The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 7 — Arrival

After an eight hour trip, we finally reached the house. It was a beautiful multilevel, up on stilts for storm protection, and the top floor had an open living room/dining room/kitchen area with lots of windows facing the Pamlico Sound. Although there were houses on either side, they couldn’t see into our main area, so even at night with lights on, we could get as naked as we wanted. Likewise, the hot tub on the back deck of the third floor was sheltered from view.

We all decided to get naked pretty fast. I sat on the couch, had each woman come up to me one at a time and take off their cover up, bikini top and bottom. As I stripped each one, I ran my hands over all their assets—legs, breasts, pussies. They all smiled at the attention, but then moved to the side for the next in line. It had now been almost 24 hours since my last blow job from Beth, and I think I was suffering from withdrawal.

Beth went to work, while Darcy sat next to me and made out with me. The other three women went to work finding particular luggage. Turns out the luggage they wanted was full of toys—vibrators, strap ons, dildos, things I couldn’t even identify. They each then grabbed a favorite, sat in a soft chair where they could watch and got comfortable.

With all the action, Beth and I couldn’t concentrate. It was still a great blow job, but after she had driven the SUV most of the way, I thought she deserved something better than just to serve me. I helped her up and had her straddle the dick she had just been sucking so sweetly.

Darcy then left us for a moment and rifled through the toys. She came up with one thing for herself and another for Beth and I. She had Beth lift up for a second and wrapped a vibrator with a strap around the base of my cock. Beth then settled back down with my cock deep inside her while the business end of the vibrator went to work on her clit.

Beth enjoyed just taking my cock deep while she dug her clit down on the vibrator. This meant there wasn’t much thrusting, so we both just settled into a long, leisurely session where neither of us were hurrying to get an orgasm. While both of us relaxed, we were able to look around and watch the other girls.

Vicki and Susan needed almost no time to first moan then scream out their joy. After a minute or two enjoying their post orgasm high, Susan knealed in front of Jan and Vicki in front of Darcy and they went to work supplementing the vibrators with their tongues. Pretty soon, Jan and Darcy also went to their happy place and although neither of them were screamers, they both signalled their orgasms with deep drawn out moans.

That left everyone watching Beth and I. Pretty soon, they all found a place cuddling up on either side of us, nibbling on both of our ears and necks, or playing with Beth’s beautiful tits. Susan and Jan first went to work on me while Vicki and Darcy took opposite sides of Beth and teased away at her nipples. However, after Vicki taught Jan the ropes, Jan took over on nipple duty while Vicki dissapeared down below Beth’s backside. I didn’t have long to wonder what she was doing. She firmly placed each of my hands on Beth’s asscheeks and had me spread them ever so slightly while she gave Beth’s rosebud an ass licking. I was staring into Beth’s eyes while all this was going on. She got the most intense look and for a moment I was worried the stimulation was too much. However, something about the way her asscheeks tightened and responded to my constant pressure clued me in that she was just on the edge. She suddenly put one of her hands behind Darcy’s head and the other behind Jan’s and pulled them both in tight against her tits while she started moaning and screaming. Her pussy grabbed my dick like a vice and pumped it for everything I had while I hit my own very intense orgasm.

I thought things were almost done when Vicki suddenly grabbed each of my legs, and with Beth still mounted on my dick, pulled me so my ass hung an inch over the couch’s edge. She then gave me a deep tongue rimming and ball sucking that pumped a few more spirts deep into Beth. After that, I just closed my eyes and relaxed with Beth doing the same on my still erect pole, and the wrap-around vibrator still buzzing away at her clit. She gave all four girls very appreciative kisses for the help and we finally disentangled after several minutes.

Later, we did a bit more unpacking and settling in, and called for delivery. A whiteboard we were to refer to as the scoreboard went up in the kitchen and was updated. The scoreboard had each girl’s name and five columns labelled oral, vaginal, anal, girl sex and special superpower. Part of the summer tutoring curriculum required me to have sex with every female teacher at the school. Like most educational programs, there were specific goals and specific definitions. For purposes of these goals, the definition required a minimum of at least one minute (although much more was recommended) in each category.

The first three categories are of course self explanatory. The second to the last, girl sex, required each girl to either go down or use a strap-on on another girl while I get to watch. The last, special super power was the woman’s sexual specialty area (either self identified or generally agreed on). For Beth, it was blow jobs. For Vicki, it was everything anal. For Darcy, I put the checkmark on myself. When she asked me what the checkmark was for, I said “perfect sexy, horny girl next door” She liked that and gave me a very sweet hug.

Considering that we had just arrived, I felt the scoreboard was filling out nicely. The anal column was still a bit sparse, but not all the women were as anal friendly as Vicki. So far, she was the only sex tutor that had a checkmark in this column (she was actually an overachiever, she had a checkmark in every column). However, all the women knew I’d be gentle and work with them any way I could to make it fun and enjoyable, and they all had little tricks and techniques they liked.