The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 8 — Day 2

On our second day, we spent most of the day laying out on the beach, then went out for dinner as a group. The women all got dressed in awesome little black dresses, and because I was under age, I became the designated driver. There’s nothing like a group of teachers when they get to go out and party. Normally, they are quiet, conservative and above all very well behaved. That all falls apart after they each have a few glasses of wine.

Every one of the women had just a little bit too much to drink. Despite sitting in a public restaurant, my dick was getting lewd attention whenever the girls thought they could get away with it. However, because of poor judgement, they got caught quite a few times. When they overheard one nearby party’s remark about the horny sluts going after the young stud, they loved it.

I probably should have talked them out of it, but they had me stop at a bar after the restaurant and had a few more. Darcy sat shotgun and kept her hands in my pants despite my trying to make her behave. Normally quiet Susan was the worst. She had half her body out of the sunroof and titty flashed every cute guy she saw.

I was thankful when I got the whole bunch home without any accidents or citations. There were tipsy moments on the stairs. After I helped one girl balance by grabbing her on her hips, all of them wanted helped up, but they seemed to think my hands needed to go lower or lewder to help them balance. After a lengthy time on the stairs, I finally got all five drunks safely upstairs.

However, Susan wasn’t done. In an amazingly gymnastic move, her little black dress came off in one fluid movement. She then grabbed a tube of lube, bent herself over the back of the sofa, and told me to whip out that nightstick and take her butt.

Of all the women, Susan was the most uncomfortable about anal sex. She had not enjoyed it with her ex. I didn’t want to take advantage of a drunk. However the other women were no help. Vicki walked up behind Susan and started lubing her for me. She then spread Susan’s cheeks and rimmed and fingered her while making continual eye contact with me.

Darcy, Beth and Jan triple teamed me, simultaneously pulling off my shirt, pants, shoes and socks. They then walked me behind Susan, lubed my dick and told me to pound her. Darcy finally whispered in my ear “Take her now. She’d rather have you take her ass while she’s drunk.”

I finally gave in, and with my hands on Susan’s ass cheeks, and Vicki guiding my dick, I tried to take her slowly. She was having no part of that “Come on stud, sink that thing. Bang it in haaaaard” She also grabbed my hands and led each one to her tits and left me know how she wanted them treated. “Squeeze them hard. My tits want it hard. ... Harder ... Haaarder”. Meanwhile one of the girls, I don’t even know which was behind me, her hands on my ass trying to speed up my pace while another snapped pictures.

Susan got the harshest, roughest ass fucking possible and immensely enjoyed it. I came just in time before collapsing due to all the exertion. When I finally finished, Susan was barely conscious but happy.

Darcy also got her ass fucking later that night. She coaxed me in the hot tub alone, and we made out for a long time. We transitioned to slow, rhythmic vaginal sex, and after a long, satisfying time, she wrapped her legs around me under water, and used her bouyancy to move her back door to my dick and slowly impaled herself on me. Once I was inside, we wrapped ouselves together and enjoyed a long embrace before finally having twin orgasms.

We updated the scoreboard the next day. Susan and Darcy both got check-plusses for their anal and Susan got another check-plus for her unexpected special superpower “drunk titty flashing”.