The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Hand Heart

Chapter K

“Do you, Walter Milnthorpe Blake, take this woman ...” this time last year, I thought I’d never hear those words outside a vodka-fuelled nightmare. My gut clenched like I’d swallowed a bowling ball, and I wondered whether anyone would notice a drop of sweat rolling down from my temple. I looked at Clara, too nervous to even meet her eyes, but there was a quiet, confident smile on her lips. With the woman I loved beside me, nothing could go wrong.

She was looking at me with an expression I couldn’t quite place, and I realised I was holding her hand more tightly than I’d intended. I relaxed my grip, smiled, wondered what the problem was. And then she gestured with her eyes, and I turned to see the registrar standing, waiting for a response.

“I ... I do,” I blurted out, suddenly embarrassed. Frozen with nerves when I should have been paying full attention; if I was this bad now, I couldn’t bear to think what I’d be like when it came to the real ceremony. The austere figure nodded, and we continued. Went through the whole ceremony, only stopping at a few points while the guy reminded everyone that vows made today didn’t have any standing in law. I guess there’s some rule or other says they’ve got to remind you. I hadn’t realised it took so much preparation to get two people married, but now I was probably as excited about it as she was, and I couldn’t bear for anything to go wrong on the day.

The rest of the rehearsal went past without a hitch. Well, except for Clara’s father suddenly deciding he objected to the words “love, honour and obey”. No idea why he hadn’t said something earlier, the hotel had even prepared an information pack with scripts in and everything, making sure the whole wedding party were on the ball when it came to filling their part in the ceremony.

“But, it’s practically medieval!” he protested, his toupee vibrating indignantly as he waved a finger in the air. “Like something out of the 18th century! What kind of establishment is this? I thought they took all that nonsense out of the wedding vows years ago, have you not been watching the news?” One of the staff took a step back and mumbled something I didn’t hear, while Mrs Melling (Candice, I think, though I’m still not too familiar with the family’s names) stepped forward and tried to persuade him to not make a scene. He wasn’t going to be stopped though, spinning round and advancing on me.

“That guy says the bride and groom write their vows now, so this is all down to you, right?” I wasn’t sure how to respond. I’m good with words, I’m pretty sure I could scare him, or make him look like a fool, but that just wouldn’t be fair. As important as this wedding was to me, I knew this old guy in a threadbare tux cared about Clara as much as I did, and he was only looking to protect his daughter. And, of course, to start a feud now wouldn’t endear me to the rest of her family at all. “Clara’s a smart girl, she’s made her own career, done better than anyone in our family ever did. She’s the absolute model of a strong,successful woman!”

“—please, Mister—” I started, but he cut me off, almost bellowing now.

“This world’s changed a lot in the last couple of decades, and I’m not going to see my eldest daughter in the hands of some misogynistic jerk! She’s a smart girl, she can make her own choices, and she’s never going to do anything just because a man tells her to. I didn’t raise her to be some repressed housewife. Even for you, son, do you hear that?”

It was Clara who got me out of that moral maze. “Thank you, daddy,” she cut in. “You’re quite right, I’m going to do exactly what I want with my life.” He nodded, rubbed his hands together in a half-second gesture of triumphant satisfaction, while still watching me, expecting some kind of counter argument. “And I’m not going to change my vows just because a man tells me to, even you, Daddy!”

He seemed to deflate, almost like a balloon. After the rest of the rehearsal, which thankfully went smoothly, I found time to shake his hand, and make sure he knew we’re not really upset by his comments. We all want to make Clara happy, after all.

* * *

By the time we got home, it was dark outside. We were both exhausted, but also buzzing with excitement. Soon, we’d be doing it for real, and I couldn’t wait. Neither could Clara, it seemed, she was almost vibrating with tension, but seemed like she was enjoying the feeling.

“Thanks for being nice to my dad,” she muttered, absent mindedly shrugging her jacket off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. “He acts like he owns me, sometimes.”

“I think I might be a bit over protective, too, if I had such a beautiful young lady in my care.”

