The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

See-Saw

by J. Darksong

Ch. 8) Whispers in the Dark

As used as Amber was becoming to awakening in a wet sticky pool in the middle of the floor, it still took her a moment or two to reorient herself with her surroundings. Yawning, she sat up and stretched, letting cramped muscles and tendons flex and stretch out again. She noted with disinterest that she was once again alone; sometime while she was unconscious, her mysterious captor had arrived, removed Amber from her shackles, and freed her neighbor, Andi, taking her from the room, and leaving another note taped to the door—this one with two x’s on it. She frowned slightly as she considered; usually she felt some measure of annoyance at her kidnapper’s antics, his flamboyant manner of sleight of hand about her situation, but now... she felt nothing but indifference. Which in and of itself should have bothered her, but didn’t.

Not sure if that’s because I’m getting used to his shenanigans, or if I’m just tired and bored with it all... or if it’s because of all the junk he’s put inside my head. she thought to herself, getting to her feet. Either way, my becoming complacent can’t be a good thing. Dammit, Amber, girl... you’re almost to the end of all of this. Almost there. Just one more room to go, and you’ll be face to face with that fucking bitch for the first time since that night. All you have to do is just... just keep it together a little bit longer!

She purposely refrained from thinking about whatever followed that fateful meeting. Since the night of her rape and abuse, she’d stopped living, putting her life in a holding pattern while she planned and schemed and plotted her revenge. She’d burned more than a few bridges to get where she was even before being abducted, but she’d clearly crossed a line she couldn’t turn back from the moment she’d chosen to break her friend Miranda Gomez for the chance to settle her debt against her hated enemy. Alex was dead and gone. Her life was a shambles. All she had left was her job, and her revenge, and assuming her captor had left anyone from BioFlex Industries with a working brain, her days there were numbered at best once they discovered the resources she’d diverted to aid in her revenge. Once she finally had it out with Lydia Moorhouse, assuming Amber survived... what was left for her?

Making her way down the darkened hallway, she forced the dark depressing thoughts away, forcing herself to focus on the present, the here and now, and to simply worry about the future when the time came.

She paused at the final doorway, a heavy iron door marked with the word ‘Acceptance’. Rather than roll her eyes or comment, Amber merely gripped the handle and pulled, feeling the heavy door slowly ease open. The room inside was dark, nearly pitch black save for a single spotlight hanging from the ceiling, illuminating a naked figure strapped spread-eagled to a large bed. Definitely female, she appeared to be Asian, young, in her early twenties. Stepping closer, she tried to peer at her face to see if she recognized her, but the girl was blindfolded, a large black eye mask covering her eyes. She reached down, about to remove the mask, then... hesitated. Did she want to risk making Him upset? He’s obviously blindfolded her for a reason, she thought, lowering her arm.I should really wait until He gives me permission before I mess around with one of His girls.

Wait... what?!?

Amber shook her head furiously. “What the FUCK?” she said aloud, rubbing at her temples. The very LAST thing she cared about was pissing off the jerk-off that had abducted her and had her jumping through hoops! And yet, just a moment before, she’d been thinking of him as ‘Him’, with emphasis on the Capital H! Just the thought made her insides twist... but in a good way. Growling, she gritted her teeth as she pushed the traitorous thoughts aside.

He is NOT my fucking Owner! He is NOT my fucking Master! He does NOT fucking control me! I am my own person, goddammit! I decide my own fate! ME!!

Panting softly, fists clenched, the red haze had just faded from her eyes when the view screen on the wall behind her came to life. “Well, Amber, I see you have composed yourself,” her captor said unnecessarily, forcing her to swear loudly. “This is your final challenge, the last once you will face. This room, as you saw, was labeled ‘Acceptance’. That is, acceptance for both you, and myself... in me, accepting the fact that you are fully committed to the path you have chosen, and will not be swayed from it. And for you... well, in your case, you have accepted your fate, as the fate of all those who walk a dark path.”

“Save the speeches, ‘Darth’,” Amber said wearily, crossing her arms. “I don’t recognize your latest sacrificial lamb. She’s a complete and total stranger.” She smirked slightly, finding enough energy to throw one last barb at her tormentor. “What’s wrong? Did you run out of people from my life to throw at me? Couldn’t track down my Kindergarten teacher, or my third grade art teacher?”

Her tormentor surprised her by bursting out in laughter, shaking his head in hilarity. “My dear Miss Mathison, you never fail to amaze me. Just when I think I have you worn down past the point of no return, you somehow find it within you to fire off a zinger that catches me right on the mark. I’d say you have a bright future ahead of you as a comedienne... if I didn’t already know your immediate future.”

