The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch1 — Dinner with Beth

I arrived at Beth’s at 7 as instructed, and rang the doorbell. She opened the door, completely naked except for a pair of sexy heels, and welcomed me inside. “I’m so happy you’re here. I prepared dinner for us and I was hoping we can get to know each other. My husband and kids are away, so we’ve got the place all to ourselves.”

“Won’t that upset your husband?”

“It might have at one time, but he’s had the whole science honors program explained to him. I was surprised myself, and you know, it seems strange to me as well that I’m OK with it, but ever since we were visited by that nice man you saw in the video, it all makes sense. Same with all the other teachers and their husbands as well. Everyone loves the program and so that the husbands don’t feel left out, we all go have sex with other teacher’s husbands and everybody is happy. I just slept with three other teacher’s husbands last week, and I won the chance to be your first tutor!”

“Wow, so none of this is strange to you?”

“It’s all very strange. There are so many things that I do now that I never would have done before. Sometimes, when I was really horny, I’d fantasize about them. But I really needed a push. That’s true about all the female teachers. We wouldn’t have even talked about these things before, but now we do them all the time and we love it.

My husband loves it too. Now, he’s got a horny lover always trying to think of new ways to turn him on. Sometimes he just has sex with me, other times its me with other female teachers. And it doesn’t bother him when I go to other husband’s houses. In fact he’s great friends with lots of them and they swap stories and pictures all the time. He loves it. And all the sex play gets me excited. My pussy is just dripping standing here naked in front of you. Want to feel?”

She gently grabbed my hand and moved it between her legs. I could feel the moisture and she encouraged me to gently explore with a finger up her cunt.

“Are you sure this is OK?”

The look in her eyes as I gently rubbed her clit and explored inside her answered my question. With a very juicy kiss, she told me that this summer, there are no rules. All the teachers are here for my use. In fact, they’ll like it best if I tell them what to do rather than ask.

At that moment, a timer went off in the kitchen and she had a dissapointed look as she realized that we needed to take care of it.

“We’ve got all night to fool around, but dinner is almost ready.”

I followed her into the kitchen drinking in the beautiful sight of how her naked legs and butt moved as she walked. I’d find out later that she was 46, had been married for 19 years and had two girls in their teens. Her body wasn’t perfect. She probably had about ten pounds she could lose, her stomach wasn’t washboard firm, her breasts had a little sag and her butt was also just a little wide. However, I loved watching her move.

As we entered the kitchen, she handed me a digital camera. “If you see a sight you like, take a picture. We have a private website where we post the best pictures. It’s kind of a competition between all the teachers to have the sexiest shots online.”

I took a couple shots right away with her working at the counter, her back towards me, and her heels, legs and backside all combining to make the perfect picture. Later, when she had to temporarily put on an apron, I took another great shot of her cheeks sticking out as she worked. After a bit, dinner was ready and I helped her move it to the table. Before we sat down though she made one small request.

“I don’t want to be pushy, but can I take off your pants. I’ve been admiring that bulge, and it looks like things are awfully tight in there.”

Before I could answer, she had already started unbuttoning and unzipping, and gently pulled my pants and underwear down. She knealed in front of me, gave my very erect dick a little peck, then removed my shoes and had me step out of my pants.

“That’s so much better. Now let’s eat!”

Dinner was great. She sat right next to me, and seemed to enjoy watching me as I ate. Occasionally, she’d lightly run her fingers over my dick, but never so much that we’d have to take time out from eating. When dinner was finished, I was stuffed and could barely move. However, she had me slide my chair out just a little, spread my legs then she climbed under the table. She slowly went to work on my dick.

After such a satisfying meal, I was able to pace myself a little more than my usual 18 year old body allowed, and I took a good five minutes to reach orgasm. As I was about to come, she looked up at me, gave me a coy smile and asked “Would you like to come in my mouth.” I quietly nodded, and left loose a huge load. She swallowed almost all of it, but a slight overflow made it to her lips. She sucked that in, licked her lips to get any last drops, then gave me a kiss and mouthed “Thank you.”