The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 10 — The Ice Queens arrive

On Sunday morning, I had to say goodbye to all the girls. They had to leave early in the day for the long drive home, and I had several hours waiting for the new group to arrive. I was very sad to see them go, but I knew many would be coming back later in summer when I’d get to set the agenda.

The curriculum required that I fuck every teacher at the school, not just the hottest or horniest. Unfortunately, that meant not all weeks would be as good as the last. This week was going to have some unique challenges, so when they were planning the curriculum, they decided to try to get this week off the schedule early

On their last day, Susan and Beth talked to me about the upcoming week. We went over the bios of each woman in depth.

Miriam was the school librarian. She was 29, single, petite and a bit mousy in appearance. Her personality was described as shy. So shy that even the other teachers barely knew her. In getting her ready for the tutoring, it became obvious that she might have some problems with self-confidence and about her appearance. Specifically, being naked in front of others, especially a man, was going to put her to the test.

Cynthia was our female gym teacher. She was a solidly built 36 year old woman. Her sexual orientation was almost entirely lesbian and she tended to be the dominant partner. She wasn’t a man hater type which was good. I had no problem with her sexual orientation and neither did the planners of the curriculum. However, she was in this week because as a lesbian, she just didn’t get much fun out of sex with men. However, at her request, her inhibitions against men had been decreased, and I’d find out that she liked the idea of sexually exciting people whether man or woman and she’d use this to add plenty of spice to the week.

Elizabeth Barrett and Dorris Bachmann had similar bios. I had taken classes with both women in my four years at high school. Both of them liked giving lots of homework and had reputations as bitches. Both were 50 something and divorced. Each had stopped sleeping with their hubands years before the divorce. Both were basically asexual—thoughts of sex just didn’t enter their minds. Because of their personalities, the usual program of just lowering inhibitions a little would not work with either woman. Instead, they had been conditioned to be accomodating and subservient. For starters, I was told that both woman were very good cooks. Susan and Beth had both shared a week with these women in previous years and assured me that if nothing else, I was going to have a wonderful culinary week. From day one, these woman would be cooking, serving and waiting on me and the other women in the party. They also hinted that if I asked it, they’d respond very well to serving me in other ways as well. In fact, they recommended that I be bossy with them and use them roughly because they’d enjoy it.

Finally there was Laura, a retired teachers aid who had just started volunteering this year. She was a 66 year old widow, new to the honors program, and had spent a very happy but very monagamous sex life with her husband. No one was quite sure how she’d react to the program, but I was assured she was as nice a woman as I’d ever meet.

When the teachers arrived, I gave all of them a warm hug and helped them move their stuff in. The next few moments could have been awkward, but Cynthia quickly broke the tension and suggested that we all get naked and start trying to meet the goals of the sex tutoring. She walked up to me and had me help her take off her clothes. She encouraged me as I gave her tits a squeeze and explored her pussy with a finger. She then helped me take my clothes off as well.

Next I did the same with Mrs. Barrett and Mrs. Bachmann. Undressing both of them was pretty mechanical. It wasn’t very different from taking clothes off a mannequin except that in their cases the mannequin did have all female parts. Remembering the advice to play rough, I did play a little with their clits and squeeze their nipples until there was a slight reaction in both cases.

With Laura, she had a little shudder as I started. She had worn a nice dress (respectable length, not too showy, not too prudish) and I started by lifting it just enough to remove her panties. I’m happy to say they weren’t granny panties. Just some pretty little pink panties. I next did a little feel up her thighs and cheeks, and brushed close to her pussy and rosebud. I watched her face as I did it and was rewarded with a slight smile that seemed almost nostalgic like she was remembering times past. Finally I removed the dress by slowly lifting it from the bottom and up over her head, then quickly also unsnapping and removing her bra to reveal her breasts. I enjoyed looking over her naked body and wished I could explore it more, but I had one more woman to undress.

