The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MC MD MF EX SC FT

Synopsis: Psychologist Susan Resnick wishes that her elderly mentor had been able to hypnotize her. He knows that she has always been one of his best subjects.

Disclaimer: The details of this story are impossible, immoral, and fun to think about.

* * *

Seminar

1.

Susan Resnick met her Topics in Psychology undergraduate seminar with more than a little of her usual trepidation, and more than a little of her usual bravado. “Show no fear,” Irwin had advised his graduate students at the U., and she had mostly been able to follow his advise in the fifteen or so years since graduate school. She would earn no awards for Most Exciting Professor, but her students were trained solidly, and were loyal to her. This particular group was no prize, with that Kimberly bitch fighting her at every turn, but she hoped today’s special guest would win them over. Controversy sometimes led to a favorable group process, she knew, and Irwin’s visit promised to produce controversial discussion.

Some of the trepidation could be about how competent she would appear to him. Her professional career had been a successful one so far, with a number of publications where she was lead investigator, and well-attended presentations of her work at the APA. But there was always that lingering doubt about what he thought about her, the need to be successful in his eyes. She knew he only visited each of his former students only once, when he thought they were ready, and although she couldn’t imagine how she could be more ready, there was always that lingering doubt. She had told him about it during their annual telephone conversation a month or so ago, their “anniversary chat,” as he called it, but he had dismissed her concern as simple situational anxiety, and urged her to forget about. He planned to enjoy his visit, and she should, too. He refused the room she offered at the Faculty Club, and happily accepted the bed she offered in the guest room she kept for the overnight guests who never came.

Why did she care so much?, she found herself thinking for the thousandth time. In grad school, when she had interviewed with him for the opportunity to do her dissertation research under him, she had found him to be entirely ordinary; fat even then, sloppy, more absent-minded even than the stereotype suggested. But he took on only one student a year, and his recommendation in your placement dossier meant a leg up on the cutthroat academic world. She remembered when he had visited her college class, and the excitement of his hypnosis demonstration, and his encouragement for her to apply to his program at the U., even though it was clear that she would never be a good hypnosis subject. Her professor was all aflutter with the great man’s visit, and had even exchanged her inevitable jeans and tee shirt for the peasant dress popular those many years ago. And now it was her turn to host him, and although he had urged her not to fuss, fuss she had, fixed up the house, laid in what she hoped were things he liked to eat, bought any number of odds and ends, and, yes, even a dress, replacing her usual slacks and pullover with an expensive suit, and shoes to match.

Irwin had been a supporting but rather distant presence in his graduate seminars, and in their occasional meetings to discuss her research. She always wondered if her sense of unease about his feelings toward her stemmed from the fact that, uniquely among his students during her graduate school years, he had been unable to hypnotize her. Each of his other students, during the five years she went from the newest addition to his seminar, to the year she was the most senior, and earned her doctorate, showed great promise as subjects under his deft inductions, and when he gathered them outside of class for occasional parties, she was always a member of the audience, never one of the subjects who provided, one by one, the entertainment for the evening. She had always admired his restraint when he performed this way for his little group as a stage hypnotist; his subjects found themselves reciting poetry, debating with each other under the impression that they were famous psychologists, having intellectual fun with little embarrassment; her disappointment at always having to watch was palpable. Her fellow students were supportive and expressed their own disappointment in their inabilities to become hypnotized, even though it was clear to her that they were just being kind.

She picked him up at the airport on the morning of her Friday seminar, and he would stay through the weekend; she had little time to look him over, but he seemed much the same as the last time she had seen him, years ago. Short and fat, rumpled in what could have been the same old suit he wore when she was in grad school. He still had that cherubic smile, and the same twinkling eyes behind his smudged glasses, and it still gave her a lift to see him.

He was affectionate to her, in an avuncular way, when she met him past the security area at the airport, hugging her like a long-lost relative. He took in her new outfit with a raised finger. “Did you really have to fuss for me, my dear!” But she could tell that he approved.

