The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seven Stones Of Enchantment

part 1

For those of you who find sex, mind control, mind control and sex. Sex of men and women or sex of women and women. Basically, you’re reading a sex story, you don’t like it, don’t read it. If your under age and are interested, remember it and come back when your legal. Otherwise enjoy.

(mc, ff, md fd, mf, in, ft, and probably most of everything else)

I’ve read a lot of mind control stories, and although I do not believe directly, I think it is not possible to be uninfluenced in someway. So I send out to all authors and authors to be: thanks for the motivation, or potential motivation.

Seven stones of encantation...
Each has the skill,
to drain one’s concentration
to the gems’ master’s will.
The ruby so red,
will control one’s attraction,
shall cloud one’s head,
to the possessor’s satisfaction.
The diamond very white,
shall break one’s will,
they have no more fight,
it is such a simple skill.
The emerald of devotion,
when properly one holds,
manipulate the emotion,
til they lose their soul.
The spell of sapphire
with but a simple look
The mind weighs heavy and they shall tire
their minds are open just like a book.
The body is in Topaz,
to the possessor control is theirs
nothing said can be passed,
their bodies are in the possessor’s care.
The beautiful pearl,
will send the possessor to one,
a mental transferal,
undone, only by the sun.
Onyx, perfect and black,
of the gems this is the best,
telepathic power to defend and attack,
but requires concentration and rest.”

A poem carved in wood is all that was left to Jennifer Stone. Jen was orphaned when she was very young. She was raised in foster home after foster home, had more friends that she will probably never see again, then she cares to remember. She does not know why she was abandoned, were her parents killed? did they just not want her? Well it no longer matters. Those were thoughts that plagued her teenage years. She is going to be 25 in just a few short seconds. She’s jacked into the net. She looks around as at Times Square crowded beyond measure. It’s all happening live, everyone on the eastern seaboard will be celebrating her birthday. Okay, okay, they are all celebrating the new year, but from this angle, she likes to pretend.

“9!! 8!! 7!! 6!!! 5!!! 4!!!! 3!!!! 2!!!! 1!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!” and the ball explodes into fireworks spelling out ‘2025’ in the night sky.

“Hey Gem” she hears the message, “come on into a chat!” in big bright letters a confirmation button appears before. She reaches her hand forward and she feels her body being dragged into what looks and smells and sounds like a conference room.. But it’s just Shock-Shaker’s favorite style ‘I found something cool’ virtual room.

“Hey Shocker what’s up?”

“Get this I found a site, that has you on it.”

“Me?”

“Yep, lots of encryption I couldn’t hack it.”

“Where is it?”

“Here you go.” Jen feels a tug at the base of her skull. The coordinates are there. She pulls her body, at least the computer generated image of her body, out of the room, and hits the address. It’s old internet style. She stands hovering in front of a 2 dimensional screen. She quickly brings it to her ‘room.’ She selects the enter option, and a question appears, “Are you Jennifer Stone?”

“yes”

Then welcome. In order to confirm your identity please answer the following: “What is your birthdate?

“January first, 2000.”

“Good. How many gems are there and what kind of gems are they?”

She paused for a moment... gems? Of course her poem! The first stanza:

7 stones of encantation... Each has the skill, to drain one’s concentration to the gems’ master’s will.

“7 stones of encantation” She silently thought about hoe it should have been ‘incantation,’ but that was the writer’s problem.

“Yes, what are the seven stones?

“Ruby, topaz, amethyst, sapphire...onyx......emerald...and..... pearl.”

“You have passed your test, welcome home.”

She quickly found herself staring at a vaguely familiar room from her childhood. There was a picture of someone she recognized, someone she once called ‘mother’ appeared on the screen.

She almost appeared to be looking in Jen’s eyes with very loving eyes, “My little Gem-stone. I hope you are well. Well I see your twenty-seven now, unless of course you found this early or you are a hacker lucky enough to have broken through these defenses. I’d prefer to think that it is my little Jen watching this. I’m sorry you are seeing this, it probably means your father and I are dead. And we probably sent you to live with your uncle, Vinny.” I hope he’s not getting you into much trouble these days. But there are some things that you should know, things you probably will not believe, but must hear anyway. Magic is real, and so are the 7 gems in the poem. I am the last sorceress on the planet, funny how I should marry a scientist. Although you potentially could be one, but it is probably too late for that. However your father and I have hid the seven gems in the ocean. If it is your desire to seek them out, here are the coordinates.” Jen sees latitude and longitude appear inn front of her. she froze the display and saved the image to her hard-space. “But you must keep it way from your uncle Sylvester, he would stop at nothing to gain them, our mother would not teach him the ways of magic, but if he gets the gems he could eventually learn how to use them, and from them learn other ways of magic. Jen, We love you. Be always brave.” And suddenly Jen was ejected from the site.

“No!” She tried to get back in, but she got a message, “This site is no longer here.” It’s all gone and she does not know what to do.

