The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch18 — I Hate It. Please Fuck me some more.

After a leisurely breakfast (with no naked women for the first time that summer) Christy and I headed for the beach. We invited Linda and Helen, but they both turned us down. Brenda had given me a rundown on Christy so even before talking to her the previous night, I knew many details. Christy was young, came from a conservative, religious family and had married a boy from her church after graduating. She had kept her virginity until her wedding night. Although her husband was nice enough, there was absolutely nothing going on in the bedroom. They had sex once a month, and purely (as the Bible says) for purposes of procreation.

When the program evaluated her and her husband, they realized that he was gay. Christy had begun to suspect as well. Due to his religion, he not only hadn’t come out of the closet, but wouldn’t even admit it to himself. No one quite knew how to deal with the situation, but happily, Christy figured it out and she was now separated and they were starting on the path of a divorce. Christy was very fragile and they had even considered dropping the requirement for her to participate. The decision was left to her. She had been one of my teachers and knew me. She decided she’d like to go. She wasn’t required to tutor and if nothing else, it was a nice vacation.

We both layed out on the beach and talked. Considering her sexual inhibitions, Christy’s was more curious about my sex with Linda and Helen then I expected. She had shyly asked some questions the night before when we were in the hot tub. Today, she was even more curious. She all but asked me what Linda and I had done together in the room. I guess I could have told her, but I teased her a little and said if she wanted deep secrets, she had to share a deep secret.

I didn’t expect her to give in so easy, but in no time, she was telling me that she was in her room while Linda and I had sex and could hear everything through the thin walls. She could hear most of what we said and when Linda started cooing and moaning, she knew she should go out in the living room, but instead, she closed her door and listened to everything she could hear. She couldn’t help herself and soon found herself masturbating wildly to the sounds from next door.

Since her room was sandwiched between my room and Linda’s, I naturally assumed she could hear Helen’s moans that night as well. I asked her if she listened in then as well. She gave me a glare and reminded me I owed her for her secret. I started giving a fairly clean version of our activities, thinking that she was sexually reserved. She was immediately digging for more. She wouldn’t settle for anything less than the most lurid details and when I finished with every erotic detail of Linda’s sex session, she wanted a complete description of my night with Helen.

I watched her as her eyes first dilated then closed and it was unmistakable from her moves that she was having a silent mini-orgasm on a public beach without even touching herself. When she slowly opened her eyes a few moments later, I smiled at her without a word. We wrapped a beach towel around her waist and headed back to the house since her bikini bottom was soaked with her come.

The house had an enclosed outside shower which we both walked into when we got back. This was still the reserved and hesitant Christy of earlier, and she got under the shower with her bikini still fully in place. With her back to me, I now had a quick decision to make. Laying near the top of her beach bag, not hidden well at all was one of Linda’s blindfolds. There was only one logical reason for it to be there. I made my choice, grabbed it and quickly slipped it over her eyes while I firmly told her to hold still. She froze in place.

I asked if Linda left her borrow it. She hadn’t. I asked if there was anything else I needed to know. There was. In the beach bag, hidden a little better were a pair of restraints she had also “borrowed” without Linda’s permission. I grabbed the restraints, had her move both hands behind her back, and fastened them loosely behind her.

The restraints were waterproof, but the blindfold was not, so I wanted it off. I simply decided to take it off, told her I thought she had set up my finding it, and that if she wanted a blindfold, she’d need to request it. I wanted it off so I could see her eyes when I spoke to her.

From that point on, rather than ask her if she’d like to do things, I simply told her what we’d do next. I was more than ready to see her naked and start playing with her. Her bikini top was soon untied and I was admiring the perfection of her small but perky breasts by staring at them while I reached my arm behind her back and pulled them towards my hungry mouth. After sucking on each one vigorously, I looked up at her eyes and told her it was time for her pussy to be mine. I moved my hands down to her bikini bottom, quickly moved it down and had her step out of it. With her now naked, I not so gently shoved two fingers up her soaked cunt and explored every inch.