“Ohh, thank you,” she still blushed at the compliment, which I found endearing. “But the difference is,” I felt her hand moving up the inside of my thigh as she pulled closer, “You do own me. And I think we need to get around to rehearsing the wedding night, too.“

“Really,” I raised an eyebrow as I said, “I thought we said a fortnight of absitnence would get us in the right mood for the big day?” I think her exact words had been something about newlyweds having the night of their lives because they were so desperate for a fuck, but it was near enough.

“Yeah, two weeks tomorrow,” she said, even more passionate than usual as her hand moved up to stroke my erection through the thin fabric of my trousers. “So tonight’s our last chance for a while. Please, Master?” Her voice rose half an octave, and she injected just the right tone to conjure up the image of a naughty child being sweet in the hope of a treat. Some days Clara was totally submissive, wanting to be completely helpless and obedient, while others we were like best friends who might enjoy fucking on an equal footing; but I knew what mood she was in today.

Well, I didn’t need any more invitation. I’d been preparing a little surprise, in any case; slowly getting to grips with the way her mind worked, and what I could achieve with my rudimentary understanding of hypnosis. Now seemed like a perfect occasion to lean a little closer and whisper “Time to obey, Clara doll.”

The change was instant, if you were looking for it. Her lips parted with a moan of arousal. Her excitement was visible in her eyes, but she wasn’t really looking at me as her hands began to unbutton her shirt. It was a really sexy striptease, made all the hotter for me by the knowledge that anything I did now, she wouldn’t even remember. Anything I told her in this state, would be like her own thoughts. “You really, really want to suck me off, don’t you?” I said, hoping this would be a good first test. She didn’t respond, just continued her simple dance as her shirt dropped to the floor. She stepped out of her shoes, and then unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

All that was left now was her underwear, and I wanted to enjoy taking that off myself. The striptease complete, she dropped to her knees, cherry red lipstick glistening only an inch from the bulge in my pants. And then Clara woke up, drew a sharp breath in surprise. The look in her eyes was pure shock as she turned her head up. In a lot of the stories I’d read, the manipulative hypnotist would now ask how she felt, what she was so surprised about. But the expression told me it had gone completely as planned: From her point of view, she’d been teasing me, then I’d said 5 words, and suddenly she was on her knees, nearly naked, with a cock in her face. Maybe she would have enjoyed the helplessness of having to describe it to me, but I gambled on the overwhelming, so quick you can’t think, rush into obedience being more fun tonight.

“I ...” she stammered, a vivid blush spreading across her face as she reached up to unzip my pants, “I really want—” and that was as far as she got before her words were muffled by a mouth full of rigid cock. I knew what she was going to say, anyway. She sucked hungrily, head bobbing forward as she wordlessly tried to get as close as possible. I ran one hand through her hair, looping her locks around my fingers, then held tight to guide her just where I wanted her to be. It wasn’t long before I came, but in that time she didn’t show any desire to back away.

I looked down at her as she knelt there, one droplet of jizz running down her chin, and made an effort to fix that image in my mind. She was beautiful, even with hair in disarray and makeup starting to smudge with her sweat. Especially then. She could be innocent, or regal, dirty, passionate, caring or serious, lustful or nervous. But whatever else she was, however she felt at any time, she would always be beautiful, and she would always be mine. It was a revelation that had come to me a dozen times over the past few months, but that made it all the more profound. I knew then that she was the most important thing in my life, and I could never bear to lose her, no matter what.

After I got my breath back, I turned my attention back to Clara. She was looking just as hot and bothered as before, lying on the couch with one hand stroking herself through her hipster briefs, a damp spot clearly visible. Well, that was all the invitation I needed. In a second I was kneeling between her thighs, pulling her underwear aside and licking, sucking and gently teasing in every way I knew how.