* * *

It has been two weeks since Jen received the coordinates of the gems. What really freaks her out is looking out at the ocean... and up the side of a five hundred-foot high ice wall. No her parents could not have just dumped the stones into the water... They had to bury them right off the coast of Antarctica!!! There is no way to retrieve them alone, so she got a couple friends to help out.

Lisa has been her best friend since her third orphanage. She was also a professional diver, she’s been part of various teams that raised the titanic, rescued the Hubbell telescope after it’s orbit decayed and crashed into the Indian Ocean. She even helped escavate Atlantis, which definitely did not live up to it’s legends (a volcano erupted near it, pulling the island under about five thousand feet, and the ruins showed that they weren’t much better that of the golden age Greek civilization).

Then there’s her Hacker friend Stheir who actually spent all his time online because he could afford to, he owned his own cruise line. He was able to acquire a ship for them to head to Antarctica. He was obviously an old time hacker. He’s probably been a hacker fifteen years before Jen was born. Jen estimates Stheir’s age to be in his mid fifties.

They also have Jack onboard, he is an associate of Stheir. He is a trained Doctor, and here just in case anything goes wrong.

And finally there is Chaden. He would be diving with Lisa and Jen to make sure that they take no unnecessary risks.

All final safety checks had been made and one by one the three fall back into the paralyzing cold ocean. The wetsuit keeps them warm, but all they needed was one damaged thermal thread, and hypothermia could kill them in a couple short minutes. They gradually descended to the bottom of the sandy floor.

The three were attached to each other by a short rope. Jen looks over and speaks through the intercom in her helmet. “See anything unusual?

“Nope”

“uh-unh”

After about forty-five minutes of searching nothing was found. Chaden looked over to Jen, “We gotta go up now, air’s almost out, once we rercharge, we can come back down tomorrow, it’ll be a better day anyway.. Less murky.”

Jen cursed her luck, but knew she had a week to find it. At least a week before supplies would potentially run out, he its a matter of convincing the others to get more and come back, or get a new team, if at all possible. “Okay, Chaden, let’s ge—ahh!”

Lisa and Chaden both look back in unison, “You okay?”

“I’m stuck on something.” The other two swam over to find her foot stuck between two rocks berried under sand. “It’s a weird angle, I can’t reach.” The other two without a word started to try and free her leg. Lisa tried to pull one rock away, but it pulls open revealing that it is a box.

Lost in the moment Jen reaches for it, and Chaden interferes, “Not now Jen, get yourself free first..”

“Okay, your right.”

Lisa finally pulls the box free, but there is still a part of the rock that was holding the box, holding Jen’s foot in place. When she stumbles back she smashes into a rock of her own damaging an air valve. “Oh shit, My tank’s leaking!”

“Okay, stay calm, just grab the wire and go.” Chaden watches her grab the rope, and hook it to the box, “You don’t have time for that..” she starts to ascend, “Nevermind, just don’t take anymore stupid risks like that.” He returns his attention to Jen, “How much air do you have left?”

“About thirty minutes.” She sees his gauge has over forty-five minutes. But his buddy rig wasn’t compatible with hers. They could not share air. It would take over a half-hour to ascend to the surface.

“It’ll take you that long just to get back up again. Go, fast, but not to fast.” He spends the next twenty minutes trying to pull the rocks apart. Finally she slides out. “Get up, and get into the decompression tank as soon as you get there!”

She pulls herself up the ladder, she feels a little light headed.

Lisa pulls her up, “I was worried about you, we got the box ready for you to open.”

“Thanks Leese, but I gotta get into the decompression tank like, now.” And she almost fell taking the first step towards it.

Lisa grabs Jen, “Lemme help ya.” They walk with Jen half strung over Lisa and they put her in the tank. “Forty five minutes Jen, have fun, we’ll save the treasure for you to open.”

She sits in the tank. Her family’s legacy was within reach of her. It drives her up a wall. She expected Chaden to come and chew her ear off for being reckless, but he does not come. He may be blasting out Lisa for grabbing the box, instead of saving herself. Time was up and no one came to let her out. “Guys?! Lisa!! It’s been forty five minutes, can I come out now?”

Another hour passed, then a couple more and finally she saw somebody coming her way, actually two somebodies. Lisa and Stheir both came and opened up the tank. Stheir spoke, “Sorry Jen, we’ve had a couple problems. Apparently someone got into your little box. There was a struggle, Chaden was shot, and killed, and Jack went overboard.”

“Oh my God... Which one started it?”

“Neither one of them...”

“Then who tried to open the box?”

“I did.”

“Why?

“Because I want what is rightfully mine.” He opens his hand revealing seven tiny jewels.

“Yours? The seven stones?”

“Yes Jen, your mother kept them from me, and all I needed was you to bring them to me. Soon I will have all the power I could possibly desire.”

“No,,, then your Sylvester...”

