The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

WARNING:

This story contains depictions of mind-control, male-female sex, exhibitionism, and humiliation.

SUMMARY:

Sarah’s torment becomes the preamble for her true punishment when Gula gives in to his supernatural urges.

The Seven Deadly Sins

Chapter Two, Part 2: Gula’s Gala

Sarah fumbled with her purse before pulling out thirty dollars and handing it to the bartender.

“Keep the change.”

Mark eyed her suspiciously; there was something odd about the way she was behaving. “You okay?” he asked.

“Huh?” Sarah sputtered, “Yeah . . . fine.” After what she had just endured, Sarah was anything but fine. For the past hour, the tiny blonde had been held prisoner inside her own mind, somehow losing all control over her body’s actions. She was forced to watch helplessly as her body adopted a completely new personality: that of a wonton slut with a penchant for exhibitionism.

Whoever this Bizarro-Sarah was, she had an uncontrollable urge to be finger-fucked right there in the middle of the pub—and that wasn’t even the worst part! About halfway through her (very public) finger-banging session with a man she had only just met, the alter-ego was flooded with the desire to feel the man’s cock in her ass. Sarah’s newly acquired anal fetish did not go unnoticed by her new friend at the bar, and the man had quickly decided to seize the opportunity. A second later, the guy had his pants unzipped and was already reaching inside. The sick fuck hadn’t even bothered to move or pull her away from the crowd; he simply whipped out the biggest cock she had ever seen and then slipped it right into her butt—right there in front of everyone!

Sarah wished the people would have just looked away for a while—at least until the man was finished with her—but no one did. They just continued to watch as she held her legs close to her chest and let herself get pounded right there on the barstool. She remembered thinking that she would for sure die from the embarrassment, but on the contrary, Bizarro-Sarah seemed to relish it. In fact, soon after the man began pumping her ass while working his fingers in her pussy like a fucking pro, Sarah had found herself in spitting distance of a massive orgasm. It wasn’t until just before she started to cum that Sarah realized it was all just a dream—none of it was real. However, real or not, it was still the most perverted, arousing, and hyper-fucking-realistic dream she’d ever had. Even when it was finally over, Sarah spent the next several minutes trying to remember how it all started.

Sarah took long slow breaths, trying to reverse the pink fluster that now blanketed her face and neck. She did her best to hide it, but Sarah was visibly shaken. Moving in a daze, she reached for her cigarette, but when it reached her lips she realized it was now only a stick of ash. Sarah stamped it out and reached for another—only this time her hands would not stop shaking long enough for her to light it.

Sarah’s reaction was not an uncommon one. On the contrary, I calculated that the trembling in her hands to mean her body was right on schedule for the human physiological response to being touched by the corruption of a sin demon. The humans had catalogued the biological reaction sometime in the 1920s, but we sins were all well aware of it long before then. Not that I am boasting, of course. After all, matters of the flesh are quite simple when you view them extra-dimensionally. It was in this manner that, at that very moment, I watched Sarah’s adrenal glands pump her body full of the hormone adrenaline—thusly worsening the tremors that staggered the girl’s tiny fists. With the unlit cigarette still hanging from her lips, the girl’s thin fingers groped clumsily at her disposable lighter—her attempts to ignite it were becoming increasingly hopeless. It was a delicious bit of entertainment to observe the broken Sarah struggling to pull herself together; but eventually the insipidity of the spectacle began to outweigh my amusement, and I decided it was time to help.

From my seat, I applied several small corrections to Sarah’s brain—the combination of which caused its glands to gradually taper her mind-numbing supply of adrenaline. The effect was immediate: her hands stopped shaking, her mind became suddenly more attached, and, with deft hands, she quickly pressed the freshly conjured flame against the end of her Marlboro until it was lit.

“Oh thank, God,” she sighed.

I observed the ponderous expression on her face. With her wits restored, I could see the gears in her head resume their turning. I think it’s about time for me to dive back into that filthy mind of yours, Sarah. I peeled away the walls of her mind like the layered skin of an onion, and her thoughts began to trickle in. I found that I was just in time to catch Sarah’s attempts to rationalize her recent departure from reality.