Next I lost my own swimsuit and pulled her with me under the shower. I put each hand firmly on a butt cheek and squeezed hard while I french kissed her. She didn’t french kiss back very assertively, but she did kiss back. I thought of a hundred different things I would love to do with her. I finally settled for sitting on a wooden bench under the shower’s stream pulling her down on my erect dick and told her to squat on my dick and move up and down the full length of my dick. With her hands still restrained behind her back, I had to keep her balanced although she had to do all the work of sliding up and down my dick. I was glad I had untied her blindfold because now I could look into her eyes and read her excitement. She was moments away from an explosive orgasm, and I was close to one myself. However, I reached up, grabbed her nipple and gave a firm squeeze to get her attention and told her to keep pumping until I came. It delayed her just long enough that I came first and was pumping sperm into her when she came a moment later.

She collapsed on me when she came. I caught her and pulled her close to me while her very tight and very seldom used little pussy contracted around my dick. I undid her restraints and told her to hug me back. She pulled herself on me, milked my dick one more time with a delayed orgasm and we both layed together under the shower’s warm stream.

When we both finally got up, I looked her in the eyes and told her how things were going to be. There would be no more blindfolds. Blindfolds were for Linda, and I wasn’t very fond of them. Specifically, I wanted to see her eyes while I was fucking her, and she would be fucking me often. If she wanted something from me, she’d tell me, there’ be no more sneaking or games. If I wanted something from her, I’d tell her and she’d do her best to give it to me. I’d also be fucking Linda and Helen more that week to complete their sex tutoring sessions. When I did, Christy would be in the room with me. In Linda’s case, I’d blindfold Linda first, but Christy would then quietly come in the room with us and if we needed her help in the tutoring, she would give it. In Helen’s case, there would be more tutoring tonight, and since we still had a pair of beds in the master bedroom, they’d both be in the room on a different bed.

“OK?” I asked.

“OK” She said with a very shy but happy smile.

We then went up into the house, had a bite for lunch, and took a nice long nap with each other well into the afternoon. When we both started waking up, she whispered to me “Let’s go fuck Linda!”

I told Linda to join me in her room, blindfolded and stripped her and Christy quietly slipped into the room a moment later just as we had planned. Linda couldn’t see it, but Christy had grabbed a nice big strap on from the toy suitcase. When I told Linda that Christy would be joining us, she tensed but said nothing. Christy and I communicated entirely by soundlessly mouthing words to each other, or pointing so that Linda couldn’t hear us. As an appetizer, Christy tested each of Linda’s pierced nipples and clit. Next, we decided to lay Linda flat on her back her head at the bottom of the bed rather than the top and gently lying inclined over the bed’s end. I told her to open wide and slid my erect dick into her upside down mouth. Christy quietly put on the strap on. It was obviously a first for her, and we both shared smiles as she struggled to figure out how to fasten it on. When she had it, I had been pushing my dick in and out of Linda’s mouth for a minute or two, and Linda had mostly relaxed even though I was slipping in very close to her tonsils. She suddenly had a new sensation as Christy none too gently lined up and entirely unexpectedly pushed her strap on into Linda’s cunt. Christy started out slow, but she was on a voyage of discovery. She tried out Linda slow, fast, short strokes, long strokes, sitting up, laying flat tit to tit and in every other imaginable way for a good ten minutes.

When the fun of this slowed down, we decided it was time to move from the appetizers to the main course. We both climbed off of Linda and I lifted her entire limp body to reposition her. I moved her head a foot down from the pillows, but this time face down. I hadn’t taken Linda’s ass yet, so I lubed her, climbed on top and sunk my dick deep in her ass. We hadn’t used any restraints this session, but for the next round, I moved both of her arms straight out from her body, locked my own on top of them and lay my weight down across her back and shoulders. At my silent direction, Christy had taken off her strap on while I moved Linda into position. I had Christy now climb up on the pillows, grab Linda’s hair to gently lift her head then position her cunt in Linda’s face.

We now headed for the grand finale. I banged away at Linda’s ass as I lay all my weight on top of her. Christy excitedly ground her cunt into Linda’s face. Linda was firmly encouraged with light smacks on her ass to lick out Christy’s cunt. When we were both about to come, Christy undid Linda’s blindfold just as both of us hit our orgasms. Under different circumstances, Linda might have been upset, but since she also hit an orgasm as well, all three of us were very happy with the finale. Christy told me later she experienced exactly why it was so satisfying to stare into her sex toy’s eyes as she came in her face.

