The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Hand Heart

Chapter 5

I’m always the guy with a smart answer, the guy who knows exactly what to say. That’s one of the reasons I’m so popular with the ladies. I’ve always known I could have anyone I wanted, and that makes it so much easier to act the cool, confident guy they all want. I guess that was before I got hypnotised, though.

Now, somehow I’d ended up caring what this girl, Clara, thought about me. It was more than just getting my leg over, and although I didn’t understand why, I was suddenly doing all the wrong things. Like I’d just got my rocks off sitting in front of the computer while she was making coffee, and I have no idea how that happened. I was just reading some stories—pretty hot stories, I’ll admit—and checking my email, and suddenly I was hallucinating my hypnotist Master Metamorpheus as this perfect redhead. If there’s anyone who could explain something like this and come out looking cool, it would be me. But right now, my mind was blank and empty. Well, I guess twenty seconds after mind-blowing imaginary sex isn’t the best time to test your intelligence, especially while still hungover from the night before.

“Are you okay?” she sounded genuinely concerned. I couldn’t think of anything convincing I could tell her, so I decided to stick with the truth. As little of it as possible, but still the truth. I quickly tapped the print button on the computer, and waited for the story to come out; ”I found a couple of stories for you,” I just hoped she wouldn’t notice the damp spot on my crotch, and I could go get changed while she was reading, “Help you get some idea what gets me off …” I half trailed off, and her gaze flicked down. I felt hot and helpless, like I was blushing from my toes up, spreading through my entire body. My hands were in my lap now, but still she might see something. She giggled a little, and I still didn’t know if she’d seen. Somehow, though, it was like a real-life version of the submissive thrill I got from Master’s writing and emails. Knowing that bad things could happen, that I might even lose an awesome friend, and the girl who I really wanted more than anyone else, and what happened was completely out of my hands … it should be something out of a nightmare, but it was actually turning me on. Again.

After what seemed like ages, but was probably only one hot, humiliating second of meeting her gaze, she turned towards the printer and collected a couple of pages. I breathed a sigh of relief, though I had to try even harder than normal to keep the tentpole in my pants out of sight. I swear to god, its the only time in my life I wondered if having a massive wang might have a downside.

Anyway, she took the pages I’d printed off, and settled down to read the story. I mumbled something about getting a shower, and headed off upstairs. A cold shower didn’t do much to help calm my nerves, but at least I could get some clean clothes. The ever-present hardon was back, sharing this with Clara just reminded me how much control Master had over me. Just thinking about it kept me hard, and I was so tempted to see if I was allowed to jack off now. But I didn’t want to leave Clara sitting alone too long, and if I couldn’t cum then trying would just get me more frustrated. I needed to email Master, tell Him/Her that I wanted out. But I knew that was a decision that would be hard to go through with.

When I got downstairs, Clara had almost finished. I didn’t want to interrupt, but she looked like she was enjoying the story. Maybe she’d understand that I like this stuff, wouldn’t think I was a total freak. It was a lot to hope for, but I guess there’s an optimist in me after all.

“So this is the kind of thing that gets you off?” she put the paper down carefully on the coffee table, and licked her lips. Was that a smile? I was so lucky to find her, and she still wanted to stay, it felt unreal, like a fantasy, the whole situation was like some soapbubble dream that would burst with the wrong word. I just nodded.

“Pretty good writing,” she said, “and a fun story. Trust me, there’s people into stuff a lot freakier than this. And ... I got to say ...” her cheerful, confident demeanour showed a crack for just a moment, and my heart pounded. Was she going to dump me anyway? Tell me she wanted to be Master’s slave along with me? I couldn’t believe either, but whatever it was, she had to steel herself before she could say it. Then a blink, shaking her head, and even though it was only a handful of seconds, the anticipation was killing me.

“You’ve got all these stories,” she said, “Did you know people do this stuff for real? The hypnosis, at least, I don’t think anyone really has a magic ring of mind control or anything.”

“Umm ...” I didn’t know what to say, “On the forums there’s people who are into it for real, even advertising for subjects. I ...” I hesitated. I should have just said “Yes, I’ve done it,” but I didn’t have the guts. Weird fetishes were one thing, another person in our relationship was something else. I’d have to say it, though, and I ran through the words again and again in my head, trying to find the words that wouldn’t make her run away.

“I’ve done it.” She murmured softly, but those three words smashed through my thoughts like a freight train. And then, words almost tripping over each other, the whole story came flooding out like a dam had burst. “It was when I was in college and it didn’t start out like that. I was just getting really stressed out over all the work, and one of my friends, Paul, he was studying psychology or something, said he could help me out, he’d been learning about hypnotism and mesmerism and all that. No, its nothing like that —” I realised I’d clenched my fist at the mental image of some smarmy frat-boy dragging her into this kind of lifestyle, but calmed down a bit as she put her hand around mine, “— he helped me relax. And made me a bit more organised, like a little bell in my head to tell me I’m putting some assignment off way too late. But one night I was thinking about going to the bar with Candy and Nicola, and I hear his voice in my head reminding me I’ve got an essay to finish, and I knew I had to do it. It’s like he was standing over me, making me get my work done. That’s a good thing, its what I needed to get my master’s degree, but I couldn’t help feeling kind of turned on by it, you know? Just that feeling that I couldn’t disobey if I wanted to, that I had no choice about doing what he said. After that, eventually I told him, and he was a bit nervous. But he was really good about it and we kind of experimented a bit. See how far he could really control me, making me strip when he said a special word and stuff like that. It lasted a couple of months, and it was real fun. We never had sex or anything, I probably would have if he’d just asked, but he said that losing your virginity is a big deal and that’s something you should only do when you’re really sure you want to, I mean, we did other stuff, some dom sub slavery stuff, and getting naked, and he went down on me a couple of times, but we never y’know, never had sex. Then we kind of drifted apart, he got into some really weird kinky stuff and I started getting scared, I didn’t know how far he was going to take it so I just broke it off while I still could.”

After the torrent of words, the sudden silence was deafening. There were a hundred questions I needed to ask, but I couldn’t think what any of them actually were. I started to say something, then the intensity of her gaze when she looked at me again took my breath away. “I never found anything as strong as that feeling,” she said, “never had anything so real. Does that make me a freak, does that scare you off? I hope not, if you read these stories. So here’s the big question: Can I be your brainwashed slave girl?”