Okay, okay—don’t freak out, Sarah. It’s not like it’s unheard of—I mean, people hallucinate all the time, right? Sarah thought. It’s probably just mold spores or something. So you just got your ass fucked for a while—no big deal. Correction, you dreamt you got your ass fucked for a while. God, why does it still seem so real?! And, oh man, what was the deal with his voice? Like that whole bit about me wanting to get fingered at the bar . . . It’s like that was all I could think about after he said it.

I recalled when, at some point in her dream, I had bet her that she was so horny that she wished someone would just finger her right there in front of everyone. Although she didn’t realize it yet, that urge wouldn’t be going away anytime soon. Meanwhile, her resolve was fragile at best—which I found sexy. She was so vulnerable right now. I could feel myself getting aroused. I wouldn’t be able to ignore the bulge in my jeans much longer—even now it was starting to demand some attention.

Jesus Christ! What the hell is the matter with me? Sarah continued. It was just a stupid daydream or something, fuck! That guy probably never even talked to me!

Physically, I watched her from the corner of my eye. She was staring right at me.

On the other hand, maybe he did talk to me. Maybe he can tell me if I did anything . . . awkward after I blacked out. Hell! He might even be able to tell me how long I’ve been unconscious! Sarah was getting excited at the idea of talking to me “again”. What was his name? It was like a Jimmy. Or Jerry. Or Gary? Yeah, that’s it: Gary.

Casually, Sarah scooted her chair a foot closer to mine. She left her shots behind on the bar. By now, whatever restraint I was enforcing on myself before, I could feel it slipping away. I couldn’t remember why I was so concerned with the well-being of these people; their lives just didn’t seem to matter that much anymore. I looked around at the young humans laughing and drinking casually. The vapidity of the event disgusted me; how could humans enjoy these drab affairs? I certainly couldn’t—not after experiencing the orgiastic festivals thrown by my own demonic compatriots. No, this pathetic party was nothing compared to those—but why couldn’t it be? If I keep the transformations to a minimum—at least the permanent ones—and make sure nobody gets hurt; then yea, we could have a damn fine party on our hands. The more I considered it, the more I was convinced it was the right thing to do. Then again, things around here would have to become much stranger if this were to resemble one of my galas.

I felt a gentle tapping on my shoulder. “Excuse me,” asked Sarah nervously. She had scooted closer and was now sitting about a foot away from me. The black silk dress that she wore looked even sexier now than it did in her dream.

“Yes?” I said to her.

She practically mewled at the sound of my voice. “Um, your name is Gary, right?” she asked.

“It sure is, and yours is Sarah. How are you doing? Ya know, you kind of zoned out while I was talking earlier. I didn’t think you’d be coming back,” I replied.

She was elated at the news that I had seen the beginning of her little wet-daydream. “Oh great! I actually wanted to ask you . . . um . . .” Sarah hesitated while she tried to decide how she should phrase the question. “This might sound a little strange, but could you tell me how long ago we talked?”

“Um, sure,” I feigned confusion. “It was just a few minutes ago,” I told her.

Sarah’s mouth fell open. “Did you say a few minutes?” she asked again.

“Yup,” I replied. “Ten minutes, tops.”

Sarah gave a low huff and furrowed her brow—this was not the answer she expected. That nightmare of hers had raged on for at least an hour, but based on the information I was giving her, it couldn’t have lasted more than ten minutes. “Oh, okay. Thanks,” she said.

“Is that all?” I asked.

Sarah did have one more question in mind, but now she wasn’t so sure she should ask it. She answered tentatively, “Um, well there is one other thing. Do you remember what we were talking about before I zoned out?”

“Sure!” I exclaimed. “You were just telling me how horny whiskey makes you.”

Sarah froze. Almost immediately, her pulse began to race and her hand gripped the edge of the bar so tightly her knuckles turned white. Does he know? How could he know?

I reached out and put my hand on top of hers. I decided it was time to let the cat out of the bag. “Of course I know,” I said. “What’s the matter? Didn’t you enjoy me fucking you?”

Sarah’s heart skipped a beat. I even had to intervene to keep her body from relapsing back into shock. Her fear was palpable. Sarah’s bottom lip began to quiver uncontrollably, and tears welled up in her eyes—which were now staring at me in child-like horror. At least part of Sarah knew that I was something other than human, but her mind was refusing to accept it.

I gave her a big, unnatural smile.

