The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is fun and fiction. Please do not use for profit.

The Seven Chapter 4

Silly Little Trinkets

And

The Count Down to the Sacrifice (Monday)

After our little orgy the Coven and I cuddled in exhausted bliss. The witches were sprawled on the bed and on the floor. My bed was not big enough for all seven of us. I was in utter confusion. I cannot say I was unhappy with the turn of events, but I will not suggest that I was totally pleased with my situation either. The way my Coven could change from loving care free girls to demon spawn witches and then to incredible lovers was a little disconcerting. The fact that I was the center of these changes while obviously pleasant in one respect had a huge downside that was strange and painful.

Julie roused next to me and said I am going to miss you living here. Excuse me, I said as I looked at her relaxed and happy face. Her face clouded with distress. You don’t know do you? Julie said. Know what? I replied with some concern. I thought what other trauma am I to indulge in now. You can’t live with us after the ritual is completed, she said with a sad look on her face. Why not? I asked with probably a little angry in my voice. Oh Jason, Julie said as she pressed her face into chest. You can’t live in the same house with another man. Her voice was a little muffled as she continued. A warlock will kill any man that resides a night in his home. Dad, I questioned. Yes, Dad would not be safe if you lived in the house after the completion of the ritual, she murmured. Where will I go? I asked. Do not get upset, we have arranged for you to live with our aunt Nancy and Cousin Kathy, she said a little more relaxed. That is all the way across town, I said. I understand that you can travel at a blink of an eye that should help you retain your contact with us, she said with a smile.

As Julie drifted back to sleep, I contemplated this turn of events. I guess I should have realized that I would not be able to live here with my father, but it is hard to imagine that I would be a threat to my own father. My thoughts moved to tomorrow’s activities, I thought I had an idea of who I was going to harvest. I was not really sure if I would be able to do the deed. I felt like I had no one to help me. The book had provided some answers but in alot of ways it just caused me more questions. It also warned me of dangers but I was not sure how to protect myself. The Coven was so different from moment to moment. How could you protect yourself from the people that you are supposed to protect? Hell, you would think if there was anybody to trust it would be the Coven. Yet, the book had made it painfully clear that I was to trust no one and especially witches and warlocks. The Coven maybe my source of power, I know I care for them and even love some of them but I understand now that the Coven and I will do what ever is necessary to keep the upper hand. I can tell that I had changed in my thinking as well. I was bolder than before, it is still a little shocking how easily I fought the Coven; I had not even given it a second thought. The whole situation was causing me to be a little sad, but the idea of power was too attractive to put a side. I drifted off to sleep with these intriguing and disturbing thoughts.

I woke up a little dazed. Which was surprising, since this is how I use to wake up before the ritual had began. I wiped the sleep from eyes, feeling a little groggy but overall pretty good. I looked around the room and it looked like x-mas had come early. The Coven was gone but they had left seven black packages and a large bundle wrapped in brown paper. I love presents. I immediately went to one of the black packages and ripped it open. To my surprise there were three little black velvet boxes and a card inside.

Jason

These are the last gifts will be able to give you, without you providing a services for us. They are silly little trinkets but we think you will like them. All the platinum and gem items will never tarnish, break or be lost. All the leather items can be changed in color and style twice a day. We truly hope you enjoy them.

The Coven

PS

Jessica will be the one to receive your transfer of the harvest today.

I opened the first velvet box and it held an onyx earring. The second held an onyx tongue piercing. The third held a platinum nipple ring. The earring was cool but I was a little hesitant about the other two. I put the onyx earring to my left ear and as I suspected it entered with no trouble, interesting since I had never pierced my ear but not surprising. I decided what the hell and put the tongue stud and the nipple ring (left nipple) in. The pieces of jewelry went in as well without holes to guide them and with no pain. I had a fleeting thought that the girls had some look they were going for.