“Sylvester Twine heir to the magical realms of all Threadivinity.”

Jen formed a fist, a tried to jump at him, but Lisa intercepted her lunge, “Stay away from him you fucking bitch!”

“Lisa?” She pushes her off and once again lunges at her mad uncle. He side stepped and she over shoots.

He held his hand open. Jen attacked again, and he utters a single word, “Stop.” The golden topaz glew and Jen is stuck in position. “Funny, I can completely control your body this way. I can make you do or feel anything, well physically anyway. Look at you completely motionless, except for your breathing. Your eyes are stuck looking ahead, you arms and legs trapped in place. Lisa go get some scissors.” She hurries off. “I control her, but I control her mind as well as her body.”

Lisa returned to Stheir. “Here you are Master.” He instructed her to cut out the croth of Jen’s wetsuit. She did.

“Well Jen, Let’s see just how much control I have over you.” he cupped his hand over her pussy. “Remain still and Orgasm.” There was no movement, nor expression on her face, but he removed his hand a few moments later and her cum was on his hand. He wiped it on Jen’s face and made her lick what she could off her lips. “Lisa you no longer hate Jen, in fact she is not only your best friend, but you are strongly attracted to her... Clean the rest of her cum off with your tongue.” Lisa walked up and slowly licked the cum off her face. Jen was left that way all night long.

* * *

Stheir walks up to his living statue. We’ll be docking in New York within the hour. When we get off I want this to be perfectly clear... You hate me with every fiber of your being.. But you will physically, with both body language and speech do everything to show that you love me with all your heart and soul. Now you may move, get dressed into something appropriate for New York..

She moved slowly at first mostly from the stiffness. She quickly hurried off to her room. She only had a couple outfits for her return day. She pulled out a blue dress. It showed plenty of cleavage and was about mid thigh length. Perfect for New York she thought, as well as “I can’t believe I’m doing this for Asshole.” She pulled on a thong to avoid panty lines, but that was just for appearances. She was going all out and couldn’t believe how much she was getting into it. She hated him so much, but she couldn’t help but look her best for him.

It was weird for Jen, she had control over herself, but just could not do anything to oppose his instructions. She started to write a letter asking for help, but as soon as it occurred to her that it would not be reaching anyone until they were in New York, her body reacted without her consent and tore the letter apart. She knew it was time to go meet him on the deck. They were off the coast, she could see the city coming up. If she jumped overboard, she might be able to avoid his influence. But then the thought occurred to her, that someone who loved another would not abandon the other. Even though she hated him, her body had to act with love, and she no longer had enough control to jump.

They got to the harbor and docked. They were checked for virus and/ or bacterial infections. All three of them were clean. By the time they reached Stheir’s home, Jen had given up on any hope of escape, but her hatred burned hotter as her hope of escape faded away. She slept well that night strangely. But the next morning when she awoke, he had a camera set up in her room. He ordered Lisa and Jen to fuck each other until midnight. That was fifteen hours away! Jen was bisexual (still leaning more toward guys) before today, but just before they started to fuck, Stheir said to Jen, “You hate the sight of women, the idea sickens you to even see another girl naked, but you must show the camera you are a pussy hungry dyke.” With the forced mental subjugation the 15 hours seemed like 15 horrible agonizing years.

Midnight finally came. He made Lisa sit against the back wall. Jen was told to tie her up and she did leaving her completely immobile. Better not be any emergencies.

Then he made Jen “caress” his balls and lick his penis. Quickly, these actions became a blowjob. Although her mind hated it because she hated him, her body seemed as though she loved it. She did everything she could to excite him further. Finally he came in her mouth, and she closed her eyes. She heard her speak “mmm, I love the taste of your sweet cum.” but it was hideous to her. She opened her eyes and saw one thing she did not expect at all. He was clutching his chest with a look of pain in his face. Her mind started to get happy and excited over his apparent heart attack. He collapsed unconscious. She quickly dialed 911, her mind screamed, “No!!!!” but she told them what was wrong, then hung up. She turned to him, maybe thirty seconds had elapsed. She felt for a pulse. Nothing. She gave him CPR, it wasn’t working. “NO!! Her eyes started crying... “My one and only true love is dead. There’s nothing I can do..(Sob) my love.. is dead.” and upon hearing those final words like shattering glass, everything was clear, “You’re dead you fucking asshole, and I’m in control again. She reached the chain around his neck, and took it. “MY legacy.”

* * *

With no will left all of Sylvester Twine’s property was left to his next of kin... Jen Stone. An Internet cyber punk, who had an interest in the occult, she went by the handle Gemstone. Apparently Mr. Twine had been worth approximately 15 billion dollars plus investments property an business.

Jen decided to follow in her mother’s footsteps, and learn to be an enchantress, and maybe someday a sorceress. One can only speculate on how the events with her uncle traumatized her. Would they affect her later?

To Be Continued