At this point, the fear overwhelmed Sarah. Her world suddenly felt upside-down; Sarah knew her grip on reality was slipping. Once again, this was all very normal—although I admit I was a little surprised when she began to hyperventilate. With tear-filled eyes, Sarah let out a series of loud, high-pitched gasps.

I decided it was time to intervene. “Calm down, Sarah,” I said in a soothing voice.

The gasping ceased.

“You’re not afraid of me,” I began.

Sarah unclenched her fist from the bar. Her terrified expression quickly melted away, and she used her free hand to wipe away the tears from her eyes. “I’m not?” she asked.

“Not at all!” I continued. “You’ve known me since you were a kid. Remember how you used to go around, constantly trying to seduce me? You wanted to be a little cum-slut so badly. I never fell for it, of course—not with my being so much older.”

Sarah at once recalled all the times as a kid when she would flirt with me playfully. Of course, it wasn’t until she got a little older that she began to get more aggressive. Sarah thought I lived down the street from her parents, but couldn’t quite remember. Wherever it was, she knew it wasn’t far, because she distinctly remembered riding her bike to my house almost every chance she got. By the time she enrolled in high-school, Sarah had already begun watching porn obsessively; she couldn’t help it. The girls in the videos made everything look so fun! Blowjobs. Fucking. Even anal! Before long, Sarah was practicing with just about anything she could get her hands on. She had used hairbrushes, electric toothbrushes, vegetables, etc. She would use the objects to help her mimic the actresses in the porn scenes while she watched them; she had even memorized the dialogue.

Once she tried to use her chocolate lab, Samson, to help her act out one of her favorite scenes. In the video, Autumn Summers was being sandwiched between two enormous black men: one in her pussy, and the other in her mouth. So, to simulate the man in Autumn’s pussy, Sarah had wedged one end of her hairbrush under her mattress, leaving the handle exposed. For the other man, she had used Samson. Sarah remembered enjoying herself tremendously, even though the poor angle prevented her from watching the scene while she played along. Unfortunately, the man in the video had cum in Autumn’s mouth; but in her bedroom, Sarah’s mom had come home before Samson could finish in hers. It didn’t matter though. From that moment on, Sarah knew that all she wanted was to be a filthy cum-slut—just like Autumn Summers.

As she moved on to her junior year of high-school, her antics with Gary became increasingly desperate. Occasionally she would sneak over his fence at night and go skinny dipping in his pool. She always made sure she caused a good amount of noise—splashing loudly or knocking over a lawn-chair—anything that might wake up Gary and force him to investigate. Unfortunately, by then he was all too familiar with the young girl’s shenanigans.

Only once did she actually manage to get her hands on Gary’s penis. One night, when her parents had invited Gary over for dinner as a neighborly gesture, Sarah had waited until her mother and father were out of the room, and then she made her move. She remembered watching Gary watching her with that sexy, calm smile of his, as she slipped out of her chair and under the table. She didn’t bother touching him until her parents got back, knowing full well that he would just get up and leave. But now, with her mother and father there, Sarah knew Gary would remain seated for fear of offending his hosts—hopefully long enough for her to finally touch his cock . . . and maybe even wrap her lips around it. Her parents had asked where she was, of course, but Gary just lied and said she wasn’t feeling well, and that she went up to her room for the night; he was always looking out for her.

As soon as Sarah heard her mother engage Gary in conversation, she went to work unzipping his pants. When she finally managed to fish out his dick, Sarah was in awe—it was even more beautiful than the ones she saw in her porn videos. Wasting no time, Sarah quickly lifted the flaccid dick to her lips and finally inside her mouth. It was hard to remain quiet as she sucked every bit of flavor off his cock. Sarah was determined to rub her tongue against every square inch of the massive member, savoring the taste as she went.

She hadn’t planned on it, but now that his dick was in her mouth, Sarah couldn’t help but try to make Gary finish there as well. She remembered thinking that if she could just get him to blow one thick load into her mouth, then she could finally call herself a cum-slut. She even remembered debating on what she would do once he finally came. Sarah remembered wanting to feel him cum on her face—like they did in the movies—but back then she wasn’t nearly experienced enough to know when a man was about to finish. No, instead she would probably just have to spit it out and rub it on her face herself; she knew actresses did that too. She also had hoped that maybe Gary would blow it in her mouth and on her face, but thought that would be too much to ask. Looking back now, with balls as big as the ones that were touching her chin that night, she didn’t think it would have been a problem.

