The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Changes

Rick and Janie

By Charles Wallace

JANIE VOLLMER, ON A TUESDAY, IN HER APARTMENT

Janie woke up a few hours after her sister, Annie, picked her up from the airport to Rick’s ringtone. She thought about letting it go to voicemail, as she still felt ridiculously sick and sleepy. But she was sure Rick was eager to talk to her.

“Hello?” she answered, sounding terrible. Her brain screamed for rest, and her chest felt like a pincushion. She ached from head to toe. Rick’s interested voice was a welcome relief. “Sorry, I was sleeping. Sick as a dog. It’s super sucky.”

“I know, I’m sorry,” he said. “If you don’t start feeling better, I’m going to drag you to a doctor.”

“Noooooo,” she wailed, closing her eyes as she rested her head back on the comfy pillow. She hated doctors. They had needles, and that stupid throat swab. And all the doctors for Mom and Dad...

“Was the plane ride all right?”

“It was just fine,” Janie said, blowing her nose after answering him. “Annie took care of my place too...it looks like it always does. No stag parties here.”

She stripped down to nothing, getting out of the clothes she’d had on now for probably over 16 hours. She tossed them into the clothing bin then pulled on some panties and a red pajama set her cousin had bought her as a Christmas present. She pulled out the ultra-comfy, ultra-soft tie-dye blanket she kept in the toy chest at the end of her bed, and wrapped it around her shoulders. She was freezing...and hungry. She thought about asking Rick to pick something up, bring it over...but she was too tired to give him much attention.

“Hello?” he asked, snapping Janie out of her scheming about food.

“Hello?” she asked, feigning as though the phone had cut out. She hadn’t meant to miss the last thing he’d said. Something like, everything good at the house, that he had moved the heaviest couch ever to a building with a cruddy staircase, and then whatever he’d just said.

“I asked if you were feeling better enough for me to swing by. I’ve missed you a bunch,” he said. She smiled slightly, then blew her nose. She shook her head, though he couldn’t see that.

“Not tonight. I’m going to sleep, couldn’t give you much attention. And I’d hate to get you sick,” she said.

“You’re going to get me sick anyway, honey. I’m pretty sure the germs stay around even when you get better,” he countered.

“I feel so gross though. I just got off a plane, I feel like crud,” she whined a little. She sniffled for effect. “I’d really just like to sleep. I barely talked to Annie when she picked me up.”

“All right,” he said, sounding disappointed, and maybe upset. Something about his tone struck her the wrong way. Moderation, she told herself. He could be disappointed. He wasn’t being unreasonable, and he hadn’t said anything. Her blood pressure rose nonetheless. She felt too tired to be stressed.

“Look, I’m feeling really sleepy, and I still need to eat, so how about I let you go?” she asked rhetorically. “Give me a call tomorrow.”

“Okay then, love you,” he said, hopefully catching her shortness.

“I love you, too,” she said, ending the call. Her tummy grumbled. She could make a TV dinner. It wouldn’t compare to the food in Brazil, but she was a little queasy anyway, despite her need for food. She went to the kitchen, heated up a cheesy cannelloni dinner, and ate it when it was ready. After that she returned to the living room and laid back on her couch. She enjoyed the quiet of her apartment. It was peaceful, calm, and easy to drift off, back to sleep.

JANIE VOLLMER, THE NEXT DAY, SNUGGLED ON HER COUCH

Janie slept into the next morning, woken up by her freezing feet. She groggily got up, sniffling with snot. Her throat was still tight, but her head felt a lot clearer. All in all, she did feel better. She checked the time, saw that it was just before nine, then went to the bathroom for the morning. When she had done her business, she headed back for the living room and collapsed again on her couch. She laid there in the quiet again, thinking about sleeping some more. She drifted in and out for the next few moments, then sat up. She didn’t want to sleep really. She’d lied to Annie when she picked her up. Janie had slept quite a bit on the flight. And then most of the ride home. And last night. She’d slept too much. It was making her sleepy.

She turned on the TV and flipped through the stations until she found Cartoon Network. She left it there, showing some cartoon she didn’t recognize and forced herself to get up from her couch. She went to the kitchen and made an instant oatmeal packet for breakfast. It was going to take some time to get used to the food at home again.

She watched a couple cartoons while she checked her Facebook and email, and texted with a couple of her friends. She sent Rick a text that she was looking forward to seeing him that evening and how much she loved him. Hint: it was lots.

After she’d handled social obligations, she relaxed while she played some Mass Effect on her 360. After an hour she started to feel unbearably sleepy again, so she switched off the game and laid out on her couch to nap while some more cartoons played on the TV.

Janie slept for most of the morning and into the afternoon. When she woke up, and saw it was near 4pm, she felt so bad. Half her day was gone thanks to this stinking cold, and she never got days off...she bit her lip and fumed. She silently calmed herself and just got up. She grabbed a fruit snack bar out of her pantry. Then repeated her morning, except she forewent another round of Mass Effect and cartoons for episodes of the many recorded shows in her DVR.

Annie called her in the early evening, soon after she would normally get out of work, and just after Janie had started unpacking. Janie sighed, figuring she should speak to her sister and let her know she was okay. It was surprising Annie had any other friends given how much she called Janie. And Janie just wasn’t in the mood to feed Annie’s ego right now, which could happen at the drop of a hat. She’d kicked drugs. She’d overcome. So had Janie when she was even younger. 16...

Janie sighed away her grumpiness and answered. She loved her sister, flawed history and all.

“Hey,” Janie said.

“Hey,” Annie replied. “How are you feeling?”

