The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Serving Mistress Kayleigh

Pt. 2

I woke up at 5:00 a.m. again. I managed to climb out of bed and get a shower. I pulled on some jeans and t-shirt before hearing a knock at the door.

I opened the door, and there was Kayleigh. She was wearing a pink camisole and a black miniskirt and regular sneakers. I felt pleased to see her and worried about lying to her.

“Hello, Kayleigh.”

“Hello, boy,” she said as she pushed me aside and walked into the room. I closed the door. She pulled up her skirt and sat down on the edge of my bed. I was a bit surprised to see she was not wearing panties. “Come here,” she said as she spread her legs.

“Yes, Kayleigh.” I walked over to stand before her. I began to think she was going to ask me to fuck her.

“Kneel.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Cunnilingus, now.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.” I was surprised by all of this. I wondered why she was telling me to do this, but at the same time, really wanting to do it. I did not have much experience with giving a woman oral sex, so I was a little tentative as leaned to her pussy.

“I said now,” she said as she grabbed my head and pulled it to her crotch.

I said “Yes, Kayleigh,” as best I could with my mouth against her pussy. I began to lick slowly. I was surprised by how sweet she seemed to taste. I licked her pussy slowly, exploring the skin with my tongue. I guess I did something right, because in just a few minutes, she was grinding her sex to my face. I licked as best I could, and finally dared to push my tongue inside her. She seemed to like this. She moaned and pushed herself more firmly to my face. I was starting to find it hard to breathe. But I kept licking. And at last there was a kind of long moan from her and I suddenly felt a warm gush of fluid on my already wet face.

She pushed my head away and put her foot on my chest. She used her foot to push me back until I was laying on the floor with my calves still under my butt. I was relieved to be able to breathe again, though all I could smell was her.

“You should be thanking me,” she said.

“Thank you, Kayleigh.”

“Thank me for letting you lick my pussy.”

“Thank you, Kayleigh, for letting me lick your pussy.”

“Thank me for cumming on your face.”

“Thank you, Kayleigh, for cumming on my face.”

“Thank me for being under my foot.”

“Thank you, Kayleigh, for my being under your foot.”

“Thank me for letting you serve me.”

“Thank you, Kayleigh, for letting me serve you.”

“Have you been a good boy?”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Did you masturbate?”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Did you cum?”

“No, Kayleigh.”

“You are not allowed to lie to me. Never lie to me.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Did you cum?”

“N-yes, Kayleigh.” I tried to say no again, but I could not. My will to lie just collapsed as soon as I tried it.

“How many times?”

“Twice, Kayleigh.” I had intended to lie about that too, but the words seemed to be out of my mouth before I could try.

“Very bad boy. I can see you will have to be taught a lesson.” She took her foot off of me and suddenly I felt vulnerable. “Get me your belt,” she said.

“Yes, Kayleigh.” I went to the drawer where I kept my belts rolled up. I got out one of them and handed it to Kayleigh.

“Now pull your pants down and lean over the bed.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.” I knew I should be objecting. I tried to. “But I-” was as far as I got.

“Shut up and obey,” was all she said. I knew it was a command, and before I could think about it further, my hands were pushing my pants down. I leaned over and put my hands on the bed. “Each time I strike you, you will tell me you were wrong to disobey me, thank me for punishing you, and give me the count of how many times I have spanked your ass with the belt.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.” No sooner had I said that, the spanking began. “I was wrong to disobey you, Kayleigh. Thank you, Kayleigh. One. Ow! I was wrong to disobey you, Kayleigh. Thank you, Kayleigh. Two.” I could not stop saying the words. They spilled from me as if pushed out by the strike of the belt. I felt small and humiliated. And my ass was hot with stinging pain. By the last stroke, it was coming out more like, “I w-was wrong to dis-obey you, K-Kayleigh. Th-thank you for p-punish-ing me, Kayleigh. T-twenty.”

“Stand up,” she said and I obeyed.

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Now look at my eyes. Focus deeply.”

I can remember a sort of fog filling my head. All cottony and thick, something my conscious mind could not penetrate. Then it seemed to pass.

“I have given you a second punishment but you will understand what it is later. And now for your third punishment. I am going to give you lines to write. You will write them on paper so you can’t cheat. You will write ‘Kayleigh is smarter and better than me. Kayleigh is always right. Kayleigh must always be obeyed.’ And you will write this five hundred times. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“I will be back by about noon. You had better be done with the lines by then.”

“Yes, Kayleigh.”

“Now thank me for giving you more punishment.”

“Thank you, Kayleigh, for giving me more punishment.”

“Who is smarter and better than you?”

“You are, Kayleigh.”

“Who is always right?”

“You are, Kayleigh.”

“And who will you always obey?”

“You, Kayleigh.”

“You better make that Miss Kayleigh from now on.”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.”

“Who will you always obey?”

“You, Miss Kayleigh.”

“You better use the Miss in the lines I told you to write.”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.”

“Better. Now get to work.”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.”

