The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 11 — A little discovering

After my nice blowjob, we got up and headed for the kitchen. Laura was already up and enjoying the sunrise as Miriam and I got breakfast. I enjoyed watching the back of Laura’s silhouette as she stood by the picture window completely nude.

I moved up behind her and gave her a hug from behind. I then did some exploring on her body that I hadn’t been able to do before. At 66, she had some wrinkles on her face, her skin was a little drier and thinner and her muscle tone a little less tight than the other girls. I’m guessing her hair was colored because there was no gray, but rather than choose something hard and brassy, she had a very natural looking dirty blond color which she kept straight and short one or two inches above her shoulders. I explored every inch of her, starting at her neck, and moved down over her breasts and abs. Her breasts were on the small side, but at her age that meant no sag, and she had perfect little button nipples that were very responsive. I moved around to her back then down her butt crack and thighs, then returned to her front to explore her lovely pussy. Her pussy lips were large and protruding and she had a pretty full bush that hadn’t ever seen shaving. To complement her button nipples, she also had a very pronounced button cliteris that was even more responsive than her nipples. When I looked at her bush she had a little embarassed look.

As I explored her pussy, she inhaled deeply in a combination of nervousness and excitement. I then swept her off her feet and carried her over to the couch. I spread her legs and dived face first into her tasty pussy. I don’t think she had been eaten out many times in her life because her expression was one of amazement. After getting her pussy juices flowing, I quickly got up and pushed my dick into her. Miriam caught all of it with the camera and it made a great photo set with an 18 year old taking a 66 year old woman. It didn’t take many strokes for both of us to reach an orgasm.

After we finished, Laura and I sat together for a bit enjoying our post-orgasm high. She looked at Miriam’s and Cynthia’s shaved muffs and asked me if I liked shaved pussies better. I did a poor job of pretending it didn’t really matter, but she could tell I’d prefer a cleaner pussy.

“You’re so nice, but I can tell you’d rather have it shaved. I’ve never shaved it in my life, but I’ve led a pretty quiet sexual life. If I’m going to get my pussy licked, it needs to be shaved. Want to help me?”

We headed for the master bathroom which had a large whirlpool tub and Miriam and Cynthia joined us. As I started with the electric shaver, I could see her pussy was already wet just from thinking about it. When the pubes were all down to stubble, I switched over to the razor. I only needed a little shaving cream on the outer areas. The area near her pussy was already sufficiently lubricated by her own juices. As I shaved first outer areas than close in areas, I was actually a little worried. She could barely keep herself still, and began really shuddering as I shaved near her clit. Cynthia gave what help she could by wrapping her arms around Laura’s shoulders as I finished up. Laura moaned and screamed in joy towards the end as she had a very loud and public orgasm in front of all of us.

Almost as soon as she was out of the tub, she wanted to try out her newly shaven pussy. Not much time had passed since our first sex that morning, but I quickly found her on the bed on top of me while we had a second session. This one was even better than the first, and she really enjoyed the new feelings as my own pubes rubbed her now bare pussy lips. She swore she’d never let her pubes grow in again because the feeling was so awesome.

That afternoon, we all headed to the beach. Laura wore a tankini with a pretty full bottom and a top that let me see plenty of midriff. Miriam and Cynthia both wore two pieces, while the two Mrs. B’s opted for more austere one pieces. I was a little surprised Miriam was brave enough for a two piece. She later told me she brought a one piece as well and thought she’d chicken out and wear it. However, after the previous night, she decided she’d go for it. Down at the beach, more guys than me noticed. Quite a few guys of several different ages were checking out Laura as well.

When we got back, I decided it was time to take one of the Mrs. B’s. Elizabeth was the slightly less bitchy of the two, and I also liked Elizabeth’s one piece a little better than Dorris’s. It had a nice long plunge down close to her ass in the back and a pretty good view of cleavage in the front. I slowly moved a strap from the back to expose a shoulder. I kissed my way down to a nice full breast and gave a good long suck on the nipple. I then took her suit the rest of the way off and moved her to the couch. She was reacting slightly to my foreplay, but I could tell going down on her pussy would be a waste of effort. Instead, I just spread her legs quickly, lined my dick up with her just barely lubricated pussy, and after some work, got it the whole way inside. It was some pretty boring sex, but thanks to being an 18 year old, I somehow managed to get my rocks off. However, the entire time, I was thinking that taking all the Mrs. B’s holes would be a chore unless something changed.