The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seven Deadly Sins

By Harry Bawlzonya

Chapter One: Sloth

Epilogue: George’s Punishment

It was about nine o’clock at night when George drunkenly walked back into the bar after taking a strange phone call outside. With a puzzled look, George stumbled over to where he friends, Bill and Richard, were waiting for him.

“You already there, George? Ya been out there for a while,” Bill asked.

“Yea you don’t look so hot, pal,” Richard added, “Did you just get some bad news or something?”

“Um, yeah . . . I mean no, I’m fine. It’s just . . .” George’s head was swimming, “I think my brother just called me.”

“I thought you were an only child?” Richard asked.

“No, I have a brother named Ace,” George replied, not realized he had no such brother.

“So? Bad news from the family?”

“No nothing like that. He said . . .” George hesitated, “Um, how do I put this . . . He said that if the only reason I come home is to use my wife’s mouth and tits, then I don’t need to worry about coming home anymore.”

“He said what?!” Both of them asked in surprise.

“I know, I know, but that’s just my brother Ace,” he explained, “He’s a little strange at first, but once you get to know him he’s a pretty nice guy.”

George and his friends managed to forget the topic after a few minutes, and summarily went back to their normal routine of drinking heavily and making increasingly obscene remarks to the bartender. It wasn’t until almost an hour later that George finally thought about going home to give his wife her nightly pearl necklace.

“Alright, guys, I think I’m gonna hit the head then call it a night,” George told his friends.

“Oh yea?! Going home to use your wife’s tits and mouth, huh?” Bill joked, referring the phone call from earlier.

“Hopefully!” George quipped. He smiled and walked drunkenly to the restroom.

George could hear his friends’ laughter as the restroom door swung shut. After a long piss, he walked up to the bathroom sink to wash his hands. Suddenly, George felt as though something was wrong. He remained still, hands planted next to the sink, waiting for the strange sensation to pass. It was like a tingling sensation in his lips, but not entirely unpleasant. He felt something similar happening on his chest.

With blurred vision, George stared at his reflection. There was something different about his face. His mouth looked swollen somehow. Was he having an allergic reaction to something? Slowly, George reached up and carefully touched his bee-stung lips, expecting them to be painful. Instead, George’s dick became instantly hard as a sudden wave of arousal washed over him.

“What the fu—,” George was interrupted by another wave of arousal, not as severe as the first, but still stronger than anything he’d felt before tonight. For whatever reason, his lips were extremely sensitive, but in a good way. He quickly made a mental note to avoid speaking for now.

The restroom door swung open, and one of the patrons that George did not recognize walked in and paused for a moment when he saw George’s face. Clearly this was not part of George’s imagination. Quickly, George ducked into the handicap stall and sat down.

“What the fuck is happening to me?” George thought, but was once again interrupted, this time by the sensation in his chest, which was getting to be a bit painful. If he didn’t know any better, George could swear his chest was getting . . . heavier. Looking down, his fears were confirmed as he watched his shirt slowly bulge outward. Before long, his shirt began making small ripping noises and George quickly unfastened its buttons before pulling it open. On George’s chest sat two, immediately recognizable, E-cup breasts.

“How is this even possible?” George thought, clearly freaking out at the unnatural events that were befalling him.

Then, from out of nowhere, George could have sworn he heard his own voice whispering in his head, “Pull out my cock.”

Despite the puzzled look on Georges face, his hands immediately obeyed the instructions and went to work unfastening his belt. Meanwhile, George’s mouth was now spilling copious amounts of saliva down his chin and onto his cleavage.

When his hands finished unfastening his belt, George immediately unbuttoned his pants and slid them down enough to fish out his cock. Only, it wasn’t his cock . . . not exactly. What George had was at least twice as thick as his previous dick, and several inches longer, putting it somewhere around ten inches. Then, while he watched, George’s cock proceeded to grow what appeared to be an additional six to eight inches in length, and began leaking a large amount of pre-cum.

Panicking, George grabbed a handful of tissue paper and began using it to soak up the pre-cum that would not stop pouring from his penis like an open tap. It wasn’t until the smell hit George’s nostrils that he managed to calm down.

“The pre-cum . . . It smells incredible!” George thought. The smell was making him even more aroused, and for some reason his mouth would not stop watering. He didn’t think it was possible, but with the smell billowing up into his face, George could swear that his dick was getting even harder. The cock now tilted back and even had an upward curve in it that wasn’t there before. When he reached to grab more tissue paper, the head of his cock, still pouring out its pre-cum, brushed against his one of his large tits.

“OH GOD . . . nnnnnggghh . . .” George wailed as the giant wet cock-head rubbed firmly against his right nipple. The cock instantly became even harder than before, and let loose a single massive spurt of pre-cum that hit the wall next to George, just barely missing his face. George then leaned back so as not to do that again, and watched as the possessed cock grew another six inches in length.