“Better, I think,” Janie replied. “I slept a lot today. I barely even remember you leaving last night. I slept all the way thru to this morning, got up for like an hour, then fell asleep again on the couch.”

“Well, that’ll make you feel better,” Annie said. “You’re sick, you should rest. When do you go back to work?”

“Two days, then I work Friday, and I’m off for the weekend,” Janie said. “This vacation improves at the end. Me like if me feel better.”

“I’m off Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday this week. We should hang out.”

“Definitely. You’re welcome to come by tonight if you want. Rick said he was going to come by too and check on me. You looked at the pictures, right? I think I remember that.”

“Yes,” Annie replied. “I may wait until tomorrow night though. I’m hoping I can save a little energy tomorrow. The kids are excited for the long weekend I guess. They’ve certainly been energetic. As long as you’re okay though. And Rick is coming by?”

“For sure,” Janie said. She yawned. “But I think I am going to lay down again. I still feel a bit...lazy.”

“Yeah, you do that. Rest, work, and we’ll hang out Saturday or Sunday. Text me or something, just to let me know that you’re still doing okay,” Annie said. “Love you. Bye.”

“Love you too,” Janie replied. She felt bad. It wasn’t untrue that sometimes Annie annoyed her, but still...she’d just been getting flustered so much since getting home. This cruddy cold was making her a crabby, emotional mess. She needed to relax. Of course, she supposed she’d been doing that all day. She rubbed her itching eyes.

Rick texted soon after that he was on his way. Janie smiled happily. He did something magical to her. She hadn’t accepted how much she missed him until now. She was looking forward to seeing his tall, dark, handsome face, and feeling his arms around her. He’d be so warm. Like a furnace. And so sweet to her. Mmmm...her baby...

RICK SMITH, THAT WEDNESDAY EVENING, OUTSIDE JANIE’S APARTMENT

Rick was nervous and excited as he stood outside Janie’s front door, waiting for her to answer the knock. She hugged him hard, and they shared a long, thrilling kiss. She immediately returned to her blanket on her couch.

She looked better than he’d expected from the cold she’d described. Her sinuses were a little puffy, and she was a little pale but otherwise she looked as healthy as a horse. She may have even put on a little weight on vacation, which wasn’t a bad thing. He didn’t know or care. He was just happy to see Janie. He presented the Blu Ray proudly.

“Oh, baby!” she exclaimed, before hacking up something in her chest. She hugged him again, from her couch this time, but just as hard. She was super into Del Toro. It was so sexy.

“Here, check out these photos,” she said, handing him her phone. “I got some really good shots on the DSLR too.”

The scenery was pretty, and the people. Janie had some natural talent at photography. Another sexy thing about her. Everything was sexy about Janie.

Rick took a seat in her recliner and she told him every last detail about her trip. All the restaurants, all the conversations, everything. He tried to keep up, but some of the story was boring, especially her long descriptions of places and people she’d met. There weren’t very many interesting parts. For as good of a photographer as she was, she was just barely a passable storyteller. He tried to be a good, attentive boyfriend. He tried to join the conversation whenever he had some input. He hadn’t been on a vacation since his family had gone to Disney...World? In Florida. He thought about looking it up on his phone, then did so. Yep. He was right.

“So what do you want to do tonight?” she asked, possibly irritated. He shrugged, and locked his phone. They both thought for a second in a quiet peace. “You want to watch the movie?”

“If you want to, I figured you’d want to watch it,” he said. She considered the Blu Ray in her hand and frowned slightly in disapproval.

“Meh. Not tonight. I’m excited to see it. Just not feeling an action movie right now. I feel like watching something...I don’t know. We could watch...”

She flipped her head upside down over her couch arm to scan her movie collection as Rick waited. He worked up the nerve to go through with the proposal.

“Well, before we decide and get into anything, I’d like to propose something real quick. Just so you can think about it,” he said.

“What’s up?” she replied, still looking for something to watch.

“I missed you so much, you know. You already know that, I mean,” he began. “But I also missed your apartment. Your things. Not just your awesome TV and the movies and the video gaming, but your couch, your kitchen, your place. This is home to me as much as my place is. It’s silly that we pretend like that isn’t true. Bluntly, I want us to look and consider a joint apartment...as soon as our leases are up, of course. That’s not very long for either one of us, but it’s long enough we can look.”

Janie sighed, and lifted her head. She looked uncomfortable.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. She stared off into her couch.

“Nothing, just thinking,” she replied. He didn’t know how to take that.

“Thinking good, thinking bad?”

“Thinking bood,” she said with a slight smile. It faded quickly. She frowned. “I don’t know if I’m ready, Rick.”

“Well...I’m sorry to bring it up then,” he said, disappointed and a little embarrassed. “Any reason?”

“Ummm...” Janie sighed, looking even more uncomfortable. “Nothing specific. You’re...I love you so much...but there’s...I just...would you accept just no...for now?”

She was pleading.

“If that’s all you can give me, I guess...I have no choice?”

“It is right now,” she said. She looked like she was going to cry. “I’ve got to think about it, that’s all...”

“Sure,” he said, disappointed. He somehow hadn’t planned for a no. He rarely asked for things, though that had nothing to do with it. He wasn’t expecting...but she’d...now he felt uncomfortable and a little sad. He thought of the nights without her. It wasn’t just this trip. They should have moved in together a year ago. He’d known then too. He was sick of it. He couldn’t stop the raw emotion from infecting his voice. “It silly that I still come over here like we just started dating. You compartmentalize, and you put up walls, and I’m tired of it, baby...When you were away I was going fucking insane. I wanted to see you so badly...sigh...I wasn’t expecting no. Sorry. I should have, and it’s not fair to be upset. That’s how I feel. Sorry.”

