The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Self-Control

By Pan

I strolled into my brother’s bedroom, where he was playing World of Minecraft or something like that. A game with dozens of little Lord of the Ring dudes running across the screen, fighting each other while green explosions rained down around them.

“Hey,” I said, and just got a grunt in response. My brother is a total jock, but as soon as he gets home from the gym, he holes himself up in front of the computer and starts conquering Narnia or whatever it is he’s doing.

Sometimes I watch him, just because otherwise we’d never get a chance to hang out. This time, there was something I’d never noticed on the screen—a little health bar or something. It had a surge of energy to it, and it just kept going back and forth and back and forth...

“What’s that?” I asked, pointing to the screen. He moved my hand, but didn’t snap at me.

“Mana,” he said, and may as well have been speaking Chinese for all the word meant to me. “Actually this character doesn’t need it...”

With a click, it was gone.

“Bring it back!” I yelped in desperation. “Please! Put it back! Put it back!”

My brother recoiled in surprise, and turned to face me. When he saw the look of desperation in my eyes, he paused for a second, wondering if I was joking, but a few seconds later moved his mouse, and the green bar returned.

We just sat there for the next few minutes, me staring at the green glow as it moved back and forth, my brother staring at me. Finally, after three or four minutes, he spoke.

“Tara?” he said.

“Mmm?”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m...I’m fine.” I said, blinking twice, and moving my attention from the screen to my brother. Damn, my brother is sexy. He’s built as hell, but has that kind of baby face you see in professional models, or porn stars. And his body...

“Tara?” he said again, and I realized that I’d stopped making eye contact, and was now just blatantly staring at his muscles, wondering what they looked like under that shirt he was wearing.

“Hey,” I said, forcing my eyes back up to his face, wondering if he’d notice the way they were ticking back and forth, following the rhythm that the green bar had followed. “Do you think it’s weird for a sibling to find another sibling hot?”

“Uh...”

My brother. Such a sweetie. There was no way he’d understand what I was getting out, not unless I really made it clear.

“Here’s an example,” I said, deftly slipping my shirt off, revealing the black bra I was wearing underneath. “I’m a 36C—do you think that’s hot?”

“Tara...” he said warningly, but he wasn’t stopping me. I knew my brother—he’d never make a move on me, he’d think it was ‘wrong’. But he was also a guy—if a woman (even his sister) suddenly started throwing herself at him, I was pretty sure he’d be unable to resist.

“Okay,” I said, reaching behind myself and unsnapping the clasp of my bra. As my breasts fell into view, my rosy-pink nipples grew hard, and my brother’s attention was immediately drawn to them. “What about now? What about the fact that there’s a naked girl in your room—there’s nothing weird about that, is there?”

“Tara!” he exclaimed, “what the fuck are you doing?”

“Oh come on,” I said with a pout. “It’s okay if you’re getting hard. It’s okay if you suddenly can’t hold back, can’t control yourself. Sometimes we just need to let our control go, bro. Sometimes we just can’t hold back...”

He stood up in shock, and I knew that if I didn’t act fast, he’d throw me out. Fortunately, his upright position had put his bulging pants directly in front of my face, and before he could react I’d pulled his gym shorts down, and allowed his big, glorious erection to spring free.

“Hey!” he said, but before he could say another word, my mouth had slipped over his cock, and my eyes were staring up at him, filled with need. They continued to click back and forth and back and forth, but I think the sensations my mouth was causing stopped him from worrying too much about it.

The feeling of my brother’s thick cock filling up my mouth was everything I’d hoped it would be, and I loved the small grunts and moans he made as I swirled my tongue over his head, occasionally taking it as deeply as I could. After a few minutes of this, I could tell that I was soaked, and slipped my hand past my waistline, moving my soaked panties aside and stroking my dripping pussy.

I kneeled in front of him for close to twenty minutes, languidly playing with myself, fellating my brother with gusto. All too soon, he started gasping sporadically, and I knew he was close.

“Oh fuck, Tara...” he said, and my stretched lips attempted to smile in anticipation. Breathing deeply through my nose, I deepthroated my brother’s cock as it started to twitch, and I could feel the first wave of his cum hitting the back of my throat as I struggled not to choke.

Swallowing his seed down, I stood up and give him a quick peck on the lips. He seemed to find that stranger than everything that had just transpired, and I didn’t say a word as I sauntered out of his room, still topless, leaving my shirt and bra as trophies of what we’d just done.