They arrived on campus an hour before her seminar, and so she took him for coffee in the faculty club, ignoring the interested glances of her colleagues who wondered who was this old man she had dressed up for. Her department head happened by, and shook hands disdainfully, until Irwin’s name registered with him, and then he was embarrassingly effusive. Irwin made it clear that he was here to see Susan, her seminar, and no one else, and her stock went up considerably with the smarmy politician to whom she reported.

Fifteen minutes before the seminar, Irwin excused himself to use the men’s room. “An old man’s bladder, my dear. I’ll meet you in the classroom. And could you bring me a coffee to sip while I talk, a very hot coffee?” She waited until the last minute to make sure the coffee would be hot enough for him when class started, and when she walked into the seminar room, Irwin was already there chatting with the students, whom he held in rapt attention. Even the frost-queen Kimberly was laughing at his small talk. The scene reminded Susan of her own college seminar where she had first met this funny fat man who would be so important in her professional life. Even the approving looks the students gave her new outfit reminded her, it occurred to her now, of how she had looked at her own college professor in her new peasant dress.

She had no need to take the roll; everyone was clearly present. There were one or two announcements; deadlines for papers, an undergraduate research conference. Irwin would have the full two and a half hours.

“Class, I sure you’ve all introduced yourself to our distinguished visitor, Professor Irwin Goodman. We’re read Prof. Goodman’s famous paper in JCH, “Recurrent Hypnotic Inductions and the Limits of Hypnotic Influence,” and I’ve shared your reaction papers with him. You’ve read the special edition of Psychology Today which was devoted to the controversy when Prof. Goodman read his paper at the APA. You’ve had your own share of heated debate over his contention that the traditional limitations of hypnosis can be overcome by what he calls “recurrent inductions” repeated inductions conducted at regular intervals over time. Over coffee just now, Prof. Goodman promised a demonstration of his contention. I must admit I have my own reservations about his most extreme claims, but I have observed his skill in inducing hypnosis, although never, as I have told you, as a subject. Prof. Goodman visited my college class when I was your age, and I never had any doubt after that about what I wanted to do or who I wanted to study with. So let me turn the seminar over to Prof. Goodman, whom it is clear you have already met!”

“Susan, thank you! And thank you for inviting me to address these charming young people! It’s a great pleasure for an old man like me to sit with people just starting out on their lives’ paths, just to enjoy their vitality, their open-mindedness. Just breathing the same air as these fresh young minds makes me feel young. And you must call me Irwin, everyone, even you, Susan. Why must we set up these artificial barriers between professors and students?”

Susan was impressed and amused at how easily he had won them over in just a few minutes; what a genius he had for being likable. Even the jocks in the back were paying close attention, laughing, and the better students seemed to understand how fortunate they were that he was there.

He gave them a brief history of hypnotism, and of its most famous practitioners, about the different uses for hypnotism, different induction techniques, and although what he said was as dry as any textbook, the students listened carefully, took notes, clearly were paying attention. When he began to speak of the limitations of hypnosis, what a hypnotized person could be made to do or not made to do, though, the seminar students recognized that he was entering the area that had made his work famous, and the excitement level rose.

“And so we have come to my favorite subject, the limitations of hypnosis. I believe I have shown through my work that these so-called limitations have nothing to do with the hypnotic state itself, but have only to do with the preconceived notions of the hypnotist. To oversimplify, if the hypnotist believes that the hypnotized subject cannot be made to perform a certain action, or to believe a certain idea, then the hypnotist will be unable to move the subject to perform the action, or believe the idea. But if the hypnotist begins without these limitations, then there is theoretically nothing that the hypnotized subject cannot be made to do, to feel, to forget, to belief. The subject’s mind is entirely at the disposal of the hypnotist. This is the conclusion that has caused so much interest in some quarters.”

Students’ hands went up immediately. Susan was impressed; getting students to ask her questions was next to impossible. And they were good questions: What kind of test could a moral person even propose to determine if a person could be hypnotized to perform an act that was entirely out of character? Didn’t the control of the hypnotist wear off over time? Was hypnotic control a matter of the skill of the hypnotist or of the susceptibility of the subject?

“Students, what good questions you ask! It’s almost as if someone has prepped you in advance, but Susan assures me that she hasn’t done such a thing. I would be so happy to answer your good questions!”

