that sort of science cadet as much as Brown. She guessed her appearance—long russet hair, tied back for space travel and a gym-honed body obvious in shipboard clothes could suggest wealth. She just made good use of the academy’s facilities.

“If you say so, but it’s usually the wealthy daddy’s girls who get this slot, usually not competent enough to earn a place on a proper scientific survey. You look just like them.”

“Well, I’m not. Since reassignment of funds, there’s been no surveys in the Ysanis sector, and that’s my area of interest.”

“I’m not surprised. You’ve either got grassland planets with nothing but grass, or the barren rocks packed full of minerals.”

“The whole reason why you, these commercial flights, go there. However, it does not have to be exotic creatures to interest science. Grasses can be important too. It was this run or nothing, and this was tough enough to get aboard.”

Brown laughed lightly. “If you say so. In the past they seem to have been happy enough to have science cadets aboard.” He rolled up the collar of Anna’s grey shipboard fatigues.

“Well it seemed like that.” Anna wanted the last word, but as she thought about it. She had spent a while checking with commercial companies who flew to the Ysanis sector, none had wanted her taking up valuable crew space. Geo-Corp had come to her, saying that they had a flight going to the sector, though it was not listed on their usual scheduled trips. Anna had not thought about it she was just glad of a berth. So here she was aboard the good ship ‘Masarel’.

“Well as long as you do not get bored on the flight and cause trouble with the crew. I know what you young ladies can stir up.”

“You don’t have to worry, I’ve stacks of work, reading, note taking. You’ll not see me much.”

“Right.” Brown said. “That’s the last I need of you for now. I’ll check again when we reach our destination.”

Anna nodded. She always thought Brown looked a little suspect, but she guessed para-medic on a freighter was hardly the most glamorous of careers and he seemed to be efficient enough. She left the medical bay and headed back to her cabin. It was small but she was glad she had it to herself rather than having to share with a crew member, even the female staff aboard were generally rough types who she doubted she would find much in common. Anna lay back on her bunk and pulled out her reader, she keyed up the Sunali article she had downloaded before setting off and began perusing it. However, soon the drone of the ship’s engines and the stuff atmosphere you always found on board commercial flights lulled her asleep.

Anna woke suddenly. The red alarm panel set into the wall by her head was flashing and she could hear the shriek echoing in her room, the corridor outside, all around her. Her conditioning made her jump to her feet. She grabbed her electronic notebook and reader and jammed them into her fatigue pockets. She hurried to the door. The corridor outside was deserted. She had no idea what had caused the alert, but knew it had to be serious to warrant the red flash. She headed towards the bridge. As she approached the first internal lock, Brown and the commercial officer, Liz Mellor came through. Brown caught her in his arms.

“We’re holed.” Mellor bellowed. “To the escape pods.”

Anna’s mind rushed, she tried to drag up the basic training she had received about what to do if the ship was hit by a meteor or other space debris. It was a rare occurrence these days, but as was now being proved to her, remained a real risk.

“Where is it? Are the others alright?”

“It’s up top.” Brown said. “Come on, there’s no time, we’ve got to get out before the pressure drops.” Brown said, almost dragging her back the way she had come. As if to emphasise his point the internal airlock slammed closed behind him, to protect the air in their section of corridor.

Anna needed no further warning. She twisted out of Brown’s grip and began running along the corridor, passing her cabin and covering the distance to the nearest escape pods in a matter of seconds. Now her training was kicking in and she did not hesitate to look back. She knew Brown and Liz were experienced enough to get themselves off safely. Anna slid down the short chute into the pod, and its door sealed immediately behind her. Sensing a life inside it, the pod began its brief countdown, powering up to eject from the damaged freighter. Anna breathed deeply, trying to keep calm as she strapped herself in. Then there was the sudden pressure and she knew the pod was launching itself clear of the freighter. She reached forward to make the viewing portal clear. As the pod span away from the ship she caught a glimpse of it. Even from here she could see the flashing alarm lights. However, the ship hung there peacefully, with no sign of debris around it.

The escape pod span, showing the planet towards which she guessed it was heading. It looked curious, some clouds, some green, some water. She had no idea, but she guessed they must been on the edge of the Ysanis sector and this was one of the grassland planets like Verda-3. At least the air would be breathable. She was going to get to explore it first hand, but not in the way she had ever expected. The pod kept spinning and she caught sight of the ‘Masarel’ again. There was no sign of other escape pods shooting away from its hulk and however much she disliked Brown, Mellor, Ng, Svenson and the others, she did hope they had been able to get away.

