The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SEED EATERS—EPISODE THREE

Day One

Isaac Pulled up in the driveway as he got out of the Car. It would be good to see Jacob again. He had not seen him in months. They had been best friends in middle school but had ended up going to different high schools. They still got tighter every now and then to hang out. He knocked on the door as Miss Madison answered the door.

“Hello Miss Madison.”

“Hello Isaac how or you doing hun. Its been a long time.”

“Not to bad. Congratulations on the baby by the way.”

“Thank you sugar. Well Isaac had to run a few errands for me. I hope you don’t mind hanging out with an old girl like me.”

“No not at all.”

“So you got a girl friend yet.”

“Nope you know me, I like to stay single.”

“I am sure you will find someone.”

“Probably not. The girls at school or just to stuck up for me.”

“Or maybe you like older women.” She gave him a little wink and a smile.

“Maybe.”

“You always where a little flirt.”

“Remember when you used to come over and help me out.”

“Yes.”

“I know you used to take peaks at me when you could.”

“I…”

“There no need to deny it or apologize, I rather enjoyed it. I always knew you would grow into a handsome young man.”

“Ms. Madison perhaps I better go.”

“Are you sure about that.” She reached down and clutched his crotch as he jumped. He felt confused about what to do. She stepped back as she pulled of her t shirt revealing swollen belly followed by two milk gorged breast. He could only watch as she ran her hands over her breast. She squeezed one of the nipples as a few drops of milk squirted out. Slowly she walked toward him again. She lifted an arm running it through his hair. Slowly she lowered his head to one of her breast. As if out of control of his own body he began to lick at her nipple. Slowly she sat down as he followed her to the bed sitting in her lap.

He began to suckle at her breast as if he had done it a thousand times before. Her hand went into his pants as she seized his now hard cock and pulled it out. She began to stroke his cock as he suckled at her breast. He felt himself slowly slipping asleep as he drunk more of her milk into his mouth. He felt his balls tighten and then release. She continued to stroke his cock as she fired shot after shot of cum. That was the last thing he remembered before he fell asleep.

Day Two

Isaac jumped up as he looked down. He saw Stacy sucking on his dick. Stacy and him had gotten along okay but to see her at his crotch was a surprise to say the least. She let go of his cock and smiled at him as several drops of semen fell from his chin. Apparently he was really out of it because his cock was limp in her hands. He had already came in her mouth.

“Good morning Isaac.”

“What the hell is going on.”

“Maybe I better answer that.” He looked up to se Jacob standing in the door. A girl on each arm. “Stacy and Lisa would you please excuses us.” Isaac realizing he was naked quickly began to stuff his cock back into his pants and zipped them up. Jacob sat on the bed beside him as the remaining girl cruelled up onto his lap.

“I see things have changed a lot around here, When did Stacy start listening to you.”

“That is a long story my friend. One I don’t even know all the details to. Then Jacob began to tell his story. About the shot. His sister. About Lisa and his cousin. About him sleeping with Lisa’s mom and sister. He explained that there semen was a drug to women.

“So what does this got to do with me?”

“You are like me now. Whatever they used to change me is also in the milk of my mom and the others.”

“So your saying that any woman I want will be drawn to me?”

“Yes. They asked me to pick someone I could trust.”

“You could have asked me.”

“Would you have believed me?”

“Probably not. So who is this young lady.”

“This is Jessie Lisa’s younger sister. She’s kind of my favorite.”

“So what happens next?”

“Slumber party.”

“What?”

“It’s the last weekend before we go back to school, Stacy has invited several of her cheerleader friends over. Sweetie will you fetch me that year book.” Jessie got up and went over to the desk bringing back a middle school yearbook. Jacob opened it up and handed it to him. Several pictures of girls where highlighted. He knew the girls. They where the snob squad as they had called them. They where like Stacy a grade above him and Jacob.

“So what does this got to do with me.”

“Like I said we can get any girl we want, these or some of the best looking girls at my school.”

“You always did dream big.”

“But I don’t know if I have enough juice to handle all six of them not to mention these three little nymph’s.” He kissed Jessie on the cheek. “So or you in.”

“What the fuck. If it doesn’t work I don’t have to see them again. So what’s the plan?”