The questions continued, and Susan could tell that the students were working themselves around to the big question: Could Irwin demonstrate the rapid induction techniques that he was so famous for? They clearly were shy about asking him directly, but she knew they would get around to it. She always marveled at how good he was, and always felt the tinge of envy toward those who could experience it. Almost everyone could, it seems, except her.

“Professor,” one of the mouthier psych majors finally got the nerve, “could you demonstrate your rapid induction method? You know we’re all dying to see it!”

“My rapid induction method? That old thing? Really?” The “yeahs!” seemed nearly unanimous. Only Kimberly, whom Susan still thought of privately as the Queen Bitch, kept silently, curious, but unwilling to participate with the lowlife she saw around her.

“But to demonstrate, I’d have to hypnotize you! Is that what you want?” Murmurs of assent all around.

“Do you really think it’s possible for me to put an entire seminar into a trance after chatting with them for only this half hour? You must think I’m a miracle worker!” Encouraging noises from the students, except Kimberly, who remained stonefaced.

“Well, students, let me see what I can do.” Irwin fished in the inside pocket of his rumpled suit, and pulled out a small black notebook. He turned the pages and made a brief notation. What happens when I say ‘orangutan’?”

The effect was instantaneous. Every single student but one immediately turned and settled in his or her seat. Every student but one turned and faced the front of the room, with hands in their lap. A look of distant pleasure took over every face, and the eyes of every student closed. Every student but one. Only Kimberly remained impassive, looking curiously at the entire seminar,everyone clearly hypnotized but herself. Susan had seen this demonstration before, but it never failed to amaze her. Just by chatting up the students before class, and by whatever cues he was able to place during his lecture, he had assigned the class a hypnotic trigger, and instructed them how they were to respond to it. That only a single student failed to be susceptible was completely amazing.

Irwin played his usual games with the students. When they opened their eyes, they were dressed in 18th century costume, or they were rock stars being interviewed, or they had the power of levitation. When it was over, they were delighted with his demonstration.

“But Professor,” the same mouthy student piped up, “couldn’t you demonstrate how you can hypnotize someone into doing something completely out of character?”

“But that’s so much harder to demonstrate, young man! Should I plant the suggestion that you need to cut off a finger? Do you see the problem? Even if I could do that, would I want to?”

“Hypnotize Kimberly!” One of football players in the back row, who Susan was sure had never voluntarily spoken in any class before, spoke up now. “Hypnotize her to be friendly! That would be entirely out of character!” Eyes turned to Kimberly, who gave no appearance of having noticed.

“Really? Kimberly? Hmm.” Irwin appeared to be lost in thought. Then he turned and addressed her.

“Kimberly, you don’t seem to be enjoying this session quite as much as your friends here. Why is that? Susan tells me you’re one of the more serious students around.”

She spoke. “In the first place, Professor, they are not my friends. And in the second place, what does watching an old man play mind games with infantile students have to do with being a serious student?”

“Quite right, my dear, but only the part about my being an old man. Rapid induction techniques are the future of hypnotism, just as you are its future! But the students are anxious to see you do something out of character! Shall we give them a little demonstration?” Out came the black notebook, and the pen. The frosty look on Kimberly’s face never altered. Never altered until Irwin said “Marmoset.”

Again, the reaction was instantaneous. But this time, only Kimberly was affected. She straightened her slouched position, moved straight in her chair, put her hands on her lap, and smiled a child’s smile, closing her eyes.

“That’s right, my dear.” It’s wonderful to obey, like a good little girl. She nodded, happily.

“Your classmates want you to give them a demonstration. You’d be happy to oblige them, wouldn’t you?” Again, she nodded happily.

“When I touch your hand, I want you to open your eyes and tell me absolutely candidly what you think of me. Absolutely candidly and without embarrassment.” He touched the back of her hand lightly.

Kimberly opened her eyes. She seemed relaxed and comfortable. She looked at Irwin and said, “I see a fat old man in a bad suit. He has yellow teeth. I’m disgusted to be in the same room with him, more than with the other losers that are here.” She smiled, and with a word from Irwin, returned to her happy sleep.