* * *

He didn’t approach me, didn’t seem to want to talk about it at all. I gave him plenty of time to process what we’d just done, and it was two days before I entered his room again, to find his back to the door as he (predictably) made another run on David Bowie’s castle, or whatever he was attacking.

“Tara,” he grunted as I sat down, avoiding eye-contact. To my delight, the mana bar was back, and I stared at it, transfixed, as my brother continued to play.

He defeated the horde of gremlins and turned to watch me as I watched the screen. Again, we just sat there for several minutes, my eyes ticking back and forth as though I was watching a tennis match, him just staring at me.

“Tara?” he finally said, and I turned to him, a huge grin on my face.

“Hey bro,” I said, reaching down and beginning to remove my top once more. He held out one of his huge hands and put it on my arm, stopping me from moving, ignoring the pout that appeared on my face.

“Tara,” he said hesitantly, “We can’t do this. You know we can’t...”

“Why?” I said brightly, and he paused. I knew he didn’t mean it—he just felt like he had to stop me, like it was his moral duty. What kind of guy genuinely turns down free head?

“You’re my sister,” he said. “I can’t...abuse you like this.”

I shook my head slowly, in rhythm to the green bar.

“You don’t understand,” I said in reply. “I’m the one using you—I’ve been so horny, big brother. I’ve been so turned on, all the time. Just think of it as doing me a favor. Believe me, there’s nothing I want more than to go down on you. I just...I want you to use me, bro. I want to be a cum-dumpster for you, a wet hole you can stick your cock to get off. Please. Please, let me.“

His eyes opened in shock as he listened to me beg. I’ve always had this fetish for being used, I don’t know why...and who better to use me than my hunk of a brother? I could tell that my passion alarmed him, but a quick glance told me that it also turned him on.

Gently moving his hand, I again slipped my top off, and unclasped my bra. Predictably, his eyes were immediately drawn to my nipples—but this time, I lifted his hands and moved them up. I desperately wanted to be touched, handled, groped by my brother.

After no more than a second of hesitation, he started fondling me, hefting my breasts, pinching my nipples. He wasn’t making eye contact—it probably made it easier to pretend that I was somebody else—but it was clear that he was enjoying himself.

As he continued to put the man in manhandle, I reached down and freed his erection once more. We sat there for a few minutes, him feeling me up, me slowly stroking his enormous hard-on, before I couldn’t hold back any longer, and leaned forward to kiss him.

With a splutter, he removed his hands from my tits and pushed me back.

“Tara!” he said, “We can’t do this.”

“Fair enough,” I said with a saucy smile. “We’ll just have to stick with what we know...”

It was an easy enough matter to slip my mouth over the head of my brother’s cock again, and I was glad to find he didn’t resist. Clearly he found what we were doing wrong, especially when it started being intimate—kisses, I reminded myself, were out—but I think he found the idea of using me to take care of his needs as hot as I did.

A few minutes later, I walked out of my brother’s room, again leaving my bra and shirt to remind him of what we’d done.

* * *

I seemed to have broken some kind of barrier by letting him into my fantasies, and after that it became a daily occurrence. I’d come into his room, watch the green bar for a few minutes, and then go down on him, bringing him to orgasm with my mouth and making myself cum with my hand.

After about a week, he started being more pro-active: when we were alone in the house, he wouldn’t wait for me to come to him, he would come and find me, pull down his pants, and move my head to his cock.

Fuck it was hot.

I started spending my days perpetually horny, knowing that at any time my big brother could walk into my room, or the kitchen, or even the bathroom as I was having a shower, pull my head to his erection and make me suck him off. It’s been a fantasy for so long, but it’s not exactly the kind of thing you can just ask someone to do—especially not your own brother.

By day, I would wait for my brother to come and find me, make me suck him off, and by night I’d play with myself in anticipation for another day of the same.

We never went any further than that. I think we both knew there was no need for it—he seemed to be satisfied with the line we’d drawn, and you’d better believe I was satisfied. Being my brother’s little cum-slut, sucking him off while he played his computer games, or did his homework or whatever.

Then after about six months, he got a girlfriend, and suddenly it was like he was a different person. He stopped playing Mask of Zelda or whatever, and he got weird about me going down on him. It was disappointing, but it made total sense.

We stopped fooling around, and things went back to normal. I guess it gave me this weird soft spot for nerds though—I met my current boyfriend when I was walking through the library, and saw him playing that same stupid game.

He’s not the kind of guy I’d normally go for, either—thin, a little bit weedy. But I sat down to watch him play the game for a while, and within an hour, his cock was down my throat, and we’ve been together ever since.