The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Scent of a Catwoman

By Tang

Chapter 2

“There she is. You can see from her tracker.” Brown said, pointing to a view of Arouz’s surface. “Finally out of the pod.”

“Do you think she has changed fully yet?” Mellor asked.

“I think so. Look at this heat trace, it looks like she’s having fun with one of the locals.” Brown indicated another screen. “If she was out in her suit, then she’d be moving around more. Even if she was they’d probably have shredded it by now. Time to get the crawler.” Brown reached over to the communicator. “Hernandez, Daly, get down to the crawler, we’re ready to pick up the latest consignment. Get Franklin to go with you, it’ll be her first trip down, she needs the experience.”

“Right. I’ll get ready.” Liz Mellor said.

“There’s no need for you to come down. There’s always hazards on Arouz, I wouldn’t want you to come back with a furry muff, I wouldn’t get my bonus.” Mellor laughed. “I don’t think you have to worry about that, and anyway, I’m the only one allowed to use the controller, you know it’s top secret to Geo-Corp, we don’t want some greedy para-medic selling our knowledge to the highest bidder.”

“Okay. I’ll see you at the crawler in five.”

The shuttle touched down on a hill where there had been a landslip, leaving space clear of jungle for it to get in. As the engines fell silent, a ramp began lowering from the rear of the craft and within minutes a bulldozer-like vehicle was rolling down it and out into the jungle.

“Keep following the bleep, Hernandez.” Mellor ordered.

“Okay, I hope she stays put, there’s no way we could catch a catwoman in this slow thing.”

“Well there’s no way we’re going out there. There’s still parties to this planet that have never been found. You know all the stories: catwomen with dogtags and a harem of human men to service them.”

Hernandez laughed, he knew the stories. He knew too that this run paid him well. Enough in a couple of trips to buy him that bar he wanted. He kept his on the jungle breaking in front of the crawler.

“How far away is she?” Brown asked as he came up to the front.

“No more than a click-and-a-half. As a new catwoman, I think she’ll be too busy to run off just yet, probably not ever. Anyway with this, she’ll soon be running to us.” Mellor patted the controller attached to her belt.

The russet catwoman let the golden-haired one gently stroke her now sensitive nipples and run her claws tantalisingly across her taut belly and down between her firm thighs. Life was orgasm, life was pleasure and she had an appetite for much more before the sun set. She mewed her pleasure, her body quivering at the deep sound coming from the other, and the pheromone scent that wafted across her sensitive nose as she moved around her.

Suddenly a voice came into her head, and she snapped back. Her arousal faded and she fell silent. Something was commanding her to stay where she was and to await collection. She froze, oblivious to anything else except the orders in her head.

Realising that something had changed the golden-haired catwoman pulled her head away. She pricked her ears and sniffed the breeze. There was something strange and large approaching. There was danger to stay her. She tugged at the fur of her partner, but she seemed distracted, unaware of what was going on around her. The golden-hair was loath to leave her, and nibbled and prodded the other into action. However, as the crawler crashed through the foliage on the far edge of the clearing, she knew she had to get away. She ran to the shadows and watched for a moment before disappearing into the undergrowth.

“There she is.” Mellor pointed through the windscreen to the russet catwoman sat unmoving in the centre of the clearing. “Franklin? Are you ready?”

Franklin nodded. She was already clothed in an old-fashioned heavy duty spacesuit which would protect from the effects of Arouz’s atmosphere.

“Phaser ready?”

Franklin nodded again, lifting it up to show.

“Good, only use it if you have to. She should walk right in, but we might need you as door gunner. To your post.”

Franklin walked through the airlock into the cargo part of the crawler. The door to the containment box was already open ready for this catwoman. The crawler had stopped.

“Franklin?” Mellor’s voice came in her helmet.

“Yes.”

“We’re ready.”