Finally, it was time to undress Miriam. She was very tense, so I took it very slow. She had a pretty button down blouse and a skirt. I have no idea if she was trying to dress as the naughty librarian, but if it was intentional, she nailed it. I began by slowly unbuttoning the blouse then turned her around so her back was facing me before removing it. I then removed her bra, all from the back so she didn’t have to face me with her breasts exposed. I then gently ran my fingers down her back and gave her a kiss on the neck to relax her.

Next I moved down to her skirt, unzipped it and slowly pulled her panties down and had her step out of them. Her shape was really very attractive and I couldn’t help but run my hand down her butt and thigh. That caused her to take a sharp breath but she quickly tried to relax. I was still facing her back and hadn’t even had the chance to check out her front side. I don’t even think she was conscious of her actions, but her arms and hands had quickly gone up and covered her breasts after I removed her bra, and they were still there now.

“Miriam, you have a very attractive shape, but I know you’re uncomfortable being entirely naked. There’s a very pretty see-thru cover up one of the girls left from last week.”

I quickly went into the side room and grabbed the transparent cover-up the girls originally handed to Jan on the trip down. I came back out, approached Miriam from her back and moved the cover-up over her shoulders. She had to release one arm then the other from her breasts to slip them in the sleeves. I was happy to see they didn’t immediately return to their position over her breasts. I was naked, just like all the women, and she also noticed that despite all my moving around, I still had a strong erection. Since all my attention during the last few minutes was on her, she realized she was the source of my erection. She suddenly did something very out of character, turned around and gave me a shy but very sweet kiss on the lips.

I soon found myself on the couch with Cynthia and Miriam on either side. Laura sat naked on a chair nearby, and although a little nervous about being naked and exposed, seemed fascinated by all the goings on. Dorris and Elizabeth had little interest and perhaps a little disdain towards our sexual activities and got busy putting together dinner.

While it wasn’t exactly a sexual attraction, I really quickly got to like Cynthia. When I sat on the couch, I think Miriam was originally too shy to sit by me. However Cynthia quietly took charge, sat on one side and had Miriam sit on the other.

As we sat together, Cynthia also did a wonderful job of coaching. While making eye contact with Miriam, she gently rubbed one finger along my penis and encouraged Miriam to do the same. As my penis got harder, she kept encouraging her to do more. Although she was very unsure of herself, Miriam kept searching both Cynthia’s and my own eyes to see if she was doing things right. Pretty soon, she had my dick in her fingers, and with Cynthia’s coaching was doing a pretty good job of stroking it.

At this point, Cynthia knew I was ready for more. However, this just wasn’t time for Miriam to get her oral checkmark yet. Miriam had come a long way in a short time, but trying to go that far would have overwhelmed her.

Instead, Cynthia climbed down between my legs and began kissing and sucking my dick. She also encouraged Miriam to snuggle up against me and continue to tickle my balls while Cynthia worked my dick. Cynthia may not have had the greatest sexual desire for dicks, but when it comes to helping people, she really is a gem. In a very short time, I shot my load, and Cynthia got the first checkmark on the scoreboard.

We had a great dinner, and after dinner, I coaxed Miriam into the hot tub with me. I turned my eyes while she removed her see-thru cover up and hopped in the tub naked. Not that the cover-up hid anything. It was just enough of a mirage that Miriam could tell herself she wasn’t naked when she really was. The hot tub and a little wine dropped Miriam’s inhibitions just enough that I was able to make out then have vaginal sex with her. After that, Miriam was very much more relaxed and when I went to bed, she came with me.

I cuddled up against Miriam all night long and I can’t imagine something sweeter than cuddling and gently having sex with this beautiful but shy woman. I was surprised when I slowly woke up the next morning and found Miriam under the covers and sucking away for all she was worth. She later told me she felt my morning wood and knew guys really love when a girl wakes them with a blow job. She wasn’t quite sure she knew how, but she mustered her courage and gave it a try. Given the circumstances, this blow job gave Beth’s best a run for the money.