I quickly opened the next package. It contained a plain platinum ring inscribed with "the seven" on the inside; it slide nicely onto my right hand ring finger, as well as a twenty inch small chain link platinum necklace which I promptly put on. The next package, which was much larger, contained a black leather jacket with matching gloves. Another package contained Black leather steel-toed boots and a black leather belt with a platinum clasp. The next package held a black leather backpack and a wallet (The wallet contained five crisp twenty-dollar bills and my school ID). Another package held a platinum pocket watch, a platinum pen and pencil set with a soft leather case, a platinum money clip and a platinum key chain with the number seven spelled out on it; this particular package reminded me of presents my grandparents had always gave me for x-mas.

The last package was small and contained a pair of Ray Bans, it also held a note that explained that while worn they would not hinder vision but would still shade the eyes. The only thing left was the bundled wrapped in brown paper. I opened the bundle and discovered seven pairs of 501 Levi’s in varies shades of blue, seven T-shirts of different colors (I imagine you can guess the colors), seven pair of boxers shorts and several packages of socks. It was a pretty amazing haul of silly trinkets.

I went into the bathroom to examine my piercing. They looked interesting and there was no swelling or blood but I was not entirely sold on them, I suspected that I would not be able to remove them. I also noticed that the seventh scorpion tattoo was now in place on my abdomen, the black one representing me. I dressed in a pair of jeans and the white T-shirt as well as the boots and belt. I hooked the pocket watch to my jeans by its platinum chain and put it in the watch pocket of my jeans. I took a twenty-dollar bill from my wallet and put it in my front pocket and put the wallet in my back pocket. I imagined the boots and belt were a dark brown color and they changed color. I tested out the jacket and imagined it was a brown canvas windbreaker; it changed perfectly and immediately into what I imagined. I decided it would be too warm to wear the jacket but it was nice to know the witches were not exaggerating.

I opened the door to my room for the first time in two weeks. I admit I was a little cautious as I made my way down stairs to the kitchen. My mother was there and I was hesitant to show my self, but quickly pushed down any reservations. Morning mom, I said with confidence. Oh hi Jason, she was busy cleaning up some milk that had spilt on to the counter. My mother was the consummate soccer mom. She was about 5′6″ and round. She had a pleasant motherly looking face that reeked of the domestic. I went to the fridge to see if I could find something that looked appetizing. I was not hungry but I grabbed some orange juice. As I pondered my plan for the day I noticed that my mother never once looked at me, it was like I was not even there. I wondered what spell that the Coven had cast to cause that effect and what were the limits of its constructs.

I sipped the glass of orange juice that I had poured, and suddenly an image of Sandra’s lovely face and body filled my mind. In the image she was wearing an orange string bikini. Her body hovered in the air and slowly turned. I could see her now muscular frame, she was not bulky but you could clearly see the long lean muscles of her arms and legs. Her stomach was taut and her abdomen was nicely defined. Her breasts and ass were firm and round, stretching against the constraints of her bikini. I could see the orange scorpion tattooed on her pelvis and that she had pierced her bellybutton with some kind of orange stone. As quickly as the image appeared in my mind it was gone. I drank some more orange juice but the image did not come back. That was interesting but I would have to be careful about eating or drinking anything containing oranges, grapes, apples, strawberries, chocolate and peaches at least until I understand what that was about. I did not want to be put in a daze at an improper time. Strangely those flavors were the only thing that seemed at all appetizing but not overwhelmingly so.

I do not know how long I was sitting in the kitchen but I finished up my orange juice and prepared to harvest for the first time. After a couple deep breath I decide now was as good as any other. It was a little after ten a.m. when I left the house. I enjoyed my new body immensely. I felt powerful, I was actually looking for something to test my new strength on but I reigned myself in. It might be fun to pull a tree out of the ground but it probably would be hard to explain if anybody saw me do it. I walk slowly towards my destination, enjoying the early morning warmth of the day. I was in no hurry, if my first victim was not available; I had a back up. I was willing to be patience with my first choice though.