After our orgasms, Christy and I leaned over top of Linda, shared a very sweet kiss then climbed off Linda, each kissed her on a different piercing then quickly dressed and thanked her for being such a satisfying sex toy.

Christy and I didn’t leave each other’s side after that. Dinner was a quiet affair with Christy and I sitting close together while Linda and Helen seemed to not quite know what to say. Christy and I slipped off to the hot tub, enjoyed some low key sex, and at Helen’s bed time, I went through my usual sleepy time routine putting her to bed, but this time in a silk negligee rather than her pajamas. When we got horny, we climbed out, dried each other off then headed for the bathroom. We had laid Helen in the second bed and she was laying there, snoring away. Christy had been exploring items in the toy suitcase, and this time had brought an O-ring ring gag. Without me even telling her, she quickly pulled the covers off of Helen, straddled her legs across Helen’s abdomen to hold her down and leaned over Helen’s head. Helen may have been a deep sleeper (or liked to pretend she was sleeping) but these unexpected events woke her up with a start. Christy quickly silenced her, fastening the ring gag in place while telling her to hush.

Christy then told Helen what was coming. Christy was going to start sucking me off while Helen watched. Once she had me excited, I was going to move over and shove my erect cock through Helen’s O-ring gag and deep down to her tonsils. I would then grab Helen’s head and fuck it hard. I’d let Helen take a deep breathe occasionally, but Helen needed to be ready to hold her breathe for a long time while she deep throated me. The sooner Helen was able to make me come, the sooner she’d be able to breathe continuously, so she should do her best to make me come quickly.

After hearing this, Christy barely even needed to suck me to get me hard before I switched over and started using Helen’s mouth and throat. Helen coughed and spluttered a little, and I let her get her breathe back before I resumed. She only did this once, learned from her mistake then relaxed her throat. I was so occupied fucking Helen’s throat, I barely even realized as Christy momentarily left the room. When she rejoined us, she was at the door with a half-dressed and disheveled Linda and seemed to be ordering Linda to watch. Christy was also filming away getting a close-up of what I was doing to Helen. I didn’t even stare into Helen’s eyes as I shot my load down her throat, instead looking at the doorway at Christy and Linda both watching intently as I manhandled Linda’s head to pleasure my dick.

I’d find out shortly that Christy had heard Linda making lots of noise as she played with herself in her own room while eavesdropping on the noise coming from my room. Christy opened her door, caught her with her fingers shoved deep in her cunt and ordered her to get up and tell us what had been going on.

I now had three women, all partially dressed in my room, my own dick just inches away from Helen’s freshly fucked mouth. Christy then pointed out that all three women liked to tell others how dirty they thought sex was, pretended to act respectable but really loved being used in the roughest way. Linda hid behind a blindfold, while Helen pretended to be asleep. For the rest of the week, since they enjoyed being bossed around, they’d get bossed around. I’d be the boss, and there’d be no more blindfolds, and no more pretending to be respectable. All sex would be public, all female bodies would be kept naked and there would be plenty of snapshots and short videos posted on the teacher’s website.

Christy had already filmed my hard use of Helen’s mouth. She next filmed as I took every shred of clothing off of Linda and Helen so they could start on their naked servitude. The rest of the week, all three women were kept naked and together at all times. If I had sex with one, the other two were kept very close and encouraged to kiss and suck both of us and everything was filmed and posted to the website.

I didn’t hesitate to make up new rules or sex tutoring requirements whenever I wanted. I decided we’d erase the entire scoreboard and have all the women start from zero. Each girl had to have a new anal sex session, give a new blow-job and perform new girl-girl, but this time in front of an audience and while being filmed. I also required each girl to try at least one new sex toy each day. Many of the toys were restraints or soft ropes and although there were plenty of other toys, all three girls seemed drawn to these. I often had the girls hit their first orgasms while I was still tieing them up. I’d then fuck them mercilessly as they’d have several more in some of the longest, roughest sex all summer long.

All of this was caught on video and shared with their husbands as well as on the teacher’s website. There would never be going back for these girls. Linda’s and Helen’s husbands would use them just as hard as I had and they’d be shared with all the other teacher’s husbands as well. Christy was no longer a near virgin and would also be a favorite and willing toy in many different bedrooms as well.