Janie was looking at him, dumbfounded. Her expression turned to anger as he finished his outburst. Even then it was like having a squirrel mad at him.

“I compartmentalize...” she huffed and fumed. “That is so unfair. How dare you say that?! Do you know what I’ve been thr...oh! I’m trying not to be a bitch right now, but you just pissed me off, Rick. I’m not comfortable with the idea right now. I have my reasons. You wanted to bounce your idea off me for consideration, so expect a no!”

“You’re right! I said I was sorry!” he exclaimed, feeling the illogical need to defend himself.

“And I know you weren’t trying to hurt my feelings, but it did. I know I have issues, but I try really, really hard,” she said. She started to cry. “This cold has me so emotional, I don’t mean to cry! I try, Rick!”

He got up quickly and went to her couch. She moved her legs for him to sit down, then sat forward to hug him. It was awkward, so she broke the hug, swung around, and hugged him after she’d sat up.

“I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings,” he said apologetically as he held her tight. She sniffled, and then blew her nose into a tissue.

“I know,” she said quietly. “It’s this cold, really. You know I don’t get upset like this. Especially about something silly like...” she said, and sobbed a little more before composing herself a little. “Can we talk about something else? I’m getting really upset, and it’s not entirely your fault. I can’t handle this right now. Let’s watch something on Netflix, like a funny show. Parks and Rec. Something silly.”

“Okay, sure,” he said. They separated and Rick flipped the Blu Ray player on, then over to Netflix. They found their silly show, and watched. Rick crossed his arms, sat back in his chair, and didn’t laugh.

JANIE VOLLMER, THAT SAME EVENING, STILL ON HER COUCH

Janie slowly calmed down as they got into the show. Comedy helped her pack away negativity. She got quiet and zoned out in her phone at first, then locked it and just enjoyed the show. She laughed. Rick was quiet too, and obviously uncomfortable, like he was stepping in a minefield. She hadn’t done anything wrong, so she didn’t feel bad. Still, she didn’t want their first night back together to just be a fight while she was sick. So when she had put the upset away, she made some room on her couch.

“Come snuggle me,” she invited. Rick looked at her, and silently complied. He sat, and she laid up against his big, strong chest. He smelled like work, but she enjoyed his scent nevertheless. He pet her hair, and held her. So warm. Her fever was going, but not gone, and it was just what she’d needed. She felt so relaxed. She stretched instinctively, feeling a pleasant, comforting warmth sweep through her. She smiled and lifted her head to Rick. It felt good, and sent a little thrill down her spine, so she gave him another one, longer this time. She kept kissing him, both of them quickly losing interest in the show.

Janie didn’t know what came over her, she just went with it. Emotions, the fever, the perfect way to makeup, this nice relaxing feeling sweeping through her. She hadn’t seen Rick in a week, and he smelled like work...perfectly primed to set her off. Her hand ran over his chest, feeling him. As she became more and more excited, smelling and feeling him, she moved her and down to his crotch to press at his cock through his jeans. He took the hint, and met her when she began to kiss him. His hand kneaded her boobs roughly, as he liked to do, and she winced and grabbed his hand to let him know. He relaxed his hand, and she nodded quietly to him as they kissed. Her boobs were sensitive. But she didn’t stop. They locked tongues, and she guided his hand from her boob to her crotch. Her...pussy...trilled.

She untied her pants, and let him slide his fingers down over her panties. The thrill increased. He felt her moisture, and almost immediately slipped his finger under the side of her panties. Her clit delighted at his touch, excited, sensitive, and slick. She felt plain slutty, and it was making her even hotter. She never felt like this. Sex wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t her favorite thing. She really, really didn’t like being naked. It felt too...open. And she didn’t think she was very good. Rick swore she gave the best head he’d ever had, and he obviously enjoyed her body, but...he was just nice. She figured she could be a hag, and he’d go along with it.

Her pants felt a little tight trying to pull them off. Obviously, some of the hearty eating in Brazil had stayed with her. He laid back on her couch and she slid to her knees on the floor nearby. She undid his jeans as she reached into her panties and teased her clit. She enjoyed the smell of his cock, then licked up and down his shaft, exciting him. She grinned sheepishly at him. He smiled and rolled his head with joy. She thought he was so sexy when she was going down on him. The pleasure she brought. Apparently she was good at it. It could actually get her off sometimes. She took him in her mouth and plunged it deep in her throat first, focusing past the gag reflex, then drew up to tongue and suck at the head. His cock tensed in her mouth. She reached up and ran her hands over his chest. She tasted a little precum bubble at the...ohhh!

Janie spit out his cock, and pumped at her hand as she came wildly. Absolute bliss coursed through her. She almost curled up into a ball as she hunched over, clinching her fingers and thighs. She looked up as she caught her breath, grinning with pleasure. He was looking down at her, stroking himself. He was smiling.

“Feel good?” he asked. She nodded, and tossed her hair back with her hand. She stood, and slipped off her pajama shirt then pulled her panties down until they dropped from the floor. Her big nipples immediately stiffened in the cool air and she shivered. She tugged at his jeans, and pouted. He got the message, undid them, and kicked them off along with his underwear. She sat down on his thick cock and started to pump. The relief was amazing. She hadn’t really realized just how horny she was. Damn...

