The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 18 — Darcy Returns

The girls were ready to keep it going at this speed all week. However, with the main goals of the curriculum achieved, and the schedule for the rest of the summer up to me, I decided to change it.

First of all, I arranged for the soccer mom’s husbands and kids (as well as Maggie’s and Teresa’s who were also soccer mom’s) to come down and take over the beach house and turn it G-rated. These women loved their families and nothing is more fun for kids than being at the beach. Even with all the kids,the beachhouse had plenty of room for all of them.

I also called Darcy to get on a plane and come down. The two of us planned to clear out of the house and enjoy a beautiful room in a B&B just right for two while the soccer mom’s and their families took over the beach house. I could barely wait to see Darcy again. I got to the airport two hours early as if that would somehow hurry her return. When she finally did get off the plane, I wrapped my arms around her and could barely let go. The soccer mom’s families wouldn’t arrive until tomorrow, and our B&B time wouldn’t start until the next night as well, so we went to the beachhouse for one last night.

The soccer mom’s had been hard at work getting the place ready for their families. Efficient as always, they had finished early. With dinner time coming on, they ordered takeout from a favorite restaurant. Despite dining in, the women all decided they wanted to dress like it was a night out and they wore a stunning assortment of incredible, sexy dresses. All the women were beautiful, but my eyes were fixed on Darcy with her form-fitting one piece tube top dress that showed her delicate, perfectly shaped shoulders. To add to the ambience, dinner was by candlelight and the best wines we could find were served. Darcy and I sat very close nearly rubbing shoulders. Seeing us so close (and I noticed with encouraging winks that Darcy tried to hide from me), the other women intentionally rubbed my crotch with their feet and toes while they’d stare straight at me. I’d simply give them a small grin and slide up even closer to Darcy.

As dinner ended, Darcy continued to let me snuggle up against her, but encourage all the women not to let us sneak off on our own. I knew her and I knew what she was doing. She knew both of us would be off on our own soon enough, but our last night here should be with the group.

With everyone fully dressed for a change, it was decided (not by me) that we’d play a game of strip poker. Although I played as well or better with my cards then most of the women, every woman at the table was playing against me. At the point where my last piece of clothing came off, I had removed the panties of several women, but not a single dress.

As time went on, I continued to win a few hands, but completely naked and with a six to one disadvantage, I’d have to perform services for the occasional piece of woman’s clothing I’d remove. Naturally, the first service was pussy licking. With dresses still on, I was required to move their dresses or skirts up only as much as necessary while burying my tongue in their snatch. On women that still had panties on, they’d direct me to gently move them to the side, pleasure their pussies, then restore their panties when I finished.

By the time each woman had their pussy served once, I had suceeded in getting all panties removed. However, they now moved on to having me rim their rosebuds or lick between their pussies and anuses. All the while, the other girls would talk about how pleasant it was to have joint ownership of a male pussy slave.

Thank goodness with the hard work I was doing, I had little time to consume wine. With the women all passing glasses around freely, I was able to even the odds a little and strip most of the women at the table.

This probably could have gone on for hours. However, at the point where I had tongue rimmed the last of the women, they gave me a simple offer. I could keep going with the game and six to one odds, or I could just agree to be their pussy slave and do whatever they wanted the rest of the night. I feared what it would mean, but my choices were limited. Darcy also pointed out that if I didn’t take their offer, they might get meaner as they got drunker. I accepted.

I next was taken to a bedroom and had the restraints pulling me in four directions and fitted with a blindfold. I was assaulted in many different ways. My dick was handled roughly but lovingly (because they had many things they needed to do with it). I was forced to lick pussies straddled across my face until my tongue had muscle spasms. To make it more interesting, if I was able to identify the owner of the mouth, pussy, hand (or hands) that was sexually assaulting me, I was allowed to beg for kinder treatment.

Occasionally, one would get horny and ride me for a minute or two, but I was not allowed to come. In case the stimulation got too much, they kept some ice next to the bed. Several times it was used at the base of my balls when they felt I was getting too excited.

This went on for probably two hours until they finally got bored, released me then ordered me into the hot tub. I had one last service to perform—each women mounted and rode my dick for a short time, but did not allow me to come. Finally Darcy was the last to mount me. She whispered “You were very good. You’re allowed to come now.” That was all I needed, and I did as my female masters commanded. I then got a kiss from every one while they also thanked me both for letting them play with me tonight as well as having them bring their families down for an extended vacation.