Susan Franklin went through the larger airlock out on to the planet’s surface. It was the first time for her on a planet outside her own solar system. Eagerly she scanned around. The visor of her helmet was soon covered with the pollen that Arouz was famous for, but she could see the creature coming towards her. It looked drugged, its deep green eyes looked blank. Franklin knew it must be the controller that Mellor had said had been injected into the creature, how they got it there Franklin had no idea.

She looked at the creature. It was a humanoid, but feline, one of the legendary catwomen. At first Franklin saw it as just another curiosity but as she looked closer she realised it was truly beautiful. She envied the sleek but strong body, the soft reddy fur that swayed in the breeze, the shapely breasts. Dressed in her heavy spacesuit and her ship fatigues below it, Franklin was jealous of the catwoman, able to walk naked and unashamed on this vibrant planet. The catwoman passed her and stepped into the airlock as if in a daze.

Franklin scanned the clearing, and caught sight of movement on the fringes, the flash of green light here and there. She took a few steps forward. She felt the urge to see the eyes, she knew their eyes were green, close up. Then she heard the sound, the long melodic violin-like sound that penetrated deep into her. The sound told her it was so easy for her to join them, to ease out of the cumbersome clothes, to let the planet change her, to let herself run free and enjoy the infinite pleasure just waiting for her.

“Franklin?” The voice came in her helmet. “She’s in, back in the crawler, we’re leaving.”

Franklin shook her head and edged cautiously back to the airlock, unwilling to turn her back on the gathering catwomen, desperate to be able to see glimpses of them for as long as she could. In moments though she was back in the cargo bay.

Mellor was in a simple face-covering breathing apparatus, standing over the containment box pointing her controller at it. Franklin guessed the catwoman was inside.

“Well done. Get up in the cab. Don’t strip off until you’re in there. She’ll be flooding the place with pheromones and we don’t want anyone getting excited.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Franklin said and walked into the second airlock. She gazed through the glass at Mellor, knowing she had to see the beautiful catwoman again.

Franklin’s head snapped forward. Her hand reached for her phaser, then she realised where she was. She had fallen asleep. She felt a tingle in her crotch and realised her dreams had been erotic. She tried to remember them, but the only fragment that she could recall had her running on to the surface of a planet. Not too much of a strange dream for a ship’s security guard, but she did not want to admit why it had excited her, that the planet had been Arouz and she had been naked.

By routine her eyes scanned the security screens in front of her showing different parts of the ship. As had become habit her eyes lingered on the one showing the cell holding the catwoman. The controlling implant mean she was just slumped on the floor, her eroticism curbed. Only occasionally would she scratch at the fur of her neck. Franklin studied the shapely feline body, and looked down at herself. She worked out, she was not in bad shape, she was sure if she stood beside the catwoman, who she had named Cassie, she would not look too bad in comparison. However, she still envied the way she could move with such assurance even when subdued by the controller. Franklin wondered what she would look like unfettered, free to behave how she wished.

There was a buzz behind her and the door slid open. It was Wallace, the ship’s cook.

“Don’t stare too hard, you’ll wear out the screen.” The fat man joked. “It’s dinner time.” He put the tray on the desk in front of Franklin.

“Thanks.” Franklin said reaching for a couple of fries. “Still not moving?”

“No, not yet. You never know with this bucket. I’ve seen the tech guys on their rounds, so it might be some engine fault or something in guidance, or knowing what they get up to, we might be waiting for a rendezvous with some kind of dealer.”

“Right.”

“Well, smile, you’re still getting paid.”

“I suppose so.”

“She’s a beauty.” Wallace nodded to the screen showing the catwoman.

“Certainly is. I’ve called her Cassie.”

Wallace laughed. “I think you’ll find her name was Anna.”

“Anna. Who named her that?”

“Her folks I guess.”

“You’re having me on.”

“No,” Wallace face looked more serious, “if you look hard enough I’m sure you’ll find she’s not always been a catwoman.”

“That’s just stories for late night porn movies.”

“Well maybe, maybe it’s truth too. I’ve done a few of these trips, and it always seems there’s some emergency as soon as we drop out of hyper-drive. Do you remember the alarm test a couple of days back?”