His hard and soft body felt wonderful against her. She felt warm and happy. She pushed her big boobs in his face. He dutifully squeezed, licked, and sucked at her skin. She shivered, and moaned. She hadn’t realized how wound up she was, or how sore. From traveling, she supposed. She relaxed in his hands, and melted onto him. She easily reached an orgasm, and lazily enjoyed his cock in her as she came.

Afterwards, she briefly rested against him, then lifted up. She pulled at his hand to get up off her couch. He stood, looming over her, and then kissed her. He fingered her clit slowly and softly, reacting to her quick, sensitive breaths and movement when he touched her. She enjoyed it still, and pulled herself off his fingers when he started to get a little rough for her. She guided him by the hand to her bedroom. She laid down, and spread her legs, playfully drawing her fingers up through her slit to ready herself again for him. She was gushing wet. He delightfully buried his face in her pussy. She yelped at the sudden, intense sensation, but quickly relaxed as he slowed his laps.

“Slowwww,” she whispered, stroking his hair. She stared at the ceiling, feeling absolutely wonderful. Rick tongued his way right on top of her pleasure button, she could barely think. She’d never been this horny, never. Sex wasn’t like this for her. But her baby...her sweet Rick...the sensation...she came all over his face, pushing his mouth into her crotch. He made a noise and started vigorously flicking his tongue inside her...it was intense and gooood...but way too much. She pushed at him when her orgasm subsided to sensitivity and gentle, pleasant waves of afterglow. Three times now. That was their record from over a year ago. She needed to go on vacation more often! Feeling just great, she eagerly accepted him as he climbed atop her and pushed himself in.

They fucked for the next hour, occasionally breaking to recover or give Rick a second to hold out, trying to delay so he could cum with her. After they had swapped back and forth between top and bottom on the bed, they got up and Rick pushed her face first over onto the bed. She pulled her knees up onto the edge, evening out her pussy to be level with his cock. They came together, and she almost screamed as she came violently against him. Her orgasms tonight were insane. She shivered and giggled with warm, comforting bliss. He came well inside her, and she immediately felt like she needed to pee. A thin rope of cum clung to her pubic hair and his cock head, hanging there when he pulled back. She sluttily lapped it up, enjoying the taste and texture of his cum mixed with her...it was a perfect nightcap to the passion.

They laid out and snuggled in her bed. She drifted in and out of sleep. After several minutes of the lazy, pleasant comfort, she kissed him, and headed off to the bathroom. She couldn’t ignore the need to pee any more. After she was done, she went back to the living room to pick up her clothes. She pulled everything back on. Her brain remained adrift in her hazy, happy cloud. Her clogged sinuses didn’t bother her as much, and her throat had stopped hurting as much. She just felt lazy and content.

Rick got up too and stripped down to just his boxers. He met her in the living room. They kissed, and he started up the 360. He pulled up State of Decay,and immediately continued the game. She didn’t care, she felt way too good. She just laid out on her couch and thought about Rick’s offer again.

He was right, she did compartmentalize a lot. Not that he had a right to judge. Or did he? She wasn’t sure anymore. Thinking about him was just happy. She loved her Rick. Mmmm...

She hardly thought about her and Annie anymore...not about the past a least. It was a painful set of memories. She closed everything off that stressed or upset her. She couldn’t take it. She worked a lot. That was stressful enough. Work was one thing, her family was one thing, her and Rick were one thing. She felt oddly calm and cool with that. She didn’t care if it was because she was feverish or because she had just fucked herself silly, but she enjoyed the rare moment of relaxation.

Still, he barely knew Annie. And had only met her family twice, each time at Thanksgiving. She had friends that she liked to go out with, but they barely knew anything about her work or Rick. He’d only met them a couple times as well. She bit her lip and twisted some hair, considering them...her and Rick...

If nothing else, life had taught her that one person could ruin everything, so it was never a good idea to put that much trust in them. Her mom dying had been a life-destroying event. Her dad dying had been a life-destroying event. Her sister had destroyed a large amount of both their lives. She supposed they’d both rebound okay, but...it wasn’t like Janie loved to work all the time. It was just what she did. She’d been doing it for a while, and it worked. And now he was asking her to deal with this...he was literally asking for a place in her home...could she trust him? She studied Rick, and he almost glimmered for her. She did love him a lot...and he was just the sweetest partner you could ask for...normally...when he wasn’t being a butt...Janie smiled to herself, and relaxed again. She locked her phone, then turned her attention to his playing.

“Hey, when you get a second, pause it,” she said. He nodded, then paused immediately. He looked at her, smiling.

“What’s the happenings?” Janie put her phone to sleep and sat up. She took a deep breath.

“I wanted to talk about your proposal again,” she said. “I’ve been thinking about it since earlier...we already made up, but I’m sorry again.”

“I’m sorry too.”

“So I’ve been thinking about it, and I considered it again.You’re so wonderful, baby, and I love you. You’re here with me when you’re off as much as anywhere else. Every day, every hour, we spend together brings me so much happiness. I had some stupid things happen to me as a kid, and I use that as an excuse sometimes just to not have to be this close with people. You’re an example of someone that makes me ashamed of myself for doing that,” she continued, tearing up a little. She wiped her eye. “That’s a cheesy line. I’m sorry. But I mean it.”

“No, it wasn’t. That was sweet. Thank you. I love you too. You make me happy all the time too,” he said, getting up from the chair. He hugged her, and sat down next to her. She laid against him, hugging him for a second, then sat back up to continue.