For several minutes, George remained perfectly still while he tried to get a grip on the situation. Several beads of sweat were running down his face, and his entire lower body was covered with a mixture of his own saliva and pre-cum. By now, his massive erection was so painfully hard that it tilted backward, very nearly touching his breasts, and was constantly jerking upward in tandem with his heartbeat. A steady stream of pre-cum poured from the head of his dick onto his stomach, and then into the toilet below.

Once again, George heard his own voice whispering in his ear, “Come on, Baby, just give it a little kiss. If you don’t like it, I promise I won’t ask again.”

It was something he used to tell his wife when she first started to give him head. She really disliked putting it in her mouth at first, but he would always continue to ask. Eventually she would give in, and after a few months, she stopped protesting.

“Come on, Baby, just put your lips around it once. It’ll be fine,” he heard the voice say again.

A moment later, George’s eyes opened wide as he realized he was moving his head forward. Panic set in as George began struggling to stop his body from moving. He even used his hands in an attempt to push his head back up to where it was. Slowly, George continued to hunch over, bending his head down as far as he could. At the same time, his hips began to thrust upward, pushing his enormous cock between his wife’s two E-cup tits, which, by now, were adequately lubricated with his own drool. Soon, George’s face was just inches away from his dick, which, he soon realized, was all he could think about. Unable to look away, George watched as the endless supply of thick pre-cum flowed out of the cock below him and mixed with the drool pouring down from his fat, cock-sucking lips.

“Where did that come from?” George thought briefly. “Focus, George! Damnit this is insane! How could I lose control over my own body?! I’ve got to figure a way out of this before I end up sliding my slutty-mouth over that cum-spout and drinking for days—wait . . . what?” George didn’t know why, but all his thoughts led back to him being his own little cum-slut. He could barely remember what he was trying to do, let alone devise a plan. George once again heard his own voice, but this time he could swear he remembered saying the same thing to his wife several times before. He thought it was something he said before he’d make her suck him off, but he wasn’t sure now; everything was getting so fuzzy.

“Oh yeah, baby, that’s it,” the voice whispered, “You wanna be Daddy’s little cum-slut? Is that what you want?”

That was when George started to speak again, except this time it wasn’t just in his head. He felt his own lips begin to move, and despite his best efforts to stop himself, George heard himself talk; only it was in a much more feminine tone.

“Oh yeah, Daddy. Fuck this little cum-slut’s mouth . . .”

The next few minutes were a blur for George. Immediately after he heard himself talk like a slut, George opened his mouth as wide as he could (much wider than he thought was possible), bent his head down more, thrust his hips up, and swallowed a good six inches of his incredibly thick cock, which by this point, resembled a small baseball bat. His cock even felt like it grew another couple inches while he was sucking on it. George began bobbing his head up and down on the cock, each time getting more and more into his sensitive mouth. Before long, George didn’t even have to thrust his hips anymore.

Each time he would bob his head down, it felt like a trip to heaven. The sensations in his mouth alone were driving him insane. After about two or three minutes of sucking for all his worth, his tongue brushed against the swollen head of his cock in just the right way, and he felt his climax quickly approaching.

“Mmm, fuck, Baby, you suck that dick so good,” he heard his voice whisper in his ear.

George pulled his cock from his mouth for a second to speak, “You like that, Daddy?” He then went back down to choke on the large cock a few more times before coming back up for air, “Are you going to feed your little cum-slut?” George asked himself.

“Oh yeah, Baby, I’m almost there. Play with my balls a little bit and I’ll cum, I promise,” he heard his voice whisper. George’s cum-soaked hands immediately moved down to his swollen testicles and began playing with them as best he could. “That’s it, I’m gonna cum! Don’t stop!”

George felt himself thrust upward and until he was officially deepthroating his own cock as quickly as he could while playing with his testicles, which were now the size of tennis balls. Without warning George felt his balls clench and his cock began shooting rope after rope deep into his throat, the taste of which was incredible.

When it was finally over, George slowly pulled the cock from his throat and rested his head against the tile wall behind the stall.

“That was amazing,” George said, this time in his normal voice. He opened his eyes and looked down to see that his chest and penis were back to normal. Surprised, he began to wipe up the mess he had made, then put his clothes back on and walked out of the stall and up to the mirror. The reflection staring back had perfectly normal, manly lips.

George cleared his throat, walked out of the restroom, and went back up to the bar. His friends were gone, but the bar was still open for a few hours, so he decided to have another drink.

The bartender wore a thin top with low-cut jeans that showed off her thong and round ass. George made sure he got a long look while she sashayed away. He briefly wondered if his wife would ever let him fuck her in the ass. Suddenly George heard the familiar voice whispering in his ear, “Does my little cum-slut wanna try taking my cock up her ass tonight?” Immediately after, George felt his cock begin to push its way between his growing ass-cheeks.

Needless to say, there were more than a few upward glances as George suddenly blurted out, “You can fuck your little cum-slut’s ass all night, Daddy.”