“And cue the guilt trip,” Amber said with a sigh. “You know what? Fine. Just tell me what I have to do to get out of here and get my hands on that bitch. I’m pretty damned determined to kill with my own bare hands, even if it means putting up with more of your crap.” She sighed again. “I know... I can feel the shit you’ve planted inside my noggin... I can feel it... starting to twist my thoughts... and fuck it, I don’t give a shit. If I can settle up with Lydia Moorhouse... if I can beat her down, and have that cunt down on her knees, bloody, broken, and begging me for mercy... if I can just make her feel some of the pain and agony she’s made me feel all these years, then fuck it, I’ll take whatever follows. I’ll accept the aftermath.” She winced slightly at her word usage, wondering if HE had programmed that response into her, hoping he wouldn’t pick up on it.

“A very appropriate response, considering the room,” he commented drily, shattering her hopes. “Now then... to the task. The girl lying on the bed before you has been placed into a deep trance state, her mind and will softened and properly prepped for mental conditioning. Your task is simple: you are to program her, to issue instructions that her open and pliant mind will absorb. You will make her into an obedient and submissive slave.”

Amber swallowed, looking again at the lovely helpless girl, getting that twisty feeling in her gut again. “Um... okay... I’m not exactly... um... I mean, I haven’t exactly... done this kind of thing before... I don’t know how to program her. What do I say to turn her into a slave?”

A small flicker of light at her side caught her attention, as a small television screen came to life. “I have taken the liberty of providing you with a script. Simply read aloud from the prompter, as instructed, while stimulating the girl, and she will respond. I will be monitoring her closely as well, and once she is sufficiently programmed, you will be allowed to have your meeting with Miss Moorhouse.” The figure sighed deeply. “I will even grant you an incentive. Once you complete your task, I will give you back the items you were carrying home from work in your purse, to use in your confrontation. Despite her current condition, and the humiliation she has already suffered, she is still a dangerous adversary. When you earn your passage into the final room, you will leave here with everything you need to ensure you do not succumb to her control again.”

Amber blinked, then smiled. Well... what the hell? He’s gonna give me my stuff back? Huh... I guess maybe he’s not all bad after all. I was a little worried that the bitch might stun me with her gaze before I got my hands around her throat... but if I can use the stuff I, um, borrowed, from BioFlex... I can face her on equal footing!

Peering down at the teleprompter screen, Amber sighed. “Uh huh. So... I have to ‘stimulate’ her to get to her respond to my voice huh? And I guess there’s no reason to ask why you couldn’t simply program her yourself? You’re obviously well versed in this kind of thing.” When his only response was to stare at her, waiting, she sighed. Shaking her head in resignation, she leaned forward, sliding a questing finger along the young girl’s bare pussy. The girl moaned slightly, her body tensing then relaxing, shuddering slightly at the sensation of Amber’s touch. Amber herself shuddered, imagining for a moment what the girl must be experiencing, what it must feel like to be bound, helpless, and blindfolded, so utterly open and helpless that a single touch could evoke such a reaction...

Forcing her mind back to the task at hand, however, she glanced down at the teleprompter once more. “Yuriko, imprint,” she read aloud. “This is the sound of the voice that you must obey. This is the sound of the voice that controls your thoughts. My voice. Listen and obey.”

The girl, Yuriko sighed softly, her head turning towards Amber, intent upon her every word. Amber felt a sudden flush at the knowledge of the sheer power she had over the girl. She was so completely open right now that anything Amber told her would be accepted as the absolute truth. I could completely remake her mind, from the ground up, she suddenly realized. I don’t even have to read this damned instructions that guy is sending me; I could turn her into my complete and total slave... l loyal only to me. To me... not HIM!

She closed her eyes as a flood of fantasies raced through her mind... her being served, serviced, and pleasured by the lovely young nymph before her, seeing the look of complete adoration and submission in her gaze, knowing that SHE was the absolute center of the young girl’s universe, and serving her pleasure would be the girl’s entire existence... submitting to her every command, every wish, every whim...

No. she said with an effort, opening her eyes. I can’t... do that. I... she’s pretty enough, yes, but... I couldn’t do that to her. It just wouldn’t be right... Her eyes went unfocused for a moment. Besides... she doesn’t belong to me... she’s already... owned... Blinking, she found the teleprompter beeping at her, reminding her that she’d stopped reading the script several minutes earlier.

Geez... impatient much? she thought dimly as the prompter began scrolling its message again. “Yuriko, listen closely. Let my words become your thoughts. My words becoming your thoughts. There is no need to think, Yuriko. You cannot think. Your only thoughts come from me, yuriko... my voice speaking the words that are your only thoughts. My voice... controls your mind, Yuriko. You are a slave to my words. A slave to my voice. You are a slave, yuriko. And that knowledge... the fact that you are a slave... arouses you.”

Any question of whether or not the message was being received was answered as Yuriko let out a deep lust-filled moan, and the wetness coating Amber’s fingers increased dramatically. Blinking in surprise, she continued reading from the script.

“You are a slave. You are owned. You are property. You live to serve your Master. You exist to serve your Master. Obedience to Master is all. Submission to Master is all. You are a slave.” Amber frowned slightly as the words began to repeat. “You are a slave. You are owned. You are property. You live to serve your Master. You exist to serve your Master. Obedience to Master is all. Submission to Master is all. You are a slave.” Amber groaned inwardly as the words began to repeat yet again. “You are a slave. You are owned. You are property. You live to serve your Master. You exist to serve your Master. Obedience is all. Submission to Master is all. You are a slave.”

