The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Hand Heart

Chapter 10

One sunday morning, living up to its name with the light streaming in through the bedroom window. I awoke, and knew in an instant that something was different. Something had changed. I shifted position slightly, and felt the cotton sheets dragging roughly across the tip of my morning wood. It felt good, and my throat let out a little grunt of pleasure at the unexpected sensation. Beside me, Clara muttered something incomprehensible in response.

She was beautiful, lying there like the most innocent girl in the world. Her smile was simple, content, and I felt like the luckiest guy in the world every time I saw it. I reached over to cup her small, perky breast with one hand, and saw her mouth open slightly with a faint moan of pleasure. It took only a minute of gentle massage to see her nipples grow hard, and my probing fingers found that she was already wet, wanting me even before she woke. My cock was throbbing, too, begging me to accept her unconscious invitation.

That’s what changed! I suddenly realised, and my manhood twitched in anticipation. Those commands are all gone. It seemed kind of strange to know that I was free, that I could cum whenever I wanted, that there was nothing to stop me fucking my fiancee after weeks of manipulation by self-proclaimed “Master” hypnotist Metamorpheus.

“Hey, honey,” I whispered in her ear, eliciting a half asleep moan from her lips, “I think we’re free to fuck now, whenever we want.” She was still sleeping, half aware of what I was saying, but I highlighted my intent by slipping two fingers inside her. This time her response was immediate, moaning louder and spreading her legs wide as she rolled towards me to lie on her back. I continued to tease with my fingertips; stroking her labia, pinching her nipples, craning my neck to trace a line of kisses across her breast before returning to look into her eyes, or gently bite an earlobe. The foreplay drew on for nearly twenty minutes, but I was in no rush; at some point in that time she finally woke up, and started using her own hands to guide mine.

Eventually she grew impatient and grabbed my ass, pulling me on top of her, “Please,” she moaned, “You’re driving me nuts, please just fuck me, Master,” she ended with a breathless squeek, and I could feel the same demands from my own body.

I turned her head to one side, kissed just below her cheekbone as I replied; “Not yet, dear.” She grunted and thrust her crotch upwards, pressing hard against my abs so I could feel her heat. “Please,” she whimpered again, but I’d had other things on my mind from the moment she called me Master. I knew well what she wanted now, but I also knew what she really wanted, and what she needed most was to feel that I was in control.

“Not just yet,” I lowered my voice, almost growling in her ear, as I fought to overrule my own urges, “What kind of master would I be if I gave you what you asked for, just because I can? You’re going to wait until you can’t hold it back any more, until your whole mind is dominated by lust, and need,” and she moaned again, saying something I couldn’t make out, begging, “And you’re going to stay right on the edge until I tell you to orgasm for me, do you understand?”

I’d swear there were tears in her eyes, but she nodded, and I knew her submission well enough now that I was sure she’d love this torture. As much as I had, in fact, when I’d first been introduced to hypnotic mind control. Now I was the one in charge, I’d draw on my most mind-blowing experiences and give them to her. And, my cock almost painfully hard at the thought of this beautiful, wonderful creature giving herself into my control completely, I finally understood what “Master” had got out of this.

I couldn’t tease her forever, though, as my cock was so sensitive now, threatening to explode at the slightest provocation. “Obey your Master,” I whispered, and again she nodded, “You’re going to suck me off, and when you’ve swallowed every drop, then you can cum. Understand?”

Clara nodded, but she was already moving to obey, dragging the sheets off us and throwing them to the bedroom floor in her urgency. “Yes Mast—” she started, but couldn’t complete the sentence with my cock between her lips. In her eyes, I could see the desperation, the urgent need to know that it wouldn’t be like yesterday, when she’d spent nearly a whole afternoon trying to break down my post-hypnotic prohibition against ejaculation. But now, I already knew it was different, that an email from Metamorpheus late last night had released me.

Her head bobbed down, her tongue circled around the edge of the head, and I shot my load in an instant. And just as I had commanded, she kept on sucking, swallowing down every last drop of my semen, until her own orgasm hit and she threw her head back in an ear-splitting scream of delight.

* * *

That day was amazing. It’s probably the most fun I ever had with a girl; the most fun I’ve had, period. I don’t think I remember waking up with a girl before, my mornings had always been a time where someone regrets the night before, or of getting in each other’s way rushing to prepare for work or school or whatever. But waking her up with sex is a great foundation for a day. Its like we were both filled with this ecstatic glow that lasted the whole day, and any little problems that came up just couldn’t break through that.

Clara went first in the shower, and I soon joined her. I held her close, and then turned her around to wash her back; she leaned forward and put her hands on the wall, grinding her petite ass against my crotch in a way that got me hard again in seconds. I dropped the soap and grabbed her tits, then used her hair to pull her upright. Her breathing accellerated and soon enough she was flushed from more than the hot water; I guess my instincts were spot on, and getting rough with Clara would just make her want more.

She reached down for my cock, stiff now between her thighs, and made to slip it inside her. “Uh-huh,” my hand went from her chest to her wrist, and I pulled away slightly, “Not until your master says so.” We grappled for a moment, and her futile attempts to take control ended with my arm around her, pinning her arms at her side, while my right hand rested on the top of her thigh.

