The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 16 — Special lessons

On Wednesday, we headed to the airport and picked up our very attractive guidance counselor Brenda. Brenda was 5 months pregnant and definitely showing. After we got her unpacked, we all met in the living room (clothed for the moment which was odd for Suzanne, Maggie and I).

The conversation naturally went to Brenda’s pregnancy. She had just visited her doctor before coming down, and everything was going well. This was her second child, so she pretty much knew what to expect. Maggie also had two little ones at home, so all three women talked away on things that I knew little or nothing about.

As the women carried on a lively conversation, Suzanne pulled out a tablet PC and brought up pictures of Maggie during her last pregnancy. Many of the pictures were profile pictures showing how she had grown during the pregnancy.

Her next move would surprise no-one that knew Suzanne. Next she went to another folder that had nude’s of her daughter during the pregnancy. These weren’t dirty pictures. Suzanne and Maggie had wanted profile pictures of how she grew through her pregnancy.

“Gee mom, thanks for sharing those!”

Maggie really wasn’t embarassed. That just wasn’t the nature of her or her mother. However, the pictures really were very pretty in both an erotic and non-erotic way.

“Look at her boobies!”

Like most pregnant women, Maggie’s breasts had grown significantly. This time though, Maggie and Brenda both shot Suzanne a dirty look.

“Oh you know you liked it. What woman wouldn’t like bigger boobies?”

“Yes I liked it, but they were sore the whole time. And don’t encourage him. You know Brenda’s are sore but they’re strictly off limits for anything but sucking and gentle teasing. Thanks for bringing that up and embarassing all of us.”

“You’ve been banging him all week. He may not have seen you pregnant, but he’s pretty familiar with all your non-pregnant body parts. I know he likes those, but I’m thinking he kind of likes pregnant girls too. I haven’t met a man that doesn’t.”

At that point, Maggie became too much like her mother, and brazenly reached in my pants and checked my status.

“I think he liked the pictures, but he’s not fully erect. Brenda, what do you think?”

At this point Brenda gave a dirty smile, joined Maggie and I on the couch and also reached her hand inside my shorts without asking. I didn’t know Brenda all that well yet, but I’d realize it was no mistake that Suzanne, Maggie and her had been teamed up. She was just like them and had few barriers.

“You’re right, semi-erect but growing fast. Lets pull these pants down and have a better look.”

In a moment, I was assaulted by two women, quickly pulling my pants down and continuing to freely handle my penis. Next thing I knew Suzanne was lifting Brenda’s shirt up to the bottom of her breasts.

“Put your hands on her belly.” Suzanne made sure I did by moving my two hands to the top of Brenda’s protruding belly. Brenda just smiled. I found the sight and feel of her belly very sensual.

Brenda asked if I was ready to see more. Of course I was, so she stood up, took off her shirt and bra while letting me see her from the back, then left me undo her stretch pants and have her step out of them. She then slowly turned and left me take in the sight.

Maggie had continued teasing my penis while all this was going on, so I was very erect. There was a quick exchange between the three women featuring terms like scissors, reverse cowgirl and even police officer. Brenda opted for scissors.

Being the newbie to pregnant sex, I just had a stupid look. Maggie and Suzanne laughed and had me follow Brenda to the bedroom. Brenda lay slightly diagonal on the bed, while Suzanne and Maggie both had to direct and correct my every move until I finally got it right. Eventually, they had me scissors my own legs between hers while lifting her right leg at a 90 degree angle, resting her right calf over my shoulder.

Suzanne grabbed the camera for pictures and started snapping and filming away. My butt was prominently on display while my head was bent at a strange angle and resting on my outstretched arm. Despite the contortions, I loved the position. My right thigh was in a very sensual position lightly rubbing Brenda’s beautiful belly. My right hand rested on Brenda’s shoulder while my wrist lightly brushed her breast. Every inch of my dick was buried deep inside Brenda. While my head may have been at an odd angle, I could stare into Brenda’s face throughout the session. The penetration was incredible and with each long, slow stroke, I could feel the contact along the length of my penis. It quickly became obvious that Brenda was as open and horny about sex as Suzanne and Maggie. Despite the intense feelings, Brenda and I both kept it relaxing rather than exhausting. She finally brought it to its finish by telling me she was going to practice her Kegel’s. When she did it (and she did it well), I thought I was in heaven and could contain my orgasm no longer.

I was to go on to learn several more positions with Brenda and pregnant or not, Brenda didn’t hold back. The police officer was memorable, especially with Suzanne and Maggie both telling me to “frisk her” as she leaned against the wall and I entered her from behind. I started with her pussy, but I knew before we had started, she had lubed up her anus. Suzanne and Maggie were both at my side and were also giving Brenda some sexual attention. With their encouragement, I pulled out of Brenda’s pussy then sunk slowly into her ass. She coo’d softly as I sunk in slowly. There’s something about a pregnant woman that makes you want to go slow and gentle. I continued banging her ass slowly until I had a slow motion, prolonged orgasm where I felt like every ounce of sperm left my balls.

It took every ounce of my restraint not to squeeze her engorged titties, but she gave me a sweet treat instead. Her pregnancy was giving her frequent urges for ice cream and Suzanne, Maggie and I would run down to the ice cream shop in a second for her. We’d all chow down on our ice cream at first, but we decided licking cold ice cream off her nipples was also a thrill and all three of us did it quite a bit when we realized how much she liked it.

Just before Brenda arrived, Suzanne and Maggie had talked me into moving a second bed into the master bedroom. This worked out great (as they knew it would) because now all four of us could share one bedroom. Each night, Brenda and I would scissors until we came while Suzanne and Maggie watched from the other bed. Suzanne and Maggie both often got horny at night and climbed on me for a quickie, something I really liked. Brenda liked it too and she could read me perfectly. Just as I was about to come, she’d reach underneath me and gently massage my balls so I’d pump just a little longer and a little stronger.