The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

See-Saw

by J. Darksong

Ch. 2) Nothing To Fear

The ambient temperature in the walkway was around seventy-five degrees, as far as Amber would tell. It was somewhat cool without any clothing to cover herself, but not cold enough to be uncomfortable. Still, considering the mess she’d found herself in, a lack of clothing was probably the least of her worries. Meandering slowly and carefully through the long twisty hallway, she found herself flashing back to the scene with her boss—well, probably ex-boss now, considering her brain dead status—and her old friend Nancy. Even if she was a total bitch, and a blight on the face of humanity, that was a really harsh situation to be put into. To have to choose to sacrifice yourself to save a loved one, knowing it would mean your death, or to save yourself and condemn your lover to such a fate. She shook her head. I can honestly say I don’t know what I would have done in her place. It sounds nice and heroic, in theory, to knowingly march to your own demise, but when it comes right down to it, a person’s survival instinct is hard to overcome.

Amber pulled to a stop, finding herself at a fork in the path. To the left was a metal door with an enigmatic sign posted, reading “Conscience”. To the right last a narrow wooden paneled door labeled “Fears”. She scoffed, rolling her eyes, moving to the left hand side. Yeah, right. As if I’d willingly choose a door labeled ‘Fears’ if given a choice! This whole thing is going to be difficult enough as it is without purposely slipping my head into the noose! Just as her hand reached for the door handle, she stopped, scowling. Damn. He would know that, too. In fact, he’s probably counting on that very fact! If I’m going to make it out of this minefield, I need to stop thinking like myself, and start thinking like him! He probably wants me to go into the Conscience room instead of the Fears room. Well, if that’s the case, I know which room I’m taking. Moving swiftly to the right fork, she pulled open the wooden door and slipped inside the room.

Uh oh. Maybe I picked the wrong room after all, she thought to herself as the door closed behind her, sealing her in pitch black darkness. Pausing for a moment, reaching out along the wall for a light switch, she was again startled as the room was suddenly bathed in light. A large glass panel stood before her, a window into another room, pitch black except for an overhead spotlight illuminating a single individual. Shackled in a heavy iron back chair, sat a young dark-haired woman, clad in only a bra and panties. A strange clunky apparatus of some sort sat atop her shoulders, with wires sticking out, most of which were attached to a narrow silver band around her forehead. Her eyes were closed; she appeared to be unconscious. Amber felt a moment of pity for a fellow prisoner, until she caught a good look at the woman’s face.

“Karyn? Karyn Andrews?” she whispered in disbelief. She laughed ruefully, shaking her head. Well, I guess I have to take back some of the things I said about that psycho. If nothing else, he is performing a public service—trash pickup.

A viewscreen mounted into the wall to her right came to life, and the eerie white visage peered down at her once again. “I see you recognize this next player in our little game. Karyn Lynn Andrews, age twenty-eight, graduate of the University of Michigan, where you also went to school. Something of a party girl, her predilection towards casual sex has blossomed over the years into something akin to an obsession.”

“Yeah, well that’s not her only fault,” Amber grumbled softly, remembering her former roommate all too well. “Little Miss Sticky Fingers had a bad habit of taking things that didn’t belong to her.”

“Indeed,” the voice concurred. “After she left college, she expanded on that practice, to stealing lovers, as well as people’s entire lives. She is completely self-absorbed, thinking of nothing and no one other than her own needs. She was not always this way; once, she was a caring and considerate person, but a series of bad choices has brought her to where she is today.”

“You’re saying she wasn’t always such a royal bitch? You’re kidding right?” Amber laughed loudly, then winced, covering her mouth as the girl in the adjacent room began to stir.

“Do not worry,” the voice replied simply. “That is a two-way mirror. She cannot see you, and her room is completely soundproof, so she cannot hear you either. I thought that seeing someone being tested, live, before your very eyes, would have more of an impact that merely watching events that have already occurred.”