My first choice was a massage therapist of Eastern European descent. She was I think in her early thirties who was single. Her accent was incredibly erotic. Her name was Tatyana and she had the body of an aerobics instructor. She had her brown hair cut full but short, just shy of her collar. Her face was interesting if not beautiful, it was angular and her nose might have been a little sharp. Still, the overall effect of Tatyana had her in many of my fantasies. As I approached her house I became a little excited. The thought of harvesting Tatyana was pushing all the right buttons in me. I tried to push down the excitement for it would go against the effect I was to try and pull off.

I tried to appear nervous as I rang her doorbell. After a few minutes of waiting, I heard Tatyana at the door. Who is it, she asked through the door. It is Jason from down the street, I mowed your lawn last year, I said. Tatyana opened the door enough to see me and enough so I could see the chain that would not let the door open any wider. I kept my eyes down cast and project that I was shy and nervous. O.K, she said I remember you, you sure look a lot different than I remember. Yeah, I said that is actually part of why I am here; I was careful to keep my eyes down cast. I project to her to be calm and comfort, I needed her to let me in. She closed the door and for a second I was afraid that I had failed to even get in the door.

Then I heard the chain rattle and the door opened up. It looked as if she had been working out because she was wearing a blue sports bra that showed the gentle swell of her medium sized breasts and some tight form fitting exercise pants. Her forehead had little beads of sweat and the cleavage of her bra was damp. She looked me up and down and said wow. You have sure have had a growth spurt, she said with that sexy Eastern European accent. So, what can I help you with? She questioned. Well umm, I know you are a masseuse and I need well, I stumbled. She was smiling at me and I could feel the belief that she had some power over me and that she was INTERESTED. I nudged the feeling of power and INTEREST.O.K. I’ll try again, I laughed lightly, as you can see I have grown very fast and I have had a lot of pain. My doctor said that my muscles have grown too fast and the skin around the muscles is stretching, causing the pain. (I read about this same phenomenon that affects body builders who are trying to gain more mass). My family doesn’t have enough money to pay for a massage therapist. My mother said to come here and ask if you could help me. I continued to nudge her feelings of power and pushed up the attraction she already felt for me as I spoke. I told my mother that you couldn’t do this for free so I brought my allowance. I pulled the twenty dollars from my front pocket and I said I know it not enough but I was hoping...

Well for now put your money away and I will give you a free trial massage, if it helps.. maybe we can work things out, she said with a smile. Bingo, I could feel that she was thrilled and she wanted something, her belief that she had power over me was arousing her. Sweet.. I mean...thanks, I said as I smiled at her. Come in, she said and waved me into the house. Tatyana guided me to a room in the back of the house, as we walked I admired the width of her hips and the firm roundness of her ass cheeks displayed tantalizingly in her tight workout pants. A massage table was set up in the back room and another table was covered with stacked towels and oils. Tatyana placed some towels on the massage table and told me to remove my clothes but to leave my underwear on, she smiled slyly at me with that statement. It was a major effort to keep from getting excited. She left to allow me to strip, which I did and I quickly crawled up on to the massage table with my front on the warm towels. I have to admit I was a little nervous now, this fantasy woman that I had a crush on was about to rub her hands all over my back. It was exciting and a little daunting, I know I had had a lot of sex the last couple of days but this was a woman and I was projecting things on to her. It was much different than the willing witches that had brought me into the world of sex and power.

Tatyana returned; she was still wearing her workout clothes. I do not know how I missed it before but her tight pants were so form fitting that I could see her pussy lips outlined against the black material. She placed a towel over my ass and turned on some music with flutes and some water sounds. I felt her warm oil covered hands start to attack my legs. Jason, do you workout, she asked? I actually blushed when I said no. That is amazing, your muscles are that of someone who works out all the time she commented in awe. Is that bad, I asked, do you think something is wrong? No... no, not at all, you are very lucky, she replied. My response was mmmm as her fingers kneaded deep into the muscles of my legs. She continued to massage my body, no part of the back of my body was untouched, even my ass. To tell the truth I had an uncontrollable hard on almost the instant she placed her hands on my body. While she massaged me I tapped her aroused state and the power she felt she had over me, with my mind. I tried to be gentle, you know use a little finesse but I am sure I was being very clumsy. It was hard to maintain control of my projections while her hands caused my body to relax; amazingly, it was my raging hard on that was probably the only thing that helped me to concentrate.