“Well we send in a Trojan horse or two after they or all here.” He, Jacob, and Jessie stayed in his room as they waited. After Tracy, Tina, Nicole, Angelina, Jasmine, and Brittany all arrived Stacy and Lisa excused themselves from the party for a few minutes. There they snuck in and began to give Jacob and Isaac head. After they cummed Jacob and Isaac went to the door as the girls called there guest into the hall one by one. After they had heard ever name called Jacob looked at him and grinned.

“Well you better get out there.”

“I thought you where coming with me.”

“Oh I will but I want you to have a little fun first.” Slowly he gathered up his nerve as he walked out into the hall. There he saw a sight he wouldn’t believe. The small hallway was filled with girls making out as they licked at each others lips. Stacy and Lisa seemed to have the last two girls they had called pinned against the wall as there hands roamed under there clothing.

Two girls that where close to him noticed him right away. Jasmine a lovely young Japanese girl and Tina a short haired little blond. Both of them went to there knees in front of him as they went for his crotch. Jasmine quickly began to work at his crotch and pull out his cock. She seemed to waste no time putting it into her mouth. Tina feeling a bit left out went a little lower as she opened her mouth and began to suck on his balls. He hadn’t noticed that even more girls where approaching him now. Nikki a fiery little red head was actually crawling toward him. She stopped at his leg looking up at him and then at his cock. She tilted her head sideways and began to lick at his shaft. Angelina a lovely Hispanic girl made her way around him Before he knew it she held his ass cheeks in her hand and was licking at his anus. This was more then he could take. He felt himself coming as he shot his load he pulled it out and began to shoot it onto Tina, Jasmine and Nikki’s face. He went back and forth like a sprinkler as he shot it over them. Angelina came around and began to lick at the girls faces as they kissed, licked and suckled each other. He backed up just watching.

The door to Jacob’s room opened again as he and Jacob and a now naked Jessie came out of the room. Jessie was not entirely naked though she seemed to be wearing semen over her breast and cunt. Jacob slowly pushed her towards the group which saw her and went right to work. They slowly brought her to the ground as they began to go to work lapping her gentiles. Two of the girls worked her breast while two more at her pussy and ass. Isaac found himself hard again as he watched. He walked over and around the girls making his way toward Stacy, Lisa, Tracy, and Brittany. His target was Stacy. He had always wanted her and now there was nothing stopping him. Except maybe the fact that he would have to fuck three other girls to have her also.

Day Three

Isaac woke up the next morning to Stacy at his crotch again. Him and her jumped in the shower before heading back to her moms room. They had gone in here after the orgy to sleep together. After mating one last time of course. He had noticed that Jacob only mated with Jessie as he only wanted to mate with Stacy. He didn’t really know why. When the rest of the girls woke the next morning they where more then eager to clean up, cook breakfast, do the dish’s which gave him and his new girlfriend quality time. With every thing that was going on he had forgotten to call his mom yesterday. He tried calling now but no one answered so he decided to go home and check In.

He pulled up into his driveway and jumped out as Stacy walked up beside him and took his hand. He looked over to see Ms. Madison’s car in the driveway. He had no idea what to expect next. As he opened the door and walked inside he saw three naked women on the sofa. One of the women was his mother who was sucking on the breast of Stacy’s mom. The third woman was a girl about his age who he did not recognize. She appeared to be at least nine months pregnant if not more. She was between his mothers legs pressing her pussy to his mothers as they rubbed them together.

Ms. Madison looked up at him and winked. Then he saw something. The vagina of the girl began to stretch as she moaned loudly. He saw what looked like a large black slug leaving the woman. It began to press into his mother. He went to move to stop it but Stacy grabbed his arm shaking her head. Nether of them knew what to do as it pushed into his mother and slide up into her. After a few seconds it was out of the girl and up into his mother. Slowly they laid his mother on the sofa. The young woman stood up straight and approached them. Isaac didn’t know what to expect but from the smile on her face he knew it couldn’t be good. Or maybe it could.

What Isaac didn’t know was a lot. He didn’t know that Jacob would be taking the girls home. That two of them had single moms who he would go in and meet. He also didn’t know that Jessie had invited the girls from her softball team over for a sleepover at her house. He also didn’t know that other seed makers where awaking.