The girl in the chair groaned softly, her voice coming through clearly through surround sound speakers hidden somewhere near Amber’s location. She watched, morbidly fascinated, as the girl came fully awake, her face showing the range of emotions as she quickly realized her predicament.

* * *

“Hey! HEY!! What the hell! Get me out of this damn chair!” Karyn screamed, struggling against her bindings. Her DD breasts shook enticingly as she fought, trying in vain to pull from of the thick leather wrapped braces holding her still. “Whoever the fuck is behind this, you’d better let me go right now , or believe me, there will be HELL to pay!”

Just then, the room darkened, and a large viewsceen in front of her came to life. “Greetings, Karyn Lynn Andrews. By now you have noticed the predicament you find yourself in. You have lived a life of sexual debauchery and petty malicious acts. You have lied, stolen, and cheated, and made the lives of the around you miserable merely to sate your own desires. Let me assure you, that there will indeed be hell to pay, but the one who will be paying tonight will not be me. Allow me to explain the gravity of the situation you now find yourself in. Strapped firmly to your forehead is a special behavior altering device. If you fail to carry out your assigned task, the device will activate, forever altering your mental state, completely destroying the person that you are now.”

A bright light flicked on, revealing the other side of the room, and the presence of another person. A large stocky black man lay atop a huge four post bed, completely naked aside from a large black ski mask covering his face. More imposing, however, was the extremely large erection the man was sporting. Nearly a foot long, massively thick, with veins showing along the sides, it stood up, proud and foreboding, like a monolith.

“Before you lies one of your many victims over the years. He willingly agreed to take part in this event tonight. As you have no doubt noticed, he is fully aroused, and erect, and ready for his part in your debasement. Your task, Karyn, is to bring him to climax before the allotted time runs out.” A digital timer underneath the viewscreen lit up, displaying a clock frozen at the ten minutes mark. Karyn shook her head in shock.

“You... you can’t be serious?” Karyn yelled, going red in the face. “I’m a lesbian, you creepy ghost faced Mr. Know-It-All! There’s no way in hell I’m even touching that guy!”

“In that case, you will immediately forfeit your chance at freedom and pay the penalty,“the voice intoned, mercilessly. “The device strapped to you in a perfect recreation of the prototype Synaptic Analyzer you and your college lab partner Anthony created as your final project in Physics. Rather, it is a mock up of the device that Anthony created, a device that you convinced him to try out on himself to test it. The device you used to take advantage of him in his mentally deficient state, in which you twisted his mind, shaping his thoughts and feelings to suit your wants and desires. You transformed him into your submissive and obedient pet, willing to do anything to please you.”

“Wait a minute...” Karyn said, suddenly afraid. “How do you know all of this? Who told you? The only other person that knows about what happened in the lab was Anthony... and I made it so that he could never tell anyone about what happened to him!”

The synthesized voice chuckled loudly, making Karyn shudder slightly. “Your foolishness is surpassed only by your uncaring cruelty. After convincing your unwitting pet to modify and perfect his device, which he of course gave to you, you used it on him one last time... one final test to see how well it would work for your future plans. Ah, but that was not the only reason, was it? You knew the only reason why he’d agreed to be your lab partner in the first place was the crush he’d felt for you. As a final parting gift, you used the device to alter his sexual preferences, turning him gay, and giving him a deep seated desire for rough aggressive sex. You then left him to his own devices, not caring when he suddenly left college a few weeks before graduation.

“You see, the prototype device was not yet perfected, not fully calibrated or aligned. The changes you made to Anthony’s psyche did not mesh with the self-image at the core of his being, creating an unsolvable paradox. His programmed desires for rough gay sex got him beaten, raped, and nearly killed, yet he found himself unable to resist. Unable to resolve his conflicting desires, he attempted to take his own life. Attempted... and failed.”

