The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Scott’s Mission

Categories: MC, MM, BD

Description:

Scott, the newest slave of Aaron and the Pizza Boy, goes through some training.

Story:

It was Saturday morning. I woke up naked in my bed later than usual. It was 11AM, but I had no idea what I did last night. I remember having a tough football practice yesterday, but the rest of the day is a blur. I thought maybe I had gotten lucky last night, but I doubt she’d leave that quickly in the morning.

I slowly sat up over the edge of the bed to get up. I saw my uniform sitting on the ground near the bed.

“Hmm” I thought, “did I go straight from that to naked?” I couldn’t figure it out. I just decided to go on with my day. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my body in the mirror. I had way too much hair on my chest. I had never noticed it before, but I needed to shave it off. I started to shave off all of my body hair, leaving my pubes short and trimmed. I had no idea why it hadn’t bothered me before, but it did now. Afterwards I hopped in the shower and got dressed. I searched through my clothes for the perfect Saturday outfit.

“No boxers today,” I thought. “A jockstrap would feel good on my body.” I grabbed a white jock and put it on. I grabbed a pair of jeans, but they felt too loose so I found a tighter pair. They hugged my legs nicely, and showed off my muscular figure. I grabbed a white tank top to put on under my shirt, which hugged my chest and core. I grabbed a nice blue and white striped polo shirt and it also hugged my frame nicely. My biceps looked extremely large, just the way I like to show them off. I put on a pair of flip flops on before heading out the door.

As I left my house, I felt as if I had something to do today but couldn’t quite place it. I just started aimlessly driving, not having any idea where to go. Without thinking I pulled up in front of this house.

“This place looks familiar,” I thought. But I knew I had never been to this neighborhood before.

I went up to the door and knocked.

“Hello?” A guy answered the door. He looked to be built like a swimmer.

“Hey, I’m Scott, I’m here for training,” the words just spilled out of my mouth. I didn’t know what was going on. Training? I wondered.

“Oh come on in Scott! I’m Adam. Matt is inside.”

“Thanks.” I went inside and looked around. There were straps attached to every piece of furniture and wall in the house. I had no idea what I was doing here, and why this house was strange. I sat down on the couch and stared off into space. Suddenly my mind became void of thought and I had nothing more to worry about. Adam smiled at me and asked me to lay across the couch. I did so, without hesitation. He strapped my feet together at one end of the couch, and my hands were pulled up over my head together and tied to the outside of the couch. I couldn’t move more than a few inches unless I tried to take the couch with me. After I was tied down, my mind came back to life.

“What the fuck!” I said out loud. “What are you...?”

Adam smiled down at me and kissed my lips. “Don’t worry boy.”

With his kiss my mind calmed. Normally I would hate the fact that he kissed me, but for some reason it was calming. My mind went back into a void again.

“Matt will begin your slave training shortly, Scott. But until then, I get to have a little fun.”

I looked at him and nodded without thinking again. He leaned in and began rubbing his hands across my entire body, feeling all parts of it up. He spent a long time grabbing my crotch and trying to rub my cock to get it hard. Every touch made me hornier. Part of me wanted him to molest my body naked. The rest of me was trying to resist. My cock grew and grew.

Then he began to tickle me. My body jolted as I twisted, turned and laughed. It was uncomfortable yet rewarding. His hands went up and down my body, tickling every inch. I couldn’t stop laughing I almost lost my breath.

Suddenly I heard him. “Adam, stop.”

“Yes sir.” Adam stopped and cowered back.

“Hello Scott, I’m Matt.”

“Hello sir,” I said, without thinking.

“I will be your trainer so you can return to your Masters. You see, Adam here is my slave.”

“I see sir.”

“I will ensure you learn everything you’re supposed to.”

“Thank you sir.”

“Now Scott. Rule number one is you must obey your Master. Anything he says you do. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Adam, unbind him please.”

“Yes sir,” Adam said as he slowly began to untie me from the couch.

“Good, now Scott, listen closely. I want you to tie Adam up naked to the wall over there. Adam, I want you to struggle as you should, make it challenging for our guest.”

Both Adam and I nodded. I looked at Adam’s clothes to see how I could over power him and remove his clothing. Instantly I grabbed one of Adam’s arms, holding him close. Adam struggled as he fought to get loose. We both made our way toward the wall, but Adam did fight back. He knocked me down to the ground despite me having twice the muscle mass. Once I got back up I managed to push him against the wall gently, while holding onto his arms. I grabbed one arm and quickly tied it to the strap attached to the wall. Once one arm was attached I felt more confident that I could finish tying him up. He reached over to try to untie himself when I grabbed his other arm and tied that to the strap as well. With both of his arms tied to the wall high above his head, I felt good.

I looked at him trying to see how to strip him down. As I was doing so, he lifted his body up and wrapped his legs around my body. He pulled me close to him with my arms at my side locked in by his legs. I struggled to get free as he smiled at me and kissed my head.

“Sucks being held down doesn’t it?”

