The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 13 — Young and horny week

The theme for the next week was young and horny. Two of the girls, Kathy, and Amy, were seniors in college who had done teaching rotations at the high school. Christine, Deb and Ginny were 25, 27 and 28 years old and were all single teachers at the high school. This was the first time in the program for Kathy, Amy and Christine, although even Deb and Ginny each had only one previous year.

Normally, an 18 year old would never need Viagra. However, knowing there would be weeks like this, the planners had me visit a doctor who was a curriculum advisor and get a prescription. I took my first pill a half hour before the group arrived. It was a good choice.

When they arrived, we got down to business fast. I had sex with all five girls in the first couple hours. Ginny and Deb were the first two and all the girls went in reverse age order. Since they’d been in the program for a year, Ginny and Deb had not only been down the previous year, but had also been banging the other teacher’s husbands the whole year as well. Both girls got down to business fast and rather than riding me until I orgasmed, they both got off early so I’d have some for the girls that followed.

The next three girls were all new to the program, had only had sex one on one with a boyfriend and never in a group. Each one had a similar reaction as the foreplay started. They’d each have a slightly nervous reaction, biting a lip or suddenly pulling away as the sight of their four friends watching the sex unfold hit them. However, they each quickly overcame it and started enjoying the delicious lewdness of group sex. It was no problem at all hitting an orgasm with Christine and Amy, since Ginny and Deb had climbed off before I came.

By the time I got to Kathy, I was pretty pooped. Like all the girls this week, she was absolutely beautiful. She had shoulder length brunette hair, but for grins, she had it in two very girlish ponytails rather than one. She knew she came off as very cute and innocent and decided she’d play it up for our first encounter. The rest of the week, her and the other girls more often than not threw their hair in a scrungy with a single ponytail although they all went with twin ponytails at least once for fun.

I decided to go down on her pussy since my dick was tired and something about it just beckoned me. As soon as I went down on her, I knew her pussy was something special. It had the most delicious taste and smell I was to have all summer. She wasn’t in the least dissapointed that she was getting eaten out rather than fucked. With barely any effort on my part, her back was arching, her legs were quivering and she was moaning away. At one point, she reflexively grabbed my head and shoved me forcefully into her pussy. I didn’t mind a bit and I didn’t miss a beat, digging even deeper when she let go. I brought her to an orgasm quickly.

However, at this point, I decided I’d like to sink more than my tongue in her pussy. I quickly got up and lined up my dick. No foreplay or subtlety was needed, and I just sunk my dick in while I grabbed her head behind the twin ponytails and frenched kissed away while I delivered deep strokes to her pussy. Her second orgasm hit and mine hit too and for the third time since the girls had arrived, my balls were being drained into a young willing pussy.

Thank goodness the girls were ready to hit the beach for several hours after that. My poor dick needed a rest. The five twenty something girls in swimsuits was a beautiful sight. And there wasn’t just one swimsuit style. Kathy wore a strapless bandeau top. Christine’s bikini bottom had a beautiful little diamond covering her pussy, with half a dozen strings criss-crossing and showing skin in a provocative, barely legal way. Deb was the most endowed and had a kind of sling bikini top that went really well with her very nice orbs. Amy and Ginny both had very simple string bikinis and very small string bottoms as well. On top of that, every one was enjoying giving me a tease whenever they could at the beach. I was pooped though and just used the beach time to grab a nap and recharge for what I knew would be a workout the rest of the night.

The girls didn’t dissapoint. I got very little rest the entire week. As soon as I had any signs of life, a new girl was on me and often in a way that was new for both of us. I took one anal cherry (Kathy’s) during the week. Knowing it was her first time, we spent the evening catching the sunset from the hot tub, enjoyed several nice glasses of wine, showered together then hopped in bed for the big event. The anal sex was very sweet, very gentle, and she enjoyed a nice orgasm with me. The sex was sweet, but waking up with her next to me was even sweeter.

There was also plenty of new adventures and experimentation. Several girls donned strap-ons and banged away at a willing friend while I was doing the same with natural equipment on a third girl. Although none of the girls were lesbians, they all enjoyed trying out various girl-girl sex, every type of vibrator in the toy suitcase and several semi-acrobatic moves involving two girls on me at the same time. When they weren’t fucking me, they almost always had some music playing and one or more of them were dancing around, some times just to dance, but sometimes with some nice seductive moves.

The whole week was a blur of sexual activity that I won’t even attempt to cover in any detail. However, one particular day stands out above the others. Our big activity for the day was loading up the SUV and driving to Ocracoke Island. Ocracoke is the southernmost island in the Outer Banks that can be reached by car. Rather than a bridge, the final leg to the island is on a car ferry. Most of the island is undeveloped national seashore. That combined with the remoteness of the island means its easy to find a stretch of beach that you can call your own.

The drive is long and the girls got bored. They tried to come up with new and novel sexual escapades. Various accomplishments on the trip were:

Like the two previous weeks, I loved the girl’s personalities as much as their sexual qualities, but going into details is just too much. Instead, I’ll close out the week by listing each girl’s sexual superpower.