The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Hand Heart

Chapter 8

I shuddered, putting out one hand to steady myself. I’d done a lot of pretty sad things in my life, and it wasn’t the first time I’d had sex in a public restroom. Usually, though, those times included someone who was either as horny I was, or was just too drunk to care. Someone, at least, who wasn’t just a figment of my imagination. Yet here I was, in the gents at a fairly posh pub somewhere in the city, watching my spunk drip down the tasteless laminated chipboard walls. Out there, my girlfriend Clara was being introduced to her brother Stan’s high-strung opera friends. I really should get back to the party, and see if there was anyone out there who’d noticed my absence. I wiped my dick with a handful of paper, flushed, and went out to wash my hands.

“So you’re the infamous Mr Blake, eh?” a man’s voice cut into my thoughts, and I glanced over at the guy at the next sink. He’d clearly been at the back of the line when chins were handed out, but got cut in for an extra helping of teeth to compensate for this error, “I’ve been so looking forward to meeting you!” I tried to summon a name, but my mind came up blank. Had I been introduced yet? I didn’t want to offend one of Clara’s friends, even if she never found out.

The toff extended his hand to shake, but then realised it was still dripping wet; while he tried to get the hand-drier to work, I headed for the door. “Yes, I’ve heard so much about you,” I said as I left, “Maybe we’ll meet again some time, what?” I hoped he didn’t take offence at that, I wasn’t really taking the piss, but it was the first word that came to mind. But I was glad to be surrounded by beer-fuelled clamour again. I saw Stan across the crowds and quickly made an excuse to buy him a pint, so I could ask him for a reminder who the guy was whose name I hadn’t quite caught. But I didn’t see that man again, and it was barely an hour before Clara broke free of the crowds and suggested we should be heading home.

Still, I breathed a sigh of relief as we finally made our goodbyes. We were in Clara’s car tonight, so she drove home while I restrained the growing urge to let my hands wander. It was hard, I’ll admit, and I was hard too. I would never have thought it, but I was looking forward to ending it with Master just to get rid of the constant, insatiable arousal. I wanted to be able to get a few minutes not thinking about sex.

Maybe Clara’s sex drive was pretty high, too, though. As soon as I sat on her sofa, she was straddling me with my tie gripped tightly in one hand. “Master,” she said, and that was all it took to break my self control. I grasped her hair with one hand and pulled her down into a deep, sensual kiss.

“No!” she pulled back, the hand on my chest applying all her weight to keep me from leaning forward into her face. “No, not now. You make me so goddamn horny I can’t believe it, but we need to talk. And I need to feel like I’m in control or I’d just end up agreeing with whatever you say, and we don’t get this sorted out.”

Oh, now this could get interesting. My mind was instantly filled with the image of two writhing bodies, struggling for control, fighting to be the one on top. She was already flushed, and I knew the same thoughts were going through her head. Would I rather win, or not, I didn’t know. Either way was pretty hot, but if a few months under Master’s thumb had taught me anything, it was controlling my base urges. We needed to talk, more than anything else.

“Yeah,” I conceded, shaking my head as if I could dislodge all those thoughts, “We need to talk. So, let’s talk. You want to go first?”

She bit her lip, deep in thought, then leaned forward a little to pin my hands at my sides. “Its hard to explain,” she said, “but how much do you know about this hypnosis stuff?” I wondered for a moment how to respond, but the question was apparently rhetorical and she continued before I could speak.

“I’ve told you before I got hypnotised a few times in college, by an asshole called Dez, started out fun but then got to more than I could handle. That was really, really intense.” I nodded, I knew just how intense that kind of relation could be. “Well, all the stuff he put in my head is still there, I’m like one of Pavlov’s dogs or something. I finished it with him years ago, but as soon as you asked me to remember how it felt, I was right back there.”

“See, it looks like I can’t just fantasize about this, or role play. Dominating me can’t be a game for you, for us, because my memories are strong enough to make it real. If you tell me I can’t disobey you, I really can’t, and that scares me. Even now, I got this urge to say what I think you want to hear, there’s a big part of me that just wants to please you. As soon as I feel like I’m under your control, I can’t say no.”

“Wow,” I said eventually, “I’m sorry, I never realised. And I don’t want to make you do anything you don’t want.”

“I know,” she smiled, “That’s why I’m still here. I trust you, you’ve not pushed me when it would have been so easy. That’s why I want to talk, to make sure you know what I’m comfortable with if I can’t always draw the lines myself. You didn’t ... I’m still a virgin, at least ... you know. And I’m really glad you didn’t cross that line when I couldn’t help myself, that’s why I know I can trust you.” This time it was my turn to feel ashamed, knowing that I wouldn’t have ever been so ‘considerate’ without Master’s restrictions.