“Now there will be some changes. Students, you can judge whether these changes are out of character for Kimberly or not. Kimberly, when I touch your hand you will see me differently. You will describe your new feelings as candidly as you did your old ones.” A brush on the hand, and she opened her eyes.

This time Kimberly stared at the old professor. “Professor Goodman, you are the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen!”

“Do I look old to you?”

“Oh, yes!”

“And fat?”

“Yes!”

“And my teeth?”

“Yellow.”

“And yet you find me beautiful?”

“Oh, yes!”

“Does the thought of sleeping with me give you pleasure?”

“Oh, it does,” and Kimberly wriggled a bit in her seat, as she felt the pleasure deep inside.

“What would you do for the permission to be near me, to please me?”

“Why, anything, for the slightest chance!”

“Would you change your attitude toward your fellow students in this seminar?”

“Of course, if you asked me to. Anything!

“Then that is what you shall do. You must visit each of these students in turn, and make sure that you give each of them absolute pleasure,. You must use your skills as a young psychologist to find out what that is for each.” Kimberly smiled, a happy and obedient child. You may start with the young footballer in the back. These students will be your lifelong friends, and you will always be available to them, but you are to have sex with each of them only once.” She smiled.

A touch of the hand, and she was awake. A semblance frosty demeanor returned, but clearly altered, as she looked around the classroom and smiled, as if she realized she were among good friends. Her eyes locked on the burly footballer in the back row, and gave a little wriggle of pleasure.

Irwin looked over at Susan who was staring at the scene with mild disbelief, not at what Irwin was able to do, but whom he chosen to do it to.

“Irwin, are you sure?”

“Yes, quite sure, my dear. She’ll be an excellent addition.”

“She certainly has the brains for it. And you seem to like her.”

“Of course, she reminds me of you!”

“Was I ever that young? And that nasty?”

“Perhaps never that nasty.” Irwin chuckled.

“But you were never able to hypnotize me!”

He chuckled again. “Just in passing,” he said, “why don’t you ask Kimberly what it was like to be so deeply hypnotized.”

She asked her. “Kimberly, what did that feel like? Were you aware of how deeply you were under?”

Kimberly looked confused. “But I never went under, Professor Resnick! I saw everyone else acting, well, funny, but I never went under myself!”

“You see, my dear? One of my small contributions to the rapid induction technique. No subject of mine ever remembers being hypnotized. It makes the reintroduction of the trance state much quicker, and much deeper. Kimberly will never remember her little episode here, although of course the changes I introduced are quite permanent. Nothing will ever convince her that she has even the remotest aptitude as a hypnosis subject.”

Susan was still a bit confused; she was always confused at this part. Irwin addressed the class, who all paid careful attention, except Kimberly, who had moved her seat to be next to the back-row linebacker.

“Students, your professor was one of my best students, and you are very lucky to this opportunity to be trained by her. I met her like I am meeting you, when one of my former students invited me to address her class a number of years ago. She became one of my dearest and most special students.”

Mouthy psych major again: “Then professor, you must have hypnotized her! But Dr. Resnick always has told us that you found her unhypnotizable.”

Irwin looked ever so slightly frustrated. “Don’t you yet understand? You are all hypnotizable, and I have hypnotized all of you. ALL of you. Shall I demonstrate?” Again, the black book, now turned to an earlier page. “Dr. Resnick’s word is ‘ocelot.’”

Susan, who had been standing near the lectern at the front of the class immediately moved toward the chair that Irwin had occasionally occupied in the front of the classroom. She settled in, put her hands on her lap, smiled happily, and closed her eyes.

“Susan, it’s wonderful to obey me, like a good little girl, isn’t it.”

“Oh, yes, Irwin.”

“And you may tell your students honestly what you think about me.”

“I think you are the most exciting, sexiest man I’ve ever met. Just the thought of touching you makes me wet.”

“And how long have you felt this way?”

“Since you came to my college class!”

“And how do you feel about me when you are not in a deep trance.?”

“I love you and cherish you. I sublimate my sexual feelings toward you into my work.”

“And do you have other relationships?”

“I have sex only to satisfy my physical needs. I desire no relationship except my relationship with you. I love you and desire you.”