I set to finding paper and pen as she left the room. I stumbled over my pants which were still around my ankles. I pulled my pants up and found a mostly empty notebook. I found a couple of pencils. I began to write the lines.

I had been writing for about thirty minutes when the clock said the time was 6:00. I immediately had a rock hard erection. My hands unzipped my jeans and I pulled out my cock. I started to masturbate. I did not know why I was suddenly masturbating, except that I was thinking of Kayleigh, and it felt really good. I could feel myself get close to an orgasm. And then my hand stopped. I held my cock.

“Forgive me for being a disobedient boy, Miss Kayleigh,” I said for no reason at all. Then my arousal faded, and my hands seemed to be free of the need to masturbate. About fifteen minutes had passed, and I returned to writing the lines.

At 7:00, the same thing happened. I masturbated right up to the point where I started to get close to orgasm, and then I stopped. “Forgive me for being a disobedient boy, Miss Kayleigh,” I said. And then the arousal went away. I knew something was wrong, but I could not wrap my mind around what it was. But I knew I had to have the lines ready, so I went back to writing them.

At 8:00, the masturbating and stopping short of cumming happened again. And at 9:00. And at 10:00. Between aborted masturbation sessions, I was writing as fast as I could and still have legible handwriting. It happened again at 11:00. I managed to finish the lines before it happened again at noon. I was just saying “Forgive me for being a disobedient boy, Miss Kayleigh,” when she walked into the room.

“I see you have been enjoying the second punishment I gave you,” she said.

I said nothing. I just sat there looking ashamed.

“Did you get the lines done?”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.”

“Let me see them.”

I stood up from my desk to hand her the notebook. My cock was stiff as a board. And exposed. My pants were around my ankles again. Kayleigh seemed not to notice as she looked over the lines.

“There are only four hundred and ninety-nine lines here.”

“But I-”

“Who is always right?”

“You, Miss Kayleigh.” I knew she could not possibly have counted them all. But that didn’t matter.

“So how many lines are there?”

“Only four hundred and ninety-nine, Miss Kayleigh.”

“That’s right. Now you’ll have to do them again. I’ll be back a little after 4:00. Have them finished by then.”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.”

She left and I found a couple of extra notebooks to use for paper. I sat at my desk. I did not bother to pull my pants up. I knew what would happen at 1:00.

At 1:00, the need to masturbate stopped me from writing the lines. As before, I stopped just short of being able to cum. “Forgive me for being a disobedient boy, Miss Kayleigh,” I said. The routine continued through 2:00 and 3:00 and 4:00. I finished the lines about ten minutes after 4:00. Luckily, Miss Kayleigh did not show up until almost 4:30.

When she came into the room, I was angry at her. But as soon as I saw her, I felt the need to please her. She smirked at me and somehow I knew I deserved it.

“Are the lines done?”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.” I was also feeling a kind of sexual frustration I had never known before. The sight of Kayleigh had made my cock hard again. And I had been thinking about Kayleigh all day. I wanted sex with her more than I had ever wanted sex before. But all I did was hand her the pages with all the lines.

“Barely legible. But acceptable. Have you learned not to cum without my permission?”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.”

“Show me.”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh.” I began to masturbate. I stroked my cock in front of her, though it did not take long before I felt myself nearing orgasm. I stopped my hand. Miss Kayleigh smirked.

“Say the sentence you have been saying all day.”

“Forgive me for being a disobedient boy, Miss Kayleigh.”

“I forgive you.”

“”Thank you, Miss Kayleigh.” I felt relieved.

“But your punishment is not yet finished. You came twice without permission. That means you are not allowed to cum for the next two days, not counting today. Though I have no intention of letting you cum today either.”

I said nothing because I did not know what to say.

“You are to always thank me when I punish you, boy.”

“Yes, Miss Kayleigh. Thank you for punishing me, Miss Kayleigh.” I heard the words I was saying, and I felt humiliated. I could not seem to stop myself from obeying her. A part of me knew I should be resisting her, but another part of me seemed convinced that she was smarter than me and better than me and always right. If she was always right, and she said I should obey her, then it must be true.

“Focus deeply,” she said. And the fog settled into my brain again. Some time later, it faded. As the fog lifted, Kayleigh was smiling at me. “I am sure you have work to do. I will see you next time I need you to do something for me. Good bye.”

“Good bye, Miss Kayleigh,” I said as she left the room without even a glance or a wave back in my direction.

I looked at the clock. It said the time was 4:57. I wondered how such a short conversation with Miss Kayleigh had taken up so much time. I sat down at my desk to start working.

When the clock hit 5:00, I was compelled to masturbate once more. My hand would not obey my will to stop. As I masturbated, I heard myself saying “Miss Kayleigh is smarter and better than me in every way. Miss Kayleigh is always right. I must never cum without Miss Kayleigh’s permission.” I repeated this over and over as I stroked my cock. And just as I was getting close to orgasm, my hand stopped. “Only good boys get to cum. Only good boys get to cum. Only good boys get to cum.”