Suddenly there was a jolt and Anna knew she had reached the planet’s atmosphere. Now all she could see was the gases rushing past her and the glow of the heat on the shield that guarded the whole pod from simply melting. She opaqued the viewing portal and sat praying like she had never done before. The bumping of the atmosphere as the pod crashed through it seemed endless, but then it stopped. With an atmosphere, Anna guessed parachutes would be opening above her, slowing the pod’s fall. The gentle sway as it fell through the planet’s sky soothed her. Now Anna felt excitement. This was the first time she had been on another planet, one light years from her home. Now she eagerly prayed she would land in the grasslands rather than splashdown in the sea. It would be so frustrating to spend the hours waiting to be rescued just looking out over an expanse of water, with no sign of life, even plant life, visible.

As the pod bumped on to the planet’s surface Anna almost yelped with pleasure. The pod slowly rocked and sat upright. It was designed to make the escapee’s position as comfortable as possible. It could have easily landed on an airless moon or a planet with an acid atmosphere and it was no fun sitting out time waiting to be rescued unable to leave an escape pod that had landed the wrong way up. Anna sat for a few moments as he body adjusted to the end of the falling. Eagerly she switched on the environment gauges, to check what it was like outside. She reached to clear the viewing portal. It was dark outside, she had landed on the side of the planet in night. She switched on the small exterior light. It showed up what looked like a clearing in quite dense jungle. Not the grasslands she had hoped for, but no doubt interesting enough. Suddenly the pod was rocked, but then Anna realised it was one of the small satellites being launched from it. Now her position was established it would orbit the planet attracting rescue ships to her.

Now the pod was quiet again Anna looked at the environmental detail. The gauges showed her the exterior temperature. It was warm, particularly for the night time. She supposed that was better than freezing in some polar-like region. The air was a breathable mixture, but the gauge flashed her a warning that it was thick with different pollens, and organic chemicals, that would make breathing difficult. She checked to see that the pod had a suit and breathing apparatus. It did, meaning she could venture out when daylight came. She had no idea how long the night was on this planet, but she just hoped that the rescue team would not arrive before she could explore it even just a little.

Anna pressed herself up against the viewing portal. She was sure there was movement out there. She switched on the audio pick-ups and the pod was filled with the sounds of the jungle outside. She could hear a sound like a violin out of tune, at first it seemed unnerving, but as it seemed to come closer, Anna came to like it. She turned up the volume on the audio pick-up, listening intently, wanting to hear more of the sound, she pressed her electronic notebook to the speaker to record the sound. Then she heard another call, pitched just a little lower, and then a couple more. Anna realised there must be a clutch of the creatures out there. She was intrigued what they were like. Something began to tell her she should leave the pod now and explore, not wait to the morning. Then there was a thump on the roof of the pod. Anna jumped back in surprise, but there was nowhere to escape. She snapped off the pick-up and sat in the silence of the pod, realising that she was panting. She sat back in her seat and cautiously looked through the portal. Then a face appeared and Anna almost shrieked in surprise. All she could really make out was a snub nose pressed against the portal, and the deepest green eyes she had seen. They were almond-shaped and had a liquid quality about them, that stopped her looking away from them. Then the face was gone. Anna opaqued the viewing portal and hoped that the creatures would leave her in peace. She pulled up some soothing music from her reader and lay back trying to get some sleep.

Anna awoke with slowly. She stretched out her lithe body lazily. She felt hot and her fatigues seemed itchy. She was not surprised she had been in them far longer than a ship’s day. She realised she had not washed either. She licked her hand and started dabbing at her face to clean it. Slowly her dreams came back to her. At first all she could remember was her cat, Molly, back home, and herself stroking her repeatedly. Those were comforting thoughts, and she was glad of them, but she realised she did not feel homesick, nor that she was really missing Molly, she remembered the dreams had moved on, and as she did, she felt a thrill course through her, as her mind unearthed the erotic thoughts she had had. Anna felt her nipples tingle and her snatch run wet. She shook her head to snap out of it. This was no time for erotic daydreams. She realised she was hungry and pulled open the little store cupboard by her head. The rations were not much, but she soon pulled open the milk substitute with her sharp nails and lapped at it with her tongue, stretching it into the corners of the pack. She soon demolished the ersatz-meat pack too. She felt full now and wanted to doze, but she told herself that there was work to do.

Anna checked the environmental gauges, the temperature was a little warmer, and her guess was confirmed when she cleared the viewing portal, day was breaking. Anna gazed out across the clearing. She could now see that it was a jungle. That confused her, she did not remember Verda-3 or any of its neighbours having anything thicker than scrub woodland, but then again, to find out more about the planets was why she had come on the trip. She pressed her face to the portal turning through different angles trying to get as wide a view of the clearing as possible. She realised what she was looking for was the sign of one of the creatures she had heard the previous night. Maybe they were nocturnal. She could see clawed tracks on the clearing floor, but was disappointed that she could not see or hear them. Anna flicked on the audio again but the only sounds seemed like birds and insects. A voice inside her head told her she should get out there and explore before the opportunity passed, but Anna was too well trained to leap out onto an unknown planet. The creatures might be dangerous, she told herself, but somehow she knew they were not.