What actually happened was much less exciting. The blowjob only lasted as long as it took her mother to reach the point of her story. After that, Gary apologized to both her parents, then excused himself and went home. She remembered how he had to fight her off just to get his dick back inside his trousers before he stood up to leave.

* * *

I waited patiently while all the new memories came flooding back to her. When she finally opened her eyes again, Sarah smiled fondly.

“GARY! How are you? God, I’ve missed you so much you have no idea,” Sarah said in a sultry voice.

“I’ve missed you too, Sarah. I hope you can behave yourself tonight. You know how revolting I find that slutty persona of yours,” I said.

Sarah looked crushed. She knew her dreams of being a cum-slut were long gone, but even the idea of me finding her revolting brought the poor girl close to tears. But she quickly pulled herself together and sat up straight in her chair—a proper lady. “Definitely!” Sarah exclaimed. “Anything for you, Gary.”

I gave her a stern look. “Well then what’s all this talk about you drinking whiskey? We both know how horny that makes you,” I asked.

Sarah’s eyes seemed plead with me to stop—even as the idea I planted grew inside her. “Oh, right. Yea, um, it definitely does!” Sarah said. I could tell that her mind was getting foggier. “I swear, sometimes I wish I could just get finger-fucked right here at the bar,” she said with a laugh, but then clapped a hand over her mouth. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I just said that.”

“It’s okay,” I assured her.

“Oh wow, I’m so embarrassed,” she paused as she considered the idea, “But seriously, if you wanted to, I would totally let you.”

“Really, it’s fine.” I repeated. I looked over to the seven shots of whiskey she had sitting at the bar. Sarah still needed her punishment. “So about those shots on the bar over there; are those all for you?” I asked.

“Hah! No, silly. Only one is for me. The rest are for my sorority sisters over there,” Sarah said, pointing to the group of girls on the dance floor.

I smiled as an idea came to me. “Are you sure you don’t want to chase that with soda or anything? Most people need a chaser for a drink that strong,” I asked.

“Oh. No, thanks. I don’t really ne—”

“Oh, wait! Sorry I forgot. You always chase your drinks with cum,” I interrupted her.

Some part of her knew exactly what I meant, and was trying desperately not to listen. For a second, her lip began to quiver. “I chase them with what?” asked Sarah.

“Cum. Semen,” I reiterated, “Everyone knows that when you bring Sarah a shot of whiskey, you better bring her a thick load of cum to chase it down.”

By this point, Sarah didn’t know what to think. Part of her felt like what I was saying didn’t make any sense. Another part of her didn’t understand how it could be untrue. And yet another part of her wanted nothing more than to bend over the bar and let me finger-fuck her from behind.

“But . . . I never swallow. I’ve never even tasted a guy’s . . . you know,” she said defensively.

“Hot load of cum?” I continued to toy with her mind, pushing her over the edge a little at a time.

“Yea, I’ve never even tasted a guy’s hot load of cum before,” she repeated.

“Of course you have! How else would you chase whiskey?”

“With a hot load of cum?”

“Precisely.”

She stared at the bar as it all started to make sense. “So why the hell did I order all these shots? How am I going to drink whiskey if I don’t have any cum?”

“Easy! Just do what your friends are doing.”

It was then that Sarah realized she hadn’t heard anything from her sorority sisters in quite a while. Unsure about what I meant, Sarah glanced over to where her friends were standing, but they were gone. Sarah scanned over the crowd—she couldn’t find them anywhere. Instead, there was just a large open area in the middle of the dance floor where her friends were just a minute ago.

“Ahem,” I cleared my throat loudly.

Sarah looked at me.

I gave a downward nod to the floor where her friends had been. “Down there,” I said.

Following my gaze (and several odd slurping sounds), Sarah looked down into the crowd and saw them. All six of her friends were now on their knees, and each was in the process of giving an impromptu blowjob to a random stranger—except for one, who as luck would have it, had brought her brother along for his 18th birthday.

Sarah looked down at the brother-sister duo and her mouth fell open. “Jenny! What the hell are you doing?! That’s John! YOUR BROTHER!” she screamed.