I seemed to regain control of myself at that point. I felt like I could masturbate more and make myself cum. But that also felt very wrong. I took my hand away from my cock and sat still. I found it difficult to shake the humiliating thoughts that I had been a very bad boy and that somehow I needed Kayleigh to set the rules for me..

Eventually I went back to work. At 6:00 the masturbation and the repetitions happened again. And at 7:00, 8:00, 9:00 and 10:00. After the masturbation at 10:00, I found myself walking to my bed. I laid down and immediately fell asleep.

When I woke at 5:00 the next morning, I had a fading memory of a dream that Kayleigh had done something to me, but the details of the dream faded from my conscious mind, as dreams will do. I expected that I would start masturbating, but I didn’t. My hands remained under my control.

I got out of bed and showered. I dressed myself and waited to see if Kayleigh would show up again. Thinking about her made my cock hard, but I dared not touch it. After about ten minutes she did not show up, so I sat at my desk and started on my school work again.

My day went by as it normally would have before I met Kayleigh, except that when I would leave the dorm room to do anything, I always hurried back as soon as I could to be there in case Kayleigh showed up.

By about 4:00 in the afternoon, I was starting to question why I was acting this way. I could not really recall why Kayleigh seemed to have so much power over me. Why was I taking notes for her? Why was I letting her punish me? How had she seemed to make me masturbate? She must have drugged me or hypnotized me.

But I knew something about hypnosis, or thought I did. It would only work if a person wanted it to. So I determined I was not going to let Kayleigh control me. I just needed to tell her no.

I considered masturbating and making myself cum, but I realized I did not want to run the risk that Kayleigh would show up while I was jacking off and then use that against me. I needed to have a clear head when I confronted her.

I began to think about telling her no. I imagined myself standing up to her and seeing her surprised that I was no longer going to do whatever she said. I looked in the mirror and practiced telling her no, telling her that I rejected her control. I convinced myself I could do it.

The rest of the day went by, and Kayleigh did not appear. I went out and got food and hung out with some friends. I realized I was not rushing to be back in my room for Kayleigh. I knew then I could reject Kayleigh. Everything was going to be okay.

A second day went by without Kayleigh. The morning of the third day, after my shower and just as I was getting dressed, the doorknob rattled and then there was knock at the door. I got to the door before the thought entered my head that the person on the other side was Kayleigh. I smiled and opened the door.

There was Kayleigh, dressed in a pink t-shirt that seemed to just barely be able to contain her chest, tight blue jeans and pink wedge sneakers. My cock was instantly hard. She held out a flash drive to me.

“Here are the recordings of my classes,” she said as if she did not feel she should have to tell me anything. “Have the notes in my email by 5:00.”

“No.”

“What?”

“I won’t do it.”

Kayleigh seemed slightly surprised, but then she smirked.

“Who is always right”

“Y…” I heard myself start to reply without thinking, but I stopped myself. “No one.”

“Who is smarter and better than you?” she said, starting to look displeased.

“No one,” I said, starting to feel smug.

“Focus deeply,” she said with a smirk. I felt the fog start to invade my brain.

“N-no,” I said. I shook my head. The fog was trying to creep in, but I was fighting it.

“Focus deeply,” Kayleigh said again as she grabbed my cock.

“N-n-no,” I said. I knew I should push her away, but the fog invading my brain seemed to also be draining my strength. I reached up to grab her shoulders, but I could not seem to push. And her hand was now stroking the denim that my hard cock was straining against.

“Focus deeply,” she said with a triumphant smile.

“Nnnn,” was all I could manage to say. I was still trying to fight the fog but it was slowly gaining ground. And my attempts to fight back were being distracted by thoughts of how much I wanted to cum.

Kayleigh’s hand stopped stroking my cock through my jeans. But then her hand pushed inside my jeans, inside my boxers, and was holding my throbbing cock. I shook my head. I had to resist. But I needed to cum. Kayleigh’s hand squeezed my cock tightly. The fog in my brain was getting thicker and thicker.

“Focus deeply,” said Kayleigh. “Focus deeply now.” I lost my fight against the fog.

The next thing I remember is sitting at my desk and plugging Miss Kayleigh’s flash drive into my laptop. I paused. I looked around. Miss Kayleigh was not there. I looked down, and saw that I was naked. I looked at the screen of the file with the recordings of Miss Kayleigh’s classes. Why had I tried to refuse Miss Kayleigh? She was smarter and better than me. She was always right. Obviously, I should always obey anything she told me to do. I clicked on the first recording and began to take notes.

There were no breaks for masturbation this time. I dutifully listened to the recordings and took plenty of notes. When I was done, I took the flash drive from the computer and crawled to the middle of the room. I knelt and placed the flash drive on my head. My hands rested on my thighs.

After a few minutes, I thought about how foolish this was, but I did not move. Why I was kneeling there that way I could not have told you. But I stayed there, kneeling, hands on my thighs, flash drive on my head. How much time passed, I do not know.