All too soon she whisper, how do you feel? I am in heaven, I murmured. Do you want me to massage your front? She asked. Her sense of power was incredible; her arousal was now tightly connected to this sense of power. She was flying high. I was very tempted to harvest her now but I did not want to miss what she had in store. Truthfully her sense of power and arousal was masking her intentions; I was projecting blind, so to speak. Yes, please I replied. She had to help me turn over; I was so relaxed. In the process of turning me over, the towel that was covering my butt slipped to the floor. My erect penis was sticking out the top of the waistband of my boxers. My face had been flush since she started to massage my back. Tatyana must have thought that I was blushing because, she said softly don’t worry Jason that is a natural reaction to a massage. All I knew for sure was her arousal spiked off the chart when she saw my erection. I did not even try to project onto her, Tatyana was as emotional charged as she could be.

I have to admit even as charged, as Tatyana was I was sure she would cover me back up but she did not. Tatyana started working on my right arm and shoulder, her fingers were like magic digging almost painfully into my muscles but releasing before it was too intense. I watched her face as she worked but her dark brown eyes were focused on my throbbing penis. When she moved to work on my left side she realized that I had caught her staring at my erection and blushed. It did not phase Tatyana though, she continued to work on my left arm and shoulder as well as stare at my erection. I am not sure if it was because of her or me but we were strongly connected by her arousal, Tatyana’s arousal started to pulse and my erection seemed to buck with each pulse. By now her breath was coming in short raggedy burst. Tatyana’s arousal filled the room with a musk scent.

When Tatyana finished massaging my left side she told me with the lightest voice that she was going to work on my chest. I spoke no objection and really was not surprised when she straddled my hips. She lined her cloth-covered pussy on the head of my penis. I could feel her heat as well as the wetness through her thin pants. Tatyana worked my chest with amazing skill as she rocked her super heated pussy across my penis. I enjoyed the experience and just monitored her arousal to make sure it did not start to dip, there was no need to worry. With boldness that even surprised me, I placed my hands on her the exposed skin of her slim waist. Tatyana smiled at me, which I felt was permission to move and rub my hands along her sides. Her skin was hot to the touch.

Then she shocked me, by tugging on my nipple ring. It sent an electric bolt through my body, causing me to arch my pelvis into hers. I almost lost it right then but some how regained control. The initial burst of pleasure dulled to a more manageable sensation. She had a wicked smile on her face, she was enjoying the power she was welding over me. I could feel the pleasure Tatyana was giving herself as she slid her cloth-covered pussy against my penis. I sensed that she was close to cumming but I was not ready for that. It was hard to push both are pending orgasm down but I managed barely. Without warning Tatyana slid down my body, pulling my boxers down as she went to expose the rest of my raging penis. She ran her tongue gently along my shaft, swirling her tongue once she reached the tip. Tatyana murmured, so strong, when she tasted my pre cum. She moved forward to take my penis in to her mouth. She put some effort into trying to deep throat me but after only being able to take two inches of my thick penis, she concentrated on using her tongue. I had a new found respect for Saouri and Zoe who had both deep throated me effortlessly.

Tatyana was no amateur though. She did things with her tongue, twisting and twirling, that brought me close to cumming and then she would back me off. I started to wonder who was actually in control. Then she surprised me again by taking me as deep as she could, sucking with incredible pressure and running her tongue along the head of my penis. That sent me over the edge; I slammed her mind with my projected orgasm. She jerked with my orgasm and hers followed shortly after. I held her head so I could continue to shoot my sperm into her throat. I willed Tatyana to continue to swallow as I shot load after load into her convulsing throat. When my last spurt left my penis, I harvested her. I realized then I could have just taken just her feeling of power, her arousal or her pleasure. But I decided that I wanted all it for my first harvest. When I snatched her emotions she went limp, I on the other hand explode with power. I had taken too much; it felt like I was being ripped apart with harvested power, pain and pleasure were slamming into my brain and I yelled incoherently. My vision went dark.

