The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SEED EATERS - EPISODE FOUR

Day One

Nicole sat looking over what she knew. A local pregnant woman and maid had vanished. The maid was a student of the school. She was working during the day and then went to school at night. Her disappearance had sparked many rumors around the school. Nicole really didn’t care. All she cared about was the story. A student in journalism she had fought for this story. She had went to meet Maria parents and friends. She had even been to the house where they had vanished. When she was leaving however she had found something hidden in the bushes. Something she should have turned over to the cops. Instead she took it to a friends of hers. She was waiting for a phone call to find out what was in it.

The woman who had vanished was a single woman but Maria had told friends she had a husband. Helen walker had hired her since she couldn’t get around as easily. But accordion to people who knew her Helen was at least nine months pregnant when she left work but Maria worked for her for at least two months after. Worst of all no one knew who the father was. She pushed her brown hair from her face as she leaned back in the chair as she closed her eyes. Then the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hey Nicole. Its Bobbie." Bobbie was a senior who had access to the labs. She knew him through a friend. Nicole

"What’s up Bobbie?"

"Well I was checking out the vial you found."

"Well what did you find out?"

"Well its semen."

"Semen?"

"Well it is and it isn’t."

"What do you mean."

"Well this semen or whatever it is, Well the sperm have all X chromosomes."

"I don’t understand."

"Well males have an XY chromosomes female have XX. If a woman where to be impregnated by this stuff she would have a baby girl."

"Interesting."

"That’s not all. This stuff has chemical molecules that I haven’t seen before."

"What do you mean."

"If you had to ask me this semen didn’t come from anything god made."

"You think someone created it."

"Yes."

"Okay I will get back to you tomorrow. Thanks."

"Nicole, I don’t want to know where you found this but, just be careful okay."

"Trust me I will be fine." Nicole hung up the phone as she closed her files and decided to hit the sack so she could get a jump on it."

Day Two

Nicole decided to get a jump on things right away the next day. She was running out of time for her deadline. First thing was first. She went by to collect the sample from Bobbie. Not that she didn’t trust him. She trusted no one besides herself.

"So you figure out anything new."

"yes I did find something interesting. Well I ran it through a medical database. The closets I came up with was it shares some similarities with pain killers."

"Pain Killers?"

"Hey don’t look at me. Maybe If I had more time to analyze it."

"I am sorry but I shouldn’t even have it. I don’t want to get you into any more trouble." She took the sample and headed back home where she stashed it. Next she headed for Helen Walkers work. Helen just happened to work for a fertility clinic. However she found nothing new there so she headed back home after they kicked her out. She tried Bobbie to get no answer before she walked over to her little fridge she kept in her dorm room. She opened it to get a TV dinner which she then opened . She slowly reached in to retrieve the vial. She took the vial out looking at it in her hands. Why would someone make something like this. She slowly undid the cap as she put a small drop on her finger looking at it. She personally had always disliked the stuff. To her it was just gross. She smirked as she ran it under her nose and then frowned. For some reason it didn’t smell as bad as she thought it would. She grabbed a napkin as she cleaned her finger off and sealed the top of the vial.

With that she began to right in her note pad. She stopped from time to time to think as she chewed on the end of her pin. It was like trying to put together a jigsaw puzzle without a picture to know what it looks like. As she sat and thought some more she hadn’t even released at first that not only her pin but her finger was in her mouth. She pulled it out as she caught herself.

Slowly she licked her lips. She could taste it on her lips even though she was sure she had whipped all of it from her finger. She slowly picked the vial back up. Slowly she put another drop back onto her finger and closed her eyes as she lifted it to her mouth. She placed it on the tip of her tongue. Part of her wanted to spit it back out until she got a good taste of it. Something about it tasted good. She placed another drop on her fingers and tried it again. She sat back as she felt a warm feeling ran through her body. Then suddenly she felt a tight feeling in her stomach. Next it began as a crushing pain. She fell over to the floor as her body began to shake. She felt herself slipping into darkness.

Day Three

She was half awake and half asleep as she heard voices around her. She tried to open her eyes to see who was talking but she was to sleepy, her eyes to heavy.

"So she must have found the vial at test site three."

"So it would seem. however that means that the police have a sample of seed."

"What about this one."

"The sample must be over three weeks old by now. It has already begun to breakdown and become toxic."

"So what can we do to save her."

"We must get her out of here, she will need a fresh sample of seed."

"Will that be enough."

"Probably not. We will have to gather several of the makers."

"She should be able to survive long enough for us to move her. Jacob can give her a dose of seed when we get her home. That should slow the toxin. Jacob can gather the seed makers."

Nicole had woke up in strange places before but as she licked the sticky liquid from her lips. She felt the warm feeling flow over her. She slowly began to suckle at something on her lips.

