The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Look

Chapter 1—Something Warm and Stimulating

“Tom’s an idiot.”

“What do you mean?”

“The woman goes riding through town stark naked and no one’s supposed to look. I mean shit, you’ve seen her. She’s a total hottie, so I ask you now. Did you look?”

The first man shook his head and then he thought better of it and he nodded.

“Thought so. How ‘bout you,” the man said turning his attention to a second man.

The man looked around and then he nodded, too.

The speaker went around the men gathered round him and each of them admitted it. They all looked.

“Okay,” said the speaker, “we all looked, but did anyone here say anything?”

Each man shook his head.

“No. No one said anything because the way we got it figured, if no one says anything, maybe the lady will do it again. So what happens. Tom has to go and open his big, fat mouth, and suddenly, the earl is pissed, and now, he’s got guards on her and all kinds of shit, and he’s got this new law that says anyone, and he means anyone, anyone that goes riding around naked will be put in the stocks so I’m sorry to say it, boys, but it looks like her riding days are over.”

The men all nodded.

“And it’s all because Tom had to go and open his big, fat mouth.”

The men were grumbling now.

“And the worst part about it is, you know the lady wanted it. Probably got hot riding through the town naked. Probably wondered who the hell was watching her. Hell, she probably went back home and let the earl fuck her brains out when she was done.”

The men were nodding their agreement.

“But not anymore, and it’s all because of fucking Tom.”

There were more than a couple of grumbled yeahs.

“What you’re saying is all well and good,” piped up one of the men, “but what’s it got to do with us.”

The speaker grinned. “I’m glad you asked that, William, because this is exactly what we’re going to do about it.”

* * *

Tom had thought he was hot stuff. He’d looked and he’d seen the woman make her ride. He knew he shouldn’t say anything, but he just couldn’t help himself. He had to brag.

The first man he’d told had been receptive enough, almost drinking in the man’s tale, and spurred on by that first reaction, Tom had found it impossible to hold himself back. He’d told another and then another and the more he said, the more he had to repeat his story.

At first, the men he’d told his story to had seemed receptive, almost as if they were drinking it in but in time, that seemed to change. It was as if they’d decided they’d already heard it before so they didn’t need to hear it again but there were still some who were willing to listen. He usually found those in the local pub and usually after they’d gotten a few pints in them first, but that was fine with Tom. Just so long as he got to tell his story, that was just fine with Tom.

* * *

“Draw up my bath, will you, Elizabeth.”

“Right away, m’lady,” the serving girl said.

The lady of the manor stood at the window and looked out on the town. She’d never admit it to anyone and least of all to her husband but her ride through the town had been exciting. Even now, she could feel herself getting excited just thinking about it.

Of course, it wasn’t like she was ever going to do it again and it wasn’t because of that stupid law her husband had put in place either. Doing something like that was something one did only once but then she didn’t need to do it again. She could remember what it felt like and that was good enough.

“Your bath is ready, m’lady.”

The woman of the house turned and looked back at her serving girl. “Did you do it right this time, Elizabeth?”

“Yes, mum.”

“It’s hot this time, not warm.”

“Yes, mum. I checked the water myself.”

The lady of the manor grinned. “That’s a good girl, Elizabeth. I knew I could count on you. Now, undress me.”

The serving girl moved forward and undressed the woman of the house and all the while, she hid her resentment well. There really wasn’t all that much that was different between her and the lady of the house. The earl wasn’t that big a man that he could have had an arranged marriage so when he’d figured it was time for him to marry, he’d merely gone out into the town looking for the prettiest girl he could find. If he’d waited just a few years longer, maybe it would have been her instead.

Well maybe not, the girl had to admit to herself. She had other friends her age who were prettier than her, but still, it irked her. Why wasn’t it her?

The lady of the house held out her arms so that the serving girl could undress her and then she dipped a couple fingers in the tub. “Oh yes,” she said, “that’s just right.”

“I’m glad you liked it, mum. I know what you like.”

* * *

It was a few hours later and the lady of the house was lying in her bed. Her husband snored beside her and the lady of the house played with her pussy. She was so horny and it wasn’t because of what her husband had left inside her. It was something else. It was what had happened earlier in the day than that.

She wasn’t even sure how it had happened. She’d just been taking her bath. The water had been so warm and relaxing and the lady of the house had felt contented. As usual, her serving girl was there, waiting to see if there was anything her mistress needed but that was all. That was all and she’d been talking with Elizabeth and somehow, the conversation had gotten to that one day when she’d ridden naked through the center of town.

She was rubbing her pussy even now as she thought about it. Her fingers toyed with her lips as she pressed them against her clit.

Elizabeth had asked her what she was thinking.

The lady of the manor had been nonchalant, almost cool in her response. She’d told the girl that she wasn’t thinking of anything.

