The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 12 — Fun with the frigids

Next morning as I was just barely awake, I felt Miriam’s hand checking my morning wood. I thought for a moment, I’d get a repeat of the previous day’s wake-up blowjob. However, next thing I knew, she was quietly motioning for Cynthia to come in the room. Cynthia quickly moved the covers to the side and with Miriam guiding my dick, she soon positioned her rosebud over me and carefully started coming down. Although she had lubed before coming in the room, her anus was very tight and she really had to work to get any penetration. When she finally did get the tip of my dick past her sphincter, she took a little break and gave me a peck on the lips.

There could be no doubt from the look on my face that I was enjoying this. Miriam was splitting her attention on both of us, kissing me at times but also sucking on Cynthia’s nipples. Cynthia was clearly enjoying the attention as her nipples were at full attention. Once Cynthia had accustomed herself to my dick inside her backside, she slowly started moving up and down. I never would have expected a lesbian to enjoy anal sex, but Cynthia was focussed on my pleasure and would tighten her sphincter when she saw me get excited. She was enjoying Miriam playing with her as well and didn’t hesitate to very actively guide her new bisexual girlfriend. When I came, I shot a huge load and both Miriam and Cynthia both exchanged a look of pride at getting me so excited.

Once I had come down from my orgasm, both girls started teasing me about how happy I looked. Cynthia joked that she could probably ask me anything and I’d agree. They also played with my balls and asked whether there was any more baby making juice inside. Then Cynthia dropped a bombshell and said how much she’d like to take several large loads and get knocked up. She also let me know that she wasn’t on any birth control. She wanted to know if I’d cooperate.

I realized pretty soon I had been set up for this conversation. I knew that Cynthia was pregnant two years earlier and she told me that she had asked the honors student that year to help her get pregnant This year, she wanted to add another child. Her first child’s father visited them all the time and they had a wonderful relationship. She thought I was just the kind of person she’d like to concieve with and was pretty sure we could have the same comfortable relationship if we had a child. It wasn’t a decision I took lightly, but I agreed and as soon as I did, Cynthia and Miriam both gave me huge kisses on the lips and Cynthia quickly jumped on my barely recovered dick. Normally, I wouldn’t have been able to come again so quickly. In this case though, Cynthia’s excitement was contagious and along with Miriam’s help by massaging my balls and prostate, I managed to deliver a small load to her pussy.

After agreeing though, I had to ask Cynthia. If she was a lesbian, did she enjoy having sex with me? She told me she enjoyed watching the enjoyment I was getting out of the sex. She compared it to the excitement guys get watching two girls have sex. Then, Miriam and her gave me a wonderful example by exchanging a very sexy kiss.

This conversation led to another one. She said she had watched me with Elizabeth the day before. She had been down in previous years with both Dorris and Elizabeth. It was the same every year. These women just weren’t going to get very excited for just plain sex. She thought I was probably just a little too nice and that both women needed a little more domination. She then gave my dick a squeeze and said she’d like to help and also said Miriam and Laura wanted to test some new sexual limits as well. With my permission, all three of them would take charge of Elizabeth and Dorris. Not only would I get a thrill, but both women would rather be dominated by a woman because basically, they were bitchier toward men.

She wasted little time after I gave the word. She got both women out of bed and led them to the large master bathroom. Both Dorris and Elizabeth had unshaven muffs. She let them know that she didn’t like that and first had Dorris shave Elizabeth then had them reverse positions while the other four of us watched. I was a little worried that Cynthia was being a little too assertive but both women had mini-orgasms while the shaving went on and I realized Cynthia knew exactly what she was doing. As each one finished, Cynthia had them test the shaving by licking pussy and that led to second orgasms.

With that finished, Cynthia let them know that I would be ass fucking them that day and she wanted them cleaned out. Elizabeth was first. Cynthia had her get in position on her knees and without slowing down as Elizabeth winced, inserted an enema probe into her rectum. She slowly filled her up with the liquid and then told her that she would have to suck me off and make me come before she could let it out. Elizabeth went to work, a little reluctantly at first, but with the pressure building, her attitude changed. Soon she was doing everything in her power to make me come. She even moved both my hands to her head to encourage me to use her mouth as selfishly as I wanted. I was able to deep throat her and shoot a huge load. When I finished, she had one more duty to perform. She quickly moved to Cynthia’ s cunt and carefully transferred all the come she could to help in the babymaking. When she finished this, she was finally allowed to empty her bowels.