“Sorry about that. Anyway, I agree that what we have is special. You didn’t ask me to marry you. We’re just looking for a place together, right?” she asked. He nodded. She sighed.“Not a big deal. Not a big deal. If anyone is going to try to intentionally screw me...financially...I don’t think it’s you. So let’s start considering. It’s a not a yes. I just want to see if we can work together on this. If we can, then I don’t see a reason why not.”

“Wonderful!” Rick exclaimed. He hugged and kissed her. His strong hands and arms were sexy powerful. She found herself thinking about seeing if he was up for round two...or seven or whatever they were up to at this point. But then again, she was still really tired. And really emotional right now. And being a little skanky...she turned a little red, but relaxed in Rick’s hug.

“I thought you’d like to hear that. Can we not jump in tonight though? I don’t want to interrupt the game, and I’m sleepy. I’m going to lay out in a minute and probably pass out,” she requested.

He nodded happily. “Of course. We don’t have to do anything tonight,” he said. “I still think it’s a great idea, but let’s move at your pace on this. I was just excited earlier, you don’t have to come out of any comfort zone you don’t want to.”

“We can look tomorrow,” she said as he stood and returned to the chair. “I really just don’t feel like looking tonight.”

He nodded.

“And know this isn’t a no,” she forced herself to say, though something told her whatever Rick wanted to do...she shook her head and relaxed. He nodded somberly.

“I understand,” he said, starting the game again. Janie double-checked herself before she stretched and laid out, making sure she was sure that this was something she wanted to do. Something seemed really wrong, but...it wasn’t Rick...no, just a feeling...whatever. She pushed the nagging thought out of her mind, and resolved herself to go with Rick down this path wherever it led. She flipped on her phone again and returned to mindless browsing.

* * *

Janie woke up in the middle of the night. Her TV was blank, just at the input screen. Rick was passed out in the chair. She still felt half-asleep, and sat up with a groan. Her head was a brick. She checked her phone to see how late it was.

“Hey,” she said, loud enough to stir Rick. She repeated herself, and he woke up a little. “It’s late. Let’s go get in my bed.”

Her mouth was ridiculously dry. And her stomach grumbled. She got a glass of water from the tap, and a snack bar from the pantry, then went to the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed, set her alarm, and checked her email while she ate the bar, then washed it down with half the glass. She took another couple gulps too, finishing it, then laid down and let Rick snuggle her. She drifted back to sleep.

Then woke up halfway some time later. She wasn’t sure what time it was, nor did she care. Her stomach was growling, that was all that mattered. She needed to eat. She half-consciously parted from Rick, threw off the sheet, and got up. She plodded mindlessly into the kitchen and dug into another snack bar. Then another. She washed it down with a glass of milk. Then another. And another. She poured some water too, and drank that. She pulled her rocky road ice cream out of the fridge, and scarfed it down. She gorged and gorged, barely thinking of it in her sleepy, fuzzy head. When she woke a little, she immediately felt like she was about to drift off again. After she’d sated herself, she returned to lay down with Rick. Her stomach gurgled and chugged through her feast. She nodded off again to sleep.

RICK SMITH, THURSDAY, IN THE BEST BED IN THE WORLD

Rick woke to a surprising yelp by Janie the next morning. His fuzzy head got a fresh, healthy dose of adrenaline, and his eyes rounded the room until he found Janie beside him. She was holding her hands against her chest, pressing into her soft bosom. She looked very concerned.

“What’s going on?” he asked as he put a hand on her back. It was wicked hot to the touch. She didn’t relax. “Are you in pain?”

“No...” she said. Rick could feel her heart beating. She was a little shaky. “No pain. But this is not normal...at all. I thought I was going crazy for a second... I don’t even know how to react really. Trying to calm down right now.”

“It’s okay,” he said, rubbing his hand against her back. “What’s happening?”

“My...boobs!” she said, dropping her hands. One nipple stood, both thick and fat through her pajama top. Her breasts looked a little bigger than he remembered, a bit actually. But it was hard to tell. Depending on the angle, breasts could look big, they could look smaller. Breasts were great optical illusions.

“Should I be concerned?” she asked him, snapping him out of his half-asleep musings. She reached up and cupped them again. She winced, and her eyes widened. “Mmmm...they’re sensitive!”

“I think they are...maybe...I mean, not to hurt you feelings,” he started, grimacing at the awkwardness. “But you look like you ate healthy in Brazil. It looks good. Just...um...are you concerned?

Janie didn’t show any notice of his statement about her weight. She just lifted her head, looked at him, then bit her lip as she stared off, thinking. Her steely expression slowly melted as her eyes lost focus. Her jaw relaxed, and the corners of her mouth lifted just enough to make her look...content. She lifted and squeezed her breasts softly.

“Whoa...” she said with a sigh. She laid back with another. “That was weird. I’m okay...I’m calm. It’s nothing. I’m just...I put on weight. You’re right.”

“I wasn’t trying to you know...call you fat. I have to make it clear that was not my intention. Really sorry. Just trying to comfort...” he said. She interrupted him with an amused giggle and shook her head. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her breasts bounced free. She lazily scratched at her tummy, stretching and sinking into the bed. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. I just feel really good all of a sudden,” she said. She giggled. “Sorry. I still feel cruddy, but it’s like...mmm...I don’t know how to describe it. Like when you make me cum. The glow.”

He sang the song from The Last Dragon. She opened her eyes and laughed. She stroked his face, and felt at his shoulders, squeezing. It was good to see her in such a good mood.

“You sure you don’t want to go to the hospital?” he asked.

“No, I’m okay. I just woke up, freaked out about...” she replied, rolling to her feet. She wobbled, unbalanced. “Whoa, the boobs, forgot about those. Freaked out about nothing.”