The large black man atop the bed, silent throughout the entire dialogue lifted a hand slowly to the mask covering his face, and removed it. Karyn gasped in shock and horror as she gazed upon the scarred visage of her former lab partner. When she’d known him years ago, he’d been a thin, scrawny boy, a nerd with thick glasses and buck teeth, who’d probably weighed all of ninety-eight pounds including his clothes. The being before her now was anything BUT scrawny, looking as if he’d spent every waking hour since college taking steroids and working out in a gym. He smiled wickedly at her as he held forth his wrists, showing the jagged healed scars running across them.

“Karyn Lynn Andrews,” the synthesized voice continued, “you have lived your entire life concerned only for your own pleasure and enjoyment. Many are the people you have hurt, and manipulated over the years. Legion are the number of victims who have suffered at your hands. Women you have altered and changed into becoming your lovers and playthings, and men you’ve brainwashed to keep them from causing you problems, or simply as a whim. All the while, you’ve given none of them a moment’s thought, content and confident in your own superiority, never imagining that the same fate you’d dealt to others could possibly come back to you.” A loud metallic clang sounded, and the bindings along her wrists, ankles and waist unlocked, releasing her, as the time began to count down.

“It is time to face your innermost fears,” the voice spoke once more. “Surrender your superior sensibilities, your feelings of entitlement, and serve another’s pleasure... or surrender your very identity, and sense of self, your very life. Will you be able to put another person’s pleasure ahead of your own? Make your choice... now!” The viewscreen went black.

Karyn sat there a moment longer, frightened, angry, disbelieving. How had this happened? She lived in a huge mansion, she had dozens of beautiful and scantily clad women at her beckoned call, she had a bank account full of money, and a traveled in a stretch limousine! How could it be possible for her to end up forced to service some pumped up side of beef or have her mind fucked up beyond all recognition? Reaching up with her freed hands, she pulled at the device clamped around her neck and shoulder, jerking hard as she could despite the pain. Screaming in pain and frustration, she finally let go. panting, eyes wet with unshed tears. It was firmly locked in place, as she’d feared; the only way to remove it would involve removing several layers of skin and scalp in the process.

Risking another glance at Anthony’s bobbing, pulsing erection, she actually considered risking disfigurement.

“Anthony,” she said, standing up from the chair. “Come on. You can’t really want this to happen, can you? Okay, I kind of screwed you over in the past... but... but we can start over! If you help me out of this now, I swear I’ll make it up to you! I have money now.. lots of money! I can... umm... help you get your... your face... fixed! I know this great plastic surgeon! Please, Anthony.. I just need you to get me out of this damned thing before the timer goes off!”

The black man tilted his head to the side, frowning slightly, as if considering. Then slowly, he shook his head. No. Karyn seethed, hands clenching into fists.

“Dammit, Anthony! Take this fucking thing off my head right now!” she screamed, then gasped, smirking as a thought popped into her head. That’s right! Damn, in all this time, I nearly forgot! I made him completely obedient and submissive to me! Instead of just asking him, I just need to order him to take it off! Indeed, Anthony expression showed shock, his eyes wide, and his lip trembling, as if someone has just splashed him with a bucket of ice water. Karyn’s grin widened. “That’s right, Anthony. You’re my good boy, aren’t you? You remember how good it feels to obey me... to please me. Well, right now it will please me for you to remove this thing from my head, and help me get out of this place. So... get off of that bed, and let me out of this thing.”

Anthony stared at her for several moments, before a huge grin split his ugly misshapen face. He laughed, deep, long and hard, a harsh guttural noise, leaving Karyn standing there stunned. He shook his head again, leaning back down on the bed, his head propped up on an elbow as he gazed out at her, waiting.

Fuck! What the hell is going on here? This can’t be happening! The shit I put in his head... it was supposed to be permanent! There’s no way he should be able to resist my commands! Worse, that fucking black bastard is just sitting there, laughing at me. AT ME!! And... FUCK! Three minutes have gone by. Shit! I’m running out of time! What do I do now?