There was Sarah’s best friend Jenny on the floor next to her brother John. Somehow, John’s cock had managed to slip through the front of his pants—which were inexplicably unzipped. Jenny was red with embarrassment—she couldn’t stop sucking her brother’s dick. Instead, she remained there, on her knees, trying like mad to bring him to orgasm. Even stranger was the fact that John barely seemed to notice. He even appeared to be hitting on another girl! John and the girl barely acknowledged Jenny as she slurped loudly on her brother’s cock.

“MMmmpphhh . . . MMmmph . . . MMMmmpph!” Jenny tried to explain, but quickly realized it was impossible while her brother’s dick filled her mouth.

“Oh my God, Gary. Look at her! What’s wrong with her?” Sarah asked.

“She’s trying to get some cum to chase her whiskey shot, obviously,” I answered.

Although Jenny could hear our conversation, she couldn’t bring her mouth to do anything other than suck—even though she kept trying to resist. Finally, she moved her hands from her brother’s knees up to the front of his thighs and pushed him back violently. It worked! The cock popped out of Jenny’s mouth with a wet smacking sound. Jenny managed to keep her mouth off of her brother’s dick long enough to explain. “Sarah, help! I don’t know what happened!” Jenny cried. “I was just dancing and then I realized I’ll need a hot load of cum to chase down that shot, and then . . .” Jenny’s eyes widened as she listened to what she was saying. She only meant to ask for Sarah to call 911, but her mouth wasn’t following her commands. “And then,” Jenny continued, “John’s dick was already so hard from dancing with this girl, so I just asked to borrow him for a minute, and . . .” Jenny paused as she tried to remember what she was trying to say, but was having trouble. It didn’t really matter, because at that moment her arms—which had been holding her brother’s crotch at bay—folded with exhaustion, and once again Jenny felt her lips wrap themselves around her brother’s cock. This time, however, Jenny’s mouth didn’t stop near his head, but instead soldiered on until the dick pushed its way into her throat. At the same time, her hands reached up weakly, unfastened the boy’s belt buckle, and then proceeded to pull the trousers down around his ankles. Jenny slid her mouth off of the dick and away from his crotch just long enough to repeat the steps with the boy’s boxers. “Oh John, you taste so good!” Jenny exclaimed before pressing her face into her brother’s balls while stroking his cock with her hand.

“Your sister sure is nice,” said the girl.

“Yea, she is pretty cool,” replied John. “She’s actually the one who took me out tonight for my birthday.”

“No way! It’s your birthday?!” the girl exclaimed. She was obviously smitten by him, despite the fact that she was definitely a few years older. “You didn’t tell me it was your birthday. So is that what she’s doing—giving you your birthday present?”

“Haha! I guess so!” John laughed.

Jenny didn’t appreciate him taking the situation so lightly. She peeked around his ball-sack and gave her brother a mean look. A second later her eyes closed and she moaned as her body urged her to continue licking the boy’s taint. Jenny leaned in further under her brother, used her tongue to bathe the underside of his balls in drool, and then began licking them dry.

“Oh man,” John moaned.

The girl giggled. “Is she doing a good job?” she asked.

“Yea—a real good job,” John replied.

The girl began to stroke Jenny’s hair. “Do you think you’re going to cum?” she asked.

“I might,” he admitted.

“Do you mind if I help? It is your birthday after all,” she asked. Slowly, she moved her other hand down to the boy’s butt and gave it a squeeze.

John looked surprised. He gave the girl a slow nod.

The squealed with excitement and gave John a quick peck on lips. “You won’t regret it!” she promised. Quickly, she got down on her knees, but instead of joining Jenny in the front, the girl moved around behind John. She gave the inside of his thighs a light slap—signaling John to “spread’em”.

John complied.

The girl crouched lower and then pressed her face eagerly between John’s cheeks. Slowly, wetly, she licked repeatedly John’s balls, and then the area behind his balls—slowly working her way backward. When she reached his ass, the girl reached up and spread his cheeks for better access before continuing her path to his anus.

