The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

See-Saw

by J. Darksong

Epilogue:

Xavier St. James sighed deeply in front of his console, his white faced mask lying discarded on the shelf behind him. Things had progressed about as he’d expected, contrary to his hopes. Despite his best wishes, Amber Mathison had refused to turn from her path. A part of him wished he could simply wave his hand and fix everything... make her forget all of the pain and hurt she’d suffered at Lydia’s hands... or better yet, turn back the clock and stop that fateful night from even happening. Not that he’d ever do something that foolish again! Oh, no. Never again, he’d sworn, after finally fixing all of the unforeseen wrinkles, complications, and paradoxes his little alteration had caused.

Messing with free will to the extent that I do is hard enough without tampering with the very weave of reality.

Still, he did feel sorry for the poor girl. Yes, she had failed her trial, and was as bound by the rules of the game to her fate as he was to enforce it. It didn’t mean he didn’t feel sympathy for her. And Alex, of course, he thought dimly. The poor guy just wants to put his life back together and get on with his life, but it won’t be with Amber. Not for a long long while. Even if I WANTED to, I couldn’t give her back to him. Neither of them is ready for that just now.

Absently, he patted the young girl’s head between his legs, causing her to mewl softly as she continued to lavish her attention on his hard cock. Unable to deal with the trauma she’d endured, Amber’s mind had simply shut down, retreating fully into her role as her Master’s sex slave and personal plaything. Perhaps once things settled down a bit he would delve into helping her through her emotional pain, but for now, she was happy and content in her assigned role, and, to be honest, she was quite good at it.

Tapping a few keys, he brought up an online news feed. “...and in financial news, stock market prices took yet another dive for BioFlex industries, a company that has lately been plagued with problems. Several days ago Owner and CEO, Brandi Summers resigned her post as the head of the corporation, siting a failing health due to emotional stress. Nancy Evans, Miss Summers’ former personal assistant, told the press that the former CEO has chosen to resign and spend her time quietly at home, far from the stress of the business scene, and perhaps start a family. In other news...”

Xavier nodded with a smile. “Good. One less thing to worry about. I’m sure the unsavory people in the slave trade market will find another supplier for their drugs eventually, but with BioFlex industries floundering, things will certainly slow down a bit in the meantime.”

A few more keystrokes brought up a map of the area, and a series of GPS coordinates. A flashing message in his inbox confirmed what the GPS had verified. Good. Yuriko did her job. Looks like the ‘package’ arrived back home, safe and sound. Somehow I doubt Miss Sanchez will be terrorizing the women’s wrestling circuit of Chrystal Heights anymore, though I believe her fan base will probably be growing thanks to her new job. Heh. Setting a young girl on the straight and narrow—figuratively speaking, and paying back a favor, all in one shot... not too shabby.

Scrolling down, he brought up the feed from room six, frowning slightly. All four of the room’s occupants were clearly in the middle of sexual congress, though only one of them seemed to be enjoying it. Anthony Jenkins, the large scar-faced black man, was being serviced, front and back, by two of his roommates. Marcus, one-time rapist, and mugger, now mindless sex toy, was taking the big man deep and hard and rough from behind, just like he liked it. Meanwhile, Karyn, his former tormentor, now submission cock-worshipping slut, was taking his mammoth dick as deep down her throat as she could manage, and loving every breath robbing inch, her free hand a virtual blur between her thighs. At the same time, she was being taken up the ass by Marcus’ former partner in crime, Terrance, who continued to fuck her hot sore ass with a vengeance. Xavier found the scene oddly fitting, but still disturbing nonetheless.

Hmmm. Even if she was a heartless selfish bitch, I really can’t leave her to spend the rest of her life like that. Perhaps I should consider rehabilitating Karyn as well, once Anthony has finished taking out all his aggression against her. The huge black man let out a deep groan of pleasure as he came, setting off all the others in turn. Karyn, for her part, merely went limp, as, speared back to front, she received both men’s pleasure. Xavier grinned, shaking his head. Heh. I suppose I could give Anthony a week or two... to get it completely out of his system.

He grunted, stiffening slightly as Amber found the rhythm that he liked. A few moments more and he came, hard, flooding Amber’s hot wet mouth with his seed. Like a good obedient little slut, she held it in her mouth, smiling as she knelt there, looking up at him for his approval. Xavier nodded, and she eagerly swallowed. “Good girl,” he said to her, patting her head again, sending spikes of pleasure through her sexually changed frame.