“Thank you,” I said, “Thank you for telling me this, and for trusting me so much. And if you ever feel uncomfortable, you need to know you can tell me. I want to make you feel great, I want you to be happy, whatever that means.” I’d said similar things so many times before, but now I was surprised to find I actually meant it. The words I’d parroted were now coming straight from the heart. “So if you find you don’t like where we’re going, you need to tell me. Should I make that an order?”

It wasn’t even that funny, but we laughed. I guess in such a serious discussion, I would have laughed at anything to break the tension. I hugged her close, hoping that trust would last forever, shaking with laughter at such a tiny joke. For a moment, there was a moment where we both got a break from lust, and I still wanted to be close to her. Is this what they call love? I don’t know, but maybe it’s close enough. The big revelation over with, I just wanted to hold Clara, and make her feel safe. But there was still more to do; I had a secret of my own and my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest if I didn’t open up to her soon.

I left it an hour, though. I’d been sitting in a ridiculously formal suit for way too long now. It hadn’t been comfortable in the theatre, and I wanted to get it off as soon as I could when we got home. I hung the outfit up on the front of my wardrobe, but didn’t bother getting dressed again. There didn’t seem to be much point, we were comfortable enough with each other now that nudity didn’t have to be a sexual thing. So, she was sitting in my lap, we were listening to some more music (“Let’s see if you can recognise those tunes with a professional orchestra playing”), and I had my arms around her, just enjoying that warmth of her back against my chest, and her hair draped around my shoulders.

“I guess I got a confession to make, too.” I started. Not the best line I could have chosen, but I just couldn’t seem to come up with the right words.

“Oh?” she seemed nervous, but didn’t move away or anything. I guess maybe she thought I couldn’t say anything scarier than the responsibility she’d given me earlier.

“Well, with hypnosis its all about the words, right? Some folks can even do it by email or something.” She nodded again, I guess she actually knew this better than I did, and I didn’t need to cut it into bitesized chunks. If I was a man, I needed to have the courage to just spit it out, and let her decide. “Well, a while back I sent a couple of emails to one of my favourite authors, and ... I didn’t want to tell you, it feels like I’m cheating or something, I said I want to stop but I just ... I don’t know how.”

There were tears in her eyes as she turned to face me this time. “Oh, I’m so sorry!” she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me close, “I didn’t even notice.” It was probably the last response I expected.

“Look, I’m going to try breaking off contact completely, see if I can ... I dunno. Get free.”

“Don’t worry,” she whispered, “Its possible to get away from them, it always is. If we’re here for each other, right?”

“Like ... if you help me clear these hypno commands out of my head, and I do the same for you?” I still didn’t really know how to do that, didn’t even know where to start, but it did sound like we were in the same boat, to some degree, so maybe we could help each other out.

“I’ll do anything I can,” she said, and there was no uncertainty at all, “but I’m not so sure I need to get free. I mean, it’s scary as hell finding all those old suggestions coming back to haunt me, but if its you, I think it might be fun. I want to give that part of myself to someone who’s enough of a gentleman not to take it.”

I didn’t quite follow, but she was happy again. I’d told her about Master, and she hadn’t got scared or left me. She was still right here, so close I could feel the warmth of her skin, and now my panic was over I started to notice just how close we were; her nipples pressing against my chest, her bare shoulders almost an invitation. I didn’t say anything, but let my hands start to explore her back, moving on to caress her neck and ass. She kissed me again, turning a hug into an embrace in a heartbeat, and we rushed to throw off our underwear as well, finding comfort in each other even in the awkward space of the couch.

After we ended up on the floor, I gently slid one finger inside her, then another. Somehow it didn’t matter that my cock wasn’t in there. She gasped, no words that I could hear, but it was clear she was enjoying herself. She took me in both hands and tried to bring herself closer, but I held her down. I’m not the strongest guy in the world, but I can be rough when I want to. And it was kind of gratifying to see how much she was enjoying the feeling, so I didn’t have to hold back.

“Please,” she moaned, “Take me.”

“No,” I growled, and my cock jumped as I saw the helplessness, pleading in her eyes. Taking real control could really work for me, I knew then. But only if I could trust myself to put her happiness first. “I can’t give you my cock, I’m sorry. But then, you seem to enjoy teasing” I underscored the word with a hard pinch, letting the sadist inside me have free reign for today. She yelped in shock, pain, bliss, and who knows what other feelings. I had no doubt this feeling of control was what had drawn her to her hypnotist friend in the first place. From her responses, this was everything she’d dreamed of.

“Besides,” I whispered, “I want to be completely sure you’re ready, if you never had a man in you before. If it’s important to you, I want it to be perfect.”

“Our wedding night?” she said with a slight giggle, still breathless from her orgasm.

I didn’t know what to say.