When I recovered a short time later. I was pleasantly surprised that Tatyana still had a pulse. She was slumped over my shrunken penis; her pretty face was slack and some of my ejaculation dripped from the corner of her lips. I affectionately rubbed her hair and asked her if she was all right. She moved her head slowly and said taste so strong, felt so incredible. We both lay there limply for a short time. Tatyana seemed to get a jolt of nervous energy and she pulled off of me. I tried to read her but her mind was a jumble. Tatyana stood next to me and said you can get dressed now. I thought maybe I had scared her off with the intensity of the harvesting. I got dressed as she left the room. I was a little dazed and decide that things had gone amazingly well, considering this was the first time I had harvested someone.

Tatyana returned as I was pulling my shirt over my head. When I had my shirt pulled down she pulled me into a strong embrace. Her lips found mine and she push her tongue wildly into my mouth. Her tongue tasted of spearmint mouthwash. She broke the kiss and said I think I will take you on probono, if you are interested. Oh yes I am, I replied but I must tell that I am moving across town with my aunt next week, I said with arms around her back. Well that is O.K. I can travel to where every you are, she said as she smiled shyly you are by far the best massage I have ever given. She recommended twice a week to easy my pain but more could be arranged if need be, she winked at me with this comment. I pulled her along as I headed towards the front door. When we reached the door, I pulled her close for a soft kiss. Can I have your card I asked as we broke the kiss? She grabbed one off a little table and handed it to me. I promised I would call and set up an appointment.

Once I was outside I felt elated. I had harvested Tatyana; she would always have a special place in my heart for being my first. I felt incredible proud of how well my plan had worked and of myself. I was lost in thought as I walked back toward home. The emotions that I had harvested wanted to go some where and pulsed in my brain, the harvested emotions felt like some kind of an itch or tickle inside my head. I instinctually knew that I could absorb them (emotions) and it was hard to resist the desire to do so. I was able to suppress the desire only because I needed to transfer the power into Jessica or I might screw up the ritual. Even the experience was exciting; harnessing and controlling this power was definitely exhilarating. Before I knew it I was at the front door of my house.

When I entered the house, I was startled to see that Jessica was waiting for me. She was stunningly dressed in a white spaghetti strap one-piece dress that hung to just above her knees. Jessica’s deep tan seemed even darker in contrasted. Her blonde curly hair was down and flowed over her shoulders and diamond stud earrings sparkled on her ears. The curve of Jessica’s voluptuous breasts, hips and ass stupefied my mind. I was speechless as I drank in the beauty of this once obese witch.

I think you have something for me, Jessica said as she sauntered towards me with an exaggerated sway of her hips. Jessica’s pale blue eyes sparkled as she licked her thick pink lips; a diamond sparkled on her traveling tongue. I enveloped her in my arms, enjoying the softness of her warm body against mine. I found her lips with mine and tasted her strawberry mouth with my tongue. Our tongue rings clicked repeatedly as we swirled our tongues in a ferocious kiss. I had thought I was going to be gentle with Jessica this time seeing as she had it so rough the last time but it was not to be. Her hands were running out of control all over my back. I steered her to the couch in the living room and pushed her on to her back. Jessica landed on the couch with her legs splayed open.

I dropped to my knees between her legs and pushed her dress to her waist. Jessica was wearing little tiny white cotton panties that were blocking entry to my goal. With my thumb I slid her panties aside and attacked her lightly furred mound with my tongue. I open my self up to her emotions to help guide my assault. Jessica was aroused but nervous. She wanted the power I was to transfer to her but she was nervous about the power exchange. Still or because of her nervousness, Jessica’s pussy was moist and I lapped up her strawberry juices. Her pleasure centers led me up and down her slit with quick stops at her tiny little clit. I made swift upside down exclamation points with my tongue. Every time I tapped her clit with my tongue ring she would inhale quickly. I pushed her toward her orgasm relentlessly with my rapidly flicking tongue.