“Oooohhhhhgaaawwwwddd!” she moaned, rolling back on the floor as a powerful orgasm swept through her. “Thank... you... M.... Mmmmasterrr!!” She gasped, eyes wide but seeing nothing but colors and sparkles, as she came, again and again, her pleasure a reward for having successfully pleased her Master. Xavier, for his part, had moved on, tilting his chair to the side, gesturing down with his free hand. Lydia, having sat in the corner waiting her turn, immediately scurried forth, crawling in between his thighs, licking his spend, slowly, as if savoring the taste. She moaned softly, sliding a hand into her dripping wet cunny.

“Lydia!” Xavier said sharply, shaking his head. “Uh uh uh. How many times do I have to tell you, no touching yourself without permission?”

The forty-something redhead pouted, sticking her lip out. “But... I wanna,” she whined before returning to her long slow licking and sucking.

Xavier sighed. The most annoying side effect of Serum X29B-71 was the reduced intelligence not only gave its victims the intelligence of a four year old but commonly the personality of a four year old as well. “If you don’t obey the rules, then you don’t get your treat,” he said firmly, pushing a little of his power into her mind to make it stick. Lydia blinked, then sighed, sliding her hand away from her pussy.

“Um... can I please... um... play with my cunny now?” Lydia asked in a sing song voice.

“Did you apologize to Amber, and make nice with her, like I asked you to?”

“Yessir,” she said nodding. “I said I was sowwy, and I hugged and kissed her, and then I licked her cunny ‘til she squealed really loud!”

Xavier nodded. “Then yes, you can play with yourself. Now, continue.”

Smiling, almost jumping for joy, the simple minded redhead moved back into place, taking him back into her mouth, and placing three slick fingers deep into her pussy.

Sighing in resignation, Xavier turned back to his computer, scrolling through the rest of his files. He needed to decide what to do with the neighbor, Andi Griffin. She’d proved very useful in laying the preliminary ground work of Amber’s programming without the girl realizing it was happening. In the grand scheme of things, however, she wasn’t important to his plans, just a bit player, and he had more than enough warm bodies to keep his bed room for the foreseeable future. He could simply restore her psyche to normal, and erase the limited contact she’d had with him during her isolation without complication... but it would take a great amount of time and effort, and it seemed a shame to waste such the rather profound sexual experiences she and Amber had shared.

Hmm... not strictly lesbian, her attraction to the opposite sex is still just as strong, he mused, scanning her brainwave readings, but her first girl-girl, non-consensual, S/M bondage experience seriously let the genie out of the bottle. I’d be willing to bet that even if I did remove her programming, left to her own devices, she’d be doing a whole lot of sexual exploration in the coming months. Hmmm. Perhaps I should do a focused memory wipe, erase only specific memories, of me, and my face, and leave the rest of her experience alone. Hmmm... and ensure that she doesn’t try to go to the press or the media about her abduction. Yeah... I think we’ll go with that idea for her.

A moment later, the door opened, and Xavier gestured without turning to the seat beside him. “Have a seat, Officer Gomez. I just need to finish tying up a few loose ends, then I’ll be ready to talk with you.”

Miranda nodded sullenly, sitting down as instructed. She tried staring at the screen and ignoring the sights and sounds going on around her, but after a moment, she couldn’t stand it anymore and whirled around to face him. “How can you just sit there like, so calm and composed?” she demanded angrily. “You’ve got a naked woman sucking you off underneath your desk, while another naked woman, a very good friend of mine, lies passed out on the floor from cumming her fucking brains out!! And through all of this, you sit there at your computer, typing away, as if all of this were perfectly normal!”

“It is, actually,” Xavier said casually, closing out the file, and shutting down the computer. “And you forgot to mention yourself, sitting there, completely naked as well. Excuse me a second,” he gasped, groaning softly as he came again, flooding Lydia’s mouth. He patted the woman gently on the head. “Good girl, Lydia,” he said kindly, letting the redhead receive her reward, before turning back to face the policewoman.

“Now then. You no doubt have a lot of questions about what happens next. You’re also probably wondering why you’re... not like them,” he said, gesturing to Amber and Lydia. “What you went through was both the most intensive, yet the most simple slave programming. And yes, Officer Gomez, you HAVE been enslaved, though only at the most basic level. I’m sure you’re not happy to be here, naked, and vulnerable in front of a stranger, and a black man as well. With your training, and your general disposition, I’d assume your first instinct would be to try and fight, to physically overpower me and try to gain your freedom. Yet, you’re sitting here, calming listening to my explanation.” He crossed his arms. “Interesting, is it not?”