Irwin turned to the class. “You see, students, because Dr. Resnick cannot ever remember being hypnotized by me, and in fact has the false memory that I have tried unsuccessfully to hypnotize her, she is much more susceptible to permanent changes in her thinking. This, coupled with annual phone calls to make sure everything is in place, has actually made her one of the best hypnosis subjects I have ever met, although you are the only ones who know that, and you will not remember much of what happens here today yourselves. But let’s just play a bit with Susan, just to get the point across.”

“Susan, would you say that you are at heart a private person?”

“Yes, Irwin, I’ve always been rather shy.”

“But when I touch your hand and you awaken, things will be a little different for a bit. Today’s class concerns a demonstration of the brassiere, and how it functions in the wardrobe of modern women. Your lecture mainly consists of a demonstration, one that you have given many times before. You are a little bored with it, and certainly not inhibited, but you are a good teacher, who does her job cheerfully.” Turning to the students, he cautioned them: “Now listen carefully, and with good manners. You might take a thought to what I can do to you if you misbehave. This is a demonstration of a hypnotized subject acting entirely out of character, I think you will agree.” He brushed her hand.

Susan checked her notes, and began her lecture. It was annoying how often she had had to give it; her department head gave her far too many sections of this introductory class. “Students, as you read in the homework assignment, if you actually read it, the brassiere is basically an undergarment of French design, intended to support and separate the breasts in whatever manner current fashion dictates. Nowadays, even for women with a fairly large bust like me, fashion dictates a certain amount of vertical lift, and so I wear a bra that pushes up my breasts and separates them. Allow me to demonstrate.” She carefully removed her suit jacket, hung it on the back of the chair, and faced the class. Unbuttoning the white satin blouse, she removed it to reveal the demicup brassiere underneath. “The basic engineering principle is that of the cantilever, students, and you can see as I remove the bra, that it holds my breasts several inches above their natural position.” She showed the students the position of her breasts without the bra, then, turning sideways, replaced it to show them again. “Are there any questions, before I put my blouse back on?” The typical silence of college students filled the room. “Very well. You are dismissed. Please work on your research papers, and I shall see you at next week’s class.” She buttoned her blouse, replaced her suit jacket, and said goodbye to the few students who bothered to acknowledge her as they left the classroom. Kimberly lingered, not to speak Susan, but to the football player in the back row.

Irwin lightly brushed Susan’s hand, and when she settled back into her receptive position, spoke softly in her ear. Another brush, and she opened her eyes. “Irwin, you are a marvel! I’m sure these students will remember this as the best class of their entire college career!”

“You are too kind, my dear. Did you notice my refinements to the rapid induction technique?”

“I did. And you were so clever with Kimberly. She’ll never be the same! I’m just envious.”

“Envious of what?”

“Oh, you know. That I’ve never been able to experience even a mild trance, let alone the deep ones that everyone else seems to be able to reach. It’s a frustration.”

“Please don’t worry about it, my dear. You have always been my favorite, trance or no trance. Now take me home and feed me.”

2.

She drove him home in bemused silence. He was a dear, funny-looking old man who had been particularly important in her professional life. That was what she had, mostly, she thought, a professional life, having little interest in intimate personal relationships. Rather like Irwin, she thought suddenly, who had never married, so far as she knew, and who had little contact with anyone from the world outside his classroom. What did he do for sex, she wondered, amused at the direction of her own thoughts.

Somehow he knew what she was thinking. “Don’t feel sorry for this old man, my dear. I have had a wonderful life, and I still have it!”

“But don’t you miss, you know, someone...close?”

“I have so many someones whom I feel close too, dear! Like you. How many people have dozens of lovely former students who will take you into their home for the weekend, and take such good care of them?”

“So you like being taken care of? I’ve always thought of you as such an...independent man.”

“I love being taken care of! It’s almost a fetish with me. I love just this situation, a beautiful young student, a free weekend, a stimulating class, a wonderful opportunity to be taken care of!”

“Beautiful young student? Are you talking about me or about that little ice queen Kimberly?

“I was talking about you, my dear. To a man my age, children like Kimberly are a little young. And she won’t be such an ice queen from now on, especially after everyone’s had their little experience with her.”