It made me think for a moment just how much my life had changed. I’d always taken pride in knowing how to please a woman, but I’d never thought to actually do these things unless there was something in it for me. Now, I had a girl so deeply submissive that she’d do anything I asked, but I couldn’t take advantage of that if I’d wanted to. Did that make me a bit sub too? Hell no, I knew I was in charge as I brought her to the edge of orgasm again and again, but held back from giving her the release even when she begged and pleaded. No, I knew I had the power here, but it seemed power was even more fun when you use it to let everyone get off.

Eventually.

It was 90 minutes of teasing torment, exploring every part of her wonderful body before I finally gave her permission to cum. It looks like it was worth the wait, as her body shook and unrestrained moans grew so loud I thought the neighbours might hear. Just knowing I could do that to her was enough to push me over the edge, too, and I covered her tits with a thick stream of jizz.

Twenty minutes later, showered and glowing with happiness, she lay beside me and I felt truly blessed.

“Once more, Master?” I turned at the gentle whisper, and raised an eyebrow.

“Well, we’re going to be abstaining soon,” she explained, “And that was so incredible, but I’d love to ... just once more?”

“I’ll do anything you want, Clara, but you should be sure you know what you want,” I realised I was echoing Master’s first words now, and wondered if I was being too cruel, but I continued, “Do you want me now? You only get one chance to say ‘no’ tonight.”

Her lips moved. She didn’t even think, she could see my eyes glittering with a new, more evil, idea, and that was something she’d never refuse. So I rolled over and tied her hands to the bedposts with a length of midnight blue ribbon, held her down with my weight as I started to torment her nipples with my teeth, moving oh so slowly down her body. And then, the cruellest stroke I could bear ...

“Master?” she gasped, barely able to form words as I rolled back to my side of the bed.

I reached over and pulled the blindfold from her eyes. “Look at the clock, my little pet,” I purred, “Midnight.”

Her eyes widened, “No, you can’t! You got me so ... two weeks? You can’t do that!” The words were angry, but her tone was pleading. And I have to admit, that voice got me hard as rock again, and I wanted nothing more than to fuck her senseless right there. But I had self control now, control enough for both of us, and I knew it would be worth the wait when it came to our wedding night.

“I can. I can do whatever I want, and remember, it was you who asked for it.”

I slid out of bed then, and padded over to the computer in the next room. Partly to put myself out of temptation’s way for now, but partly because there’s something I’d wondered as I thought about the choice Master Metamorpheus had given me all those months ago. As Clara drifted off to sleep—hands still giftwrapped so she couldn’t break the vow of abstinence—I returned to the mind control forums, and composed a question for anyone who cared to answer.

Had anyone else found themself changing in a way that wasn’t intended after being hypnotised? Could a Master’s vain attempts to turn me gay have given me a better insight into why a relationship should be balanced? Could it be that without ever intending to, his promise to “take away everything you care about” had instead stripped me of the selfishness that had kept me from experiencing love? It was a deeper question than I’d ever addressed before and by the time it was written, in six convoluted and wordy paragraphs, Clara was already asleep with a smile on her face.

* * *

Epilogue

A fraction under two weeks later, as we sat in my car on the way to the hotel, I explained the question that had been tormenting my mind. She just smiled, and said “So did you get an answer?” in that beautiful, lilting voice.

“Yeah, I did. From lots of guys, in fact. It was staring me in the face, ‘Changing the world, one asshole at a time’. Master isn’t even gay, some guys said. He just got involved with one too many nice girl with baggage from a jerk like me, nobody knows the details really, but He likes to change people. He pushed me to be the best I could be, in a way I’d never think to resist. He changed my world.“

A wry grin was all I needed to tell me she’d already suspected. So we arrived at the hotel, and there was so much to do. Making sure relatives’ luggage was taken to the right rooms, yelling at the staff for a last minute confusion over the colour of the candles. A stag night with my few friends, and a stripper who I couldn’t be less interested in. Then off to my own room, sleeping alone now, and thinking only of the morning.

I don’t think I’d ever intended to find the love of my life. But now she’d found me, and I knew I couldn’t be happier. Everything I ever wanted, just a handful of hours away ...