It was not long before she was ready that’s when I nimbly tapped her clit with my tongue sending her over the top. I released the emotional power as she orgasmed. The power flowed from my body into her thrashing body. Jessica alternately jerked and tensed up for what seemed like forever but probably was only for about thirty seconds. The release of the power was unsatisfying for me. I felt empty as the power rushed from me into Jessica’s orgasmic body. I felt lightheaded as Jessica came down from her high. Jason that was incredible, she said through her panting breath. I’m glad you liked it, I replied softly. Her mind seemed to glow with the power that she had absorbed. She wanted to return the favor but all my passion had drained away with the power transfer.

Jessica ran her fingers through my hair as she enjoyed the new power coursing through her. Then she said a word meaning "lift" and my body slowly lifted off the ground. I floated up on to the couch and she set me down in a sitting position next to her. Look at my baby so tired, Jessica murmured into my ear. She moved her hand to my jeans and released the buttons of my fly. I don’t know if I can perform right now Jessica, I told her. Don’t you worry I’ll take care of everything, you just relax, she said in a sultry voice. She then proceeded to take my boots off and with a little butt wiggling by me, she removed my jeans and underwear. Jessica then crawled up into my lap carefully to keep her dress from separating our flesh, pressed her wet panties against my now limp penis.

Jessica pulled my T-shirt over my head and coaxed my arms up so she could remove my shirt. Once she had declothed me she push her large bosom into my face. I actual started to regain my senses and pushed my face into her soft cloth covered breasts. My mind seemed to pull at the power that I had given to Jessica; it wanted that harvested power back, this need was distracting. I tried to push the distraction away as I encircle her slim waist with my arms, squeezing her close. Jessica arched her back and pulled the top of her dress down enough to expose her large breasts. I quickly latched my lips onto her luscious breasts and lightly chewed on her engorged nipples. My penis began to harden under the pressure of her hot pussy. That’s my boy Jessica moaned as she pressed her breast into my face. Her long blonde hair brushed my head as she rocked on my stiffening penis.

Jessica reached under her dress and grabbed my shaft, guiding my fully erect penis past her panties. As she sank her slick pussy down onto me I could feel her passion flow in her mind. I replaced my lips with my hands and squeezed her full breasts. She threw her head back and let out a low moan with her mouth open. Her need for me was not from love though; I was a means to an end. I surmised that Jessica was prepared to do almost anything to keep me under the thumb of the Coven. I guess that was a downside of knowing people’s intentions. I do not know if it is better to be ignorant of people’s intentions and their emotions; my new power left no room for illusions. Jessica squeezing her pussy muscles on my shaft pulled me from contemplation. I looked up into her face and she looked a little pissed. It is not fair to read someone while you are having sex she said with pouted lips. I almost laughed but smiled at her instead. I am sorry, I said my powers acted on their own. I put my hands on her thick hips and pulled her hard onto my penis, causing her to grunt. I promise I am all here now. Jessica still looked a little peeved but she put her hands on my shoulders and began a nice rhythm of rocking her pelvis. Her motion was not rushed; she was intentionally building up to her orgasm slowly.

When I tried to speed things up she would smile down at me and mouthed no. So in the end I let her control the action, not that I had anything to complain about. Jessica was clenching and releasing her pussy as she rocked our hips together sending pleasant sensations through my spine. Her undulating body held my gaze like I was a cobra being mesmerized. Even if I could not read her I would have been able to tell she was almost ready to orgasm. Jessica started to churn our pelvis together with more intensity. The increased friction and motion was bringing on my orgasm. I decided to take a little action, so I reached out and tweaked her nipples, causing her to gasp. The stimulation of her nipples sent Jessica over the edge and she clamped down on my throbbing shaft with her pussy, sending me into my own orgasm. I willed her to feel my pleasure. She bucked against my hips; I jerked my body hard into her, spilling my sperm deep inside of Jessica. We both spasmed as I continued to unload streams of cum into her. Jessica collapsed against me as we both floated down from our heavenly bliss. Man, That was so much better than our first time she said as she nuzzled my neck. I held her close and said yes that was pretty sweet. We dozed off on the couch in each other’s arms.