The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 2 — Dessert

About that time, we heard the front door, and Darcy’s voice “Hi, it’s me.” She walked in and saw our smiles and could smell the sex in the air.

“Did Beth just give you one of her blow jobs? You know the other teachers get mad at her because all their husbands can talk about is Beth’s blow jobs. She’s the best in the school.”

Darcy then started clearing the table and told Beth and I to relax. When she had it all cleared, she said we looked like we were ready for dessert. She grabbed a tray from the kitchen, threw a plastic tablecloth on the table, then had Beth jump on the table and spread her legs wide in front of me. Beth’s cunt was shaved absolutely smooth, and Darcy began taking items from the tray and sprinkling or pouring them on Beth. First there was some chocolate syrup placed on each of Beth’s very erect, very excited nipples. After I sucked it off, Darcy put some ice cream sprinkles and whipped cream on her cunt. Darcy came up behind me and removed my shirt so it wouldn’t get dirty and I lapped up the goodies from Beth’s dripping cunt.

Beth then said “Darcy, did you have anything to eat yet?”

“I had a quick bite for dinner, but I didn’t have anything for dessert.”

We invited her to join us, but I pointed out that she’d need to remove her top so it didn’t get messy. She was still wearing a pretty button down blouse and pencil skirt from earlier in the day. I unbuttoned the blouse, one button at a time, removed it, then she reached around her back, undid her bra clasp and I slowly pulled the shoulder straps and bra away to reveal her very pert, beautiful breasts. I gave each nipple a quick, firm suck then we both went back to Beth.

Darcy put some more chocolate syrup and sprinkles on Beth’s breasts. I grabbed some goodies and got her cunt ready. I found some caramel syrup, spread her pussy lips near her clit and poured the warm syrup along her pussy crack. As I poured a little, I’d quickly go in and lick it off. At the same time, Darcy was taking a firm handfull of tit, then sucking and licking at her nipples. As time went on, both Darcy and I got a little rougher with our treatment. Beth in turn started with light moans, moved on to heavy breathing and louder squeals then finally crescendoed with a scream loud enough to wake the neighbors.

After Beth orgasmed, Darcy grabbed her head, and gave her the sexiest girl on girl kiss imaginable. I gave Beth’s clit one more kiss and suck and she exploded with a second orgasm that rivalled the first.

The tablecloth was a mess. Every kind of syrup and sprinkle was mixed in with Beth’s juices. Darcy and I helped her get up off the table without any additional mess, and we both sucked away any syrup or juice that threatened to drip on the floor.

We all then headed for the shower. I removed Darcy’s skirt and panties, and ran my hands over her upper legs. Her pussy looked so good, I had to play with it, first by putting my fingers in it, then by licking it. Darcy and Beth then hopped in the shower and I took some pictures of them soaping each other up. I then joined them.

Each of them took turns alternating between my dick, balls and soaping and rimming my ass with their fingers. If I moaned or sighed, they’d giggle like girls sharing a secret. I could take the teasing no more, so I picked up Darcy, pinned her against the shower wall and drilled her pussy until I came. My legs nearly buckled when my orgasm hit, but Beth was there, her hands and body humping and holding me up from behind.

Beth was a little dissapointed that Darcy had gotten a load of cum in her pussy before Beth had even been fucked. I knew I’d need a little bit of time before I could take care of Beth’s needs, so I had both girls get out of the shower, and Darcy and I towelled Beth down as erotically as possible. We each started with a fluffy towel, with me working her ass and legs, and Darcy towelling her breasts. As time went on, we transitioned from a towel-down to a massage. Now and then, we’d sneak in a little nipple suck or a finger in her cunt to keep the excitement high.

I quickly realized Darcy and Beth were both a little bi, and enjoyed playing with each other. Watching Darcy tickle and tease Beth soon reenergized me, and we all moved into the center of the living room. I had Darcy get under Beth in a 69 and each did an expert job of tonguing each other’s clits. I then got behind Beth, and slowly slipped my dick deep into her cunt. Beth did her best to keep working Darcy’s cunt as energetically as Darcy was working hers. However, with a tongue on her clit, my dick buried in her cunt and my fingers teasing her rosebud, she just couldn’t keep her focus. I could feel her vagina spasming as I heard her moan, and somehow managed to let loose a final cumload for the night.

As we disentangled, Darcy and Beth both played with my limp dick with exaggerated looks of sadness. “What’s the matter, did we tire you out?” they teased.

“Yes you did. Are you going to be this rough on me tomorrow?”

“We’ll try not to be, but we can’t promise anything about the other teachers...”

Despite their teasing, they were tired as well, so after a little cleanup, we all climbed in bed together. With one teacher/tutor/sex goddess on each side, I quickly fell asleep and even several times that night when either girl snuggled up tight and gave my dick a squeeze, I never fully woke up.