“What?” he asked, chuckling. He coughed. His throat was feeling tight and itchy. Janie opened the bedroom door. “Where are you going?”

Janie stopped and looked at him like he’d woken her up from a dream. She thought for a moment, then shook her head and smiled.

“Food. I’m starving,” she said, stretching and scratching at her hair. It went everywhere in a kinky mess. “Sorry, still so sleepy. My head feels soooo much better though.”

Her big tits shook with the motion. Her shirt easily lifted enough to show off her pudgy little tummy. She didn’t pull it down, but instead patted her tummy. “I do feel fat. I don’t know why I’ve been so hungry since I got back. Maybe I’m pregnant!”

“Well, I’m glad you’re feeling better,” he asked, smiling politely along with her laugh. Now that he looked at her she was looking a little...heavy. Even more than he’d meant to convey to her. It wasn’t much, thin layer of marbling, just adding to her curves in all the right places, but she looked...her boobs...just wow. It was a sight for sore eyes. He was so glad for days off.“Um...so you feeling a bit more energetic?”

“Yes and no. I think my fever’s breaking and it’s making my head feel so...good. I just feel lazy though. Kinda wanna just lay around all day today...with my sweet boyfriend...can we eat while I tell you how much I love you?”

“Yeah,” he said. She was up almost before he finished. He followed her to the kitchen.

“Was I saying something? Feel like I spaced,” she asked as she opened the pantry. She pulled out the box of oatmeal, and started to fix a bowl.

“You were going on about your love for me,” he said, smiling. “But I think you got your point across. Other than that, you were telling me how much better you feel.”

“Yeah, I guess I was done...” she said, thinking as she ate the oatmeal. “I think there was something else. It’s right on the tip of my tongue. I don’t know. Guess it wasn’t important.”

She scratched her at her breast as she set about making another bowl of instant oatmeal.

JANIE VOLLMER, THURSDAY EVENING, IN HER APARTMENT

Janie...ate. She kept munching on food throughout the day, interrupting herself during a video game and both of them during Pacific Rim to go get another snack from the kitchen. She was absolutely ravenous. When they went out for lunch, she insisted on getting five burritos in addition to an enchilada plate. It was delicious and cheesy and so tasty. Rick seemed a bit concerned, but she paid, so he could go...whatever...f himself.

She made Rick stop at the grocery store so she could pick up a lunch for work the next day. There were so many things that looked absolutely scrumptious to her. She almost gobbled down the entire sampler plate of artisan cheeses in the deli. Then, since they were already there, she decided to pick up a couple other things. A few boxes of snack bars, some more ice cream, some fresh fruit and veggies, frozen dinners, bread, cheese, the works. She grabbed a roaster package of old deli-made burritos that had been marked down on the way out. She loved burritos! The bill set her back a good $300. Food prices had gone up!

She ate all the burritos on the way home, humming happily to herself. She felt so good! She had to slow herself down several times while eating, to catch her breath and let the food get through her esophagus. She plowed through every one like a literal beast, smacking and nomming as she did. When they got home, she helped Rick bring in the groceries, but when they were in, she ignored putting them up. She threw away her trash, undid her about to burst jeans, and flopped out on the couch lazily. Rick put up the groceries, dutifully, like the sweet, strong, powerful...mmm...

When he was done, he joined her in the living room. They watched some TV, and then another movie. All the while, Janie kept snacking.

And Janie....changed. She lazed around the living room with him. At some point she decided to fully kick off her jeans as they tightened against her thickening thighs. Shortly, she was fidgeting with her panties as they tightened against widening hips, and dug into her soft, pillowing rump. Her body churned through the food, giving her a high of satisfaction in addition to the silly cloud that had encircled her brain. Her already fat tits swelled and belled. Her nipples thickened, lengthened, and throbbed excitedly in the cool air of the apartment.

Rick had slipped into a nap of his own as the movie wound down, leaving her heated up with no one to comfort her. She felt lonely. She felt like she needed someone near her. She was such a sad, lonely little girl...with a hungry pussy. She rubbed her thighs together. She was getting hot. Really...fucking...hot. Her pussy was as squishy as it was the night before. Electricity jolted throughout her as she mashed at her clit and moaned softly. She played with a soft, sensitive, heavy titty. She came and squirmed in orgasmic bliss, heaving for breath. She felt so wonderful! She hugged herself and played with herself and licked herself as she rounded and softened. It was heaven!

RICK SMITH, THURSDAY EVENING, HELL

Rick woke up feeling even sicker than that morning. The Blu Ray was playing over and over, annoying the piss out of him. He raised his throbbing head grumpily and looked at Janie. She was staring blankly at the TV screen, eyes glass and unfocused, a slight smile glued to her face. She looked pale and sick and for a moment he couldn’t tell if she was breathing. It creeped the Hell out for a moment, and caught his attention. He woke up.

“Honey?!” he asked, worried. He winced at twinge of pain in his skull, and how tight his throat had gotten. The gorilla in the room struck him. It didn’t even make sense how much she’d grown. All that food she’d been scarfing like nobody’s business...he could barely remember leaving the grocery store. He’d just wanted to get home and sleep. His head spun, realizing just how sick he was. The air was freezing, and his throat throbbed. He was sick too. Same thing she had...and look at her...

Janie had always had a thin layer of fat across her stomach, but she had always carried the most weight in her chest, if anywhere. Now, everywhere had filled out. She looked wider, she looked softer, and she was bursting out of every curve. Her face was rounder and softer than he remembered. She still wasn’t fat, but she’d definitely hit husky. At least for her petite frame. Her tits were fat and bloated, and her nipples distended. They looked delicious.