Miranda’s mouth open and closed a few times as realization washed over her. Finally, “What did you do to me, exactly?” she asked in a small voice.

“As I said, your mental programming was very basic. You will speak, act, feel and for all intents and purposes, be submissive towards me. You will obey any direct command I give you. And, of course, you will not hurt, or attempt to hurt, me, yourself, and any of my servants.” He shrugged. “Other than that, nothing. The first two commands cover a lot of ground, but I purposely gave you a lot of wiggle room. You have a long leash; as long as you do not abuse the privilege, I won’t need to shorten it.”

Miranda nodded. “I see. Well... that’s unexpectedly... decent. Considering what you’ve done to Amber and the others, I pretty much expected to be on my back with my legs spread by now, mindlessly chanting thoughts of obedience and servitude.”

Xavier chuckled. “That could be arranged, if you want. But seriously... I know this all seems really strange to you right now... and it might be hard to believe, but I’m actually helping these people... you included. Whenever I take a soul under my wing, I always leave them better off when I release them back into the world.”

Miranda scoffed. “Leave them better off? Huh. You make it sound like everyone around you is some kind of lower life form. Do you think you’re God or something?”

Xavier’s eyebrow rose lightly, as gestured to Miranda’s chair. She gasped in surprise as the seat rose effortlessly into the air with her still in it, hovered for a moment before dropping gently back down to the floor. “God? No. Not even close. My ego’s not that big. No... I’m just a small man with a small measure of power, and a desire to use it for other’s benefit. And before you even ask, I didn’t say I was a good guy, I never claimed to be a Saint. It’s human nature to be at least a LITTLE selfish. I just try and go a step or two beyond my ‘peers’ and balance out my own needs and desires against those of those around me.”

Letting her heartbeat calm a bit from the sudden surprise, Miranda latched onto the one part of the conversation that stood out to her. “Peers?” she said breathlessly. “There are... others, like you, out there?”

Xavier chuckled ruefully. “’There are more things under Heaven than in your philosophy, Horatio’. I’ve known others like me, some very unlike me, and some that defy descriptions. I’ve met wizards and sorcerers, psychics, aliens, honest-to-God superheroes, ghosts... and even a woman possessed by an extra dimensional demon prophesized to someday destroy the world. Who knows? Maybe you’ve met some of them before and not even known. It’s not as if we advertise to everyone exactly who and what we are.” Again, he shrugged. “All beings with powers beyond the normal average human, sure, but none of us is God. Even the strongest and most powerful of us don’t dare to make that claim.” He sighed. “At any rate, how we use our gifts as individuals is largely up to us, as long as it doesn’t infringe on another gifted.”

“And what would you call her?” Miranda asked, gesturing at Lydia, sleeping peacefully on the floor next to her daughter.

“First, she is not one of my ‘peers’.” he said with obvious distaste. “If the world were an ocean, I would consider myself... hmm... a Tiger shark. Pretty tough, pretty respectable, but not the biggest or baddest by any means. And even a great white shark backs off when facing a big blue whale.” He frowned, starting to get carried away with his analogy. “At any rate... Lydia would be a jellyfish—annoying, fearsome, possibly deadly if you happened to get tangled up in her tentacles, but still basically just a fish.” He crossed his arms. “Secondly, while I did bring her here, against her will, what happened to her was caused by her own offspring. Third, considering how she spent the past three decades of her life, I consider what happened to her karmic justice. Lastly, while I’m certainly enjoying the use of her, I don’t intend to leave her this way. I will eventually repair the damage to her mind, and restore her psyche... though perhaps the memory of what she suffered and how she was treated will give make her pause to consider following the same destructive path again in the future.”

Miranda sat silently, mulling his words over. While she still had her reservations about what he was doing to the men and women he had abducted, including her, she had to admit to herself, grudgingly, that things could have been a whole lot worse.

A flashing red light on the console grabbed their attention, and Xavier immediately activated the monitors once more. Scrolling through the various screen shots of the multitude of cameras in his complex, he stopped, focusing in on and enlarging a black and white image from the camera mounted outside the complex above the main entrance. A slender uniformed figure glanced left and right, before ramming the end of a small hammer against the door’s padlock. The lock broke off, and the officer, glancing around once more, pulled the door open and slipped inside. Xavier rewound the feed, pausing on a screen shot of the officer’s face.

“Oh, shit!” Miranda groaned, placing her head in her hands. “Jane! What the hell are you doing here?”

