The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Second Look

Chapter 4—The Long “Arm” of the Law

“So, m’lady, I understand you’ve already had a busy day.”

The lady looked up to find the sheriff standing there in front of her and the best she could do was groan.

“I hope you’re not getting tired,” the man said.

“Not tired exactly, but—”

“But what?”

“But I am getting a little ... you know, a little worn out.”

The man grinned. “I kind of figured as much. I mean, after all, you had the boys lined up to get a piece of you.”

That news didn’t sit well with the lady of the manor. She was still hot as all hell, but the thought that men were lining up to stick their dicks inside her, there was something wrong with that, wasn’t there. I mean, what if her husband, the earl, came home and found her with some guy’s dick deep inside her pussy, or worse yet, shoved up her ass.

There was something wrong with that, wasn’t there?

But it was her pussy. She was so hot. Not as hot as she had been, but she was so hot.

But still, there was something wrong with that. Wasn’t there?

“You look worn out,” the man was saying.

“Huh?”

“I said you looked worn out,” the sheriff said, “but as I said, seeing the boys lined up to stick their cocks in you, I kind of figured as much. That’s why I went back to the manor house and got Elizabeth here to come and take care of you.”

That’s when Godiva saw her maid. “What’s she doing here,” the lady asked.

“Well, after seeing the way you were getting your body used, I knew you were going to need to get yourself cleaned up but I also knew I couldn’t let you go until you’d served your time. I mean, that just wouldn’t be fair, would it?”

The lady shook her head. There was something wrong with that logic.

“But there was something I could do. I went up and asked Elizabeth here if she’d come and help clean you up, and she said yes.”

This was so weird, the lady of the manor thought. Here she was, out in public for everyone to see and here was her maid, pail in hand and getting ready to give her a sponge bath. What the hell was wrong with everybody?

“Can’t you just let me go,” she pleaded.

The sheriff shook his head. “You know the rules. No exceptions.”

“But I don’t think ... I don’t think my husband would want to see his ... his wife getting wiped down in front of everyone.”

“There’s no one here. It’s just you and me.”

Well, he was right about that, the lady thought. And Elizabeth, too. But who knew who might be watching from their windows, but then the thought that someone might be watching, that just kind of made her hot.

The man motioned to the maid and the woman moved out of the lady’s line of sight but Godiva knew where she was going.

Sure enough, she could hear the sound of the bucket being placed on the platform behind her. There was no way she could know that in addition to the water, it contained an even bigger dose of the bath salts she’d been getting, and then she heard the sound of the sponge going into the water, and then it was being wrung out. It wouldn’t be long now, she thought.

She shivered as the sponge touched her. Cold, she thought. It was cold. Really cold.

But she had to admit it felt good, too.

Especially when the cold water touched her pussy. She loved the way the sponge moved between her legs. She knew she shouldn’t like it, but damn it, that cold water was making her so hot.

She looked up and saw the sheriff staring at her. “You like this,” she panted. Her eyes dropped and she looked up again. “You like seeing women get a sponge bath.”

The sheriff just stood there. “There are worse things to look at,” he said.

There was no doubt about it. She was breathing heavily now. Worse things, the lady thought menacingly. Just you wait until I get out of here and have a talk with my husband, and I’ll show you what worse things really are.

But then that sponge slid between her legs and she could feel it on her clit. She moaned again. The coarseness of the sponge against her clit was so ennervating. Was the maid actually trying to get her aroused, the lady thought, and if she was, so what. The lady moaned again. Damn, her pussy was hot.

“You seem distracted,” the man said.

“I ... I do?”

“Like maybe you were thinking about something else.”

The lady tried not to moan. She knew it was wrong but she was thinking about the sheriff and about what his cock looked like. She knew it was wrong but she couldn’t help herself. She was so turned on.

“Well, now that you’ve been cleaned up, I guess I should be going.”

“No wait. Don’t go.”

“M’lady?”

“Don’t go.”

“But I have to make my rounds, m’lady, so unless there’s something you need ...”

Something you need, the lady thought. Yeah, there was something, but no, she couldn’t need that.