The litany repeated seven more times, until Amber was completely bored out of her mind, when the script suddenly changed, catching her off guard. “My voice is the voice of your thoughts,” she said, breathing an inward sigh of relief at having something new to say. “You will obey my voice without thinking. You will accept the words of my voice without thinking. There is no need to think. There is no need to consider or ponder. There is only mindless obedience. Only total acceptance. You obey my voice. You will obey my voice without thinking....”

* * *

“...you are a slave. You are a slave. You are a slave.,” Amber intoned, barely even bothering to read the nonstop barrage of repetitive words coming at her. For nearly half an hour now, she’d repeated back everything her captor had sent her via the view screen, wondering idly if there would ever be an end. In the back of her mind, she knew the purpose of endlessly repeating the words was to make them stick, reinforcing the commands she’d already received earlier, until they were driven so deeply into the girl’s mind that she could never hope to resist. Still, it was easily the most boring thing she’d ever done in her entire life, and it was all she could do to stay conscious herself.

“You are a slave to the voice. You obey without thought. You accept the words you are hearing as absolute truth. You accept the words without thought. You accept the words completely and utterly. You are slave.”

Had she been more alert, she might have noticed a few tiny errors popping up now and again in the text she was reading, spread out here and there.

“You are a slave to the voice. You obey without thought. You accept the words you are seeing as absolute truth. You accept these words without thought. You accept these words completely and utterly. You are slave.”

However, as the time progressed, the errors slowly became more blatant, more intentional, and had Amber been anything but completely oblivious, she would have spotted them easily.

“You are a slave to your voice. You obey without thought. You accept the words you are speaking as the absolute truth. You accept these words without thought. You accept these words completely and utterly. You need to even remember these words to obey them. You will NOT remember them. You will obey. You are slave.”

In truth, Amber was nearly as deeply entranced as her victim, mindlessly speaking out the words scrolling by without conscious thought or comprehension. Her right hand continued to pump mindlessly between Yuriko’s thighs, stroking the brainwashed girl, keeping her on the edge of a monumental release, while her free hand worked just as furiously as her own dripping twat.

“You are slave. You exist to serve your Master. You belong to Master. You are His property, and no one else’s. You belong solely to Him. He is Master. You are slave. You are slave.”

Repetition became her world, her entire existence. Locked in a dark , barely illuminated room with no windows, no clock, the passage of time held no meaning. All she knew was the seemingly endless stream of words...

“You belong to Master. Every part of you exists to please Master. You will obey Master without thought, and without hesitation. Your mind belongs only to Master. Your will belongs only to Master. You belong only to Master. You are the Master’s slave. You are slave. Now, cum... then sleep!”

Yuriko let out an ear-splitting scream as she obeyed, cumming in a torrent just an instant before Amber followed suit. Both girls shuddered as the surrendered themselves completely to the pleasure, letting it overwhelm them completely and utterly. Pleasure flowed through them like a wave, washing away the tension of the past half-hour, made even more satisfying by the underlying fact that, even though they had done so unaware, they had obeyed their Master’s command. Finally, as they came down from their ecstatic high, both women let out a soft sigh, obeying their Master’s final command, drifting out into a contented sleep.

* * *

“Excellent job, Amber,” the loud synthesized voice spoke, waking her from her slumber. “You have completed your task, and fulfilled your part of the agreement.”

Sitting up from the bed, Amber glanced around, finding the bed otherwise empty, the restraints removed, and the bound girl gone. Frowning, she started to ask what had happened to the girl when Yuriko surprised her, stepping out of the dark and into the light. “Here, this is for you,” she said softly, smiling serenely as she handed Amber a familiar looking satchel. “My Master has instructed me to give you this. He said that everything inside is exactly as it was when you last had it.”

“A deal is a deal, after all,” the view screen image replied softly. “You earned this confrontation with your nemesis. I told you beforehand, seeing her now will only bring about your downfall, but you’ve proven yourself determined, so here is your chance. For good or for ill, once you step through that door, you will once again be face to face with the woman you blame for ruining your life.” He gestured to the bag on her hands. “I’ve given you back your supplies, your tools. I’ve given you everything you need to survive this encounter. The rest... is up to you. You may choose to rest here a while, and give yourself a chance to recover a bit, but the door is unlocked. You can go anytime you wish.”

Opening the satchel, checking to make sure everything she’d packed was truly there, she breathed a sigh of relief. Taking out a small metal chain, wrapping it around her left wrist, and placing a small plastic dart gun in her right hand, she walked to the door. She closed her eyes again, remembering Alex’s face the last time she’d seen him, and her blood began to boil. It was time... no, beyond time, to settle things.

“You know what they say,” she replied, hand on the door handle. “There’s no time like the present.” Steeling herself for the upcoming fight, she pulled the handle, opening the door, and slipped inside.