“Anthony,” she tried again, “I’m sorry. Forgive me. I didn’t mean to snap at you like that. I didn’t mean to try and... order you around again. I’m sorry. I’m really really sorry!” Now she let the tears fall. “Please, Anthony. You have to stop this. You can save me. You’re the only one who can save me. Please. I’m... I’m begging you okay?” She dropped down into her knees. “This is me, being sincere, okay? Please. I don’t want to have my mind erased. You’re a good guy. You’re not like me... you’re a decent human being. Please... you can’t let this psycho get away with this! Please! I’ll do anything you want, anything at all...”

“There’s only one thing I want you to do,” Anthony finally spoke, his voice raspy and deep. Sliding a hand down between his legs, he grabbed his cock along the base stroking it slowly a few times, until it was once again ramrod stiff. Peering at her, staring deep into Karyn’s eyes, he said, “I want you to suck it.”

Karyn shuddered in disgust. Her mouth? On his fucking prick? No. No way! NO! I can’t do that! Fuck... it’s so big I probably couldn’t even get my lips around it if I wanted to! A quick glance at the wall showed how much time was left, and she shuddered again. Time was running out. Still down on her knees, she was at eye level to the monster cock, less than a foot away from her. Taunting her.

“I... I can’t!” she cried piteously, shaking her head. “Please! Don’t make me do this!”

“In your mouth, or in your pussy,” Anthony replied coldly. “One or the other. And you’d better hurry up and decide. On a good day, it takes me about at least five minutes to cum, and you’ve got just a little less than six.”

Karyn again glanced at the display in fear, and closing her eyes, reached out and took hold of his dick. She grimaced at the feel of it, thick. warm, hard and yet soft at the same time. She gave it a hesitant stroke, the way she’d seen him do it, and winced again, feeling his member jerk slightly in her hands. She nearly let go of it, but another quick view of the wall showed that she was out of options and out of time. Taking a deep breath, closing her eyes again, she lowered her head and opened her mouth, sucking on a cock for the very first time.

“Mmmmm,” Anthony murmured softly, relaxing, leaning back as the sensations of warm wetness enveloped his rod. A deep seated part of him wanted her to fail, wanted her to suffer and pay for all the shit she’d done to everyone over the years, but another part was simply enjoying the triumph on the moment. Truth be told, he felt no sexual pleasure from the act whatsoever; the enigmatic man that had rescued him, and helped him come to terms with his new reality had healed his damaged psyche, removed the obedience and submissiveness she’d implanted within him, but even he had been unable to remove the changes Karyn had made to his sexuality. As much as he deeply hated his new sexual orientation, a deeper part of it now clung to it, embraced it, as a defining part of his new identity.

Still, finally getting to have his revenge against the bitch that had caused his torment was working wonders as an aphrodisiac.

Karyn, for her part, was screaming inside, burning with shame, humiliation, and disgust at being forced to perform like this. She could barely make herself go through the motions, bobbing her head woodenly up and down. She gasped in surprise as she felt the cock jerk slightly in her mouth, opening her eyes to see her former friend and college staring at her harshly.

“Pitiful. Absolutely pitiful,” he rasped, shaking his head. “I know you’ve never done this before, Karyn, but damn I’ve had fucking virgins show more technique than you!” Pushing her back, he idly ran his hand along his wet, saliva soaked cock. “See that? I took a couple of Viagra before this started just so I’d be up and ready for you... and your so fucking bad at this that I’m getting soft!” Sure enough, the mammoth rod hand snugly in his hand began to wilt slightly, softening before Karyn’s eyes.

“Guess I wasn’t missing out on too much back in our college days,” he said, taunting her, “if this is the best you can do. It’s too bad, though.” He rolled over slightly, showing his backside, covered liberally with small circular white pads. “You see, the one in charge here is monitoring my vital signs. He said that the only way to deactivate the countdown and prevent you becoming a drooling idiot is for you to make me cum. It’s all linked to a computer, Karyn, so even if I wanted to help you, which I don’t, it doesn’t matter. My sexual release is the one and only escape from your fate.”