“Yes. Standard practice I thought.”

“But always round the same planet? And they always send off one of the escape pods to test too.”

“I suppose that’s less common.”

“Well this time I know someone’s missing. I saw her coming on board when we set off, but she’s not here now, well not in her cabin, maybe in that containing room there.” He nodded to the screen.

“Well, who was she?”

“Have you seen the science officer recently?”

“What? On a freighter?”

“It’s pretty common these days I hear.”

Franklin glanced back at the catwoman, she could not believe that the creature had ever been human, but then again if Mellor could control it through a small box, what else could she and Geo-Corp do?

“Anyway, I’m too busy to think over such things, but it might keep you entertained whilst on duty.”

“Thanks.” Franklin said. Wallace just winked a reply. In moments he was gone.

Franklin wolfed down her dinner, and began typing at the keyboard. In minutes she had up all the details that the ship’s databanks could provide on Arouz. She honed it down to catwomen. She read as it explained how the planet’s atmosphere could interact with the genetic make-up of humans and change them into a creature more suited for the planet. Franklin watched enthralled as a vid clip ran showing the scientist’s impression of a naked woman becoming a panting, highly aroused catwoman. So the experts seemed to think it was possible, but did that mean Cassie had once been human or was she just one of the originals.

Franklin watched the vid run again, it seemed to stir up some memory within her. She realised she was stroking her muff, eager to tease her clit as the dreams came back to her. She disciplined herself and instead turned to the ship’s personnel files. As a security officer she had easy access. There was no science officer listed among the Maserel’s staff, but then she went back to the embarkation clearance when they left the spaceport. There she was: Anna Jenson, her face clear to see. Urgently Franklin stabbed at the keyboard in front of her, pulling up a still picture of the catwoman and sticking Anna’s beside it. She looked at them, the large green almond eyes and tiger-striped face seemed a million miles from the fresh-faced science officer. Then she had an idea and fed in the vid clip she had seen. It took a few moments for the picture to adjust but then she saw it, the face of Anna Jenson morphing into that of Cassie. Franklin sat back with a jolt as the image cycled through the sequence and she knew it replicated her dream. She closed her eyes and saw herself looking down into a pool of water, her reflection slowly changing as her eyes widened, becoming catlike and a deep green, the bright red of her hair was soon repeated in her face’s fur and tiger-striped. Franklin’s snatch ran wet as she remembered the final stages as she became a catwoman, and purred her pleasure, looking down at her sexy feline body being lapped by pointed tongue of the russet-furred catwoman she knew—Cassie.

Franklin woke again. She was glad no-one was checking up on her. She realised that she felt as if she had had a heavy night of passion. Her body was covered in cold sweat, her hair was matted and her sex still felt engorged and wet. As always she scanned the monitor screens. Cassie seemed to be moving much more now, pacing up and down the containment cell. A couple of things glinted on the floor, and Franklin directed the camera to zoom in on them. One appeared to be the standard tracker that all space travellers had implanted when they set out, the other something similar, and Franklin had no doubts it was the controller. Somehow the catwoman’s body had rejected them, pushing the unwanted invaders out of her. Then Franklin realised, if Cassie had had a standard tracker, she must have once been a human. She shuddered as it became clear that all Wallace’s hints and her own fantasies. Franklin’s whole body burned as it knew that even her dreams could become reality.