“Please,” she said, and I could tell it was taking some effort to speak.

“Please what?” I positioned my mouth right beside her ear, the place that had made me feel so weak when Master did it.

“Please, Master, please,” she gasped, “Please take me!”

“You enjoy doing what I say, don’t you?” I said, realising that I was echoing words from the stories we both loved so much, making myself intimidating and controlling to bring out the commands that had been dormant in her mind so long.

“Yes, Master,”

“And your body will obey my commands, however much you fight?”

“Yes Master!” she was speaking faster now, squirming in my grasp, her helplessness turning her on even more than the hardness of my cock, pressed close against her.

“You will do anything I say.” It wasn’t a question, and hearing myself talk like that made me shiver with delight.

“Yes Master! Please, Master, please, command me!”

“Then obey this: Orgasm now.” My hand darted down to her clit, but her gasp of shock was so fast, I’d swear I didn’t need to. She was so aroused, so eager to obey, that she would have followed my command without a single touch.

I held her as her body shook, and then carried her back to the bedroom. She said she was too exhausted to stand for a moment, and I figured that’s the biggest compliment a guy could hope for. I left her there to calm down while I finished my shower, and it wasn’t until I closed the door that I realised I’d been so focussed on getting Clara off, I’d ended up not cumming again. I grabbed my shaft and gave it a vigorous shake, my mind on my girlfriend all the time. It didn’t take long to cum, spurting onto the shower curtain, but it felt like I was doing something wrong, breaking some taboo. Weird to think, it was the first time I’d jacked off in more than two months.

* * *

We spent the rest of the morning relaxing, chilling out in front of the TV. While the early morning had been a great start to the day, a fine way to wake up, we were also a bit tired out. That was good, though, it gave us time to catch up on our favourite TV shows, spend time together without thinking too hard about what we’d be doing later. We had no plans for the day, so we could just sit back and enjoy life drifting past without an agenda. The afternoon, we went to the supermarket to pick up something for dinner. I didn’t feel like cooking, so picked up a pack of sweet and sour chicken that would be ready after four minutes in the microwave. Clara had the same idea, but her first choice was a curry. She glanced over and saw I’d picked something too, and immediately put her choice back.

“What have you got there?” I asked, wondering if I should have been paying a little more attention, “Curry sounds good, yeah?”

She blushed a little, and took a couple of steps towards me before answering, “I can’t disagree with what Master chooses.”

“You’re not a doll, Clara. You’re a beautiful and special young woman. And I want to know what you like. I just picked the first thing I know I can cook quickly, that’s not a decision. I don’t want you to ever feel that you can’t tell me what you want. Okay?” I realised I’d been raising my voice slightly, and people were starting to turn towards us.

“I want to obey you,” she pouted, taking my arm.

I kept my voice low, not wanting to be overheard, as I replied. “Well, that can be fun too. But don’t assume an order unless I’m actually giving one.”

“I know,” she gave a little forced smile, “But I think, in some way, I always want to feel like I belong to you. Obeying just a little, even when we do everyday things. Can I have that?”

“Oh, I’m sure we can manage that,” I smiled, and leaned closer to whisper again, “Here’s a command to see you until you get home: No panties.” She blushed bright red, and looked around in a good impression of panic, before ducking into the ladies room. I wondered if perhaps I’d gone too far, and made a mental note to talk more about what she was comfortable with once we were back at my house.

That would have to wait, though, as I had something interesting to check out tonight. For a while now, I’d had something of a routine on Sunday evenings. Sunday was the day new stories appeared on my favourite erotica website, so I’d spend at least some time after dinner checking the list, and reading whatever most caught my interest. The last few weeks, Clara had joined me, sitting on the sofa with her laptop while I was at my desk. To find something else we could enjoy together, on top of all our other shared interests was really great. Tonight, though, tonight would be different. Metamorpheus had promised to write a story with Clara in it, and we were both eager to see what he’d come up with.

* * *

We walked quickly up the drive, and I fumbled with my keys. It was hard to believe we were both so excited about reading a story, of all things. We hadn’t even discussed it, but the look in Clara’s eyes as we shared a glance told me we had the same idea. She was blushing, too, so I assumed she’d followed my order. Just to check, I reached down and lifted her mini skirt, squeezing her bare ass with one hand as she turned to close the front door. Her response was wordless, half way between a deep sigh and a mumble of disjointed syllables, but her enjoyment was clear enough.

“You put dinner in the microwave,” I told her, “I’ll put the computer on. We can read a story together while we wait for it to cook.” She nodded, and there was clear joy in her eyes as she set off to do as I’d said. This was something I’d never expected, but I was pretty sure I’d grow to love the feeling of being waited on by my devoted slave girl.

The computer screen came alive, and I quickly clicked through to the site. I hit the refresh button, and once more. But we were a little early, I guessed, over eager to read something new. I pondered for a second, and quickly thought up a way to keep us both entertained until the story was ready ...