Anna suppressed her curiosity for the moment, and went through the standard escape pod routine. A small red light was flashing on the panel. Anna felt a moment of alarm, as she realised that it indicated that the oxygen tanks on board were empty. She wondered how long ago they had run out. She wondered if she would suffocate from lack of air, stuck in this pod. Then she realised that the pod had shifted to bringing in air from outside a few hours back, she remembered it was breathable, and the pod’s system was filtering out the pollen from it. That reassured her. She reduced the filtering a bit and the pod was filled with the most wonderful scent. Anna breathed deeply. She saw that the filtering had not been too effective as a fine crimson dust seemed to cover everything in the pod. It seemed to do no harm. She put a little on her finger and sucked it, it tasted like mulled wine and left a tingle on her tongue.

Anna forgot what she had been doing. She felt terribly warm now, and her fatigues were itchy. There was no point in being uncomfortable, there was no-one to see her down here. She slipped off her boots, and noticed her toenails had shredded her socks. She threw them away too. Then she slipped out of the fatigues, feeling like she was shedding her skin. Her bra felt very tight. and she took it off. Feeling a bit more comfortable, Anna reached over and switched on the recording she had made the previous night. As the sounds filled the pod, Anna felt a sharp thrill and she quivered. She reached over to start making notes, but gave up, she preferred now to lean back and listen to the sounds. As she did the dreams came back to her.

Again Anna felt her pussy wet and now there was little to stop her stroking it. Her panties just got in the way and she easily cut through them with her fingernails, allowing herself lazily to stroke her sex whilst her other hand teased her erect nipples. Anna sat up on her hands and knees, somehow wanting weight on her, thrusting firm meat into her from behind. That was when she noticed the hairs that seemed to be appearing all over her body. Tentatively she stroked some, and felt a burst of excitement as a reward. Something told her the changes were good, and the sooner she yielded to them, the sooner they could take hold. Anna gazed at the russet hair that seemed to be covering her, with long dark stripes amongst it stretching around from her back.

The sight aroused a memory within her. She shook off her lethargy and hurried to her electronic reader. It was difficult to operate the buttons, but she was able to pull up what she wanted, details on known feline creatures. She could hardly believe it when details of the catwomen of Arouz appeared. The small three-dimensional projection showed the face of a creature like the one she had seen through the portal. She gulped as she noticed the characteristic tiger-stripes in its reddish-brown fur. Quickly she scanned the notes, the details about the powerful pheromones, the strong sexual drive, the way they could control humans by the calls, their movements, their milk, and then at the bottom, the possible impact of a human woman breathing the atmosphere of Arouz itself. Questions ran through her mind. She doubted there could be another planet with such characteristics, but how had she come to Arouz? It was light years from Ysanis.

Suddenly there was a jolt, Anna jumped back uttering a shriek which seemed alien to her ears. She gazed through the portal and saw the liquid green eyes peering in. Her recording had stopped but still she could hear the sound, what she knew now to be the call of a catwoman. Her whole body shuddered as realised the implications of what was happening to her, how she had helped it by breathing in the pollen, tasting it, stroking it into her muff. The call came again, almost impatient. Anna tried to speak, to shout at the creature, but the sounds that came out were no longer those of a human. She padded to the portal, knowing it could not see her, but knowing too that it could sense that one of its kind was inside. Anna could not look away and gazed at the catwoman. It was lithe and its fur was a golden shade, streaked with the characteristic stripes. It had stepped back into the clearing and was gyrating its shapely body provocatively.

Anna tried to calm herself, if she concentrated then maybe she could reverse the process. Awkwardly she opaqued the portal, and was startled by the reflection she saw. For a moment she thought the catwoman was still looking in, but she realised that the almond shaped green eyes were her own.

Anna looked down at her naked body and saw that soft russet fur coated her all over and seemed to be thickening into a luxuriant pelt as she watched. Anna realised there was nothing she could do, but as the fact dawned on her, she welcomed it, her mind was already becoming that of a catwoman, sexually charged, delighting in her body. Anna’s mind gave up the fight and the last human thoughts she would ever had slipped away. She mewed as her feline hands fumbled to open the catch and the pod door opened with a sigh. She sprang out into the clearing, breathing deeply the atmosphere of her planet.

The golden-haired catwoman leapt towards her, pleased that the russet catwoman she had scented was free of the alien structure. She lapped the russet one’s labia as a welcome, matching her mews, her purrs stroke for stroke. The russet catwoman lay back lazily, shuddering with orgasm, running her paw like hands over her firm breasts. Panting heavily, her fine fur matted with sweat and sexual juice she pinned the golden haired one on her back and proceeded to lick and tease her nipples whilst stroking her own insatiable sex.