“That was mean, Irwin.”

“Not at all, my dear. It was a necessary part of the process, if she is to join our little group. Take apart the personality first, and then put it back together. I don’t suppose you remember your own behavior after I made that first visit to your college seminar?”

“I remember liking you a lot, even though you couldn’t hypnotize me. I remember thinking that it would be wonderful to study with you at the U. I remember feeling kind of ...unburdened by the decision, and having a few happy months contemplating it. I did make a lot of friends in those months, I guess,” blushing at the memory. “But those were different times.”

“Kimberly will use all available protection. And she’ll find her conquests quite...malleable, of course, since they all carry my suggestion to cooperate and be nice.”

“You’re just wicked!”

“Not at all. I’m just an old man who loves his work. His work, and his students.” He smiled at her, and, as usual, her heart went out to the old fool.

She carried his bag into the house and settled him into the guest room; he looked approvingly at the new bedspread and the comfortable chair. It was into that chair that she settled, put her hands on her lap, and smiled, waiting for her hypnotic instructions. They came.

She opened her eyes and made sure he was comfortable, helping him off with his scuffed dress shoes and on with a pair of comfortable slippers.

“Are you ready to feed me my lunch, my dear?”

“Absolutely, Irwin. Just let me change and I’ll call you when your lunch is ready.”

Her new suit was nice for class, but not at all appropriate for serving lunch to the dear man. She hung the skirt and the jacket carefully, slid off the blouse and bra, and found the frilly apron on its proper hook in her closet. She tied it in, checked herself in the mirror, checking her full-cut satin panties, her garter belt and stockings, and slipped into some open-toed high-heeled slippers. She tied a bow in her dark hair.

“Lunch is ready, Irwin.”

Irwin lumbered in, admired the bare-breasted woman in the kitchen, and settled himself at the table. Susan brought in the tray of his favorite foods and sat near him. She carefully cut his food, and fed him, piece by piece, wiping his mouth carefully with a napkin. She made sure he chewed his food carefully, gave him sips from his wineglass, when she thought he wanted wine, and enjoyed watching the dear man eat. She lovingly cleared the table and washed the dishes, enjoying the great man’s amusement when she splashed soapy water on herself.

“In a few minutes, I’d like to clean up, my dear.”

3.

In her bedroom, Susan glanced in the mirror and saw that she was wearing a frilly apron, and not much else. What was she thinking, she murmured to herself, and hung the apron in its place in the closet. She carefully removed the white latex catsuit from its hanger, powdered herself, and pulled it on. She adjusted it in the mirror, tied her hair back in a smooth ponytail, and pulled on the matching gloves. She left the house by the back door, went to the front, and rang the doorbell.

Dispatch had told her that the client lived alone, and he answered the door himself. He was rather elderly, but she had been told to expect that. He was fat, and kind of cute. But it didn’t really matter in her line of work; she was there to clean, and not to be overly intimate with the client.

“May I help you, young woman?” The client had a nice voice.

“I’m Susan, from the cleaning service. Are you Mr. Goodman?”

“Dr. Goodman, yes. Call me Irwin. I was expecting you. Do come in.

Susan entered the friendly little house and looked around. “If you can show me the bathroom,” I can set up and get started.

“It’s just up those stairs. Is this your first cleaning here?”

“Yes. I’m new to the service. But I’m sure you’ll be satisfied.”

“I’m sure of it, too, my dear. Please call me when you need me.”

She laid her supplies along the tub, tested the water temperature, and made sure she had everything. She checked the order on her clipboard one last time to make sure she had every detail committed to memory, went into the hall, and called, “Dr. Goodman?”

He took her gloved hand, and she led him to the bedroom. She took off his suit jacket, put it carefully on a hanger, then undid his tie. She removed his belt, unfastened his rumpled trousers, and helped him step out of them. Making sure everything was neatly hung up, she sat him on the bed and slid off his boxer shorts. Helping him into the silk robe she had brought, she led him to the bathroom.

“How long have you been using our service?” she asked him, as she tested the temperature of water in the bathtub tap and filled her apparatus.

“Quite a while,” he said, “since I discovered how to find your service. I like the feeling of being really clean, and I love being taken care of by such a charming attendant! How long have you been doing this work?”