"Looks like it worked." She slowly opened her eyes to see a penis in her face. She jumped back. She had never sucked a cock before, She had never wanted to. She looked up to see a young man standing over her. She was shocked as his penis began to pull away and into his pants on its own. "You can leave us now Jacob. Thank you." Jacob slowly left them as she Nicole slowly relaxed looking at the woman.

"Who or you and why the hell did I just wake up to a dick in my mouth."

"You have just been through what we call SRS or seed rejection syndrome. It will take me to long to explain it all to you right now. But to give you the rough draft the vial you drunk was poisoned because it had been exposed to the elements for to long. Particularly ultraviolet radiation."

"You mean the vial."

"Yes. However when it breaks down it begins to mutate. We can’t create a copy."

"So I am going to die?"

"No there is another way. Each batch of seed has its own genetic code. If we gave you several batch’s at once each batch would in effect bond with some of the genetic toxin in your system. But it would have to be all at once other wise we would give it time to mutate."

"How do you give me the seed, more vials."

"No it would need to be as fresh as possible."

"You mean from that guys penis. No fucking way."

"Not just his penis."

"Oh hell no."

"Its either that or you die." She sat back closing her eyes. Thinking about what she had just heard. In order to save her life she would have to suck of several guys at once and then swallow there cum in her mouth, the thought was not a good one in her mind at all.

"So when do we do this then?"

"Tonight. So why don’t you tell me how you got the vial in the first place." She laid back and told Amy the story of how she was looking for Maria. After which she took a long nap. She woke up to see Jacob sitting in a chair reading a book. He slowly looked up to her.

"Good afternoon. How are you feeling."

"Hungry."

"I figured you would be, however we can’t give you anything, it might speed up the toxins."

"So you are Jacob. How do you factor into all of this."

"We will have time for that later. Ill go get the guys." He left the room and came back in followed by six other guys.

"Lets just get this the fuck over with."

"As you wish." The guys slowly encircled the bed as they began to undo there pants. Jacob approached her first as his penis slide out of his pants on its on. The head lifted itself toward her mouth as if a snake was coming toward her. His penis began to almost droll as she felt herself reaching for it as she licked her lips. She couldn’t believe what she was doing as she took it in her hand and slowly opened her mouth. She took his thick cock in her mouth as she began to suck on it. Before she even knew it she was going at it as if she had done it a dozen times before. A guy next to Jacob walked up as she took his cock in her hand. Slowly she pulled out Jacobs cock as she put in the new guys. She continued to jack off Jacob as she sucked off the new guy. She felt another guy crawl onto the bed behind her as his hands ran up her shirt. Another hand ran down her stomach and into her pants.

Before she knew it she was naked one cock in each hand. She felt a cock press into her ass as another went into her pussy. A cock ran between her breast while another was deep in her mouth. A few seconds ago she didn’t want any dick near her. Now she wanted them all in her. She wished she had a blow hole like a dolphin so she would have another hole for them to fill. Suddenly the guy at her breast moved as one of the guys pulled out of her mouth. She felt hot jizz began to hit her face. One of the guys who she was jacking off took his place at her tits as his cock slide between her tits. She suddenly began to feel spray hitting her face from another direction now as two guys where cumming around her mouth. It was all she could do to lap at it. She felt it rolling down her cheeks and chin. They came on her for several seconds before another cock entered her throat. It began to slide in and out to the same rhythm as the rest of the guys. They moved almost like a machine as the pushed in and out as if on cue.

Several more seconds passed as one pulled out of her cunt and the other out of her mouth they two began to spray her face, she felt it hit her mouth, nose, eyes, hair. They where joined by the one at her breast. The guy in her hands had already began to press his cock into her pussy. The guys seemed to move away as the left her face covered. She lapped at it with her tongue while her hands traced at it on her face then she licked each finger.

Several seconds later the last two guys had pulled out of her and where depositing there seed into her mouth and onto her face she laid down feeling full as she licked at her lips. Her face was sticky as could be.

"You think she will be okay." She recognized the voice as Jacobs. Amy’s voice soon followed.

"Yes I will have to do a test but that should do it. However I fear that she will be more then addicted to seed. That much semen will cause an overdose. Combine that with SRS and her bodies own hormone production will fail. She will die without a daily dose of seed."

Day Four

Nicole looked out the window as she licked the seed from her lips. Jessie who also had a mouth full of seed was now laying in on Jacobs leg as his prehensile penis drew itself back into his pants. They where in upstate Florida by now as the car turned into a small farm. Everyone got out as Amy lead Nicole around back Jacob and Jessie headed toward the house.

"So why am I here."

"I want you to see Maria."

"She is here."

"Yes she has been living here since she vanished." Slowly they approached a stable as they walked in Nicole saw Maria on her knee’s as she was trying to swallow a giant horse penis her hand running up and down the shaft. "We used this horse to grow the first few test samples before we started human testing."

"So what or you. An alien race sent to destroy humanity."

"No. We are here to save it."