The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 6 — Rollin down the highway

When they saw there was a rest stop two miles ahead, almost all the girls had to pee. However, Jan was still wearing a way too small bikini and a far too see-through cover-up. She begged the other girls to give her a little more to wear while they walked to the restrooms. Of course the girls gave her a hard time for a while. However, Vicki finally threw her some rope.

“I might have something a little more substantial you can wear, but what’s in it for me?”

“Oh come on, is this about the girl-girl thing. I didn’t even think you went that way.”

“I wasn’t even thinking that, but since you brought it up, yes it might be nice when we get back in the car if you went down on me and gave my pussy a little attention. You’re right though. I don’t really go that way. I was thinking about you sharing something else you’ve got. Here’s the deal. When we get back in the car, you, me and your stud all hop in the back seat. You go down on my pussy for a little while and we see if watching gets your stud’s dick hard. Then we see if you can coax him to give me a little of what you got before.”

We all agreed that it might be fun, so Jan got her cover-up. It was still fun watching all the girls walk to the restrooms. Although they weren’t wearing anything obscene, it was still skimpy enough to attract the attention of most of the men at the rest stop. Some men did very little to hide their attention. Some others had to do it without thir wives noticing. Some were successful. Most weren’t and got scolded.

With all the women back on-board we hit the road again. With Jan, Vicki and myself in the back seat, it was a tight fit. Jan removed Vicki’s bottoms. Vicki meanwhile reached in my shorts and started playing around. There wasn’t much room back there so I just had her help me out of my shorts and shirt without much foreplay. I also removed her bikini top rather than wait.

Poor Jan found a way to twist her body so that she could go to work on Vicki’s pussy. Meanwhile, Vicki and I made out and watched Jan. Vicki enjoyed Jan’s attention and I enjoyed watching. As planned, this show brought my dick to attention.

At some point, Jan realized her work was done and happily did a not so graceful bottom-up exit from back seat to middle seat with Susan. I couldn’t resist and gave her ass an obscene squeeze and a slap as it was momentarily straight up and vulnerable as she exited. Vicki and I then got down to business.

Once there was a little more room, Vicki started by going down on my dick. However, I really didn’t need much more stimulation, so we quickly moved on to fucking. This was very enjoyable, but when I got near the point where I could come, Vicki looked at me and nodded her head no. She then pulled off my dick, turned around and presented her ass. Her rosebud called to me and I realized she had lubricated it for me at the rest stop. I positioned myself and pushed in slowly. She made some delightful sounds as I pushed in. Obviously, Vicki was a big fan of anal sex. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and didn’t have to be gentle because Vicki wouldn’t allow it.

“Fuck it. Bang it. Oooooh, Slam it.”

Vicki was very vocal and made sure I knew she wanted it. When I finally came, all the other girls cheered. As I popped out, Susan and Jan had handi wipes and both leaned over the seat to go out of there way to clean my dick. The wipes were a bit cold and gave me a chill, but it was quickly replaced by the sensation of their two hands playing with my dick on the pretense of cleaning it. Vicki just stayed in position for a bit until she calmed down, then turned and leaned against me. Someone found some blankets, and the two of us relaxed and fell into a little post sex nap in each others arms.