“Well, since college. It’s really the only thing I ever wanted to do. I love it.”

She went about her business, positioning him correctly, lubricating both the tip of her apparatus and him, and, making sure he was comfortable, inserting the tip into him. When everything was just right, she opened the valve and began her cleaning. He groaned with pleasure, and she smiled to see a client so satisfied with her work. When he was entirely clean, she made sure he was comfortable, and then led him back to the bedroom. She turned down the bed, and slipped him between the clean white satin sheets, and turned out the light, kissing him gently on the forehead.

Susan returned to the bathroom, carefully cleaned and stowed her supplies, and left quietly by the front door.

4.

Susan had had a long day. She couldn’t even remember which of her customers had wanted her in this cheesy catsuit, and she was happy to peel off the uncomfortable latex. Irwin, her regular, liked her to keep her outfits in his closet. He was always napping when she arrived, so she let herself in very quietly, took her things from the guest bedroom closet, and changed quickly. She admired herself in the blue satin dress, which showed off the white thigh-highs and the patent Mary Janes. As she had done so many times before, she gathered up what she need for the client, knocked softly on the door, and entered.

As always, the client was in bed, naked. She took a moment to look at him, before speaking. Fat and balding, one of her favorites; he paid her enormously well, but she sometimes thought that she would be willing to do him for free, something she never did for anyone. She roused him gently.

“Irwin, it’s time to wake up from your nap.”

“Susan, is that you.”

“Of course it’s me. Let me turn on the little light.”

He admired the well turned-out call girl in the dim light. Yes, she was his favorite. “Have you come to take care of me?”

“Yes, of course. Don’t I always? Do you have to pee?”

“Yes, an old man’s bladder, as I said to you earlier.”

She let the remark pass. She had been with several other customers earlier, and certainly not talking to Irwin. But he always had to pee.

She uncovered his legs and slid the diaper under him. Fastening the Velcro, she said, “I love it when you pee for me.” He giggled.

She was an expert in this, applying just the right pressure to his bladder and his belly until the urine flowed freely into the diaper. He was in heaven.

When he finished, she unfastened the diaper and put it into the plastic bag she had brought. She cleaned Irwin with a wipe and applied some salve. When she was sure everything was comfortable, she looked up at him. “And what does my big fat baby want now?”

Of course, she wouldn’t let him answer. She was in charge of his pleasure. She took the satin panties out of her bag and slid them on, and then the silky baby doll nightie that she had had specially made for his size. He was so adorable, and so responsive to the satin at his crotch, around his middle, her dress, the bedsheets. She loved his pleasure, and loved knowing what a good job she was doing.

“Is baby hungry?” Again she wouldn’t let him speak, holding a finger against his lips when he tried to answer. She knew the answer already.

The top of her dress opened and she gently led him to a breast. When he had sucked enough there, she directed him to the other breast, stroking his hair as he nursed. When he was almost through, her hand found its way to his cock, nestled in its satin bed, and she stroked him.

“You are an old man with a little cock dressed in a little girl’s clothes, my sweet Irwin. It’s time to come for Susan.

And she made him hard, and kept him hard, and when she was ready, she made him come. Satisfied with her work, and happy for his pleasure, she undressed him, cleaned him, and let him nap.

Dr. Susan Resnick spread out the academic paper she was working on. She had hoped Irwin would be available for some advice, but he was enjoying his nap, and she hadn’t the heart to disturb him. It had been a long day, and she was a bit tired herself, although she wasn’t really sure where all the time had gone. She was glad Irwin had found a new recruit for his graduate seminar; Kimberly would be excellent, and she was obviously a marvelous subject for hypnosis. Irwin liked that, she knew. Susan wondered, for the thousandth time, what he saw in her, and regretted more than ever that he had never been able to hypnotize her. But there was nothing to do except accept the situation and get on with her work. Susan worked on her paper, and glanced occasionally at the little painting of an ocelot that Irwin had brought her as a bread-and-butter gift. How sweet he was. When Irwin woke from his nap, they would walk in her garden. Her leash, her collar, and the lovely tail that fit in her anus were waiting in the back room.