Dorris would need to go through the same procedure later that morning. Cynthia took a little time out while our two servants prepared breakfast so I could recharge my come load. Then after breakfast, I watched Dorris being filled with an enema which she seemed to just barely be able to tolerate. I was then called on to use her mouth the same way as Elizabeth’s. She wasn’t as good at deep throating as Elizabeth, so I had to back off and restart a few times when she choked. I finally was put over the top by Elizabeth kneeling down behind me and tongue rimming my ass while I fucked Dorris’s mouth. Dorris dutifully transferred all the come she could to Cynthia’s cunt, and was rewarded with permission to finally evacuate her bowels.

Through the morning, Cynthia, Laura and Miriam all took turns using the two submissives. They each enjoyed having thier pussies eaten out as loudly and lewdly as possible. They each also put on strap-ons and took the women very roughly. I had already been sexually drained that morning so I couldn’t do anything more, but watching the rough girl-girl action was extremely enjoyable anyway.

In the afternoon, we went to the beach and Dorris and Elizabeth were told to leave their one pieces behind. They were dressed in very skimpy bikinis chosen by the girls instead. Elizabeth who had very nice nipples was instructed to keep them excited. She was told if she did a good job, she’d get to ass fuck Dorris with a small anal strap-on. If not, Dorris would ass fuck her much more uncomfortably with a much bigger strap-on.

We all kept our eyes on her nipples the entire time at the beach. She used a variety of techniques to keep herself excited. Cold beverages against her nipples helped. Continually staring at Cynthia’s tits and crotch since Cynthia’s domination of her seemed to be a turn on. She did a pretty good job and we all decided she got a passing grade.

As soon as we returned, Dorris had to get on all fours and Elizabeth was told to take her hard. Dorris did quite a bit of squealing and moaning and eventually I was encouraged to shove my dick in her mouth to muffle her. However, watching her ass get assaulted gave me a thrill, so I took Elizabeth’s place, took quite a joy in hearing her moan and scream (while I thought about all the homework she had assigned) and enjoyed putting huge load in Dorris’ ass.

At suppertime, Elizabeth and Dorris again put together a great dinner. However, rather than eating with us, the girls had dressed them in sexy servant costumes that exposed their tits and cunts. As they’d refill our wine glasses, the four of us enjoyed grabbing some ass or poking a finger up a moist cunt. Once we had finished and they cleared the table, Miriam (yes, sweet, quiet Miriam) suggested that they climb under the table and service us as we sipped wine. When they asked me if I should be served first, I told them I wanted all three girls to orgasm first. I waited patiently and watched the face of each woman as underneath the table, one of the servants did her work. Although tired from earlier work that day, my dick still enjoyed the show. Watching a woman’s face as she orgasms is extremely erotic, especially when the woman is someone as sweet as these three.

When all three had come, it was my turn. Rather than work under the table though, I had Elizabeth lean over the table in front of me. Dorris scampered to get the anal lube and got Elizabeth lubed for me. I then took her very tight ass very roughly as she moaned loudly at the invasion.

After a rough day, we gave Elizabeth and Dorris the rest of the night off. I jumped in the hot tub with the three girls (Miriam, Laura and Cynthia) and we sipped wine as the sun set. As it was her first time in a hot tub, Laura was especially impressed. Cynthia showed her how to position the jets and all three women had leisurely, slow foreplay playing with jets on their clits while I sucked on their necks or earlobes, or if they lifted a breast out of the water for some special attention, on their nipples.

I usually focussed my attention on the most sexually excited woman when I was with more than one. At the moment, that was Laura, who was newest to the hot tub. I started moving towards her and kissing her. However, she quickly moved me towards Cynthia and held my dick while Cynthia straddled it. Then, while Laura and Miriam kissed and fondled Cynthia, Cynthia rode me until I delivered another big load of baby making juice in her very wet cunt.

That night, I went to bed with Laura while Miriam and Cynthia shared a bedroom for some new (for Miriam at least) exploration. Laura was very passionate and quickly made me come. She slept up against me the entire night, and in the morning, quietly invited Cynthia and Miriam into the room so Cynthia could ride my morning wood. Cynthia was to do this every morning because the girls all thought that was when I had my biggest sperm load.

The rest of the week went by quickly. Miriam, Laura and Cynthia all came up with lots of kinky ideas for Elizabeth and Dorris. Activities included ropes and restraints as well as a sex machine Cynthia set up in the middle of the living room. However, I really spent more time with the three nicer women. I spent the most time trying to pump as much baby juice into Cynthia as I could muster. In addition, whenever I put sperm in any other pussy or mouth, the girls quickly transferred as much as possible to Cynthia’s pussy. I’d have to wait several weeks to hear back, but when Cynthia got back home, and got tested, she had a baby in her belly and was absolutely glowing when I talked to her on the phone.