“Yeah?” she asked, looking slowly up at him. Her lips were blushed with red, and her skin looked as soft and smooth as a pillow. Creamy. Her eyes remained wide and docile, just studying him, moving up and down his body. “Rick?”

“Stop!” he shouted, freaking out. He tried to calm himself a bit, for her sake, but he wasn’t doing so well. He was suddenly very, very concerned what she’d brought home with her. “Janie, you’re...look at you! You look really good, I promise, but...I don’t even know how to explain this. You’re just bigger.”

Janie didn’t answer. She just sat there, staring blankly at him. She shivered as she did something to one of her breasts that apparently felt really good. He didn’t know how to react to any of this. It was so weird. Maybe he was delusional from the fever. Something.

“Are you going to say something? It’s okay, or I’m feeling weird? Anything?” he asked. She obviously heard this time. Her eyes lowered, and she furrowed her brow with a pout as she thought.

“I...feel...good...” she said, slowly and with some obvious difficulty. “I...feel...gooood...”

“What the fuck?!” he asked. He quickly grabbed his shoes and started to pull them on. Janie responded by openly sliding her hand into the front of her panties. Her mouth dropped open as she gave a deep, guttural moan. She pulled her hand back up, juice literally dripping from her fingertips. She smiled mischievously at Rick, then returned her hand to her crotch. She pulled her wet panties to the side, snapping the band at last. Her pussy glistened, and her scent flooded his nose.

Rick stopped putting on his shoes, and just watched. It didn’t make any sense. As he watched, she returned to her breast-play with even more vigor, pulling, twisting, and teasing her nipples. She closed her eyes, laid back, and just moaned, moaned, moaned into a quivering orgasm.

She laid there, panting, for a moment, but otherwise still. Rick pulled away his attention, finished putting on his shoes, and then started to look around for somebody’s keys. Anybody’s. Janie slowly climbed to her feet, obviously having some difficulty. She kept falling down, unbalanced, giggling every time. She ungracefully threw herself at him. Her weight took him off guard and they went to the floor. She pulled herself atop him and ground her crotch against him, chewing on and breathing hotly into his ear.

“Fuck...me,” she said, stretched between her nibbles. He didn’t know whether to fight her off or go with it. Rational thinking said she was sick, now in some sort of oblivious delirium, and needed to get to a doctor...a hospital. But...something primal said she was a hot (literally and subjectively), horny woman rubbing herself against him and telling him to fuck her. And she was his girlfriend. All the signs said go and stop at the same time. She repeated herself, “Fuck. Me. Please.”

It was REALLY hard to say no. He was REALLY hard. Something about her smelled delicious now that she was so close. Everything felt so surreal...

He kissed her down the neck, onto the shoulders, drug his tongue down her tit and flicked it around a fat, hard, freaky long nipple. She squealed pressed the tit against his face, almost smothering him with its flesh. He dug a hand into her crotch and sucked. An unexpected, heavy, phlegmy sweetness entered his mouth, and slimed down his throat before he had time to react. Janie came at the same time, quaking violently as it swept through her, and he had to prop her up as her eyes rolled up in her head. She moaned long and loud and from the very back of her throat. It was all enough to snap him out of his lustful fervor. He pushed her to the side, and she obeyed, crawling slowly and exhaustedly from atop him.

He climbed to his feet, spitting whatever she’d just leaked out of her tit into his mouth. But he’d already swallowed whatever it was. His throat burned. He looked down at Janie. She was looking up at him from around her ass, knees down, hips up, with a blooming, glistening slit for him to enjoy. He licked his lips, then ignored the urge. He needed to think with his head, not his dick. She’d gotten him so worked up, and she smelled so...that taste...sweet...he kept thinking about it.

“Mooooo!” she moaned. Her hips moved wiggled needfully. “MOOOO!!!”

“Shhh!” he quieted her, trying to think through the team-up of his returning, dulling headache and the building urge to flip her over and bury his face in her tit again. What was that?

As if to answer, Janie rolled onto her butt, and spread her legs out across the floor. She relaxed on one arm, reached up another to grab a tit forcefully. She let loose another of her distinctive moans, kneaded, and pulled down her breast to the extra long, extra fat nipple. A small, white droplet formed at the tip, and she squeezed again. The droplet became a thicker gush of yellow-white fluid that rolled down onto her tummy. She looked at Rick, eyes confused and desperate. Rick’s eyes widened in surprise.

“I think...you might have knocked me up,” she said blankly. She quite suddenly moaned/mooed again, surprising herself. She breathed heavily, with a grin plastered on her face. Her eyes betrayed a slight confusion. “What’s happening to me?”

“Come on,” he said, pulling at her arm. She wouldn’t budge. He sneezed into his arm, then tried again. She wasn’t having it. She just kept trying to pull him over. He had to get her to hospital, and definitely...no matter what...don’t drink...His blood pressure went up as he violently tugged at her. “GET UP!”

He succeeded in making her cry out, and he lost the grip on her arm. She fell over in the direction of his pull as he stumbled back. She clutched her arm, and sat on her knees, crying. Rick tried to think through all the confusion. It was impossible. He was losing it. He was so confused...

“STOP! GET UP! WE’RE GOING!” he shouted angrily again, closing his eyes and falling to his knees. She lifted her ass again, offering it his direction, and staring over her shoulder again with tear-filled eyes. She mooed, and drool dribbled from he mouth. His dick was throbbing. She was torturing him. He needed her and her body and her tits. He almost grabbed her by her stupid, dumb hair and made her regret teasing him, but he restrained himself. What was happening to them?

