The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Intro

Although it seemed unusual, I was told to report to the auditorium for last period rather than homeroom. When I got there, the auditorium was empty, but Miss Reichard and Mrs. Braeman were waiting for me at the door. Each one got on a different side, grabbed a hand, and walked me down to the front, center seat. As they were guiding me, Mrs. Braeman filled me in: “Congratulations. You’re this years winner of the Science Honors award for the High School. I know you’ve never heard of it, because we don’t publicize it, but we’ve got a short video that will bring you up to speed.”

When we got to the front row, Miss Reichard and Mrs. Braeman sat on either side of me. Both gave me a very pleasant smile in response to my confused look, and both continued to hold my hands as we sat in adjacent seats. Their body language as they sat was also unusual. Both were dressed in sexy but professional pencil skirts, and as they sat, each crossed her legs inward towards me in a way that I can only describe as “sexy and attentive”.

After we sat down, the video started rolling. The speaker was a male a few years older than me, and someone I vaquely thought I might have seen before.

“Welcome. I’m sure you’re a little confused and wondering what this is about. I graduated just a few years ago and since you’re sitting there now, I know that you are a day away from graduation, you’re the best in science and math in this year’s class and that you’ll be going to college this fall to continue your education. I was you just a few years ago. I was lucky enough while in college to discover some very basic electronic secrets of the mind and made some cool stuff that can change inhibitions and attitudes. Now I want to give back.”

“College will teach you everything you need to know about science better than I can. However, to have a full, happy life, you also need to know about women. With a little help from my inventions, a special crash course has been put together as a special award for you. Your female high school teachers will be assisting with your education. Darcy and Beth (Miss Reichard’s and Mrs. Braeman’s first names) will be your introductory tutors, but by the end of summer, you will have had sex with every female teacher at the school and know each of them extremely well sexually and personally.”

“A quick word about the teachers. They’re very little changed from before I met them. They all still have some of their original sexual inhibitions, but decreased. Where their attitudes have changed is toward group sex, kinky sex, sex with multiple men and with their friend’s husbands and boyfriends. They still have strong morals. None of them would cheat with a friend’s husband. None of them would physically or emotionally hurt someone or allow someone else to be hurt. However, if it was OK with their friends they’d jump in bed with their friend’s husbands in a second. You’re not seeing any behavior in these women that wasn’t just below the surface. I’ve just made it a little more transparent.”

“Your education begins tonight. Beth will give you her address and she’ll be waiting for you there at 7. Bring a toothbrush and some clothes. Don’t worry about informing your parents or making plans for the summer. We’ve already done that and we have a complete curriculum planned for you. Just go with it, learn all you can and enjoy!”

The video ended, and Mrs. Braemen leaned in towards me, pulled my head towards hers and gave me the sexiest kiss I’ve ever had in my life. Miss Reichard then did the same and both teachers told me they could barely wait for the summer to begin.