A low soft moan escaped Karyn’s lips. She was done. She was finished. No escape, no hope. She was as good as gone. She hung her head, sobbing softly, when Anthony’s voice cut through her despair.

“I don’t believe this. You’ve given up. Three minutes left and you’ve fucking given up!” She raised her head, seeing the look of pure disgust on his face. “You know, I think I gave you too much credit. I’d figure, with your life on the line, you’d at least give it a decent try, that you’d at least have enough dignity and fire to try and fight against your fate. But I guess when push comes to shove, you’re just too much of coward at heart to do anything but cower and wallow in self pity.”

Karyn merely closed her eyes, trying to drown out his words, trying not to think about what was only moments way from happening to her. She moved to a far corner of the room, and sat down, curling up into a ball. The clock on the wall ticked away heedless of her pain, counting off the last sixty seconds in seemingly no time at all. Karyn took a shaky breath, waiting for the end, when suddenly... she felt it. A soft twinge, a wave of dizziness and disorientation, that seemed to slowly build and build... like a pulsing wave inside her brain, gaining speed. Eyes open now, she reached up for the device again, trying one last time in desperation to pull it free, only to find herself unable to control her hands. A soft groan escaped her lips as the disorientation increased, and the world seemed to tilt on its axis. She closed here eyes again, letting herself fall to the floor, trying desperately to hold on at least to that, to something as concrete as the ground, as everything else in her world began to evaporate.

“Karyn Lynn Andrews,” a familiar masculine synthesized voice spoke, shattering her last fragile grip on reality. “You have failed in your test to show true remorse, humility and repentance. You have failed, and now you shall pay the price. As you have twisted the minds of those around you, so you shall now find yourself twisted. And though you found much pleasure in the act, I find no enjoyment in sending you to your fate. Instead, I shall feel satisfaction in knowing that in your case, at least, the punishment fits the crime.”

For several long moments, Karyn merely groaned and shuddered, feeling like nothing more than a mote caught in a typhoon, being flung in a million directions at once, completely unattached to everything, to anything... until, finally, blessedly, she felt something within her emptied mind, something real, something tangible, and she embraced it with all of her strength, all of her very being, clinging to it like a life preserver, as the maelstrom within her finally slowed, then stopped, as the world tilted once more.

“Ohhhh... uuhhnn...” she slurred, as her surroundings slowly came back into focus once more. She moved a hand to push herself back upright, frowning slightly as it touched metal. Turning her head, she spied the the Synaptic Analyzer prototype she’d worn moments ago, now free from head. I’ve been altered, she thought dimly to herself, as she rose to her feet. That machine... it changed me, somehow. But... I don’t feel any different. I don’t feel like a zombie, or anything. And... I remember... that creepy white face guy, some cryptic remark about making the punishment fit the crime...

“Oh, Karyn,” Anthony’s voice called out, shocking her from her inner monolog. “How are you feeling, hon? Still got all your marbles?”

Any retort she might have normally shot back at her former friend was bestalled by the sight of his naked cock, open and exposed at half-mast, and her body’s violent reaction to it. Her eyes nearly bulged, and a sudden fluttering in the pit of her stomach made her utterly weak in the knees. Without realizing what she was doing, she stumbled, drooling, towards his dick, the object that had all but repulsed her only moments before. A hand crept down unbidden to her crotch, lightly rubbing at her clit, teasing it with arousal, as her other hand slowly reached out to touch Anthony’s manhood, to caress it, gently, as if to assure herself that something so wonderful, so magnificent, was actually real...