Elizabeth had apologized and she was quiet for a moment but then she spoke again. “I’m sorry, mum,” she’d said, “but it really did look like you were thinking of something.”

“Well, I wasn’t,” the lady of the manor had said with just a hint of irritation and all the while, her fingers were playing with herself below the surface of the water. Reluctantly, she’d pulled her hand free. One mustn’t let the girl see.

But she had been thinking of something. She’d been thinking of that day when she’d ridden through the town completely naked. At the time, she’d hoped no one was watching but now, it seemed as if maybe she hoped someone had. Imagine that, she’d thought to herself as her finger worked it’s way between her legs. Imagine that. Someone peeking out a window. Someone watching you go by. Someone looking at your naked body. Someone wanting your body. Someone wanting to...

She’d caught herself. The servant girl was watching her. These really weren’t good thoughts to be having she’d told herself. Maybe later, she’d told herself, later when she was alone, but not there with Elizabeth watching her.

But she couldn’t help herself. As she sat there in the bath, she’d looked over at where Elizabeth was sitting. What did it matter if Elizabeth did see. She was her servant girl, so what if she did see.

That was dumb she’d told herself, but she knew what she wanted. She really shouldn’t be doing this, she’d told herself, and she certainly didn’t want the girl to see but...

Her hand had slipped into the water and then it was down between her legs. She’d let her hand play with her pussy and once it was there, she’d known she couldn’t get enough. She’d let out a little whimpering moan.

That had gotten the girl’s attention. “Mum?”

Quickly, the lady of the manor had recovered. “Wh-what?”

“It seemed as if you wanted something,” the girl had said.

“No,” the lady of the manor had snapped irritably. “No, I’m fine. Thank you.”

“Sorry, mum.”

She hadn’t really been in a mood to fight with the girl so the lady of the manor’d been easily mollified. She’d tried to keep her hand above the surface of the water but she’d failed and it wasn’t all that long before her hand was back between her legs. She’d let out another whimpering moan.

That had gotten the girl’s attention. “Mum?”

“What?”

“Are you playing with yourself,” Elizabeth had asked.

The lady of the manor had breathed in sharply. “Yes,” she’d admitted sheepishly. She wasn’t even sure why she’d admitted it but somehow, it just made her even hotter. Her finger stroked herself even harder. This was making her so hot. “You’re not going to tell anyone are you?”

“Tell anyone? No. Why would I do that? Besides, I think it’s hot. I want to see you do it.”

That was all the encouragement that Godiva needed. One of her soapy hands played with her tits even as the other one pushed a finger up inside her tight, little hole. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah.”

“How’s it feel, m’lady?”

The woman in the bed moaned softly beside her husband as she continued to think back to what had happened earlier in the day in her bath. “It feels good,” she’d told the serving girl.

“I’ll bet it does,” Elizabeth had said. “I can tell you really like it. I can tell you like it a lot.”

The lady of the house moaned again as she remembered what had happened earlier.

“Is this the way it was,” Elizabeth had said. “I’ll bet it was.”

Godiva had been panting then. “Is this the way what was,” she’d moaned.

“Is this the way it was when you were riding down the street naked,” the serving girl had said. “Did it make you wet? Did it make you want to cum?”

Godiva had wanted to say no but in that instant, the two events had suddenly become inextricably linked in her mind, both her naked ride down the streets of the town and what her finger was doing between her legs.

“Did it make you want to cum,” Elizabeth had asked again.

“Yes,” Godiva had answered. She wasn’t even sure why she’d said it but that was what she said and when she said it, she’d meant it.

“I bet you’d like to do it again,” she remembered Elizabeth saying.

“Yes,” the woman had moaned.

“I’ll bet you want to make yourself cum, don’t you?”

“Yes,” the woman had murmurred.

“Are you going to do it,” Elizabeth had asked. “Are you going to do it? Are you going to cum for me now?”

That was when it had happened. The woman of the manor had cum really hard. She really did want to do it again.

* * *

It was late at night and Elizabeth should have been asleep in her quarters in the earl’s house. That was where she should have been. but that wasn’t where she was. Instead, she was in town meeting a man. “Did you do it,” the man asked.

“I did.”

“And how’d she take it?”

“Just like you said she would,” the serving girl said.

“So you believe me then? We don’t mean her any harm.”

“I guess, but what do they do?”

The man paused. “It’s just a little something special to help put your mistress in just the right frame of mind. You do believe me, don’t you.”

“I believe you,” the girl said.

“So you’re going to keep helping us out?”

The girl nodded. “But I’m going to need more of that stuff.”

The man grinned even as he handed the bag over to the girl. “You just keep putting these special salts in her bath,” the man said, “and you can leave the rest of it to us.”

“I will,” Elizabeth promised.