Janie put her head down against the floor, shoved a hand between her legs, and pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy as she grabbed a fleshy tit with the other hand. Rick looked for his phone, or her phone. He saw hers, near the couch. He grabbed it desperately. He couldn’t remember her passcode. He looked back at Janie. She was still going, but from this angle he could see the white dribbling between her fingers. He kneeled beside her, unable to look away from the tit or the fluid itself.

“Unlock your phone. We have to call 911 now. I won’t be able to drive us,” he said desperately, offering the phone. She looked at him dumbly, not understanding. He didn’t have time for this...he threw the phone at the floor. “Just unlock your damn phone for me! I’ll find the number. We’ve got to get to the hospital!”

She looked down at her phone then picked it up. She sat back sideways on her butt, then slowly typed in the passcode. The screen lit up her face and eyes. They looked like glassy saucers of black and brown, her pupils inhumanly wide and doll-like. She kept fiddling with the phone, then looked up at him. She wiped some drool from her mouth.

“Ooh a text from Annie!” she exclaimed. She read it and giggled. She typed something into the device, then locked her phone and tossed it behind her. “I told Annie. Now will you fuck me? Moo!”

“What?” he asked. Nothing made any sense anymore. His mind was a blank. He was about to bury his face in her tit and just suck. She pulled hard on a nipple, and milk spurted onto the floor. She was producing so much. She lifted it up to her own mouth and milk dribbled from the edge of her mouth onto the carpet.

“Suck,” she said after breaking away, milk spilling from her mouth. She licked her lips. “I taste amazing.”

There was no choice for Rick. He got close and lowered his face, eyes locked on his goal. She wrapped a hand around his head, and pulled him easily to her tit. Whatever the stuff was smeared wetly over his mouth. It smelled like sweet, and musky, dairy. He opened his mouth and took a pull. Sweetness flooded his mouth, and oozed down his throat. He kept sucking, unable to stop. Her breath slowed, her eyes narrowed, and she relaxed except for her still masturbating fingers.

Rick grabbed her, and pulled her close, devouring her tit. She mooed calmly and slowly, breathing deep as she filled his mouth and belly. He forgot about the changes. He forgot about being sick. He forgot a lot. There was nothing but him and her tit. It’s peaceful relaxation bathed over him. He wouldn’t let her go. Not until she had emptied herself for him. When one tit began to slow its flow, he grabbed another fat titty, spurting himself with a thin stream before he slurped up her nipple and drank some more. She kept cumming.

His hunger didn’t end at her milk factories, as delicious as those were. As he drank, he knew he needed to cum in her again. And then when ready, again. Again and again. The idea quickly took hold, and before the flow in her tit slowed, he had flipped her over, tugged his pants off and was pushing himself into her hot, slippery pussy. He didn’t go slow, mechanically and methodically bring himself to cum. He poured into her, and the urge was momentarily sated. He felt thirsty and hungry. So he flipped her over again and buried his face in a tit.

JANIE THE COW, SOMEWHERE IN A TIMELESS, ORGASMIC NOWHERE

Rick spent the next orgasmic eternity violently fucking the cow into Janie. She happily accepted. Her mind had long swam in the relaxing glow of endorphins, and the magical calm that never left her. Everything was okay. When her titties became turgid with milk, it didn’t bother her that she lowed and moaned until it was taken care of. Her thoughts became as soft and delicate as her small, curvy body. Years of repressed lust burst free, and lit up her crotch with an irresistible heat. She let her thoughts become baser and baser, not caring that it meant letting go of even the ability to speak.

Time was meaningless. Unless it was now or in the soon to be, she didn’t care nor understand. Rick was a man possessed, filling her hourly with a fresh pungent load of cum. Sometimes he would keep going, urged on by blind, animalistic need. The times in between were moments of eating, milking herself wherever she could, masturbating, and her natural business. And she was only getting more swollen. Her back was already sore from the extra weight. She didn’t stand unless she had to.

Rick would take care of her. Her big strong bull of a man. While she continued to dull and dumb, her mind enslaved by the overwhelming need for his seed, and her body softened and reshaped itself for the express purpose of retrieval, he seemed to be getting stronger and smarter. She couldn’t understand half the words he said anymore, nor could she understand the text or pictures he drew, but he would sometimes bellow to her in his own version of the moo, explaining more complicated concepts in a way she could understand. He was so nice. As long as she fed him, he would fuck her. And either activity was a delight for Janie.

Rick was not gentle to her. He violently thrust against and inside her. If she was not in the right position, he would place his strong hands on her and flip her to where she needed to be. He would throw her to the ground and just have her when he wanted. She just moaned and mooed, letting him know she was a little uncomfortable. Her hips and soft ass gleefully took the punishment. Any sensation was good and everything felt great. Her few thoughts fixated on leaking as much as possible from all possible holes.

She imagined the hopefully many babies to come. She would feed them and raise them, and whatever babies did. She didn’t really care that much. Just the IDEA of babies pressed her buttons in all the right ways. She had always wanted to be a mommy.

Rick had also promised soon he would bring more mates, for both of them. He was so smart. He couldn’t explain his plan to her very well, because she was such a stupid cow, but it sounded complicated. That made it even smarter, right? Janie was beside herself with excitement. She was so proud. So full of his frequent deposits of cum. He was so ambitious. He made her so fucking horny. And now he was asking her for more...to help him spread his wonderful seed. She was sure she could help with that.

Janie was a wonderful breeder.