The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 4 — The Drive

We all hopped in the SUV next morning. The women knew I loved string bikinis and they followed a nice dress code that they knew I’d like. Each of them wore a string bikini underneath with either a sundress or a slightly see through cover-up over it. Very beachy.

We then drove to pick up the two remaining teachers. The first was Mrs. Thomas. Vicky was early forties, pretty good shape and I had a feeling was going to be a pretty easy and horny lay.

Our last pickup was Jan Hill. She was a little further out of our way so while we drove to her house, the ladies filled me in. Like Susan, Jan was a little older (48 years old) and also a little shy. Jan was a good friend and Susan had talked her into switching to our school district this year. Susan had worked in her previous school district and had only started in our district one year earlier. This of course meant that she had never been a part of the science honors program. She had also never slept with one of the other teacher’s husbands and didn’t know many of the details of the sexual goings on at the school.

The “nice man” had visited her and her husband accompanied by Susan. He spent a lot of time with the couple and found out quite a bit about their likes and dislikes. A few subconscious urges were planted in Mrs. Hill’s memory. Mr. Hill knew all about them, but he was to keep that a secret.

More secrets were being kept from Jan about the trip down the highway. Jan was going to be seduced into sex on the way down with all the other women watching and cheering her on. When I first heard the plan, I was a little hesitant. I’m not the kind of person that wants to see anyone get hurt just so I can get my rocks off. However, when I was told Susan was the main planner, and that she nearly creamed herself dreaming it up, I realized this was a secret fantasy for Susan and Jan’s types.

When we got to her place, Jan and Mr. Hill were waiting. As we loaded her stuff, each of the other women snuck an erotic hug with Mr. Hill and quite a bit more when they saw Jan was distracted either by the packing or by one of the other women. Susan was so brazen, Mr. Hill had to nearly peel her hands off. Mr. Hill wouldn’t have normally enjoyed being sneaky that way to his wife, but of course he was conditioned to entertain his secret desires and enjoy the week’s activities just as he knew his wife was about to enjoy hers.

When we were finally ready to go, Mr. and Mrs. Hill enjoyed a very sweet embrace and waved as she drove off. The SUV had three rows of seats, two people per seat and Jan and I had the last row.

As we started down the road, Susan asked Jan if she had forgotten the dress code. Jan was wearing a nice outfit, but unlike the other women, she wasn’t wearing a bikini or cover-up. When she suddenly remembered, she was terribly embarassed and apologetic (although to be fair, she forgot because she was instructed to forget).

Although Jan’s luggage was packed away and too hard to recover, luckily there was an easily accessed bikini and cover up in one of the other women’s carry on’s.

“Why don’t you put this on in the backseat?”

Jan was quite hesitant for many reasons. However, the other women all seemed to nicely but all too conveniently reject each reason.

Jan never had a chance, and I of course really did keep my promise and not peek. I knew I’d get to see, feel and squeeze everything I wanted in a very short time. She awkwardly took everything off, handed it to the other women and was handed the bikini and cover up.

When she was handed the bikini and realized it was much smaller and covered much less than any of the other women’s there was a moment of silence before she nervously asked if there were any others she could wear. However, there was nothing anyone could get to without stopping, and after sitting naked next to me, I think she was just happy to put anything at all on. Susan then speeded things along, telling me it was OK to turn my head while Jan was still finishing up. That caught Jan by surprise, because by that time her attention had turned to the cover-up. She hadn’t put it on yet, because she had just realized how little it covered. However, with me now next to her, she quickly put it on to get any coverage she could.

All her body language signalled that she was very uncomfortable. The other girls had intentionally chosen clothes that would earn her an indecent exposure citation in most localities. However, I simply talked to her like there was nothing unusual at all. All the other women also kept up a lively banter. I was enjoying the view though I tried not to be obvious. She knew I was checking her out, but in a polite way.