Sarah couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Something told her Jenny did not want to be down there—but then why would she be sucking so eagerly? She watched as her friend worked her way back up to John’s cock. Eventually, Sarah looked away from her friend. After all, if she was in Jenny’s shoes, Sarah certainly wouldn’t want her best friend watching while she sucked off her own brother in the middle of a public dance floor. Sarah’s eyes darted from girl to girl, watching each one pull out all the stops as they earned their cum chasers; the girls were clearly using every trick they knew. One of her friends had even turned her guy around and was now alternating back and forth between rimming his ass and sucking his dick from behind. Sarah stopped in surprise when she saw the youngest of the group, Betsy, performing her blowjob with significantly less enthusiasm.

Betsy, whose dress was much too modest for a bar-scene, sat staring at the cock in front of her, which, judging from her behavior, was the first one she’d ever seen. The tiny girl occasionally looked to her left and right at the obscene actions of her friends. She seemed to be studying them to see how they were handling the situation. Betsy was clearly the “baby” of the group—probably having recently pledged into the sorority—and she was completely shocked by how well her friends handled the cocks of the men in front of them. I could tell that she had never seen such unspeakable acts performed in private, let alone in the middle of a bar. Still, she managed to lazily stroke the cock of the young man in front of her, who, although he was painfully hard, was nowhere near cumming. As a matter of fact, he even appeared to be a little bored.

“Psst,” I said under my breath in a way that made sure only Betsy would hear me.

The girl looked up and found my gaze. I gave her a wink. Suddenly, her hand let go of the cock in front of her and then swung down behind her back. Her other hand soon followed. Then, once they were both behind her back, each hand gripped the wrist of the other. When they were done, both of the girl’s hands were locked together behind her back, down near her waist. Betsy let out a squeal of surprise, and she immediately tried to bring her arms back up in front of her. Unfortunately, she quickly realized that no matter how hard she tried, she could not let go of her wrists.

With her arms now essentially handcuffed behind her back, Betsy’s gaze snapped upward until she was looking directly into the young man’s eyes. She then opened her mouth for him, stuck out her tongue, and slowly leaned forward until the man’s rigid member moved past her lips, and eventually met the back of her throat. The gesture made it clear what she wanted—she was asking him to fuck her face.

Sarah recognized the fear in her friend’s eyes as Betsy looked up at the young man in front of her. Not knowing what else to do, Betsy gave the boy a desperate stare, silently pleading for his help.

“Hey, kid,” I said to boy in Betsy’s mouth.

He turned his head to look at me.

“I think that’s about all the invitation you’re going to get from the little lady. What are you waiting for?” I asked him.

Suddenly, and without hesitation, the boy once again locked eyes with the freshman virgin before grabbing her by the hair with both hands. With a firm grip on her head, the boy began fucking Betsy’s face forcefully. Betsy soon found that not only was she unable to turn her head or lower her eyes, but she also felt the uncontrollable urge to give the boy a pouty, slutty look while he rammed his cock down her throat—like a sex-slave begging for more. Not once did Betsy look away as the boy continued to thrust into the young girl’s throat, his testicles smacking against her chin each time. However, she did hear herself make several very slutty gagging sounds.

I turned to look back at Sarah, who was still desperately trying to decide what she should do. “You know,” I warned her, “If you don’t hurry, they’ll have to take their shots without you.”

Suddenly, Sarah realized I was right, and began frantically looking for someone, anyone with a cock. Her gaze once again caught the attention of the handsome young bartender, who, sensing she needed something, made his way over to us.

“What’ll it be this time, Sarah? Wait, did I tell you that I’m cutting you off?” Mark asked.

Sarah shook her head. “Actually, I just realized I didn’t tip you enough!” Sarah said with mild desperation.

“Oh no, you did. Six dollars is plenty for—Hey, wait! What the hell are you doing?!” The bartender was shocked as Sarah lurched over the bar, her large breasts pressing against the bar-top, and started to unzip his pants. Instinctively, he tried to fight her off by prying her hands from the front of his trousers, but then he glanced over at me, saw the ominous look I was giving him, and heard my voice in his head.

Unless you’d like to be on your knees helping her friends, I suggest you let Sarah finish.

Fearfully, he looked over to the middle of the dance floor where the six girls were licking and sucking the cocks, balls, and assholes of random patrons. For a minute, he wondered how on earth he didn’t notice that before now, but then he quickly recalled the voice in his head and shuddered.

Hesitantly, the bartender looked down at Sarah, who was now staring up at him waiting for approval. Mark slowly released her hands and stepped forward to give her better access. While Sarah returned her attention to his zipper, the bartender looked back at me with a questioning look as if to ask, “Like this?”