I chuckled as I got one arm free. I quickly unbuttoned his jeans and began to unzip them. I continued to struggle to remove my other arm as his legs got tighter to wrap around my body. I squeezed my arm out and quickly grabbed his pants and began walking backward, pulling him with me until he let go, as he was only being held up by his arms. When he let go, his pants fell down to around his knees, keeping his legs from trying to wrap around again. I looked at his red jockstrap and smiled. I stripped that down revealing his long thick cock. I wanted to get right into it, but knew I had a task to finish. As soon as I got down to the ground I removed his sock and pulled his leg out from his pants and jock and strapped the leg to the wall. I switched to the other leg as he continued to struggle against the wall. He was almost naked except for his T-shirt. I slowly got up and smiled at him. As I began ripping his shirt in half to remove it.

Matt spoke, “go ahead and kiss him. I can see it in your eyes boy.”

He was right. I wanted to kiss Adam. He looked hot naked and he was tied down. My cock was fully hard at this point, and I wanted to have fun. I leaned in and kissed him continuously as I ripped his shirt off. Once he was completely naked I stepped away from him.

“Good job slave. You’ve done well.” Matt smiled at me and patted my ass. “Now gag him. Be kinky about it.”

I smiled. I grabbed Adam’s jock and shoved it in his mouth. I then took his socks and ripped up shirt. I put his socks over his mouth and nose and wrapped his shirt around his head to hold them and his jockstrap gag in place. I saw Adam’s face have a love/hate look, which turned me on.

“Good boy.”

“Now the next important thing to know is who here looks like the slave?”

“He does sir.”

“And why is that?”

“He is tied and bound for sexual pleasure with no say in the matter.”

“Good. I see you are learning well.”

“Thank you sir.”

“Now, I want you to show me your skills. Suck Adam’s cock.”

I smiled as I got down on my knees and slowly got toward Adam. My lips quivered as I approached Adam’s cock. Slowly my tongue reached out as I began to lick the tip. My mouth wrapped around his thick long cock slowly as I slowly engulfed it. I began bobbing my head back and forth on his juicy cock wanting to prove my worth. I could tell Matt wanted me to show him what I’m worth to my Masters. I heard Adam begin to moan as I sucked down his cock.

“You’re doing great boy,” Matt said to me. He then placed his hand on my head helping me move faster on Adam’s cock. He stood behind me, with his crotch rubbing against the back of my head. He was still wearing clothes, but I felt the outline of his cock. As close as he was to me, I felt his power. He was my master currently, and he was in charge. I wanted to obey him, to please him. He knew it, too.

“That’s it boy, keep sucking down that cock. Feel my cock against your head. You want a piece of me too don’t you boy?”

I nodded my head with Adam’s cock in my mouth.

“It’s yours boy, just release it.”

I smiled as I slowly took my mouth off of Adam’s cock, until Matt pushed me back on. Adam moaned loudly leaking precum in my mouth. It was salty and tasty.

“No boy, you can do both at once. Get me naked as you suck down his cock.”

Matt was already shirtless and came around to my front side so I could see what I was doing. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans quickly pulling them off. I then saw a black pair of briefs on Matt holding in his prize. His cock looked huge and powerful. It helped show his dominance making me feel weak inside. I was definitely a slave, never intended to be a master, and today’s training was proving it to me.

As I continued to suck on Adams cock, I slowly pulled down Matt’s briefs releasing his cock. As I did so, Matt whispered into Adam’s ear. Next thing I knew, I felt Adam’s cock jolt. He was about to cum. Matt held his hand on my head forcing me to take it in.

Adam shot his load quickly. Each shot filled my mouth as I tried to quickly swallow his salty sweet load. The taste was unforgettable, I wanted more. Craved more. I swallowed all of it, losing all sense of having a gag reflex.

As soon as Adam was done, Matt let go of my head. Instantly I moved from one cock to another. I began licking the tip of Matt’s powerful cock, wanting and craving it. The power of his cock was unforgettable.

Matt smiled as I started to go down on his cock. He turned his head toward Adam and touched his head, “sleep slave.” As he said that, out of the corner of my eye I watched Adam’s body go completely limp.

I kept sucking Matt’s hard cock as he continued to train me.

“That’s right boy. Suck down on my cock. Allow yourself to be the slave you are. You are a cock sucking slave aren’t you boy?”

I nodded my head with his cock in my mouth.

“Good boy.” He grabbed my head and forced me to suck his cock faster. “Suck it hard boy. You will service me until I cum.”

I nodded as I continued licking and sucking down his cock. I felt him jolt, knowing what was coming next. My mouth was quickly filled with cum. He held my head on his cock forcing me to swallow it all. His cum was salty, sweet, and tasted like power. He shot continuously. I kept swallowing it as it quickly filled my mouth.

As Matt finished shooting his load, he waited until I finished swallowing before letting me go. He then smiled down at me. “Get up boy.”

I stood, “yes master.”

“You have proven yourself well thus far. How do you feel your training is going?”

“Well, sir.”

“Did you feel the power of my cock?”

“Yes sir, I did.”

“Good. Now. Remember that your true masters hold that same power.”

“I understand sir.”

“Great. Now please sit on the couch, while I deal with Adam.”

I went ahead and sat on the couch as I was told. My body felt a rush obeying orders. Every time I did so, I felt like I’ve served my true purpose. I heard Matt get close as he touched my forehead and whispered into my ear, “sleep boy.”

I felt my eyes get heavy as my body collapsed onto the couch and my eyes closed.

When my eyes opened again, I was tied to a giant wooden X, naked, with my Masters in front of me.

“Welcome home slave. Matt’s training did you well.”