“Well all right then, if there’s nothing you need, I’ll be going—”

“No wait.”

“I have to make my rounds.”

“I need you.”

“For what?”

“What if ... what if those men return. You know, the ones who ... who used me this morning. I might need you to ... to chase them off.”

The sheriff chuckled at that. “From what I could see, m’lady, you were doing just fine, but I’ll leave Elizabeth here to clean you up again just in case they do return, but I really do have to be going.”

“No, wait.”

“Is there something else, m’lady?”

The woman said nothing.

“M’lady?”

“You know what those men were doing this morning,” she started out tentatively.

“I told you it won’t happen again.”

The lady would have shook her head if she could. “No,” she said. “No, it’s not that.”

“What is it then?”

“I ... I want it to happen.” There. She’d said it. She couldn’t believe she’d done it but she’d actually said it and there was more. “I want those men to ... to use me, and ... and I want you to do it, too.”

“M’lady!”

“And I’d like you to do it now,” she blurted out.

“M’lady!”

Now that she’d finally said it, her conviction was growing stronger. “I want you to use my body,” the woman said. “I want you to use my body and I want you to do it now.”

“I don’t think the earl would approve of that,” the woman said.

“The devil with my husband. If he were a real man, he wouldn’t leave me alone here with all these men just waiting to have their way with my body. I say he gets what he deserves for doing that.”

Both the sheriff and the servant woman stared at the woman in the stocks.

“What are you waiting for,” the lady demanded. “Can’t you see I need what you got. I need what you got,” she said again, “but first, I want you to take it out and I want you to show it to me because I want to imagine what it looks like as I feel you sliding it inside me.”

“What?”

That was Elizabeth but the man didn’t say anything. He just stood there and looked at the lady in the stocks and then finally, he undid his pants and pulled out his cock.

“John,” the servant girl said. “John, what are you doing? I’m going to tell mom and dad.”

“Shut up, sis. Dad was one of the first one’s in line to have a go at the lady’s privates and mom was right there watching him do it. Besides, she brought it on herself.”

“What do you mean she brought it on herself?”

“She didn’t have to go riding through town naked the first time but doing it a second time, what did she expect?”

“She couldn’t help herself, John.”

“You know the number of people I put in my jail who’ve said the very same thing?”

“Yeah, but John, she really can’t control herself. It’s the ... the you know ... in the you know what.”

“You want to tell her about it, be my guest, but I don’t think she’d be all that happy with what you’re part in this.”

Elizabeth bit her lip but she didn’t say anything.

“Well all right then, you just stay where you are and let me do my thing.”

The lady in the stocks held her breath as she watched the man move out of her sight. She knew the man was sliding in place behind her.

“Oh my God,” the sister cried out. “Oh my God, Johnny. What are you doing?”

The man almost didn’t address his sister but at the last moment, he did. “I’m doing what the whole town wants me to do.”

“Johnny. Johnny. Stop it, Johnny. Stop it. That’s Lady Godiva. You can’t do that. Stop it, Johnny. Stop it.”

“Sorry, sis, but I told you. The whole town wants this to be done.”

“The whole town does not want you to fuck Lady Godiva,” the sister cried out.

“I think they do.”

“I don’t know about the rest of the town,” the lady moaned, “but I know about me and I know what I want and God damn it, I want you to fuck me hard.”

The lady moaned as she felt the sheriff thrust himself inside her and then she moaned again.

“Fuck me,” she moaned as she felt that cock push deep inside her. “Fuck me.”

“Oh my God,” moaned the servant girl as she watched her mistress take her brother’s cock. “Oh my God, you’re really doing it. You’re really, really doing it.”

“You better believe he’s doing it,” the lady said. “He’s fucking me so good and so hard.”

After that, there really wasn’t much to say. The moans of the woman in the stocks pretty much said it all and when the man moved his cock to her ass, she moaned all that much louder.

By the time the lady was freed from the stocks, she didn’t need her special bath salts to get her horny. Just seeing a man, any man, was likely to do that and when her husband, the earl, returned home, he never did question why his young wife was suddenly so eager to get a hold on his cock and that was what happened when Lady Godiva got a second look.