I nodded approvingly.

After she pulled down his zipper, Sarah reached inside and found the monster cock that was hidden in the boy’s jeans. She paused briefly to look up at him in surprise before fishing out the flaccid member and stuffing it gluttonously into her mouth.

I watched as Sarah stood with her toes on the bottom rung between the legs of her chair, and eagerly worked on the bartender’s meaty cock. Other than occasionally reaching back and tugging at the silky black cloth of her dress in a futile attempt to cover her bottom, the sexy teen paid no attention to the fact that everyone could now see the pink string of her thong nestled comfortably between her round ass-cheeks—not to mention the very wet triangle of cloth that struggled to cover her obviously engorged pussy. Of course, it wasn’t long before her fingers slipped under that thong, into her pussy, and began searching feverishly for her g-spot. In an effort to provide room for her hand to squeeze between the bar and her hips, Sarah had moved up to the top rung between the legs of her chair, and now she arched her back, reaching between her legs as far as she could without jeopardizing her footing.

I stood up and pushed my chair back a few feet. Then, slipping one arm under Sarah’s hips, I lifted her up slightly until her toes lost the rung of her chair. With my other hand, I pulled the chair away from the bar. I then lowered Sarah’s hips back down onto the bar and, in doing so, pinned her hand between the bar-top and her pussy. Although I’m sure she could still manage to extract her hand if she wanted to, it would certainly mean she’d have to give up her current position—and even worse, have to stop sucking the bartender’s fat cock. The changes I made to her consciousness reassured her that this was not an option.

Slowly, I lifted the bottom of her silk dress and maneuvered it past her hips until it covered only the top of her back. I examined the tattoo on her lower back as I idly slipped my fingers under the waistband of her thong panties and pulled them down. With her pussy uncovered, it was clear that her fingers had still not found the spot that they were looking for.

“Here, let me help,” I said, taking pity on the poor girl.

Gently, I squeezed two of my own fingers into her pussy along with her own, and began to guide her fingertips along the walls of her vagina. Sarah felt the painful, yet somehow pleasurable sensation of her pussy being stretched as the four fingers moved around inside of her. It didn’t take me long to show her where to look.

“Mmmmphh,” Sarah moaned around the bartender’s cock. I extracted my fingers and watched as hers began to move faster, massaging her g-spot blissfully.

When I was satisfied with her situation, I turned my attention to the crowd, and then cleared my throat before making an announcement.

“Excuse me, everyone! Could I have your attention, please?” A bartender lowered the volume of the music and most of the crowd (other than the six kneeling sorority sisters who were a little busy at the moment) looked at me with anticipation.

“Sarah and her sorority sisters are trying to have a fun night out, and they love whiskey. Unfortunately, they can’t bear to shoot whiskey without a special kind of chaser, which they just love!” At hearing this, a few of Sarah’s friends let out slutty moans and doubled their efforts.

One woman, who was listening intently next to her husband, furrowed her brow as she thought she heard a loud slurping sound next to her. She clutched her husband’s arm in surprise when she glanced over to see what looked like a beautiful teenage girl bobbing her head very quickly on some young man’s crotch. The girl’s hoop earrings swung back and forth as drool and precum spilled from her chin and onto her fancy dress.

Slightly aroused by the spectacle, the woman continued to watch as the boy grunted and then, clutching the back of teenager’s head, began to cum into her mouth. Not missing a beat, the girl in the fancy dress continued to slide her lips back and forth over the pulsing member, leaving small trails of cum on the base of his shaft each time. Carefully, with her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft, the girl removed the dick from her mouth. She then sat quietly and used her fingers to scoop up the trails of cum she left behind before slipping them into her mouth.

“Ahem, excuse me. Ma’am!” I shouted.

The woman looked up at me questioningly. She pointed at herself.

“Yes, you! Could you please bring this shot to Tiffany and help her shoot it?” I asked, holding out the shot of whiskey imploringly.

The woman looked to her husband briefly before letting go of his hand and making her way to the bar.

“That’s it, here you go,” I said as I handed her the drink.

The husband watched in bewilderment as his wife took the drink from my hand and began walking back towards Tiffany—who was still inspecting the young man’s cock for any cum she might have missed. Unable to protest, the man just stood there and watched as his wife walked back with the shot of whiskey. “Honey, what the hell are you doing?” He blurted out finally.