As time went on, she slowly became a little more comfortable. I not so accidentally brushed her leg, but acted as if it was coincidental. She paused for a moment, but quickly rejoined the conversations in the SUV. However, we had set her up in another way. She began to think how sexy it would be to have sex in the backseat with a near stranger half her age. She also convinced herself that somehow she could pull it off without the other four women noticing. Although she knew there was no chance of it, it occupied her mind. When I left my hand rest against her thigh, she didn’t even notice it at a concious level. But at an unconscious level, she had nothing but sexual excitement on her mind.

She had now left the conversations entirely and was in her own world. The other women were of course absolutely aware of what was going on. They kept talking to keep the background noise level the same, but Jan wasn’t hearing a word they said. By now, all conversation had changed to what Jan and I were doing.

I moved on to brushing the inside of her thigh with two fingers. She looked in my eyes and pulled closer to me. I brushed what little existed of her coverup to the side. I untied one side of her bikini bottom and also freed a perfect breast from a bikini cup and sucked on it. I sunk a finger deep in her very wet cunt and engaged her in a prolonged french kiss while her hand wrapped itself around my dick.

She was mine now. I lost my shorts and I stripped her, then I lifted her onto my lap. She lifted up ever so slightly so my erect penis was at her pussy. She then bore down on it while embracing me and kissing me passionately. She didn’t last long. Living out a fantasy and somehow still believing that none of the other women noticed allowed her to have one of the most intense orgasms of her life. My own orgasm started just a few seconds behind hers. Hers outlasted mine though. She was still pulsating and moaning after I had been drained of my last drop.

Reality finally started returning to her. Susan and Vicky were in the middle row and had shifted their position to watch everything after Jan started drifting into her own world. Beth was driving and Darcy was shotgun, so while they couldn’t see much, they heard everything.

Susan broke the quiet. “Welcome back.”

All too suddenly, Jan realized where she was and what was going on. My dick was still buried deep inside her and I was having so much fun, I had barely lost any of my hardness. Jan was naked except for her very see through cover up. I had removed her bikini tops and bottoms and they were laying next to us on the seat. I felt her pussy contract in an extreme reaction to the sudden awakening.

“That looked intense. Are you OK?” asked Susan.

Jan was still too overwhelmed and embarassed to speak, but her earlier contraction had returned any hardness my cock had lost since the orgasm. With what little I had, I gave her three slow, hard pumps, and on the third stroke, combined with the realization of everyone watching her, her second orgasm hit with all the fury of the first.

She finally responded to Susan’s question (sort of)—“Ooooooooouuuughhhhh”

As she finally calmed down and was again able to speak, her first words were to Susan. “You totally set me up.”

“Just a little. Did you like it?”

Her nipples were sticking out like nails, she had a sheen of sweat all over her body, and my dick still hadn’t gone quite limp enough to come out nor had she made any effort to lift herself off it.

“I might have enjoyed it just a little. You bitch.” She smiled. “How often do you do things like this to your friends?”

“This is my first time. However, Beth did something very much like this to me last year. I called her a bitch too, but then I grabbed her and gave her a big kiss.”

Jan then grabbed her best friend Susan and gave her a major girl on girl kiss. My dick was still in her, and I felt yet another minor orgasm hit her, but sadly all the motion finally dislodged my dick from its very happy new home in her cunt.

After a little more banter, Jan and I both realized how hot and sticky we were. Luckily, the girls had us covered. Beth had pulled off the highway and found a quiet dead end road. The other girls then pulled out water jugs full of room temperature water and Jan and I got out of the SUV, pulled off what little clothing we still had and the girls showered and liberally rubbed their hands all over us, washing away all the accumulated sweat and sex juices.

All the girls also took the opportunity to squat and empty their bladders alongside the road. Darcy was the first to squat. She made very direct eye contact with me while she pee’d and scolded me for watching even though she was brazenly making sure I was looking straight at her before she unexpectedly squatted and left loose. Next, each of the other women did exactly the same thing one at a time, talking to me first, then intentionally squatting and pee’ing so they could scold me while they smiled at their little joke. By the third one, I told the two remaining they should just pee together and I’d promise to look so they could scold me too and not ruin their fun. We then we all piled back in to continue the ride.