Wait a fucking minute! she screamed inside her head, jerking back awkwardly as realization broke though the erotic fog. Oh God! Oh no, oh no! NO! I... I can’t believe it... that fucker... I’m actually CRAVING his cock! No... fuck no... not just his, but ANY cock! Every cock! FUCK!! Her eyes went glassy as she remembered, just for a moment, then earlier sensation of having it in her mouth, when she was fighting the timer. Her earlier revulsion was still present, and strong as ever, only now it was all but overshadowed by an all-consuming need to have it, to taste it, touch it, have it inside her—

“NOOOOO!” she screamed, jerking away, panting in terror, skittering backwards on her butt until she reached the wall. “NO! This can’t be happening to me! NO! You can’ do this! You can’t! Oh god oh god oh god...”

“I’m afraid it has happened, Karyn,” Anthony said with an evil grin, stroking his cock vigorously, feeling his arousal skyrocket at the humiliation and fear of his most hated enemy. “And believe me, I know exactly what you’re going through. Right now, you’re thinking, ‘Maybe I can resist this, maybe I can fight this off if I try with all of my strength and will’. But trust me, you’re just fooling yourself. The two sides of you are fighting it out, struggling for dominance, but the end result was decided long before the battle even began.” His hand moved live a piston, dancing up and down his cock, bringing himself closer and closer to climax. “In the end... mmmmm... you’re gonna... gonna crawl over here... on your hands and knees... and BEG me... oohhhh fuuuckkk... beg me to suck my dick... beg... and whine... oohhh fuuccck... like a little whore... to lick the.. the cream.. off of my... fucking... cccooohhhhhhfffuuucckkk!!” With a long deep groan, Anthony exploded, his hot thick man cream erupting from his manhood like a volcano...

* * *

Unable to watch any more, Amber turned away. Her heart was racing, and her breath was ragged. The monitor to her side illuminated again, catching her attention, and her white faced tormentor peered down at her. “And so, Amber, you have just had a quick glimpse of your own possible future. Karyn hadn’t started out as a soulless bitch who cared only about herself. A year or two before she became your roommate, during her freshman year of college, she came out to her best friend, Danielle. Danielle was shocked and bothered by the revelation, and though at first she’d pretended to be okay knowing her lifelong friend growing up was a lesbian, she slowly started to distance herself from Karyn. One day they got into an argument outside the Student Union Building, and at the height of it, Danielle outed her, called her a fucking dyke and left, storming off. Her best friend, the first person she’d even told her deepest darkest secret, and she’d betrayed that trust, humiliated her in public, and turned her back on her.” The man shrugged. “Needless to say, Karyn was crushed. Heartbroken, she changed that day, deciding then and there that she couldn’t trust anyone, that friendship and love, were nothing more than pretty words, and that the only person who mattered, the only person she could ever believe in was herself.”

Amber frowned, considering. She vaguely remembered something about an incident her freshman year in front of the SUB, but she hadn’t know the specifics. “So... what are you trying to tell me? That I should pity her? That she didn’t deserve what happened to her? If that’s the case, then why do this? Why put her through all of this shit then pretend like you give a rat’s ass about her situation?”

The pale face man sighed heavily. “I see you still do not understand. Yes, I pity her... and yes she deserved what happened to her. As I said before, I am judge and jury, but not the executioner. Her misdeeds of the past brought her to this place, and I set the stage, putting the noose around her neck, but she was the one who kicked the stool out from underneath her own feet.” On the other side of the glass, a soft moan could be heard as Karyn, unable to resist any longer, crawled over to the bed on her hands and knees.

“As for the why,” the strange man continued, “I do this to teach... to instruct. To give these wretches who are among the worst of their kind, a chance at redemption... a chance for self-enlightenment.” His eyes narrowed, as her peered down at Amber. “And in your case, I give you a chance to see where the path you are about to tread upon leads. This room was labeled ‘Fear’, and rightly so. Before you continue on, ask yourself what it is you truly fear. What if you were in the victim’s shoes? There are many who love to dish out punishment, but very few who can stand the taste when it is in turned dished out to them.” With that cryptic remark, the screen went blank, and the door on the other side of the room swung open.