The woman took only a brief moment to answer, “I have no idea, but I can’t stop!” Continuing forward, she then walked right past her husband and up to the teen kneeling on the dance floor. The woman then kneeled down next to Tiffany and handed her the drink. Tiffany looked over to her and tried to smile; but with such a full mouth, all Tiffany could manage was a small show of her dimples. She then reached over and grabbed the shot carefully from the woman’s hand.

At first, the woman assumed her work was finished, but when she tried to leave, Tiffany placed a firm hand on her shoulder, keeping her on her knees.

“What?” the woman asked.

Tiffany pointed to her mouth with her free hand. “Mmmm,” she answered.

The woman gave Tiffany a confused look. She didn’t understand what the hell young blonde was trying to tell her!

A smirk spread across Tiffany’s face and she rolled her eyes. Pressing down on the woman’s shoulder, Tiffany sat up straight while forcing the woman to slouch. With the added leverage, Tiffany began to lean over the woman’s face. She stifled a giggle as the woman’s eyes give her a befuddled look.

“What are you—“

Tiffany pressed a finger to the woman’s lips quickly, signaling her to shut up. She then moved the finger to her own lips, and then moved it back down to the woman’s.

The woman suddenly realized what she was being asked to do. No fucking way. She immediately began to protest the ridiculous idea—or at least she meant to. Instead, the woman just nodded and opened her mouth silently.

Slowly, Tiffany parted her lips and let the entire load of cum spill into the woman’s open mouth.

Once all the cum was gone from her mouth, Tiffany lifted the shot into the air and yelled “Cheers!” before bringing to her lips and shooting it. Once she downed the drink, Tiffany then grabbed the woman by the back of her neck, and forcefully pressed the woman’s lips against her own. At the same time, Tiffany had leaned backward, eventually falling softly onto her back and pulling the kneeling woman’s face down with her.

Now laying on top of Tiffany, the woman felt the urge to begin kissing the young blonde. The two ladies made-out passionately while Tiffany drank the cum that poured from the woman’s mouth.

At some point, Tiffany had even snaked a hand under the back of the woman’s jeans and was now grabbing fistfuls of the woman’s ass.

The woman decided to return the favor by slipping her thigh between Tiffany’s knees, where she then began rubbing it against the young blonde’s pussy. She wanted to stay in that position forever.

Unfortunately, once Tiffany finished off the last of the cum, she gently slipped out from underneath the woman and let out a satisfied sigh. “Thank you! You are such a doll, ya know that?” Tiffany said in her usual bimbo tone. Casually, Tiffany stood back up next to the gentlemen whose load she had just swallowed.

Not knowing what else to do, the woman rose shakily to her feet. Her expression was blank. Her eyes were unusually glossy. Her most notable feature, however, was now the large amount of cum and saliva smeared across most of her face. Slowly, she walked over and put her arm around her husband, who had completely forgotten about what just happened and assumed his wife was simply returning from the restroom.

“Just in time, Honey. This guy’s about to give an announcement,” the man whispered.

Looking over to wear her husband was pointing, the woman saw Sarah bent over the bar, fingering herself while her mouth sucked on the bartender’s cock, and she felt the familiar heat between her thighs. Suddenly, the woman put one hand around her husband’s neck, and the other on his crotch. She then pulled him in tightly and began to kiss him deeply.

I watched as the man inadvertently licked clean the smeared mixture of cum and drool from his wife’s mouth, and with a little focus, I made sure he wasn’t bothered by it.

“Okay! Back to what I was saying,” I bellowed, “As you’ve all just witnessed, Sarah and her sorority sisters absolutely must chase their whiskey with a hot load of cum, and, since Sarah is the pack-leader of this here troop, it’s her responsibility to keep extras just in case.”

“MMmmph?!” Sarah exclaimed.

“So, if any capable men would like to make a donation, you can form a line to the left. Also, we don’t want any unnecessary spillage, so if one of her holes becomes full, please another one. Thank you.”

When I concluded my announcement, the music went back to its normal volume and the party fell back into full-swing. One by one, I brought the five remaining girls their shots, allowing them to assist each other in chasing them. After they were done, they each stood up and joined their friends happily on the dance floor.