“Jane... Jane Whitmore...” Xavier said softly, his eyes glowing slightly. Abruptly his eyes flashed, and he turned back to face Miranda. “Sergeant Jane Whitmore of the local city police force. Interesting. It seems that your partner has managed to track you down, despite all the effort I put into covering my tracks. Very impressive. Still...her appearance here is a complication that I can’t afford right now. I’m going to have to get rid of her.” Tapping a few keys on the console, the door opened and a tall shiny silver female stepped into view.

“STEPH, we have an intruder,” Xavier said wearily. “I need you to take care of her. I don’t want her physically harmed if possible... but I authorize you to use whatever force is required to subdue her without killing her.”

“Command acknowledged, Owner!” STEPH replied, holding both hands forward. Silver fingertips and fingernails shifted, melding into sharp pointed talons extending outward like a silvered parody of Lady Deathstrike’s hands. Turning stiffly on her heel, she moved to the door.

“Jane? NO! You can’t!” Miranda cried, grabbing Xavier’s arm. “Please! You can’t hurt her... she’s only here because of me! She’s a good cop... and a good friend. Please! You can’t let your robot hurt her!”

“STEPH, hold on a moment,” Xavier said, holding up a hand. To Miranda he said, “I can’t simply let her walk out of here unscathed. She broke in. She doesn’t appear to have any backup with her. And I doubt she brought a warrant with her if she went to the trouble of breaking the lock. If you want me to let her go, she’ll have to take the same chance as everyone else who has entered this compound. She’ll have to play the Game. If she manages to pass the test, I’ll allow her to see and speak to you, and I’ll let her leave. If she doesn’t, then she joins Lydia and Amber under the desk.” He frowned. “I make one stipulation, however. If I give her this chance, you have to agree to do something for me. Once your time enslaved to me is over, you have to agree to stay and become my assistant.”

That brought Miranda up short. “Wha.. your assistant? You mean... help you capture young men and women to force them to jump through hoops for you?”

“Exactly. You follow my instructions, you obey my rules. and you help me with the running of the Games, all without any mental compulsions driving you. You agree to do it of your own free will. You go back to your old life, back to your apartment, and you continue working as a cop, only you’ll always be at my beckoned call whenever I need you. You will work for me. So... what do you say? If your friend and partner’s safety worth your freedom? Is Jane Whitmore’s future worth sacrificing your own? Make your choice,” he said, gesturing to the screen, as Jane stepped into view, heading for the first room.

Closing her eyes, Miranda nodded. “Fine. I agree. I accept your terms!”

“Good.” Xavier pressed a small grey button on the side, and on the screen, the door Jane had just entered slammed closed. She whirled around in confusion, wasting several valuable seconds as Xavier pressed a second button. Vents in the walls opened up, and gas began filling the room. Jane, finally realizing the danger, began to panic, pounding on the door, trying to pull it open, all to no avail. Within seconds, she had dropped to the floor, unconscious, her dream of rescuing her partner shattered as she herself became a prisoner.

“STEPH, change in plans,” Xavier commanded briskly. “You will now go to room number one and prep Sergeant Whitmore to participate in our game. Strip her of her clothing, and place her in observation room C. Afterwards, you will shift back to human form and go join Yuriko. I need the two of you to pick up a couple of other ‘participants’ to join Miss Whitmore. Once you’re on the road, Miranda here will text you the list of targets.” He looked pointedly at her. “After all, who would know the people closest to Officer Jane Whitmore better than her own partner?”

Miranda merely sighed. This was more than she’d bargained for, but she was already committed. Nodding her assent, she moved forward to the computer console, and began making a list of Jane’s closest friends and relatives. The sound of something landing on the console next to her caught her attention, however, and she glanced up.

“One last thing,” Xavier St. James replied, wearing his trademark white rubber mime mask. In his hand was a second ivory white mask, smaller, and slender, more feminine in shape. “This will be YOUR game, Miranda. You’re running it, I’ll merely be advising you along the way. This is the help you get into character,” he said with a smirk. “After all, you’ll need to look the part.”

Placing the mask on her face, she turned to stare at her reflection in the view screen. A strange flutter spread out from the center of her gut... a not unpleasant tingle. A slight smile creased her lips, her eyes glowing with a strange green glow as she stared at the image of her partner, unconscious on the floor. Staring at her, she whispered, softly, the words that seemed somehow appropriate for the moment.

“I wanna play a game.”

((the end?))