The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SEED EATERS - EPISODE FIVE

Day One

Amanda Peterson sat at her desk as she went over what she wanted to say. Recently something strange had been happing across the country. It had gone almost un noticed at first, But several girls where reporting late periods but they where not pregnant. The cases seem to be more extreme in Florida most of all. Woman where actually having more and more days between there period. Some of the first reported cases where as high as two months between periods.

The only plus side that Amanda saw was that it was mostly isolated to teenage girls, this meant they where less likely to get pregnant. As head of the health department she had been asked by Principle Goodman to begin talking to the female students and find out how many at the school might be late. Not to mention try and help relive some fears. After all many woman had began to worry that sooner or later they wouldn’t be able to have kids. She could understand why. Since the number of days between periods seemed to almost double each time. Amanda took of her glasses as she laid them on the desk and leaned back in her chair. Then she heard a knock at her door.

"Come In." Jacob Madison entered as he shut the door. Jacob was in her home room class.

"Shouldn’t you be in class?"

"Ms. Miss Peterson but I was wondering if I could talk with you."

"Sure Jacob come on in."

"Its about my schedule for next semester."

"That’s not until next week."

"I kind of want to get a jump on it to make sure I get into the classes I want."

"Let me take a look at this."

"Domestic Education? You relive that that’s a all girls class. I suppose next you will want to join the cheerleaders."

"Nope I have already done that."

"Now I know your crazy. Some of these or senior classes."

"I think I can handle the load." As she turned back to look at him he pulled out an enormous cock which seemed to drool as a few drops of pre cum fell to the floor.

"Jacob I will admit your grades have improved in your classes. But not that good. What are you doing?"

"Showing you something."

"Oh my. Jacob what the…" She wanted to tell him to pull his pants up but she didn’t instead she felt herself go to her knew as if she was looking at food after not eating all day.

"You know after having you as my homeroom teacher for the past few years. I kind of developed a crush on you."

"Jacob I…" Slowly she felt herself longing for his cock from which a small amount of semen now trickled. She found her self bending to take it into her mouth. Slowly her lips enclosed around the head of his cock. She felt herself doing it as if she had done it all his life. Slowly she began to suck on it as if she was feeding as she felt to warm hot liquid flow down her throat. The more she drunk the more she wanted. She felt a warmness crawl over her body as if coming from within her. Then she felt a tingling sensation pass over her as she felt herself tighten up, and then release. She had only been sucking his cock for a few seconds and he had caused her to cream her pants without touching her. He slowly pulled his cock from her mouth as she frowned like a child who just lost her sucker. Now if you promise me the classes I want I will let you suck on it some more.

"Oh yes please, Jacob I will give you what ever you want."

"Good. Now I better get back to class but we will talk again about us meeting of school grounds."

"Do you have to go now."

"Yes, Amanda I do. I will see you tomorrow."

Day Two

Amanda walked over and closed the door as she looked back to the girls getting settled in there seats. She felt kind of sad that she had to spend her free period talking to these freshmen and not spending it with Jacob like yesterday. She had only managed to see him during homeroom where she couldn’t make a move on him. She now had the entire freshman female population in this room. Just over forty something. Maybe until one or two of them had reported delayed periods. But they still needed to know about it.

"Okay everyone get settled and we will begin." She waited for a few seconds before she began to speak but as she did the door came open as Jacob and principle smith walked in. Principle smith closed the door behind them. Jacob walked up to her as he smiled. He spoke soft enough for only her to hear him.

"Think you for gathering the girls Amanda, I will take it from here." And so he did, He turned toward the girls and dropped his pants. She didn’t know what to expect but as the first row of girls began to get up and walk toward him she knew that wasn’t it.

Slowly they began to gather around him as the first few girls went to there knees three girls seemed to fight over his cock as they swapped it back and forth. He wrapped his arms around a girl on each side of him. The girls that couldn’t get to him began to encircle him. As they began to touch themselves. Those that could get behind him reached around him and rubbed his back. The room seemed to become almost empty except in the middle where all the action was. As he came in the first girls mouth the other two girls where licking at he as if wanting there share while the girls behind them moved in to lick his dripping cock which was still hard. The girls who had cum on there face where mobbed by those who couldn’t reach him. One after another he came on there faces as new girls came into replace them. Slowly it was going from a gang bang or the opposite of one to an orgy. And it wasn’t long before Amanda joined it.

Day Three

Amanda laid on her bed. Jacob had managed to fuck the entire freshman class before her very eyes and then came home with her before doing unspeakable thing with her and to her. She sat up slowly now as she looked to see one of the freshman girls bringing her breakfast in bed. All she knew of the girl was that she was Jacobs girlfriend Jessie.

"Good your up, I hope you are hungry."

"Yes starved."

"Yes seed is like any other drug, you get the munchies afterwards."

"Seed, what are you talking about."

"Seed, its Jacobs semen. it’s a drug, For a teacher your not to smart."

"How do you know this."

"Because he told me." It hit her like a flash, that was why she had no control over her actions. She had become abdicated to a drug, just as so many other girls now where. She and the principle where just pawns to gather them in one place. Then a bigger fear hit her."

"Jacob, he has something to do with the slowed pregnancy."

"Yes, the seed causes a delay in a woman’s period up to one year. Every woman who takes the seed even once will be effected. If they do have children the children will pass the genes onto there offspring."

"Humanities growth will slow."

"Yes, Jacob and the others know we are growing to fast for the planet top support us."

"How do you know this, why would he tell you this."

"Because I love him."

"Anyone would who drinks the seed."

"That is true." She looked up to see Jacob standing there. "But Jessie isn’t like you Amanda you see is the one in a million. One of the few who can produce antibodies against the seed. So you see she truly does love me. She may share me with the world but I love only her."

"How does, I mean there or no signs of."

"Quit simple actually. You see sperm has a single purpose really. To penetrate the egg. The people who made the seed made a special kind of sperm which attaches a new gene into the human body. Of course it doesn’t she up on a DNA scan because it doesn’t target the whole body. Only the area’s necessary for hormones and reproduction. And unlike a virus it is not self replicating, It breaks down after doing its job. Leaving no trace."

"Why or you telling me this."

"Because we need someone inside the school. Someone to carry an Incubator, mainly my mothers incubator." She looked up to see Jacobs mother enter naked rubbing her stomach. She had seen her before at a PTA meeting. She wanting to jump up out of bed but she couldn’t move. She felt herself wanting this woman more then she had wanted Jacob. She sat on the bed beside her. And slowly lifted her to her breast as Amanda found herself suckling like a newborn baby.

"You see the incubators can only stay in a woman for so long. But it keeps all the memories and knowledge of the host. It survives in the females womb just as a baby would. The chemical in her breast prepares the womb." She heard ever word but felt it hard to maintain her concentration, she was feeling sleepy now as she drank. As if part of her was slipping away. The woman laid her down and went around her and spread her legs. She had no energy or urge to fight her as she worked her crotch to Amanda’s and began to rub them together. As it continued Amanda felt something emerge. She felt something big stretching her to what seemed like her limits as it pushed into her slowly. It went deep into her, before she knew it it was pressing against the top of her vagina but the fucking thing still kept pushing with a trusting motion. Before she knew it. It was fucking its was into her uterus. She felt sleep slowly come over her quickly before she knew it she was out.