Franklin got up from the chair and drank the last of her cold coffee. She shook herself: her thoughts were foolish, just those of a bored security officer on a quiet shift. However, she told herself that the prisoner needed to be seen to. From what she had read she knew that a catwoman free of her control implant could be a hazard to the whole ship. Anyway, if Dacre, her boss turned up, she could say she had to patrol a bit, that was nothing usual for someone in security. In minutes she was outside the containment cell. As she approached the door, Cassie’s face appeared in small window. As her green eyes locked on Franklin’s she could not look away, and now rather than just looking in, she unlocked the door without hesitating. Franklin stepped inside, the air was heavy with the pheromones Cassie had been exuding and in moments they had penetrated deep into Franklin, stripping her of her free will. Cassie was dancing erotically and Franklin could not take her gaze from her juicy crotch. She walked forward blankly, hypnotised by the catwoman’s movements. She lowered herself to the floor and crawled knowing that nothing could stop her tongue worshipping at her mistress’s snatch. Cassie grasped Franklin’s head and pulled her already probing tongue deep into her. Deprived of sex for so long, Cassie let go a reverberating howl that shook right through Franklin’s body stripping away any remaining inhibitions. Her whole world was serving her feline goddess. Everything she could taste, everything she breathed in was full of the catwoman’s flavour. Franklin ached to be naked, to be running her body over Cassie’s fur. Cassie knew her pet’s urge and with her sharp claws shredded through her fatigues with deft movements, and stripped away her underwear in moments. Franklin kept up her lapping, eager to please her mistress and Cassie slid into another orgasm, purr and shuddering with pleasure. As it subsided she stroked her human pet, reaching for her sodden muff and her rigid clit. Franklin gave out deep groans as Cassie’s soft fur stroked across her sex and her tongue teased her hard nipples. Franklin had lost the power of speech, now all that came were animal sounds of her delight. Cassie guided Franklin’s mouth to one of her breasts and let her drink deep of the creamy milk it oozed, knowing it sealed the human female to her. Franklin’s own thoughts were pushed aside, all she knew now was sex, food, sleep and obedience.

A human lacks the stamina of a catwoman and soon Franklin’s body gave way. She slumped to the floor, her mind just a cloud of scent, light and sound, she was Cassie’s entirely. As she caught her breath, Franklin knew she had other tasks. Cassie was over by the door which was ajar. Franklin knew that only she could get her mistress back to where she belonged: Arouz. Her fogged brain had no recollection of what that would mean for herself, for the moment it was focused on practicalities. Even so dazed she knew she could not launch the shuttle herself. However, she remembered the escape pods and a sense of urgency came into her, they had to get away before the ship left Arouz’s orbit. She moved to the door, oblivious to her nakedness and the sexual juice which streaked her legs.

“Come.” Franklin said, her voice toneless like that of a robot. She led Cassie into the corridor and the short way to where escape hatches lined the outer wall of the corridor. She soon had a hatch open. Cassie needed no directing to slide down inside. Franklin hesitated, uncertain if she was worthy to travel with the goddess, but Cassie stretched her lithe body up, tugging Franklin into the escape pod with both hands. She knew that if they returned to Arouz, it would not be long before Franklin ceased being her human puppet and became her catwoman lover. The escape pod door closed. There was now no going back. In moments the pod had counted down and launched away from the ship. Franklin was oblivious as she resumed stroking her mistress back to ecstasy.

Franklin clambered awkwardly from where the pod had crashed into the dense jungle of a hill. As she scrambled free, it shifted and rolled crashing through the undergrowth before splashing into a deep, leaf-filled pool at the foot of the hill, rapidly sinking from sight. Franklin caught her breath, she wanted to cough, but as she breathed more of the heavy atmosphere it seemed to become easier. She felt a tingle all over her, and her eyes seemed to adjust to make out the subtleties of the jungle more easily. She walked the short way to where Cassie was lounging in shafts of sunlight that penetrated the jungle cover. The russet catwoman was licking herself clean looking up at the changes her partner was going through. Franklin’s mind was a jumble, she felt herself breaking free of her subservience to Cassie, but it did not mean a return to her previous ways of thinking. She tried to speak, but no human sound would come. Hearing the sounds, the russet one seemed to smile. The red-haired catwoman rushed to a pool a short distance away and curiously gazed into it as her liquid green eyes finished fully assuming their feline form and her red fur, now a tiger-striped pelt stopped its growth. The russet-haired catwoman mewed loudly, her call was answered by her red-furred mate. They sprang together, rolling over and over as their fingers, tongues and bodies sought to feed the sexual hunger that all catwomen feel.

THE END.